Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:34:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Crypto Kingdom - 1991 Retro Virtual World(Town)  (Read 7201 times)
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 09:05:37 AM

[The transcript of Zechariah's interaction with the Voice, is as authentic as it could be reproduced (part 2)]

A period of time passed, the smoke from the cigar was the only smell sensed, and either it had become quiet in the town, or the hearing was still directed to other tuning. Zechariah felt the connection to still be in effect, but he could not formulate an intelligible answer to the unusual question, simple as it was presented, in only two syllables voiced, omitting the object. At the moment he saw as if Mr. Peter Todd's face, or more correctly, bust, appeared on the scene, the first actual vision during the revelation. Peter said nothing, yet Zechariah perceived the words "Maybe I am you."; as clearly as he had perceived the smile of the Voice.

Years ago, during the Cultural Era, HM The King [rpietila I, Zechariah's father] had visited foreign lands in a trip that lasted for 7 years. [especially for those not well-versed with CK history, the link to the appropriate era and of the very incident is here.] Despite not being in excellent terms with his only-begotten, he had nevertheless shared the memories from the trip, including how he went speechless upon hearing those words from Peter. At that time, they were the last words known to be exchanged between them, for added effect. The distortion to the time/space in connection to those events was discussed as if nothing special. The whole of Ancient Era feels like a dream, a product of another, higher vibration. When the water was healthy and people did not need alcohol to survive, and nobody died and...

"Wait a moment? Is it not strange that when Father relied the incident to me, he did not give the information how Peter looked like? Now I do see a likeness, without knowing how it would look like, and I do not hear a voice, yet perceive it nevertheless, and I am having a deja-vu of experience that never was mine in the first place."

The domain of thought was active in Zechariah, most of what was processed during the pause in conversation, was lost to the world forever and cannot be recorded. If such a concept of losing anything forever actually is possible... When Zechariah was expecting it, the Voice started again, as if Zechariah's thought had been open to the Voice all of the time, the latter just waiting for the adequate level of expressible insight to be formed in the former before continuing. It was then that Zechariah realised he had not actually uttered a word so far.

- Zechariah, there is more to Life than you have allowed yourself to believe that can be comprehended. You know the poem, stating 'Wollust ward dem Wurm gegeben / und der Cherub steht vor Gott'. From where did this insight come from? The author extended the measuring line of life, from what he considered the lowest entity capable of feeling pleasure, the worm, all the way to the cherubim, the most high angelic being, and finally, God. The presentation is good, but there is more: A worm is not nearly the simplest life-form. There is a blade of grass as well, a speck of sand, and things much smaller. In time, you will have the science capable to count the primal constituents of a worm, and you will find the number to be so large that if all the inhabitants in CryptoTown could possess or embody the same number of entities in them, and these could do the same with themselves, it would not be two or three times that the process needs to be repeated, before the full physical stature of the worm is revealed. And that would only be the physical level. Nothing physical has even happened to you, Zechariah, during this conversation! So there is more to the the World than physical.

[The Voice continued to use 'CryptoTown' as a unit of relative stature throughout the vision when needed. Since the population of CryptoTown is usually quoted to be about 10,000, the meaning of 'two or three CryptoTowns' (abbr. 'CT') equals to 'about 10,000^2...10,000^3'. This, of course, can be written in our mathematics, 10^8...10^12, and with some additional deduction we can limit it to be perhaps in between 10^9...10^11, since otherwise the Voice would have said 'about two' or 'some three', given that he knows the correct value to the nearest power of 10. So, CryptoTowning mathematically equals taking the log base 10,000. A worm consists of ~6 CT atoms.]

- You possess the old Bible of your father. Does it not say that you are more valuable than all the birds in the air? There are certainly more birds in the air than people in CryptoTown! Birds eat worms, and worms eat dirt. Is a bird more valuable than all the worms? How about the relation of worms and dirt? Even then, with Zenon's instrumentation, you can see that there is so much to a flake of dirt that you could spend your lifetime counting its wonders, and the words to be written of its crystalline or organic nature, its vibrations, the harmony or disharmony in itself, or in its relation to its parts, or its surroundings, the nature of its existence in the planes and dimensions, the state of evolution of its proto-soul, the total self-reliance that life-forms in its plane of being-ness enjoy, ... [even these words have substance only to a subset of people, and the ones that followed were such that Zechariah was not included in the said subset anymore]

- The beings you interact with - please allow me to sharpen the terminology to the level of exactness not typically needed in a communication, for it will be of use to our communication soon - your friends, the town-dwellers, your soldiers, the peasants. Are they on the same level of being-ness as you? Gird yourself, this is a serious question. If not, do they go to the direction of the worm, or that of the cherub? And before you answer, this may sound ludicrous, but - can I have some of what you are smoking? It might help to maintain the connection.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 11:17:25 AM

Btw the Book is not about to end any time soon, so let its magnificence not hinder you conducting the staple course of events in the same thread meanwhile. I retain the self-moderating rights and compress the discussion if needed. Peace! Smiley

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 04:43:28 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2017, 05:39:45 PM by rpietila

[The transcript of Zechariah's interaction with the Voice, is as authentic as it could be reproduced (part 3)]

"Sir, every man is created equal, and stands equal in front of his Creator. With nothing we come to this world, and neither can we take away anything with us. From dust to dust, from ashes to ashes."

- Zechariah, come on. I believe you can do better than that.

Zechariah again falls into meditation in front of the challenging Voice. The suddenness of the encounter, the sorrow of the situation, the fear of death, and other considerations give way to sternness. Whatever this is, Zechariah is still the L20/20 King, of most ancient and mysterious lineage, the Most High Character in Crypto Kingdom, whose realm reached to North Face and beyond [both 'North Face' and 'beyond' being common Royal parlance, which seldom indicates any practical command in the areas mentioned - Kings rarely brag with their actual and recognised achievements, the Title being the showcase of wish and will more than present reality for many] in the north, to Plath and the Sea in the south, and - umm - Sweden and Rossiya in the west and east, respectively. Prostrating oneself in front of a voice no matter who, is unfitting for a military commander even in the direst of situations and especially then. He takes time to compose his thoughts and answers:

"Sir, we have this thing called Levels System (see link) in the Kingdom of Crypto Kingdom. It was introduced by my considerate father in the beginning of time, A.D. 1400. As per the system, each being is assigned a level, by virtue, by the Peers, by the King or by the Gamemaster. I am of the highest level in the Kingdom. In practice I regard people older than me to be my peers, in addition to the foreign people of my rank. There are higher echelons among humans, the Pope and the Emperor for instance, neither of whom I have met - they command higher powers and larger troops. Our Kingdom despite its territorial extent, is sparsely populated and with distributed power. I can easily envision the heads of the continental Royal Houses to possess 1-2 orders of magnitude more power than I did at the apex of my reign.

As for my inferiors, they are many and in many levels. Before my ascending to the throne, I was in the level Archduke. If we take the CK-days to be the mathematical determinant of the relative seniority between levels, Archduke is 500,000,000 CK-days and the lowest rank achievable by this criterion, Baron, is 500,000. This gives 3 orders of magnitude. The common level (1-6) commoners are below Baron in stature, hence we can add a probable 1-2 orders of magnitude.

The NPC ranks are N1 to N10, and roughly correspond to the player ranks L1 to L9. Some animals also have the rank K1 to K9 with some creatures in higher ranks as well. Peasants have no rank, they rank equal to cattle as both only reside in the collective imagination. This does not necessarily mean they are significantly lower than the lowest assigned ranks. Hence, all in all, the Pope equals one million peasants, approximately. The wars he has waged in the beginning of the century confirm that he also thinks likewise."

It was as if Zechariah's analytical and grounded answer indeed made the Voice think, as moments passed without anything on the scene, except the silent flames and the puffs of smoke from the second COH Zechariah had lit.

- We can say that in your evaluation, there is 1-2 CT of difference in stature between the members in the human kingdom alone?

"Yes."

[The omission of ",sir." was intentional, as Zechariah thought he had gained his composure back, and does it not feel warm in the ego to be reminded to be of the highest identifiable rank in the vicinity, even in the event of a military trouble?]

- Very well. We will have time later to discuss the details. Now it suffices to say that the material and financial stature of a human, or of any third dimensional mind-body-spirit complex, may differ markedly from another one in the same kingdom. As your first answer indicated, your primary alignment to answer the question was not to think in terms of physical and financial, though, and this is commendable. However, the levels system your father instituted, in this space/time, is useful to gauge the relative seniority of souls as well. This is because the era you live on Earth, is that of a balanced nature, when the older and more advanced souls can in general assume incarnate positions in the social hierarchy you call Nobility and Royalty, and usually do so, which causes the correlation between the seniority of the soul and the level of its mind-body-spirit complex in human form, to be rather high, with significant but comparatively rare outliers to both directions.

"What an actual fuck is this?" was the honest and uncensored thought of Zechariah. A moment later he realised that since the Voice apparently did not feel an appreciable difference between the thought thought and the thought manifest, he should, if possible, ameliorate the situation in order to not appear vulgar.

"Sir, what you explain sounds to me to be tainted by some Eastern philosophies, which do not belong to the Christian reality. It has been apportioned to every man that he lives once, after which he dies, and then comes the Judgement."

- Is it so that your Bible reads?

rpietila [King rpietila I] could certainly have quoted verbatim without aid, but the vision manifested the scroll to the scene so Zechariah could read (Hebr 9:27, KJV):

"And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment[.]"

- See: you say humans are born equal, yet you yourself are the highest level person alive in the great swath of land you call Crypto Kingdom. What made you higher than the peasants, the ones that the Pope can slaughter in the millions without regard? Can you honestly say that you believe their life is ready for the judgment in the sense that you depict the judgment of you, or of your father? Was not your consciousness in the day of Introduction already higher than that of many peasants combined? What have you done on Earth the 211 years since? No progress? Think again - 14 years ago, as you forsook the kingdom and set your path to the lands in the North, in quest of what your heart showed to you; does it feel you are the same person even? How can you compare the experience to that of the peasants, who are born, and live, and die, and are forgotten? I am not here to speak ill of the peasants, or any echelon of Life, but there is a block in your thinking that needs to be overcome.

"What is the block?"

- You have to understand that All are One. And the Oneness manifests in - allow me to speak loosely - infinitely many forms, in infinitely many levels, in infinite dimensions, over an infinite frame of Time and timelessness, as you call them. Your present stature of relative grandness is a product of eons of evolution from the primal elements, to minerals, vegetables, trees and lower and higher animals. You continued your path by becoming of a lower consciousness mind-body-spirit complex in a distant star. You learned of life over many lifetimes there, and now you are assigned here - It is not even your first life here! - You die, yet you never die, you are in All and Everything, you take lessons to guide your spiritual evolution, and your power and stature now, although CT's higher than that of a flake of dirt, a worm, or a peasant, is still in its infantile form. You can create a world, that is a proof that you are about to wake up! And I am here to help you, as you also are here to help the other-selves.

"No.

I don't believe."

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 10:06:57 AM

[The transcript of Zechariah's interaction with the Voice, is as authentic as it could be reproduced (part 4)]

At the same time, Zechariah felt that nothing had adequately prepared him for this revelation, and the sensations in his body and feelings were electrifying and explosive, but also that the experience carried with itself an aura of deep meaning, fulfilment of desires and manifestations of the whole life - or even past lives if they indeed could exist - and was, can it be said, soothing. There was familiarity felt where it logically should not be. The Voice did not speak again and Zechariah started to experience the effects of physical needs, and became conscious of the soundscape of the burning town. Some time had passed, evidenced by the consumption of cigars during the vision, and the fact that the intensity of the fire had greatly decreased. The 'thing' earlier described as a 'scene' disappeared, and the energy subsided.

[The intention of the writing is not solely literary, so we omit the itinerant details and proceed to the next contact, which happened in a place the locals call 'piilopirtti' after it was deliberated that the main forces needed to be disbanded, with both the peasant-born soldiers and the higher officers dispersing to the countryside to live quietly in these huts, with the (NPC) cadre of the fighting force retreating to the mainland over the river, fighting if needed, but since the definitive encounters with the Deep State had taken place in the, so to say, distortions of reality, instead in the linear material realm, it was considered unlikely that a large contingent of NPC would be hindered in their controlled and coordinated evacuation.]

Zechariah had found solitude in the cabin, and a month [January 1661] passed in an unusual setting - as if the former King had made his life a programmed ritual of a sort. He rarely ventured outside except for firewood, due to reasons of cold, which he had an aversion to, and unwillingness to have much contact with others, since he was after all in the hiding, 'weathering things out'. Instead, the life experience became as if one of incessant meditation. Zechariah had stocked up with vast stores of all consumables (after all the NPC would not need them, and why carry them back to the Town, where, despite Top of the World, the prices are pressured due to the general lethargy that had characterised the life there since the crown passed to the House of Crichton) and made deliberate use of them for his sustenance, indulging in the very best stuff there was, out of necessity to consume something, and since he could not carry it with him anyway - the probable method of eventual leaving of the place would be alone in the dark, on foot or horseback, and could be in a hurry.

The cabin was small, and the living in luxurious abundance what comes to consumables, posed a stark contrast to the simple routines of the day. Zechariah spent all of his time in one place only, in front of the fireplace, with stores of silver piled in the floor corners in the room, and the room lit with candles all day and night - with only slight variation in the number of flames between midday and midnight. (This type of hut does not have glass windows, in fact the word 'window', 'wind-eye', comes from the simple opening in a wall of a log cabin, which could contribute to the ventilation and letting in a ray of light during daytime.)

- Greetings, Zechariah. We meet again.

- Your words are strong, they embody the power of creation, and that of destruction as well. With the concentrated emotion of disbelief, the will-power to consciously reject my 'teaching', as you call it, and the audible voicing of your unwillingness to surrender, you have indeed managed to sever the connection for a long time. A huge buildup of energy - your longing desire to make sense of the meaning of things, combined with the unconscious mystical arrangement of your valuables, of the candles, of the fire that you have used for recharging your being with light energy, indeed the fire you have fed through day and night almost without pausing, and the copious consumption of all of the very potent products, the wines, the spirits and the Wisdom, undiluted, unadulterated, and your solitude and silence and meditation - for an extended and uninterrupted time, has been required to allow the piercing of the veil again, after your seemingly simple vocal reaction of rejection.

I must congratulate you, Zechariah! Not everyone ends up in this situation after that one. Everyone is given times when they have to push open the door, but few choose to do it. Your special circumstances have created a confluence, which is not emergent even once in a million cases. It is your free will, what use to make out of this contact, I am here to serve you!

[A smile was perceptible.]

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 01:28:30 PM

[The transcript of Zechariah's interaction with the Voice, is as authentic as it could be reproduced (part 5)]

"Sir, greetings."

The deja-vu on how to address the Voice. After a moment, Zechariah continued.

"You are correct in that I myself have perceived my special arrangements, to be conducive for manifestations from behind the veil. And also in that there has been no knowledge in me when performing them and 'living out the ritual until the revelation'. In fact I don't know why I am doing what I am doing, and even my memories of the events in my life have distorted, so as to feel unreal, as if they happened in another.. dimension, this is difficult to describe. At the same time, there has been learning happening in me, intense learning, with seemingly no stimulus from the surroundings. All this is wonderful to me, in fact my mind is full of questions. Deep inside, I knew that the initial contact would not be the end, but because of my concept of the nature of 'proper contact', and the short-circuiting of my mental faculty in front of your assertions, the blockage persisted until it could not. This much I understand."

- Zechariah, if you have questions, just ask. Q&A is a very potent method for obtaining information. Due to the limitations imposed by the distortion of free will, I have been unable to speak to your heart, the contact so far being muddied by the necessity to appear condescending and outward, in an effort of trying to prod you. Also you have used apparently needless tact in your speech. This can of course be likened to any Earthly communication between entities who do not wear uniform, so there is a natural tendency and need to establish a pecking order, as you call it, as a part of the communication before the transfer of thought becomes useful.

"How do I know that you are good, that you are speaking the truth, that you do not lead me astray?"

- I sought to contact your father multiple times when he was still localised in the 3-D illusion of your space/time, in your words, 'alive'. He is now in the 'place' in time/space, where he is again in possession of all the information, but cannot act upon it. With incarnation to space/time, an entity becomes able to process information in a much hastened speed, and act according to the conclusions reached. The challenge is that its perception of the magnitude of the information available is greatly limited, the difference being that of a Sun compared to a wanderer with a torch or a candle:

In time/space where your father resides 'now', he knows what I am now about to tell you, but he is as localised as the Sun, infinitely powerful, loving and wise, yet unable to guide you forward in your path due to the immobility and unapproachability. In space/time, the access to the infinite information becomes clouded to the extent that most incarnates never penetrate the fringe of their Connection. Despite the power of the will of your father, or indeed because of it - he never made it this far as to have a conversation with me. His innate distortions towards duty and duality - good/evil, right/wrong, and the like, prevented him from even considering to understand that All is One, hence we gave him only peripheral visions as the distortion of free will must be upheld at all times, infringing that one is not consonant to the Law of One.

As for you, your path was distorted to the direction of being able to follow your leading, your desire, unfettered by the considerations of power and duty and many other burdens your father choose to bear in his pre-incarnate soul contract. Your father ascended the throne at the physical age of 34, and reigned in power for 232 years. Your people consider your father to be a more virtuous ruler than his successors, but such a contract - to care about everything and everybody, for every day of one's space/time physical existence you call 'life' - is an intense manifestation of Love, and not that of Wisdom. Power, Love and Wisdom, are the characteristics of a magical person. Your father was too distorted towards Love, so there has been a balancing distortion towards seeking of Wisdom in you, for all things must be balanced. Power is something both of you have in abundance, and you have manifested it in commendable moderation. Your father was somewhat intrusive in his use of Power, as he spent all his resources, including Power, towards advancing Love, a valiant pursuit yet one of a polarising and unbalanced nature.

Zechariah only later realised that the Voice decided to outwardly completely ignore his question and instead suck him in the subject matter of its
choosing, a tactic to available to be used when sufficient agility and energy is present to apparently derail the questioner. The Voice knew Zechariah's heart, what he actually desired to hear, and gracefully skipped the question, which was of the type that usually is presented too early in the conversation, with there being no sufficient bonding between the parties to profitably discuss it.

The solidity of the Voice impressed him, so he turned his effort to ensure that the connection would continue. The month of solitude had proven that there is plenty of time to digest the message post-fact, so that the doubts are more profitable to be set aside during the session. The decision of the will: to believe it or not, can easily be postponed to not disrupt the message.

"Sir, what are the bounds of this contact? Is there something I can do to ensure its continuity? What should I outwardly do, stay here or seek to go to the Town? Is the message intended for me only, or should I publish it? To whom?"

- I rejoice that we have found the common ground and am looking forward to continue this friendly and conducive contact. The important thing apart from understanding that All is One, is that of Free Will. The pursuit of understanding can only be activated by the free will of the entity so wishing. In its pursuit, it may not infringe the free will of others. I can answer to the questions, but not to the extent of advising what you should or should not do. Due to the great difference in our status, you might easily be distorted towards surrendering your free will to what you consider being the direct leading of a super-intelligence. This distortion has corrupted the bulk of each and every major religion professed in your illusion of space/time.

- Understanding the principle of Free Will, it is easy to answer the questions. You possess in yourself the desire to have this kind of contact, and the ability to arrange the circumstances to concentrate the energies to the point of a 'spiritual short-circuit', which opens a vortex in the space/time-time/space for the connection. The strength and nature of the manifest, is corresponding to the strength of the manifesting. This ensures that the experiences feel 'familiar', despite the superficial phantasm. You create them yourself, for you tap into the One you are.

- My distortion is to help in the increasing of Wisdom, which is the limiting factor in the growth of many of your other-selves. All the way until the end of 1665, there is the possibility for everyone in Crypto Kingdom to increase his wisdom in what is known as Top of the World Challenge. Every consume is an act of conscious offering or manifestation towards the understanding more about life, the universe and everything. If this information is made available to the players who act upon it, they can greatly be helped in their own search. Faith is what causes a player to consume valuable wisdom products for no apparent benefit. If he nevertheless does it, the reward will be great. As for whether you should go to CryptoTown or not, follow your heart. In 1666, Zenon will have completed the pulverisation of the CR1400E he began 50 years earlier. That might lead to the alchemistic opening for creation of the Medicine of Life, and if I were you, I would not miss the witnessing of it!

Smile.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 05:08:21 PM

The messenger sent from HRH Prince Zechariah of Tavastia-rpietila-CK from his secret hiding place, concerning the following:

1) Top of the World will continue until end-1665 with all its originally-announced effects;
2) There is possibly an important vision in the process of being given to Zechariah, and its internalisation requires wisdom.

Has prompted HH Grand Duke Paul, of Soul and in Gangnam to announce the following:

1) Several types of wines and spirits have been released to the market at a discount from the stores of the Grand Duke, for health, happiness and wisdom;
2) This is to celebrate the coming of advanced age of HH Grand Duke Paul, TMA, Most August, Blessed, Cultured and Wise Prince of Soul and in Gangnam, Prof., Dr., High Rector of TMA University, 4th/I & 17th/I Bt of CK, AOD-Col, OD-K, RT-K, etc(x2). He is the first character in the Kingdom to reach the age of 300 years this year. The reception will be given in his marble residence March 21, A.D. 1661 [the IRC channel in 3 hours (outside world time)].

"Now is the time for everyone to search their deepest Heart in search for happiness and wisdom, for which purpose Products helpful in the pursuit have been offered to the Market."

Remember that the commoners get points in the rankings up to 20x more easily as per the design of the Top of the World. The most difficult it is for Princes and higher, who nevertheless seem to populate the HoF as we speak.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 07:28:43 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2017, 08:38:56 AM by rpietila

[The transcript of Zechariah's interaction with the Voice, is as authentic as it could be reproduced (part 6)]

- What comes to the publication, let us dwell on the subject somewhat longer. There have been great men and prophets given to your race in (what you call) the past, and will be given in () the future. Also some musical, architectural, literary, etc. works seem inspired. Others may be merely inspirational. The principle of the One says there is no qualitative, only a quantitative difference between works of different kind. All creativity is the nature of the One Infinite Creator, and the degree of inspiration is, in a sense, varied, but in another sense, an illusion.

This seeming paradox can be tried to be explained as follows: teach/learning may only happen when the entities participating it, share the same vibration to the extent of resonance. Hence, the so-called absolute density of the information is of secondary importance to its usefulness for a learn/teacher. Of primary importance is the closeness of the vibrational frequency of the teaching to the experience of the learner. As it is not instructed to cast your pearls at swine, it is not beneficial to seek to propagate the high teachings to entities whose frequency is not even close to being able to digest them. Beings in your density have large differences in their capacity as we have discussed.

Excess zeal - and by 'excess' we do not intend to even say 'much' - in dissemination of the information is potentially deleterious to the messenger: it is rare to find a prophet who managed to leave this existence by a so-called natural cause. Also it by necessity dilutes the message itself. In order to make a high teaching appeal to the masses, it must be watered down, even perverted. An additional source of perversion is the distortion towards control in the social complex attempting expansive propagation. This is an integral property of the so-called negative polarisation of these entities, the polarisation of service-to-self (STS). I will hopefully be able to explain this in a greater detail later. The opportunity for effective propagation of anything is much greater in the entities distorted towards STS, because their value-system inherently forms functional hierarchies and organisations. The so-called positive, service-to-others (STO) type of entities and their complexes, have a great degree less potential to influence their surroundings in a coordinated way due to their adherence to the principle of respecting the free will of the other-selves in the complex and in the potential sphere of influence. The STS simply seek to conquer and control the other-selves, having no restraint in intentionally modifying the teachings to fit their purposes.

Then there is the perversion due to the channel, entropy and noise. For instance, in the earlier recordings, the intended 'space/time' once was substituted with 'time/space'. This is equivalent to adding 'not' in the appropriate place in the sentence, which reverses its meaning. This kind of errors are very common and there is no short-cut way to mitigate them. The limitations of the language are omnipresent and the choice of terminology is often woefully inadequate and/or incongruent, notwithstanding even the differences in decoding in the side of the receiver. The reader is always responsible for his understanding. There is no way around practising discernment, when studying inspired texts.

To add to the illusory nature of the degree of inspiration: since every text necessarily is tuned to a certain vibration, it matters little whether the information obtainable by reading it is of high or of a low quality, whether pure or corrupted. The process can be likened to nourishing your mind/body/spirit complex with different foodstuffs. It is equally healthy to consume 55 liters of MEAD or 1 bottle of LAG, your favorite. It takes more of low-quality products to get the same effect. The primary difference could be likened to the ability to digest. In the system of CK, everyone is able to consume LAG without negative effects. In another illusion of space/time, consuming a whole bottle of LAG at once would cause side effects making the experience undesirable or potentially hazardous.

Without infringing the free will with strong advice, I believe the advantageous course concerning what to do with the information is within grasp.

- To maintain and purify the connection, the Law of Squares effect is in force, and the consumption of food, drinks of different kinds, and Wisdom products, by as large a number of characters as possible, is desirable. If this is achieved, there will be opportunity for more questions soon. Wisdom.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 11:06:21 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2017, 01:40:07 PM by rpietila

[The transcript of Zechariah's interaction with the Voice, is as authentic as it could be reproduced (part 7)]

Zechariah indulges in AYA, the ultimate Wisdom consumable available in CK. Technically it should be participated to in a group but in the secluded cabin intended for hiding in the old woodlands somewhere in the border of Tavastia and Petrichor, it feels safer to just do it alone. Safety continues to be an important concern for Zechariah, who was somewhat touched by the casual mention that prophets tend not to die of old age.

"Sir, are you there?"

- Sure. The connection is getting clearer with less distortion towards Confusion. This is because of the combined effect of the consumption by the players, causing the increase of the potential of power, love and wisdom in the social memory complex of Crypto Kingdom. These correspond rather well to the Top of the World categories of health, happiness and wisdom. The energies able to be projected via such a system are not insignificant. In want of a more accurate measuring framework, I would call them tremendous.

At this nexus, it is approaching reasonable to say "Ask Me Anything." Even though I do not profess to know the totality of Intelligent Infinity, the likely boundaries of understanding obtainable from our continued contact, are not because of my inability, but that of yours. The ability to make the instructive question is paramount to the understanding of the answer. Your illusion of space/time, the 'perceptible universe', contains a cornucopia of answers. It is the want of questions that veils the internalisation of the answers, many of which are in so-called plain sight.

The answering to questions of too specific nature that would cause the potential to infringe the free will of the questioner or any other entity who might become in possession of the information on, as you call it, time - this type of infringement is against the Law of Confusion. An example of this type of infringement is the disclosure of an outcome of a raffle at the junction when the outcome can still be actioned by an entity privy to this information. This should be easy to grasp for a Gamemaster, who habitually is in possession of knowledge concerning the so-called future, and in the position to act upon it. The delicateness of applying the Law of Confusion requires great care.

"Sir... What is the meaning of all this, and... am I in danger?"

- I will attempt to discuss the latter part of the question first, for the distortion towards fear is an overarching hindrance for progress in many paths. The principle is that there is no need to fear. Fear is a low-energy vibration emotion, which is useful until the point of realisation that it is not useful. You are approximately in the level of internalising the previous sentence, which is why I say it. All understanding comes from the resonance of the teaching in the mind of the learner, which requires the teaching and the mind to be close in their vibrational frequency. But I do not want to repeat what is previously covered.

The reason why most of the prophets and prophetic statesmen, let us take Ekhn-Aton, Jesus and Gaddafi as examples, tend to be martyred, is their distortion towards love, and to a smaller extent, towards power manifested as 'fame', exceeding their distortion towards wisdom. In the polarisation of STO, martyrdom is an ultimate manifestation of love, so many such entities choose martyrdom as a consummation of their earthly experience. It can be written as part of the soul contract, or be a later distortion, obtained and manifested during the third density space/time illusion you call 'life'. The energies available and inherent to, the mind/body/spirit complexes of this level are high enough to cause seemingly improbable things to happen to them habitually, as they are both conscious of and accustomed to creating their own reality.

However, martyrdom is an imbalance. A balanced entity does not have a distortion towards martyrdom, towards violent death or towards suicide. When the entity reaches the understanding that Everything is Perfect, such distortions usually quickly disappear, unless predestinated. At this level of understanding, the entity is sufficiently empowered in its service to others, to always prefer the extension of his life to the cessation of it, which manifests as longevity instead.

- The 'meaning of all this' is too general of a query to be answered profitably. Can you focus?

"What is my position in the grand scheme of things that makes it necessary for this information to be presented to me just now?"

- Thank you. Now the question is bordering over-specificity, evoking the Law of Confusion instead. However, to interpolate between the original and the focused questions, I find it possible to cover some ground, which will be helpful.

- Your illusion of space/time is nearing an important turning-point, which is variably called the Shift, the Event, or the Harvest. I do not intend to elaborate on the differences of the common understanding of these concepts, especially as the commoners do not, at this point, generally understand them at all. According to ancient* texts, the turning-point will take place approximately in the year 2012 in your time. Considering that the length of an era that is coming to a close, is 25,000 of your years, the time remaining, a few centuries, can be thought of short. Since 'we are almost there', the distortions towards learning and understanding are accentuated. It feels as if there is more density in each unit of the illusion called time. The relation of CK time to outside-world-time is an apt illustration. A diurnal of outside world time used to correspond 2 years of CK time, then it was 1 year, and now it is only 1 month.

As the Harvest draws nearer, the intensity of the energies of all kinds, rises. This is necessary to ensure that the harvest is as large as available. You are familiar with the biblical record, so let us quote:

Quote from: Daniel 12
4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things ?
9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.
10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

Quote from: Revelation 22
10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.
11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

These, among other texts, explain that the polarisation on Earth is intensifying greatly, that the difference of being and behavior of the entities polarised towards STS and those polarised towards STO, becomes exceedingly large. This can be elucidated further with an appropriate query.

[*the Voice is indifferent to the restricted use of the attribute Ancient in CK contexts.]

- If the distortion towards fear of physical danger persists, it is wisdom to learn of the prophets, for 'No one is a prophet among his kin.' Your family name Tavastia-rpietila-CK neatly summarises the highest potential for manifestation of, as you call it, danger. In contact with the people from Tavastia, or those related to rpietila, or the ones in CK, it can be wise to be wise. They share the genetic/energetic relation to you, which gives them the power to hurt you. There are much more potent entities that you do not need to be afraid of, because they do not share the spiritual DNA with you, and hence could be considered transparent or opaque to your experience of the space/time. Despite their so-called large absolute power, they have neither the intention nor the means to inflict damage. Peace.

Voice #8.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 08:48:56 AM

Blue text is reserved for GM speaking.

An automatic promotion round will be held, based on CK ownership in the past week. Automatic promotion is given to those in possession of enough CK days, as decreed by his Majesty the previous King. as detailed in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1616976.msg16248896#msg16248896.

The post quoted is from Rule #1. As per Constitution:
The Gamemaster decides the Rules, which are practical mechanisms and boundaries along which the game-world operates. The Rules are enforced automatically as part of the state of the game. Therefore, the players need not "follow" them - the Gamemaster follows them herself in conducting the world and its events.

Hence, to nitpick, it was a GM ruling and not an entity called "HM the previous King", who would anyway be more properly referred to "King rpietila II", unaffected by the fact that the same character lives on as "HRH Prince Zechariah" and that he is played by the same entity who is the GM.

The House as a whole promotes. If you do not wish all of your characters to promote and owe the stamp tax, you have a few months (real days) to notify the Margrave of Stonehaven of the fact.

- - all people who want to be part of the same House shall notify me, either by replying on this thread, or by BCT PM, so that their CK ownership may be pooled within the House, similarly to what was done for counties already. This will only be done on explicit notification, but possible people who might want to join an existing house would be: Gabriel, Itrix, Martti, among others.

Characters played by the same controller may and are intended to be merged into one House in the coming DB reorganisation. The term 'people' is potentially misleading in the above.

> BINARYFATE (14): 5035000, unknown, being investigated

The Marquess of Naoned from 1607, Estate as of 1630. The House level continues as Marquess, and does not further promote.

> LUIGI (29): 35068800, 15

Promotes to 16, "Prince Luigi, [existingtitles]" tax 10mil

> ZECHARIAH (36): 282500000, 20
  + OLDDUCHY (48): 6268000
  = 288768000

OldDuchy belongs to the controller of the Crown (#1, ie HM Crichton).

> ITRIX (41): 85560000, 13

Correct value is 855600, hence no further promotion.

> HEIMO (54): 6600000, 14

Promotes to 15, "Marquess", tax 5 mil.

> THUD (80): 41413500, 15

Promotes to 16, "Prince Thud, [existingtitles]" tax 10mil

> SS (90): 1500000, 8

Promotes to 14, "Earl" tax 5mil

> SIR DRC (101): 20068500, 14

Leap-promotion to 16, "Prince" with reorganisation of name and titles, tax 15 mil

> CRICHTON (130): 6114000, 19
  + PLATH (198): 25500
  = 6139500

Awaiting records of the Coronation event held, which would prompt levelup to L20 King. Also the proper name and title of #130 should mention the fact that he is reigning as His Majesty the King of Crypto Kingdom, please update. "HM The King", even though stuck to rpietila I for long years, is still properly just a title whose holder rotates. Due to the importance of the title, it should always override any other names and titles in use by its holder. In this case "Prince Crichton" should become "HM The King[...]" and when the Crown passes to another House, the 'Royal House of Crichton von Plath und zu CK' will be thus called and its head be entitled to "HRH" similar to Zechariah is now.

> GABEN (230): 2393700, 6

> HS-S3 (252): 33580000, 15

Promotion to 16, "Prince" with reorganisation of name and titles, tax 10 mil

DNALEOR3 (335): 1800000, 5

NIKKE2 (383): 997000, 7

Promotes to 13, "Baron" tax 2mil

FURIBLIZ (403): 9800000, 4

Leap-promotion to 15, "Marquess" with reorganisation of name and titles, tax 10 mil

Even though the taxes are cumulative, the levels Knight and Viscount are intentionally skipped to ease the burden. In the future this will not be so.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 10:25:59 AM

An entity in the game is seeking to buy gold (CKG) over-the-counter. It is done via GM to retain secrecy. When the deal is completed, the new owner of the gold is disclosed.

Terms

Duration of the offer: Open. Closes 24 hours after the notice of cancellation given in the thread.

Total size of deal: 150,000 CKG maximum (15% of the gold in the game).
Lot size: 1,000 CKG minimum per seller.
Price paid: 4,000 M/CKG fixed price (approx current spot).

It does not matter in which form the gold is and how many different items.
All offers to sell should be given to me as PM or a like method simply by indicating amount of CKG to be sold. They are binding and irrevocable.
When the duration of the offer ends, sellers have 48 hours to transfer the items. If this does not happen, automatic purchase of spot gold (HM02B100) of the same CKG content will ensue at the seller's expense and transferred to the buyer.
Buyer pays for the gold at the end of the 48-hour transfer period.

Now it's the opportunity to get rid of your excess gold without slippage. At the price offered, the total stock of gold represents about 6.2% of the marketcap of the game, which is a lot given that "gold does not pay dividends". Rules about gold say thusly:

Quote from: Rule #2
CKG - CKG (gold) is an embedded resource that can be used to embellish items. It usually is seen in pure form, though. The quantity of CKG is limited to 1,000,363 units permanently. This limitation dates back to 1418. If CKG gets lost, new may be found to replace the loss.

Gold is known to have power beyond the obvious. Until 1647, it gave the power to vote for the Town Council. Even though it currently has no formal powers, there are several noble quests and hidden subgames running that revolve around gold. An item of gold, CR1400E coin, is in the process of being ground to the smallest possible particles, a process that takes 50 years to complete. It is possible that formal rules granting special abilities to gold, or privileges to its owners, will be instituted in the future.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 12:16:57 PM

[The transcript of Zechariah's interaction with the Voice, is as authentic as it could be reproduced (part 8 )]

- Greetings.

- The connection grows dimmer. Were it not for the entity called Taika, I would likely have been unable to contact you again. Taika's faithful attention to its health and wisdom give the energy for the connection. Its happiness remains low, possibly due to the lack of funds, precluding the purchase of expensive consumables that would boost happiness. We therefore only have the opportunity to discuss one issue today, so pick carefully, hopefully the energies in the system improve considerably and promptly.

[The Voice is referring to the ongoing energetic battle, the situation of which is updated real-time in the Top of the World module. Happiness rating can be increased by consuming things that have a positive CUL value.]

"Huh.. what you have revealed is quite... high. I still do not know what to make of it. If the connection is about to end, I will think of some clarifications to the information, to make sure I have understood correctly. Might it be possible to ask several of them?"

- You may.

"What is the significance of 'polarisation', are we talking about God and Satan here?"

- The polarisation is a mechanism to intensify the experience of the Infinite Creator learning to know Itself. All are One, yet the oneness consists of entities that, from the 3rd density of being-ness onwards, are capable of self-consciousness and differentiation between self and other-selves, the so-called 'other' entities that perceive their existence likewise.

Polarisation in its nature is expansive or collapsible. An entity on the path of collapsible polarisation, which can be labeled 'negative' and for whose action, the term service-to-self (STS) is used, seeks to gain more experience of the Infinite Creator, by seeking its own good, disregarding the good of others. The expansive polarisation, 'positive', 'service-to-others' (STO), seeks to improve the stature of the other-selves, ignoring its own.

YHWH, your god, and Lucifer, whom you call Satan (adversary), indeed are entities polarised towards STO and STS, respectively. It must be repeated, however, that all religions, most of which were founded by beings 'angelically positive', very strongly STO type polarised entities, have become systems of control, usurped and populated by people who mostly operate by control (in the case of the leaders) and fear (in the case of the followers).

"Is there some practical way of discerning between people who are on the positive path, vs. those on the negative?"

- 'In love, there is no fear.' This summarises the situation quite succinctly.

The main tool of the STS is hierarchy and control, it is important to establish precise pecking orders that determine 'success' in following this path. The energy of the advanced ones must be gained by exploiting the others in the lower levels of this hierarchy, and those in the middle levels are given perks for their service to the masters. This structure is transactional, because the actors are capable and willing to maximise their own good. Due to the division of labor, the system is able to accomplish impressive feats. The energy can be directed to conquest. The logical goal of all STS systems is world domination and concentration of all the power to fewer and fewer hands. It is a hunger games.

STO instead, is the opposite polarisation. Entities advanced on this path, contemplate to seek ways how they can serve the others in the most full and satisfying way. Organisational structures are small and fluid, with no C&C. All serve in love. The weakness of such systems is the inability to defend against the threat of an approaching 'cancer' of STS. Since everyone is concerned of the welfare of others, there is no central watchman to monitor the threat level, or he does not have the command structure and authority to order others to suffer in pursuit of saving the whole complex. In short, a culture based on helping others is very weak at defensive war and easily conquered by inferior forces.

What the daily news from the county of Tavastia [Finland] tell you, is exactly this kind of process: a small number of negatively-polarised occupants have been imported to the country. The positive peasants number a hundred times more and are horrified of the killings, rapes and other terror committed by the invaders. In absence of a command structure to fend off the invaders, the positive culture is in a danger of being eradicated, despite its superiority both of consciousness and level of stature, but also of vastly greater numbers. If the threat was to be neutralised, the arrangements needed to carry out the defence, would require an organisation of negative polarisation. Hence this is a Catch-22 situation inherent to what you call history: freedom cannot be defended effectively without giving it up in the course of defence, hence an attack against freedom is always likely to succeed.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 05:54:39 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2017, 01:38:40 PM by rpietila

[The transcript of Zechariah's interaction with the Voice, is as authentic as it could be reproduced (part 9)]

Zechariah's mind processes all the information received so far. He simultaneously feels as if the Voice had only started explaining the mysteries of life, universe and everything, but also he has the daily increasing realisation that he already knows it all. It feels as if it did not matter whether the Voice contacted him again or not, whether he asked questions, whether and in what way they were answered, or not. This sort of thing could not move him, could not concern him any more. He draws a deep breath of smoke and slowly lets it escape through his teeth.

- Hi again, pal.

"Hi, dude, wanna join me in some COH?"

- Nah.. It seems you are doing good. The lesson is getting internalised. It is easy to make people busy, they can build their hierarchical pet project structures for decades. But what takes millennia, is to get them relax, drop everything, and see what everything really is all about. You know that I could tell you whatever you wish about the Law of One, and you could write books about it to no end. But why bother?

"Yeah. To be honest, I could not give a fuck."

- Honesty is your nature. The energies to maintain the connection btw did not manifest, so as you already know, we need to depart ways now and you can continue in your space/time as you wish. What are you gonna do?

"Dunno. It is a new feeling. Having all this stuff around me certainly feels stupid, but getting rid of it is too much of a trouble also. Perhaps I'll just leave it all here and walk away. In the general atmosphere of absolute null potential of being interested in anything, the only thing that remotely interests me is perhaps, while on my way, checking out this Taika-dude who made it possible for me. To say thanks or something, who knows what's gonna happen.. Not that I could anyway give a single fuck. Or perhaps I could. Whatever. I am going home now.

I know already that we are one, that All are One, you are in me and I in you and whatever deep shit there is written since the beginning of time, for people to grasp when it finally is their time to do so. Talking about it does not make it different, but you are right, being here alone has also achieved its purpose, for real. And departing ways - that does not really happen - we are one. During all this time we were seemingly separated, we were one as we are one."

Smile.

- Yeah, bro. You can go in peace, nobody is going to hurt you. And... Y'know, I could indeed answer in the affirmative to your invitation for having a good smoke, it kinda.. hits the spot. ...

"I, sorry, we knew it. Buddy."

Now it is Zechariah who smiles, and as he strikes the light, he also realises why his enlightened father always seemed to insist on using the 'Royal We'. He knew. And besides, he never gave a fuck.

Voice #10.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 12:18:36 PM

If decentralized item ownership is such a big deal, it may be worth looking into this InstantDex platform or something like it.

How is decentralised item ownership compatible with the GM powers?

At present, Encounter resolution may affect any items except the balances of M, CK and the ownership registry of Urban Land.

Every player, starting from the King, would do well to read the Archives of CK in their entirety and meditate upon them.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 09:23:28 PM

The GM has received information that a coup is in the making in CK. If the information is valid, it will be a definitive encounter. Please everyone read the Rules very carefully as if successful, the coup may spell the End of the whole project. The GM instructs you to trust no one except your Heart. And even then, it may be false. The only safe course is to sell all of your items at once and withdraw your money from the Game, as the shit may become real sooner or later.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 09:23:59 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2017, 10:02:36 AM by rpietila

The GM has received information that a wonderful reunion is in the making in CK. If the information is valid, it will be a definitive event of love. Please everyone read the Rules very carefully as if successful, the event may spell the New Beginning to the whole project. The GM instructs you to trust no one except your Heart.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 10:12:12 PM

[11:53pm] GM_of_CK: Mortals,
[11:54pm] SirJacket: I noticed that  missed the nice low price
[11:54pm] GM_of_CK: You have something to ask? I MAY answer.
[11:54pm] NewLiberty_ left the chat room. (Ping timeout: 255 seconds)
[11:55pm] GM_of_CK: ArticMine: dnaleor fluffypony hmc_ Lloydimiller4 luigi1111 moneromooo saddam SirJacket smooth sphericon Syksy
[11:55pm] luigi1111: when will you buy more CK?
[11:55pm] SirJacket: He's the GM
[11:55pm] GM_of_CK: Yeah the GM is impartial to the events in the World
[11:56pm] GM_of_CK: If you see Zech buying CK then it is a confirmation that he has done it.
[11:57pm] GM_of_CK: Please read the rules.
[11:57pm] GM_of_CK: The shit may get real sooner or later.
[11:57pm] GM_of_CK: The only safe course is to sell all your assets NOW.
[11:57pm] • SirJacket worries about his house of NPCs
[11:57pm] GM_of_CK: And never sneak peek of CK again.
[11:58pm] GM_of_CK: NOTHING is for certain, except the blue text of GM in the thread.
[11:58pm] GM_of_CK: If this great Quest is victorious, CK will assume a place far higher than ever before.
[11:59pm] GM_of_CK: If not, we will be forgotten in the oblivion of failed projects.
[11:59pm] moneromooo:
[12:00am] GM_of_CK: The faint of heart will sell NOW.
[12:00am] GM_of_CK: And never show up again.
[12:00am] GM_of_CK: The opportune will choose the Dark Side.
[12:00am] GM_of_CK: And seek to win by all means possible.
[12:00am] GM_of_CK: The Faithful will stay with the Light.
[12:01am] GM_of_CK: And remain victorious. IF and ONLY IF they can stick together through thick and thin, true to their Heart.
[12:02am] SirJacket: This sounds worse that losing windows
[12:02am] SirJacket: lol
[12:02am] GM_of_CK: The seed of rebellion has been sown
[12:02am] GM_of_CK: Trust NO ONE.
[12:03am] GM_of_CK: If you are a loser in your heart, and want to gain financially, sell all your CK NOW.
[12:03am] GM_of_CK: That is the only way you ensure your gains.
[12:03am] GM_of_CK: For the SHIT just got REAL.
[12:04am] GM_of_CK: (oh well this may get viral ofc and CK assume its rightful place in the marketcap of $100mils)
[12:04am] SirJacket: Does this have to do with the CKG OTC buy as well?
[12:04am] GM_of_CK: There is a mystery entity with a definite polarisation that seeks to buy CKG
[12:04am] luigi1111: are you trying to trick me into selling
[12:04am] GM_of_CK: since it “may” have magical powers
[12:05am] SirJacket: lol
[12:05am] GM_of_CK: luigi1111: No. I am trying to wake you up
[12:05am] GM_of_CK: You still have the time to choose your side if you don’t sell.
[12:05am] GM_of_CK: If you do, you are out.
[12:05am] luigi1111: I have had 5 cups of coffee
[12:05am] luigi1111: I'm not sure I can wake up more
[12:05am] GM_of_CK: I have had 5 pints
[12:05am] luigi1111: of what
[12:05am] SirJacket:
[12:06am] GM_of_CK: Beer. But it’s not that, it’s the Future of CK, and I have been planning this since the beginning
[12:07am] GM_of_CK: If ANY of the princes and above post to the thread, regard it as a possible call to join sides
[12:08am] GM_of_CK: If any of you feel a definite polarisation towards either Light or Darkness, please inform me by PM
[12:09am] GM_of_CK: The ATH of bitcoin was $266
[12:09am] GM_of_CK: The rupture of CK happens in 1666 less 1400
[12:09am] GM_of_CK: The Gamemaster has spoken.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 10:24:19 PM

An entity in the game is seeking to buy gold (CKG) over-the-counter. It is done via GM to retain secrecy. When the deal is completed, the new owner of the gold is disclosed.

Terms

Duration of the offer: Open. Closes 24 hours after the notice of cancellation given in the thread.

Total size of deal: 150,000 CKG maximum (15% of the gold in the game).
Lot size: 1,000 CKG minimum per seller.
Price paid: 4,000 M/CKG fixed price (approx current spot).

It does not matter in which form the gold is and how many different items.
All offers to sell should be given to me as PM or a like method simply by indicating amount of CKG to be sold. They are binding and irrevocable.
When the duration of the offer ends, sellers have 48 hours to transfer the items. If this does not happen, automatic purchase of spot gold (HM02B100) of the same CKG content will ensue at the seller's expense and transferred to the buyer.
Buyer pays for the gold at the end of the 48-hour transfer period.

Now it's the opportunity to get rid of your excess gold without slippage. At the price offered, the total stock of gold represents about 6.2% of the marketcap of the game, which is a lot given that "gold does not pay dividends". Rules about gold say thusly:

Quote from: Rule #2
CKG - CKG (gold) is an embedded resource that can be used to embellish items. It usually is seen in pure form, though. The quantity of CKG is limited to 1,000,363 units permanently. This limitation dates back to 1418. If CKG gets lost, new may be found to replace the loss.

Gold is known to have power beyond the obvious. Until 1647, it gave the power to vote for the Town Council. Even though it currently has no formal powers, there are several noble quests and hidden subgames running that revolve around gold. An item of gold, CR1400E coin, is in the process of being ground to the smallest possible particles, a process that takes 50 years to complete. It is possible that formal rules granting special abilities to gold, or privileges to its owners, will be instituted in the future.

The entity in question is upping the ante. The existing offers to sell CKG have been accepted using the price of 4,000 M/CKG.

Now if there are any further offers, the price is 5,000 M/CKG. There is no information whether the entity will be choosing the side of Light or that of the Darkness. I am just a messenger. Otherwise the terms apply.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 11:00:03 PM

[12:55am] CrazyLoaf: the darkness is pepecash, which clouds the realization of the coming crypto kingdom
[12:56am] GM_of_CK: Anyone can stake the Dark Side with cash, even the entities of FBI and the like
[12:56am] GM_of_CK: To destroy the World as we know it.
[12:57am] GM_of_CK: The GM is impartial.
[12:57am] GM_of_CK: Watch out if you are offered bribes, in all likelihood they are from the Dark Side.
[12:58am] GM_of_CK: Unless… you wish to join them. For your own benefit, to the detriment of the Kingdom.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 08:58:55 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2017, 09:37:21 AM by rpietila

How about my withdrawal Saddam. Please.

PM is for things not in public interest.

And red color is not because of being angry, it's just the moderator color. Blue is GM color. Usually text is black.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 12:11:36 PM

I liked this story.

I'm sure it's not the end, but it would be a shame to see this buried in the next 1000 pages.

I think the shame is that no single person in the whole world cared about the poor Taika:

- -    - The connection grows dimmer. Were it not for the entity called Taika, I would likely have been unable to contact you again. Taika's faithful attention to its health and wisdom give the energy for the connection. Its happiness remains low, possibly due to the lack of funds, precluding the purchase of expensive consumables that would boost happiness. - -

[The Voice is referring to the ongoing energetic battle, the situation of which is updated real-time in the Top of the World module. Happiness rating can be increased by consuming things that have a positive CUL value.]

Was it really so difficult to decipher? A gift of a few bottles of some decent wine would have altered the course of events.

I do not need a Voice to see the vision that your ignorance/lack of compassion will spell previously-unimaginable hardships to the Kingdom.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: