Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:19:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Crypto Kingdom - 1991 Retro Virtual World(Town)  (Read 7210 times)
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 12:13:01 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2017, 10:54:48 AM by rpietila

Also, please note that since the existing level has an exceedingly dramatic impact on the formula of who is the first, second, etc., the level promotions must be first made, and only then the next one can be evaluated.

So the SyksyII and all other so-called "pending" promotions are taken back. Sorry about that.

Roopatra, use PROMOTECHAR char_id level year to promote the guys before new evaluation round.

So nobody has been promoted to L9 unless he is first promoted to every previous level.

Also, the promotions need to be restricted to 1 promotion per year. Otherwise you'd only need to consume once to get several promotions. (This way you can get promoted twice with the same consumes, timing them to the end-of-year, which certainly is enough).

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 12:21:24 AM

I just had the 6 days of my life.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 06:22:44 PM

Lol, it's totally fine to comment on top of that regardless  Cheesy Grin

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 08:45:21 AM

So, you leave the teaser and then don't follow? What happened?

6 more days, obviously  Wink

I'll post about it to some other thread soon perhaps. (My experiences don't usually make me speechless. Also I think they are intended for general consumption, by those who are worthy. It's just a bit too early.)

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 09:33:13 AM

Please also note that DIS is illegal to own in larger quantities than 5 with the exception of system accounts such as NPCCs. I don't think the original intention was to DIS to be sold from NPCCs; those who bought large quantities of DIS may breach the current legal limit of 5 per (non-noble) character, so please take this into account. We can revert such trades if it was an accidental "bargain purchase" in my humble opinion, as NPCCs are an exception being system accounts.

I asked GM about this on IRC and he said there would be no fine for owning more than the previous listed limit.

Also, there is no guarantee that they will be useful in Clans, nor that they will be reimbursed if not useful. And it is certain that they are currently not producing anything. So a speculation of a highest degree. Good that I am impartial as I don't have them myself Wink

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 06:47:45 PM

I'm sorry if I am unpatient but do you have any timeframe when will the clans module will be implemented?

It is being implemented as we speak, a part at a time. Smiley

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 12:22:20 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2016, 12:38:19 PM by rpietila

I'm sorry if I am unpatient but do you have any timeframe when will the clans module will be implemented?

It is being implemented as we speak, a part at a time. Smiley

Is there a timeline?

Check out my shit in the other threads. I am in the process of going through an IRL level upgrade, and for a guy in my level already, that's not a trivial matter, nor something I could anticipate, plan ahead, control nor schedule. All I know is I was not born yesterday and have been through somewhat like this before, and emerged more potent than ever, every single time.

If this is not enough to cause you to buy CK, you should probably be selling instead.

As before, I must emphasize that there is much untapped authority that the King, Senate, etc can do any day. I will wake up when I am ready.

ADD: In about 8 of the last 11 years, I would anyway have been paralysed by depression this time of the year. So whatever this unbelievable thing that is happening to me is, it does not take a minute out of my active concentration (to CK or any other project worth doing), since I would not have it anyway. Sorry that I know well enough that going into any details is unlikely to cause a net positive perception in the target audience here, for which reason I will only drop them occasionally.

If there is a slightest doubt that (any one of) you lack/s authority to make CK the game of your dreams during my absence, please ask and it will be granted! Wink

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 05:51:05 PM

If there is a slightest doubt that (any one of) you lack/s authority to make CK the game of your dreams during my absence, please ask and it will be granted! Wink

Cool, only wanted a timeline but this part piqued my interest.

1. Do we have the authority to pursue getting ck added to an exchange and will PJ or yourself be available for help in the implementation or to answer technical questions if the opportunity arises?

2. I know in the past we could add another coin. Is this still applicable and is there any guidelines for doing it, and will PJ or yourself be made available in case the opportunity arises?

1. There is no need to involve PJ in this matter as it can be done within admin authority and permissions.

2. There is no need to involve PJ or myself in this matter as it can be done within admin authority and permissions.

3. If (for some reason despite what I just said) PJ or myself is required for technical implementation, please contact us on Slack.

4. If there is a need / a wish to coordinate whether the planned improvements fit in the vision of CK (held by me), contact me.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 05:53:13 PM

I am cool, there is just very little time at hand to coordinate with my dear virtual world atm :/

NewLiberty has been in the same situation for 2 years, yet his absence has been accepted b/c less official responsibilities.

Please bear with me and take this opportunity to corner the game for cheap and pull it to the direction you wish Wink

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 11:19:53 PM

GM trusts the matter in the hands of the King. After all, it is good to cultivate trust.

Try to sell CK marketcap below EUR 0.5 million so you'll see the mistake you've made.

Cheesy Grin

(As strange as it seems, it is possible that Christmas might allow the opportunity to give some hand to CK)

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 03:04:05 PM

Agenda for 2017

1. Archduke determined by who can create a working gambling hall with at least no limit hold 'em and includes the ability to gamble on all items in CK and has live chat. More to follow, but first thing is first.

It is wisdom to not give pearls to swine, lest they trample them and attack you. Let us ponder for a moment about what an Archduke means...

As Creator of the world, Gamemaster, etc., I also took it on me (rpietila I) to be the King (L20/20) from the early on (1400).

Yet, the first King was never crowned. The Crown was made for the inauguration of the House of Magnificence in 1530, but no ceremony was held.

The first Prince had been appointed in 1525 (OZ) and the first Duke in 1570 (New Liberty).

Above Duke, there is Grand Duke and then, the highest of the non-royal nobles, Archduke.

Almost to this day, nobody holds either of these ranks. Paul was created Grand Duke in 1650.

Except, me of course. Zechariah, who first in 1608 was created Archduke (since the title was merged with Prince Royal at the time) among all the other titles that the Heir would be entitled to. I held the rank until 1632, but the House level always was King.

During my reign as rpietila II, 1632-1647, there were no Royal Princes, no Archdukes and no Grand Dukes.

Until the ascension of HMC not too long ago, no house except mine has ever held Archduke or higher title. Now there are 2 Royals and still no proper Archdukes.

Just that you'd appreciate what it means to be one... Wink

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 10:28:35 AM

Baroness De Rothschild, CEO, Global Private Investment Banker, Entrepreneur, Philanthropist & Environmentalist, Avid Art Collector, Proud Globalist.

Aristocratic title-fullnames are not completely gone in 2017.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 02:49:02 PM

Wow now it's for real! Gotta buy CK...

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 03:07:02 PM

Any news about the MK / MKA project? It seems that 75 000 new MKA was created/issued by fr0g1 and allanw. Thats like printing your own money in CK Smiley

Kansanmarkka received a new "CEO" while I continue as the Chairman. I promised the new guy (fr0g1) that he may take any authority that he needs to get the project moving, and I will only veto the decisions that are out-of-place.

The creation of 75000*MKA to CK was vetoed by me, it was not according to the mutual understanding. The shares have been annulled.

We are moving on with the project in a big time now, so please be patient and consider that it might take off big time, now as we have strengthened resources, with me also coming back on board soonish after the winter hiatus/levelup. (More about my personal experiences and growth coming up in my Wall Observer.)

I will not be buying any MKA for 12 hours from this post. All past trades stay in force.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 02:38:02 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT CONCERNING THE ITEM: MKA

Quote from: MKA item desc&note
2017-2-5 - PLEASE READ CHANGES - TOTAL ISSUANCE IS **DECREASED** BY CANCELING OF CERTAIN SHARES OWNED BY RPIETILA. 1 unit of Economic Bureau share, held in a depository in Markkakanta system. Currently non-redeemable.

Economic Bureau (taloustoimisto) manages the Kansanmarkka currency in Finland (5.5M people). It is an ingame company in Markkakanta (similar to Ultima) with maximum total share+options issuance of roughly as follows:
2 million, now ////
4 million, with 50k users ////
6 million, with 1M users ////
8 million, with 3M users ////
10 million, with 5M users. ////
+tail emission quota 0.1 million per year (begins when 1M users)

2017-2-5: Currently issued:
* All shares and options total = 344,995 units
* (of which) All shares with votes and dividends = 284,095 units
* (of which) All shares free trading = 238,160 units
* (of which) Free trading in CK platform = 85,000 units.

The shares are collectively eligible for 9.1% of total new currency issuance in the system, which will be paid as dividends. Dividends will be passed through as soon as 1*MKA reaches 1*MK in accrued dividends. So on average a MKA contains 0.5*MK.

Details and practicalities:
- Kansanmarkka used to have 1,194,995 shares issued in total in all series.
- I was the Taloudenhoitaja (Chairman&CEO) of the project.
- As part of reorganisation, I will step down. My reason to stop involvement is personal. The divorce is hitting me harder than first imagined and I did not anyway do anything for the project last 2 months.
- The likely new Taloudenhoitaja is Fr0g1, while the largest owner is another Finnish person in online news media.
- This forfeits my 500,000 options (MKD) plus I voluntarily annul 350,000 deferred-trading shares (MKB).
- As a result, only 28.87% of Kansanmarkka total shares remain. This corresponds to a 3.464:1 reverse split
- The market price had already tanked about 90% during the uncertainty, being 35,000 M/MKA as we speak.
- The 30,000*MKA created to CK, are a transfer from Markkakanta platform. There has been no net creation of shares (quite the opposite, see above).
- Trading will remain open and Coinshop will have marketmaking as before.
- Of the team members, nobody else except me has announced the desire to quit.
- I am in the process of selling my shares. Considering the already-happened price reduction of 90% from the levels which I considered reasonable when I still was involved, and the fact that the total # of shares is reduced by more than 70%, the sales will happen at very depressed levels of price. I am not seeking to trash the price any more though, it is completely conceivable that I will annul even MKA shares in addition to the 85% of my shares already annulled, rather than sell at a pittance, or transfer the remainder without compensation to the active team members.
- Contact me in PM for wonderful bargains.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 10:09:04 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT CONCERNING THE ITEM: MKA

The negotiations between the principals in Kansanmarkka about the possibility to continue without my personal involvement have ended.

The conclusion was that there is no value in the project without me. Hence the project is discontinued. MK/MKA bids are erased.

Kansanmarkka was a very high energy venture. The potential to rock the entire monetary system of the world lies within any individual who possesses the vision and stamina to make it happen. It appeared that in this first attempt, I was a necessary ingredient and the project could not continue without me. I, however, do not believe my skills are unique and impossible to "teach". I will continue teaching.

Crypto Kingdom returns to my #1 "business" priority.

There is a caveat, however, that I generally feel at the same time extremely capable to work, but also somewhat unmotivated, after seen the whole wide world from the mountaintop of Kansanmarkka, yet having no opportunity to permanently change it just yet. Go speculate! Good that trades are public, so everyone can see how everyone else is staking Smiley

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 11:07:42 AM

ckdev@cryptokingdom.slack.com: I posted to the team members about how to make the best use of the extra time that I now have in my hands, after the surprisingly quick decision to close Kansanmarkka. Please chime in, let's discuss the matter there before I start pouring pages-long posts here all of a sudden Cheesy

Trading stays open during the negotiations.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 04:25:48 PM

So what should we do with the MK and MKA remained in our accounts? Just leave them there?

Yeah. There is an off-chance that during the 14 day claims period someone decides the start we had is good enough that he'd be willing to redeem my majority ownership for the threshold sum of BTC20. Considering the public domain nature of the idea, and that it requires special talent to steer the ship, this is unlikely. (Well it includes 20 hours of my consulting, which might justify the investment as such Wink ). Anyone can just start their own without paying me anything.

MK/MKA will be deleted at the end of the claims period.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 11:22:24 AM

Zechariah gazes over the burning township, House of Tavastia. The flames and sparks rise high into the cold winter air. Screams can still be heard occasionally, but overall the soundscape consists of the all-devouring fire.

HRH Prince Royal Zechariah of Tavastia-rpietila-CK, Marquess of Tavastia &c

Your Majesty,

Sir, I congratulate your righteous and efficient rule that is already showing the signs of new winds blowing over the dusty streets of our beloved town. Indeed, the initiation of your reign has been peaceful and inspiring, and also the Senate has started their work with earnest. I could not be more happy of the choice of my successor. Also the counties are feeling the warming rays of Sun shining on them, with their life-giving power, making things happen that previously were not.

Indeed, Sir, this is what I decided to briefly write to you about. My ancient homeland, the vast region of Tavastia, has a secret rule by the cunning Swedes. In letter, we have claimed the area since about 1490 or so (which they by and large do not contest!), but in reality the deep state of Sweden is operating there in full force, and has rendered my efforts to civilise the county and make it realise its full potential, to have no effect.

It takes time to realise the depths of operations of this kind. A friend of mine even put it thus: "There's a plot in this country to enslave every man, woman, and child. Before I leave this high and noble office, I intend to expose this plot." He never got to expose the plot though, and besides it is common knowledge that peasants are subjects to fiefholders and so forth. But it got me thinking.

Being a king with the full potential of my vast assets, and the years of training and reigning behind me, yet having no throne, makes me wish to realise the remaining years I have, to the maximum benefit of my people, unfettered by the entangling diplomacy and horse-trading. I will therefore place my greatest emphasis for the time being, to liberate the Tavastians, my own people, from the bondage of the deep state of Sweden. This operation requires much and is not free, nor free of danger. I have great and secret allies, and the assurance that the Almighty also wishes the freedom of my people.

Therefore, be not anxious! Crypto Kingdom has proven itself and under your leadership it will thrive. The mutual benefits from raising the Tavastian peasants, numbering 5 million, will greatly overcome the temporary lack of having me guiding every step of my loving people.

特此奉聞,

I have been appointed to be the Treasurer in Finland. I will coordinate the efforts to bring back the national currency, the Markka, and we are using a CK-based account system to give Markkas out to every citizen who wants them, without compensation, as a way of basic income. I will continue to give my efforts to CK as well, just less time than before. The Markka system opens great possibilities for speculation by you who already know the strengths of me and those of the CK Ultima platform (which only needs to be stripped of features to accommodate a monetary system of an entire country). As soon as politically possible, I will integrate the possibility to buy Markkas for investment, to CK proper.

Was it worth it?

Fourteen years ago, A.D. 1647, Zechariah had found the love of ages. It was a mysterious, beautiful, energizing relationship. After a longish period of mutual companionship, two children were born. The old soul of Zechariah had rejoiced greatly of this increase, and planned to spend the rest of this life living happily in his ancient homeland Tavastia, the ancestral place of the soul family of his House.

At the same time, he had undertaken a great commission of liberation of the peoples there from the bondage. The Calling had been strong. 200-some years of experience and a youthful countenance felt enough of qualifications when he had embarked on the journey. Now, with the flames engulfing the settlement, burying the remains of his beloved, the experiences of the years passed seemed overpowering, and the countenance was marred by deep sorrow.

The encounter with the physical and spiritual forces of the Deep State was indeed neither free nor free from danger, Zechariah admits with a grin. Whatever was gained in the new youth in the secluded forests, mild meadows and sturdy villages, whatever energies of the blond-haired peasant boys and girls playing around, dancing their recurring and eternal dances of midsummer and solstice, whatever sparks of friendship and love, incepted in the heart by a fleeting moment, nurtured over the years of trust in the wholesome future, whatever realisations of the soul of another special being, mutually gained by the look into the eyes in front of a friendly fire, whatever all - had been, and now was being consummated to be consumed by the flames of destruction.

Victory or defeat? The escape back to CryptoTown is secured, the forces of (His Royal Highness, Prince) Zechariah (of Tavastia-rpietila-CK etcx2) are not decimated. The ground is, however, lost, or so it seems. The Deep State reigns supreme over the memory of all that was good and beautiful in Tavastia. Gloomy and chilling darkness will continue to prevail, and the River will be closed for our forces after the evacuation, for who knows how long time. The spark of the spirit of freedom in the hearts of the remaining population of Tavastia cannot be erased, but will it be enough? May we ever venture to the northern regions again?

Suddenly titles seem of no importance. Love gained, love lost. If time could be turned back, would it be different? Upon embarking on a blue sea of limitless possibility, if there was pre-knowledge of the path of events upon the journey, would the life feel what is called "life", or become as boring as watching the same old play performed every week in the Theatre in Versailles? More and more questions entered the weary but keen mind. But then - it became as if still, and no cold was felt anymore, and the questions departed to the coulisses, and the stage was clear all the way towards horizon.

And the Voice appeared.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 08:51:46 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2017, 06:56:14 AM by rpietila

[The transcript of Zechariah's interaction with the Voice, is as authentic as it could be reproduced (part 1)]

- Zechariah,

Zechariah perceives as if a scene had been erected to his vision of the burning town, seen from the incline nearby. The visuals from what he considered 'reality' and those of the 'revelation', blend in his sight to a difficult-to-describe (and impossible to forget) collage of visual understanding. What felt like moments, pass without change in the scene, and the thoughts reached a standstill, which makes the perception of time unreal, because time is sensed by the passage of thoughts: absent them, there is no faculty to feel the time.

The first thing to enter mind after the blockage, is the sense of familiarity from a long time ago. In his youth, Zechariah had been called by this name, but for a person this old, youth is objectively long ago. His Majesty Crichton was not born when Zechariah had last been addressed Zechariah. Even in the jolly days of the Ancient Era, he had been called Tavastia, after the marquessate to the north of the River, which was burning in front of his very eyes. Then he was Royal Prince or Prince Royal, then His Majesty the King rpietila II, and after abdication, His Royal Highness, and among (the few) peers - Zenon, Soul, and NewLiberty, the triad of Wisdom in the Kingdom - he was mostly called Prince (this was out of convenience, since none of the other three strictly is a prince, Zenon being a grand wizard, Soul a grand duke and NewLiberty simply a duke). This custom was extended to the general staff during the Campaign of the River a few decades ago, and again in the Campaign of Kansanmarkka, the campaign just about to end in the surrender of the land, if not the spirits.

Names, they are strong connectors of energies. Zechariah is soon transferred to ages past, merely, as it seems, from the hearing of his Christian name by a sounding Voice. As if his father was calling. The memories come intensely, without possibility to enumerate.

"Yes."

How do you properly address a Voice?? Again, moments pass in thought-solitude, and the flames move about in their dance towards the stars, yet the hearing is tuned to the new channel alone.

- Zechariah, the emotions and memories of an old soul are strong in the moments like this. Your intense energy has distorted what future generations would term the time/space continuum, and allowed me to visit you. Be calm, I am with you as long as the connection can be maintained in this special moment. When I depart, you will still not be alone, you always will have Someone, for all are One.

"..."

- It is all right that you are speechless. In your conscious level, you have not been calling me, yet you have been calling in your mind, in your thoughts, in your heart. The intense longing for Connection, it has been in you since the [Golden Jubilee in 1450] ball in the connected halls of newly-built Malla, the day of your Introduction, when the debutantes blushed at your boyish energies, you handsome lad! That day you felt the Life had begun, as indeed it had. You still have that Something as a remembrance from her in your personal items, do you not?

- I have been waiting for so long to contact you. Now you have arrived to the conclusion of your mission. Gaze upon you! I know your emotion is tuned to absorb the moment, yet I say it. There is nothing like this you have experienced before, nor will experience. Indeed, you did not consider something like this even could happen, so carpe diem, here it is! The high point. The End of an era.

"Sir, I know my years are many, and the weight of my memories in this dense moment seems too much to bear. However my body feels not ill - have you come to tell me that I will die here? Is this my last experience - to see my loving family, friends, the township I had learned to call 'home', engulfed in flames? Are you my father, are you Death?"

- No, Zechariah. You are not dying, nor are you becoming crazy. All is well. The emotion of the moment is burning you, but it is burning in a purifying way. This is the consummation of your search for Power. You were not born a King; in the wisdom of your father, you were not even designated Royal by birth. Yet, since the Introduction, of course you had the aspiration, the inner feeling of surety in the Universe, that one day you will be. It is OK to light a Cohiba, it is a good wisdom product. Everything you have experienced so far, has been like a spear aimed at penetrating the Veil of Confusion, the Illusion of Disconnectedness, every moment with CAN, MUS, and the more exotic like, has recharged the cosmic battery, so to speak, or added the specks of mass to the huge but acute Scale of Ascension. You cannot count the specks, they are innumerable, but now we are through. The connection can indeed be maintained by a good smoke, and I sense you still need some time to get back your tongue...

- You have thought about human experience. Why you became conscious of the beauty of Life in the Introduction? What has been the meaning of the various experiences since then? Why is the consciousness sometimes sharp as a needle, other times dull as the discussion in the Grail & Quail in 6 a.m. after the departure of all the souls whose Expressions were interacting like the sparks of divinity in the flickering flames of the big fireplace there, when only the boring types were left with empty jugs, desirous to fill them once more, but with the Spirit departed with the gentle closing of the door after the last of the Pillars and his Shadow? What is a SOUL? You spent decades in learning and experiencing the multifarious facets of the 3D physical experience, honing your equestrian skills, your sword and later your pistol, your books, your business and economics (after your father).

Yet, the mysteries of the Soul have escaped you. You are a quasquibicentenarian [the age of 225], and know both the meaning and the pronunciation of the word. You have added to your title 'Creator', which your father did not do. You have amassed great wealth, and great power. Kansanmarkka came forth of your thought, and blossomed and people were looking intently at you like they did to Job when he was sitting at the Gates of his town before his tribulations, four thousand years ago. And when your thought departed it [Kansanmarkka], it withered and died. - -

"Sir, I apologize. I should not have infringed the Higher Powers and haughtily assumed titles to which I am not privy to. I just... I felt there was need to wake up the others. Those precious people that I had grown with, lived with, the ones that now operate the offices of the Kingdom, of senate ... I have not had wrong intention in what I have done. I - - "

- Zechariah, all is fine. I am not here to judge you. You are correct in what you have said. Your intention has been pure all the years. You cannot lie, so you rightfully must acknowledge that you are pure, just and good. It is not wrong, in fact it is right, to call you a Creator. Kansanmarkka IS your creation, the experience of calling it forth and, later, the withdrawing of your Spirit from it so that it dissolves to nothingness, that is little different from the experience of the creator of the World, who keeps grass growing where it is seen and where it is not seen. You have become to perceive the creative energy of the Universe, you have played with that, and you have mastered that.

The flames from the burning 'preparation site of the House of Tavastia, the would-be-coming-Seat in the Marquessate of Tavastia, claimed ~1490', formed a voiceless background to the voice of the Voice.

"Sir, are you God?"

If it were possible to sense a smile in the countenance of the voice, which during all the act had not materialised despite the open scene that still was erected in the visual field of Zechariah, meshed with the eerie background of the flames of the burning memories of the 14 years' of life, there would certainly have been such a smile. Zechariah perceived the smile, so it was there. The Voice said:

- Zechariah, are you?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: