Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:49:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you have 1BTC to spent in trading what coins will you invest  (Read 10373 times)
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 02:33:31 AM

If i had my 1 btc to invest then i will go with ICN, TIME, DCT, ICOBID , VSL. This are some coins which are very good for long term. In short term also they will give me double my investment like 3 months holding but in long term minimum 6 months i can make it 5 times of it.

Yeah this are the good coins to make an investment at a moment and I will add some more coins to the list like ETH, ETC and XMR as those are the coins that can give us best returns in long term and even XRP is looking great at a moment but investing in it would be only for short term to make quick profits.
I think XRP is the best investment now, I just sold some of my coins to buy XRP, there's really good news about xrp to make that price increase that much even in a short period of time. We have our own effort to research so I will just lead it to anyone to do theirs, just be careful when buying coins when it pumps as it might do the opposite in short time also, thus one must be knowledgeable enough to understand it fully and all factors will be considered when choosing the right coin for investment.

Yes doing a good research is mandatory when it comes to investing in altcoins as there are many coins that will disappear in quick time so if you invest in it blindly then you are likely to make loss in it so before investing make sure that you have enough idea and news related to that particular altcoin.
Gathering as much information related to the coin is a good way to predict the market value of the particular coin. Along with it the trading volume of the coins in the exchange services too will help us choose the right coin which is in the rising side without much fall.

Yes trading volume can really help us in judging whether its a good coin to invest or not and to minimize the risk of loosing its always good to invest in multiple altcoins that are surviving since long time as in that case there is less chance of loosing money.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 02:50:24 AM

If you want to make good profits in long term then I would suggest you to invest your full 1 btc in Monero as the future of monero is outstanding and if you can manage to hold it longer then you will be surely making some good profits from it.

i probably agree with you, I believe that monero will have a higher value as time passes bby,i think that more investors will get intereted on it, and they will be determined to earn it, you may also try zcoin,zcash too. they have many investors too, and i think they have a big value too. But you may also try to invest in eth. thats the thing i can only advice.
czvezda

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 03:19:19 AM

If you want to make good profits in long term then I would suggest you to invest your full 1 btc in Monero as the future of monero is outstanding and if you can manage to hold it longer then you will be surely making some good profits from it.

i probably agree with you, I believe that monero will have a higher value as time passes bby,i think that more investors will get intereted on it, and they will be determined to earn it, you may also try zcoin,zcash too. they have many investors too, and i think they have a big value too. But you may also try to invest in eth. thats the thing i can only advice.

eth etc and xmr are the best coins to invest for a long term and I am sure this coins will never disappoint us and will give us positive returns on our investments and if you are looking for quick profits then you can try your luck with xrp as its moving good at a moment.
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 10:37:46 AM

I think it depends upon whether its a long term investment or a short term one to get the profits on the next pump.
In general I'd be with the following coins

Ripple
Stratis
Decred
Litecoin
ZCash
Only if you would have listened... you'd have more than 3 BTC now for sure  Grin
And as there is another dump going on, perfect time to buy Decred and Zcash from that list, to add to it, Golem, Factom and Monero.
Not sure about Ripple and Stratis at the moment, too high for my liking.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 10:50:32 AM

I think it depends upon whether its a long term investment or a short term one to get the profits on the next pump.
In general I'd be with the following coins

Ripple
Stratis
Decred
Litecoin
ZCash
Only if you would have listened... you'd have more than 3 BTC now for sure  Grin
And as there is another dump going on, perfect time to buy Decred and Zcash from that list, to add to it, Golem, Factom and Monero.
Not sure about Ripple and Stratis at the moment, too high for my liking.

its going to be ripple this time. the rest of these coins are expensive as of now, XRP is you best option this time. and its going to sure rise up among the rest in the crypto market. if you have to consider its marketcap, the more it has the higher chance of it to moon. also consider NEM.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:36:02 AM

Altcoins are starting to grow in value and its difficult to pick out the best ones to invest in but I would consider investing in some Creditbit which would pay an interest on your own coins if you can stake them with a trezor hardware wallet, and the beauty about it is anyone using this method is  guaranteed to earn a 12% yearly interest without breaking a sweat simple as that Wink.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:49:38 AM

Altcoins are starting to grow in value and its difficult to pick out the best ones to invest in but I would consider investing in some Creditbit which would pay an interest on your own coins if you can stake them with a trezor hardware wallet, and the beauty about it is anyone using this method is  guaranteed to earn a 12% yearly interest without breaking a sweat simple as that Wink.
Wow,guaranteed 12% yearly? Thats awesome but i would like to know that how did you know such thing? since we cant even predict on whats ahead and if dev do promise on this one then i do have some doubts already seeing on their credibility because i dont really trust when someones claiming such increase in a matter of time specially on fixed times.
If i have the money to spend i would go on ETH,Vslice and XRP.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Mia Wallace

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 12:21:06 PM

Right now i would wait for a good correction and then plan on analyzing and enter rather than entering at an unstable market because the price of the alt coins are at an all time high and we saw a correction today ,so i am looking for the best time to enter the coin and search for good new ICO where you could profit double the time in a short amount of time.
DicePlayer21

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 12:21:40 PM

Wow,guaranteed 12% yearly? Thats awesome but i would like to know that how did you know such thing? since we cant even predict on whats ahead and if dev do promise on this one then i do have some doubts already seeing on their credibility because i dont really trust when someones claiming such increase in a matter of time specially on fixed times.
If i have the money to spend i would go on ETH,Vslice and XRP.
And why the existing Bitcoin on your balance sheet does not respect yourself or leave it for future implementation when the price goes up, literally next time. By the end of the year everyone expects again to grow by a third of today's price.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 02:50:48 PM

So if you have 1BTC now, what coin or coins you will invest your 1BTC? Will you invest it to a single altcoin?

In my case I'll invest it to my 5 favorite coins equally.
$STRAT, $ETC, $SYS, $DCR, $TIME

How about you?

If I just have 1BTC right now, I'm going to buy xem, bay, maid, dgb, ark, icobid, those are the coins I believed its good to hold it
in a long term basis. It will surely give me a big profit soon just be patience only.
phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 01:52:33 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2017, 07:37:32 PM by phr0stbyt3

1 btc would be a lot in yobit to be honest as it has tol many shitcoins on it and pumping those shitcoins is really easy.
If i got this opportunity i would pump fcash , maybe tide if there are 1 sat sellers and also cnnc as the price difference is really high. Currently some new coin known as president trump is being pumped
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 05:14:11 AM

1 btc would be a lot in yobit to be honest as it has tol many shitcoins on it and pumping those shitcoins is really easy.
If i got this opportunity i would pump fcash , maybe tide if there are 1 sat sellers and also cnnc as the price difference is really high. Currently some new coin known as president trump is being pumped
Yes 1 bitcoin will be enough to manipulate a coin and make a lot of profit from it because there is a lot of cheap coins in yobit and most of them are very easy to manipulate and when the whales in yobit notice it then they will help you to pump and all of you will make a lot of profit without waiting a lot of time.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 05:40:57 AM

[1]Yes 1 bitcoin will be enough to manipulate a coin and make a lot of profit from it because there is a lot of cheap coins in yobit and most of them are very easy to manipulate and [2]when the whales in yobit notice it then they will help you to pump and all of you will make a lot of profit without waiting a lot of time.
[1]It is not enough. 1 btc is only small amount which can't manipulate coin what you want to pump or in other words, you can't pump any coin with 1 btc even though the price only 1 sat.
[2] Actually they never want to help you, they only want to make profit for themselves (whales). Doesn't make sense when someone want to help stranger to earn money with their money.
charlescoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 06:22:17 AM

Everyone seems to have their favorite selection of coins but few people seem to have rationale reasoning for why they are their preferred coins. In the end it seems to just be a lottery who gets lucky since people don't look at the fundamentals.
coin.trader

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 06:23:34 AM

litecoin

LWF ║█║ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED LOGISTICS PLATFORM IN THE WORLD ║█║ LWF
ANN THREAD▬▬▬║PRE-SALE STARTS IN OCTOBER 23║▬▬▬WHITEPAPER
TWITTERSLACK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ TELEGRAMREDDIT
sportis

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Veni, Vidi, Vici

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 06:35:37 AM

Trading is a risky process so at first I want to take back my 1 btc and after to make a profit. Therefore till now I see as reliable alts the litecoin and the monero for different reason each one of them. The first one because has prove its resistance in time and the latter for its inherent privacy features.
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 06:53:31 AM

litecoin

id second this. litecoin's fundamentals are excellent.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 07:31:53 AM

litecoin

id second this. litecoin's fundamentals are excellent.

3 years ago, people are already saying this is dead like the rest of the shitcoin until chinese discovers how to mine bitcoin and the also took over litecoin. those who hold less than 500 ltc dumped. i witness it myself someone sold 80 ltc for $110. now people are holding it like gold.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 07:41:03 AM

I believe in long term benefits and will  not be interested in short term pumps and dumps so I will invest that amount in monero as the future of monero looks really good to me so if I hold them till the right time then it can give good profits to me.

Yes I agree with you, but you must be wise and good enough on choosing a coin that will be good for many years , a coin that can satisfies your expection. I see monero is good as per the users feedback. You may also try zcash ,zcoin and even eth. Investing in bitcoin is a goos investment also, bitcoin itself is good.
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 08:12:37 AM

I don't think I would invest in any coins. BTC is rising a lot lately, so they keeping them look like a great investment by itself.
O would rather keep my 1 BTC, and just invest fiat if I had some to spare. I would probably go for clam, since they are also rising. DASH seems like a good option as well. They are all rising lately, so I think most of them are good options.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: