Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:54:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you have 1BTC to spent in trading what coins will you invest  (Read 10373 times)
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 12:47:39 PM

If I have 1 Btc then I'm not going to stay on a single alt coin. It is always a good thing to diversify your capital. I will prefer to choose those alt coins that has good market cap just like ETH, Zec, LTC and Dash. Base on what's happening with bitcoin, I guess these coins will have the ride and it will depend if there are some new alt coins that are going to make some noise.
If you ask me, i will just invest in litecoin and ethereum because those i think those two which is dash and zec will be successful in long term because they don't have enough reputation for the market to last long while ethereum and litecoin already made a good reputation in the market and they seem that one of ethereum and litecoin will be the next bitcoin in the future.
Yes these two coins are booming in altcoin industry. Most of the people do trading with these two altcoins. The price also very impressive fluctuate. Apart from these two coins, I don't find any other coin will give us a good profit. So I will invest half of money in LTC and another half money in ETH.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 03:11:42 PM

If you ask me, i will just invest in litecoin and ethereum because those i think those two which is dash and zec will be successful in long term because they don't have enough reputation for the market to last long while ethereum and litecoin already made a good reputation in the market and they seem that one of ethereum and litecoin will be the next bitcoin in the future.
Yes these two coins are booming in altcoin industry. Most of the people do trading with these two altcoins. The price also very impressive fluctuate. Apart from these two coins, I don't find any other coin will give us a good profit. So I will invest half of money in LTC and another half money in ETH.

Yes, I would invest in Eth based tokens too. They are popular nowadays and have a vedy good and decent project.Its very promising like the wetrust,edgeless,rlc,golem and so forth. Litecoin and dash too.

Open for Campaigns
farl2web

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 06:08:01 AM

Yes, I would invest in Eth based tokens too. They are popular nowadays and have a vedy good and decent project.Its very promising like the wetrust,edgeless,rlc,golem and so forth. Litecoin and dash too.
I would also try to invest in something like this, Well, there is still a lack of information and there are already a little afraid to take risks, I do not know how to do it.
moviebuff777

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 10:51:36 AM

Right now I trade mostly bitcoins with Etherium and litecoins. I prefer trading the major coins rather than the unpredictable minor altcoins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆

Hero/Legendary

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 11:12:29 AM

So if you have 1BTC now, what coin or coins you will invest your 1BTC? Will you invest it to a single altcoin?

In my case I'll invest it to my 5 favorite coins equally.
$STRAT, $ETC, $SYS, $DCR, $TIME

How about you?

I would suggest you to spent half the bitcoin in coins and keep the remaining half with you in your wallet. Why you wana spent everything. Keeping some bitcoins in your wallets always seems good and price will increase surely as  time passes on.
Indeed, keeping the half of your 1 btc in your wallet would be a great idea but I think its much better to invest the half instead of storing it because it will give you a high profit and there's a chance to get double your bitcons.While the other half I should say that I would trade my other half in litecoin, dashcoin and especially the etherum. I think etherum has a better future.
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 02:40:26 PM

this is one of my best thread since I register in this forums this cryptocurency listed will give the newbie insight to start trading along what the expert in this thread already listed and making their own contribution and researching on the already listed coins

all threads have a pretty good level, for when a thread has a bad thing already since the beginning of the moderators will delete the thread. Because this forum is created for use as a profitable discussion and when there is a thread that describes something that does not fit. Then the moderator will act quickly. And I hope you find an information not only in this thread, but the thread in much. Because the more you get out of science, then it will allow you to be able to find a way out of any problem you face

Rupok

Activity: 882

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 02:42:54 PM

i will invest on Waves,pesobit & ETH, those coin are potenstial to me.

jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 03:55:32 PM

If I have 1 BTC I invest it into quantum. I just ready the information and details about that coin earlier and that is different from the other altcoins. It is opposite to the common altcoins which is this coin is fully studied. And because I think this will counted also in the top 50 market cap volume sooner.
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 04:57:13 PM

If I had 1 BTC then first rule I would make for myself is not to sell 0.5BTC at any time. 0.5BTC is long term holding. Then I would buy LTC, Stratis and Quantum, all for long terms and would trade occasionally if the rate is fluctuating.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ngalamunan

Activity: 332

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 05:29:44 PM

If I had 1 BTC then first rule I would make for myself is not to sell 0.5BTC at any time. 0.5BTC is long term holding. Then I would buy LTC, Stratis and Quantum, all for long terms and would trade occasionally if the rate is fluctuating.

Ethereum is the first coin I buy if I have 1btc. Ethhereum coins are very interesting to me, profitable to trade in long term or intraday.
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 06:39:11 PM

If I have 1 btc at the moment. I dare buy it all on litecoin. Because litecoin continues to creep up. Did not close possibility will continue to rise up to 0.015btc.
vennz17

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 06:45:35 PM

If i have 1 bitcoin i want to invest in

1. Dogecoin
2. Litecoin
3. Ethereum
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 05:18:37 AM

So if you have 1BTC now, what coin or coins you will invest your 1BTC? Will you invest it to a single altcoin?

In my case I'll invest it to my 5 favorite coins equally.
$STRAT, $ETC, $SYS, $DCR, $TIME

How about you?

If have 1BTC right now, I will invest it in different altcoins such as XEM, BAY, MAID, DGB, because these coins for me has really
a potential one to be hold in a long term basis.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 05:40:43 AM

As proven by the pumping of top 50 altcoins, they all have the same whales and probably the same development teams.
I suppose if you invest on top 10 cryptocurrencies you'll either get screwed over or win big.
Maybe you could consider ICN since they are an independent team, Lisk as well.
I don't think most of the people here really care about the legitimacy of a coin whether it has any utility or could be used for something.
You can also wait for Posw dumpers to finish dumping their tokens and get into trading in their exchange would be a good option.

🖤😏
adammalikba

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 08:52:41 PM

At this moment right now i would say NEM for the short term, ripple for the medium term and Lisk for the long term, dont underestimate Lisk it is basically Ethereum in javascript once the community finds a niche for it then watch the bonanza as it is far easier to code and once the logistics are all set it is far easier to use.
With NEM i can see it breaching 20 cents within 3 months and the ripple keeps strengthening day by day 30% gains around 400% in 6 weeks amazing and lisk is the ultimate buy and hold just wait for the day it goes to the moon believe me it will the language is much easier for coders as javascript is universally known all it takes is one gaming application then it will rise.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 09:39:15 PM

If i had my 1 btc to invest then i will go with ICN, TIME, DCT, ICOBID , VSL. This are some coins which are very good for long term. In short term also they will give me double my investment like 3 months holding but in long term minimum 6 months i can make it 5 times of it.
czvezda

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 12:01:12 AM

If i had my 1 btc to invest then i will go with ICN, TIME, DCT, ICOBID , VSL. This are some coins which are very good for long term. In short term also they will give me double my investment like 3 months holding but in long term minimum 6 months i can make it 5 times of it.

Yeah this are the good coins to make an investment at a moment and I will add some more coins to the list like ETH, ETC and XMR as those are the coins that can give us best returns in long term and even XRP is looking great at a moment but investing in it would be only for short term to make quick profits.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 01:28:20 AM

Yeah this are the good coins to make an investment at a moment and I will add some more coins to the list like ETH, ETC and XMR as those are the coins that can give us best returns in long term and even XRP is looking great at a moment but investing in it would be only for short term to make quick profits.
I think XRP is the best investment now, I just sold some of my coins to buy XRP, there's really good news about xrp to make that price increase that much even in a short period of time. We have our own effort to research so I will just lead it to anyone to do theirs, just be careful when buying coins when it pumps as it might do the opposite in short time also, thus one must be knowledgeable enough to understand it fully and all factors will be considered when choosing the right coin for investment.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
revans

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 01:30:49 AM

I think XRP is the best investment now, I just sold some of my coins to buy XRP, there's really good news about xrp to make that price increase that much even in a short period of time. We have our own effort to research so I will just lead it to anyone to do theirs, just be careful when buying coins when it pumps as it might do the opposite in short time also, thus one must be knowledgeable enough to understand it fully and all factors will be considered when choosing the right coin for investment.

Yes doing a good research is mandatory when it comes to investing in altcoins as there are many coins that will disappear in quick time so if you invest in it blindly then you are likely to make loss in it so before investing make sure that you have enough idea and news related to that particular altcoin.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 01:52:46 AM

Yes doing a good research is mandatory when it comes to investing in altcoins as there are many coins that will disappear in quick time so if you invest in it blindly then you are likely to make loss in it so before investing make sure that you have enough idea and news related to that particular altcoin.
Gathering as much information related to the coin is a good way to predict the market value of the particular coin. Along with it the trading volume of the coins in the exchange services too will help us choose the right coin which is in the rising side without much fall.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: