Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:29:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Crypto Kingdom - 1991 Retro Virtual World(Town)  (Read 7201 times)
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 12:21:20 PM

44 Then shall *they* also answer saying, Lord, when saw we thee hungering, or thirsting, or a stranger, or naked, or ill, or in prison, and have not ministered to thee?
45 Then shall he answer them saying, Verily I say to you, Inasmuch as ye have not done it to one of these least, neither have ye done it to me.

All are One, and some are more one than the others, and the GM is bound to let your collective wish dictate the course of events.

A brief vision of the town in flames returns.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 07:51:29 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2017, 06:07:28 AM by rpietila

The Roll of Peers

EDIT: The post is edited to indicate that in 1662, HM The King was crowned, and hence promoted to L20.

Peerage is the second highest class of Houses (currently: character accounts) in CK. It occupies the levels 13-18, with additional 2 higher levels for Royalty.

The Peers form the Senate, an important game body that makes Laws. See Rules for complete explanation of the governance of CK.

Everyone who seeks to be counted among the power players should aspire to be a Peer (starting level Earl). It takes about 3-6 real-months to reach it with active gameplay, or 7,500 "XMR-days" of money (for instance, 100 days with a 75 XMR investment, or 10 days with 750 XMR).

The "new" level numbering (effected in the new DB) is used in the Roll. As the 'Name' of the Peers seldom has any relation to the 'Nick', both are given. The roll is in absolute seniority, sorted by [Level; Lastpromotion].

Level 20

HRH Prince Royal Zechariah of Tavastia-rpietila-CK (Zechariah)
HM The King (Crichton)

Level 19

(none)

Level 18

(none)

Level 17

HH Grand Duke Paul, of Soul and in Gangnam (Soul)

Level 16

HH The Duke of New Liberty (NewLiberty)
HH Duke of North Face (djjacket)
HSH The Duke of OZ (OZ)
HH Saddam of Ramsey (saddam)
HH The Duke of Forte Spagnolo (fluffypony)
HH Duke wizarddeveloper (PJ) (1663)

Level 15

HE Princess Roopatra of Neverland (Roopatra)
HE Prince noms, The Marquess of White Cross (noms)
HE The Prince of Grass (kronicblazer)
HE Prince Syksy Syyskuu of Petrichor (Syksy)
HE The Prince of Rome (luigi)
HE Prince HS-S The Third of HUS (HS-S3)
HE Prince Thud (thud)
HE Prince Dr. C (drC)
HE Prince James von Precium-Freisand (J-Corp) (1663)

Level 14

HE The Marquess of CryptoLuna (smooth)
Sir Riddick The Marquis of Carabas (Riddick)
HE (1663) Sir Mooo of Stonehaven (Mooo)
Ale of Nassau (Ale)
Marquess Angus Greenthumb, Earl-Pretender of Karelia (Angus)
Sir Heimo The Marquess of Sarajas (Heimo)
Marquess FuriBliz (furibliz)
Marquess Loaf (Loaf)

Level 13

Sir Hokusai The Earl of Ghibli (Hokusai)
Countess Asenath (Asenath)
Lord Lloyd, The Fourth Of His Name
Earl Dr. SS King's Physician (SS)
Sir goin2mars, Earl of Vesrof (goin2mars)
Countess Erin the Red, Lady of Pada (Erin)
Sir Gaben (Gaben)
Sir Dnaleor The Third, Son of Lord Dnaleor II (dnaleor)

Oldtimers make fun that I post the honor roll every 2 or 3 months... But this is the key to the longevity of the Game. These 33 people (currently) ARE the game, together they own 95% of everything, and are responsible for 80% of the gameplay. Even though we have about 1000 accounts, it is a fact that some are more active than others. I value each Peer greatly.

The first peerages are from 1366/1400 (OldDuchy/CK, held by HM The King Crichton), 1420 (Duchy of Forte Spagnolo), 1434 (Duchy of NewLiberty) and 1475 (Marquessate of CryptoLuna). Few Peers have quit the game, in fact no Prince or higher has ever sold out, and there are 16 Princes or higher, who all started in the game in 2014-2015. The continued enshrining of the Honor Roll keeps the ones whom honor is due, always in honor, and the game alive. (It is actually rather simple Wink )

These are also the guys/gals you should contact if you want to become one of them!

Minor Nobility (Knight, Baron, Viscount) levels are given by the Peers. As a GM-allocated quota effective now, any of the Peers may ennoble Barons (up to 1 Baron per Earl, 2 per Marquess and 3 per Prince+), so in fact becoming Baron is easier than ever before, just make allies with one of the Peers! Admins will make the levelups. Baron stamp tax is 3 mil (or 2 mil if previous level was Knight), and the sponsor and the new Baron may split it as they wish.

All landed peers (ones with a county of 20+ PRE) may appoint a Viscount. Again there are no formal qualifications except the limit of one per county and the tax of up to 5 mil (4 if already a Knight, 2 if already a Baron).

Everyone who intends to participate in the fomenting Epic Clash between Light and Darkness, should make allies with the peers now, and get promoted Baron, which might enable promotion to Earl just about time when the polarisation becomes evident. This regardless of which side you lean to. The process is the same, there are 33 Peers to choose from as allies.

(Please all Peers - do not just sell/sponsor the promotions, make mutual allegiances/alliances instead with the new players! It's gonna be fun!)

Before that, I will have a hackathon with PJ and we will make the transition to Clans DB happen by Summer 1664 (March 8th). There will be pleas for help, and the helpers will not go unrewarded. Follow the ANNouncements.

And read the Rules. Please Smiley

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 09:40:35 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2017, 04:40:43 PM by rpietila

HRH Prince Zechariah arrives to CryptoTown from his travels. Alone, in northern-style clothing, and in a full beard, he escapes the notice of each and every one, and in fact sneaks in to his house (The Royal Palace of Malla in 1 Central Square, OT) using the restaurant door in the basement.

Zechariah wanders to his study and asks for the records of recent events:
- When he left in 1647, the game was worth an aggregate 111,000 mil. Now it is barely 65,000 mil (-42%).
- The number of players has increased significantly, including many promotions to and in Peerage.

"These do not add up", he thinks. CK is undervalued, and in the middle of a great revival. The fact that it has been worth 10%+ of XMR and now is 0.5%-, defies imagination. Everything needed to make CK great again, had been laid down 15 years ago, and only the Kansanmarkka venture to Tavastia, the high point in Zechariah's life in many ways, hindered him from doing it already. Now, home alone, he returns to work.

Zechariah arranges his study according to energetic configuration that the Voice had applauded. "Perhaps I will be able to tap to the Eternal Wisdom in the calm of my home, as well as in the fields and woods... After all, are the energies in Malla not greater than anything found north of the River?"

Zechariah gets the warm feeling that he is better able than ever before, to design and lead the Kingdom to greatness. It was not able to be destroyed, so the only thing left is massive upside when the current valuation trading range finally is broken. Zechariah remembers how his ancestors found Bitcoin and Monero when both were valued at less than $1 million. Crypto Kingdom is now in the perfect setting for a perfect storm. Every passing day primes the coil. So it was with the other 2 projects.

"People never learn. Everyone who bought into CK when it was this cheap (yet well-known) will just be labeled 'lucky'. How 'lucky' I have been for so many times already with my investments! Never do people realise that the intellectual difficulty to make sense of an investment, and the practical difficulty of getting money in, throttles the investment flows to a mere trickle. When the opportunity is enabled, the wealth multiplier effect (virtuous cycle) takes care of the rest.

If only 1/1000 of all the XMR not yet in CK (or(!) a fraction of the XMR already in CK(!)), decides to buy in, the price per unit will be x10 from here. Despite my thousands of posts explaining events before they happen, and the fact that for years, I have demonstrated unsurpassed financial mastery with the whole world as the playing field, and know the money game inside and out, to the point that it literally does not matter any more how much people steal from me - and man have they done that - and give this info out for free, never do they learn. Ever.

The rich will get richer, and the poor will remain poor, but that is not a law of life, just a direct result of the poor not buying CK when they should have done it, and were instructed to do it. They are too busy in their hamster-wheel to take heed, and if they ever buy, they will do it 'too much, too late', and blame me for it, just as it always has been and always will be."

[A1] In tears for being able to manifest unlimited money, but not being able to help the poor who wish to so remain, Zechariah reaches out for the Agora Market, checks the Top of the World, buys 10,000*CK and distributes all of it as a gift to the less-than-familiar names who have made it to the TotW. (The chars 88, 111, 118, 211, 215, 336, 680, 873, 955 and 969 were selected to make the # of recipients equal 10).

He thinks of the next moves. And lights up a CIG. And the Voice nods in agreement.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 10:30:10 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2017, 04:41:02 PM by rpietila

Kansanmarkka is dissolved, and the MKA and MK items expired worthless. (See post 2 weeks ago).

[A2] Except, Zechariah decided to compensate for the loss of the MKA to the "poor" (every non-ancient, non-speculative, non-corp owner = 279 characters in total) their MKA by donating 1*CK instead per each MKA, from his own purse. The CK spent in the operation was re-bought from the market.

MK never reached wide circulation so the speculative owners ate their loss.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 12:09:15 PM

Zechariah has assumed a calm manner of looking at things, in fact, during all the months just observing the fire, he feels less inclined to do anything, and finds refuge in his mind instead. Days pass without anything happening in the Royal Palace of Malla. Zechariah learns that Crichton had some sort of a stealth-coronation, which the GM approved as an Event (without Encounter), and ratified L20 for HM The King Crichton. He reached the highest level, yet will forever be second in seniority to the incumbent Head of the House of rpietila, as long as the (latter) House is extant.

A visitor is announced, and Zechariah is curious upon learning that the only one caring about him is Zenon, the Very Ancient Magus, the Wisest Character in the Kingdom. (Well his presence in CryptoTown is not even announced to anyone - usually you can't expect visitors if you have been away for 15 years and still are.) They meet in the Blue Room.

- Tidings. I did not come to teach you. The Voice had a lot to say to that account, and it was cut rather short due to the lack of, first Wisdom, and then, Love, in the Kingdom. Nevertheless I think you understood the point; and if any more is required, you have the tools inside you to find it.

Also, I did not come to cause a great hubbub. You seem to have grown accustomed to your not-giving-a-fuck-ness, and that is a good state to be in, an enlightened one even... who cares to talk when all has been said and is only waiting to happen in the agreed-upon illusion of perception?

I came to get your permission for starting a Mystery School. The polarisation is soon upon us. I remain steadfast in my understanding that I will depart this world not long after giving the gift of Medicine of Life to you. Only 4 years of grinding remains, and the rest of it is about there as well, thanks to the new facilities in B.22. And the state of the game databases and user interface is in a mess, and you lament that nobody buys the shares, but fail to see the log in your eye - being the one who ultimately is responsible for both the means for hosting the game-world, and the state of the said world.

- Mystery cannot be explained ex cathedra. It must be experienced. It is not part of the 'state of the game-world', for it creates the state of the game-world. You have practiced it, yet you have been asleep, unable to understand what you are doing.
Quote from: Voice
You can create a world, that is a proof that you are about to wake up! And I am here to help you, as you also are here to help the other-selves.
It is about learning to play the game now, no more just creation. It's been too much of a one-man-show, and at times a none-man-show. The Mystery School will institute an easier, more relaxed, more fun, and more effective form of gameplay, and reduce the need to make the hosted game overly complex. All are just facets of the universe of experience, and participation to any facet remains voluntary.

The conversation lasted for quite some time with the wise old Zenon making the learning-to-be-wise middle-aged Zechariah understand the very basics and how to integrate them to the game. When Zenon left, neither had realised that Zechariah never said a word.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 12:26:41 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2017, 04:42:10 PM by rpietila

[A3] THE MYSTERY SCHOOL OF CRYPTO KINGDOM
(Out of the many similar ones, this may be called the "Mystery School of Zechariah inspired by Zenon")

§1 You do not talk about the Mystery School.

§2 If you are interested, you contact me by whatever means you have, and as soon as you can, and wait for further guidance.

§3 Not that real wizards cared, but this does not go unpaid. The first initiation must be accomplished in less than 10 real-hours of effort, and I'll pay 10,000*CK for everyone making it (and dismiss gracefully everyone who does not stand the chance of making it, at the instant this is obvious).

Now, if this at all resonates with you, meditate upon the rules, observe what is said, and understand that if something is NOT said, it is NOT a rule.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 05:52:53 PM

Important information concerning the Revival of Crypto Kingdom and the move to the new Clans DB

My repeated pleas for everyone to read the Rules (takes about 15 minutes to do it) have lead to about 7 people reading them. This is clearly too little so I will have to exhort again. Many of us hold game assets worth thousands of XMR and it is very important to know how they are managed by the game and its constituents. Some relevant portions, omissions not indicated, bolding mine.

Quote from: Crypto Kingdom Constitution
I The Game

The Game is a self-incorporated virtual world. All authority in the game belongs to its players and them only. Playing the game does not imply authority outside the game.

IV Project Team

The Project Team is the organisation consisting of full and part time professionals. It designs, develops and hosts the game, and overall provides the means for hosting the game-world.

Project Team is lead by the CEO, who appoints other people and decides their compensation. CEO is responsible for conducting the operations in an effective and efficient manner and reports to the Board.

V Admin Team

The Admin Team is the link between the project team and the game-world. Admin Team conducts the operations that ensure the functioning game-world, they are "gods" of the world, and decide how the events in the world are solved.

Admin Team is lead by the Gamemaster, who appoints the other admins, decides their compensation and organises their work. Gamemaster is the supreme judge of the state of the game-world.

VI Game-world

The Game-world is the virtual existence of rural and urban land, improvements therein, items, characters, concepts and ideas in the game. The data that defines the game-world is open source.

IX Additional governance

Rulings are decisions reached when there is a dispute. Depending on the situation, GM, Admins, Senate, King, Judges or Peers (alone, together, or in combination) may give rulings. The highest authority is GM, but she may refuse appeal, or institute a fee. Rulings, especially from higher authorities, form a case law.

X Encounter resolution

Encounters may be initiated by the GM or by the players. They refer to happenings in the game-world that do not directly follow from the rules. Encounters may require response, but may also be random events that are dealt to the entities without them being possible to participate in the resolution.

The Gamemaster operates a large database of hidden statistics and events-under-development, and often takes inputs from the player actions without them knowing. An example would be international relations that are fomented over a long period of time and may culminate in war. In this case the information that war is possibly coming, is obtainable from the game by observing, but the actual moment when it comes, is decided by GM die roll (in case the Power is attacking) or King's decision to declare war (if Crypto Kingdom is attacking).

Players may initiate encounters with/against anything or anyone, if they find admin resources for the resolution. Admins may charge a fee for this. It is for instance possible to seek to kill another character and plunder his house, or go out to the fields in search for a specific artefact. Custom quests are also a sequence of encounters with a goal.

Encounters may not touch the player's M, CK or urban land ownership. Encounter resolution is an admin action that only takes into account the events, not their legitimacy. Aggression against other players is punishable by law, but whether the law can reach the aggressor, is an encounter in itself.

XI Dispute resolution

Gamemaster is the supreme judge of all grievances concerning admin actions, with automatic enforceability of her rulings.

There are various ways of obtaining in-game rulings, with variable enforceability.

There has been some serious revival of interest since "I came back", good! Smiley What we are going to do now is to roll out Clans, which also includes possible further spicing-up of the game by giving some Dark Actors negative victory conditions, even monetary ones (essentially the game paying for ingame actions that on their face are destructive, such as killing characters, stealing items and destroying buildings). This was considered to be an important missing link in an otherwise good game, but warrants that everyone keeps their head cool. This post is somewhat spilling the beans, as the Dark victory conditions are intended to be enacted in the future, after moving to the Clans DB, which as we know was introduced almost a real-year ago and still is not there Wink

Why do I post then? Let us meditate on the bolded portions of the Rules, to understand better what Darkness is all about, and what it is not.

[The Project Team] designs, develops and hosts the game, and overall provides the means for hosting the game-world.
Admin Team conducts the operations that ensure the functioning game-world

These actions are "systematic" and important for the hosting, the "existence" of the game. If anyone seeks to undermine these, it is not a game action. Instances of this kind of actions might be DDoSing the servers, stealing the collateral from depositories or corrupting the changelog or other game data. The game naturally disapproves these detrimental out-of-game actions to influence the game, and anyone attempting this might face out-of-game consequences. Overall, we have been quite at ease in this front, and wish to continue so.

The data that defines the game-world is open source.
Gamemaster is the supreme judge of the state of the game-world.

These clauses indicate how the ingame data is validated. Put simply, if there is any disagreement on whether this or that has happened, the GM will have to set it straight. Recently, for instance, the GM needed to decide whether the stealth coronation of HM The King,
A) Actually happened (there was nothing to prevent it from happening as the King explained, so YES)
B) Counted as the Coronation as explained in the GM notes, effecting L20 (this could have been negative as well, since the event did not fulfil most of the criteria for Coronation as per the usual understanding of the word; same kind of dilemma would be whether rape constitutes marriage (in the Old Testament it does but scarcely anywhere else), yet GM ruling was YES and Crichton is now L20)

Encounters may not touch the player's M, CK or urban land ownership.

GM has no authority to randomly touch these things. Hence, about 90% of the value stored in the game is unaffected by the gameplay. This is important so that some players can invest in the game with reasonable/absolute certainty of their holdings, while others may play a more "raw" game of gaining and losing fortunes in the encounters of various kinds. Of course GM still needs to validate the data in case of corruption.

Gamemaster is the supreme judge of all grievances concerning admin actions

If lesser admins are given Encounter resolution powers, the result can be appealed to GM. The result will only be changed if the admin made an erroneous ruling, not because that the die roll was bad for party A while benefiting party B.

So please, everyone, don't fantasize that Darkness is somehow a license to break the game, for it is not. Darkness is a tool to make the game great, by allowing people who seek their own good rather than that of others, to polarise more to that direction, even by gaining from the loss of others. Meanwhile, Light seeks the good of others before that of self. Both polarisations are important and some players tend to one, others to the other. Breaking the game or hindering the admins in their work of conducting the game, that is not Darkness, it is childish and stupid, and possibly criminal as well.

Even though the actualisation/activation of the Dark Forces is not the next thing happening in the game, I am eager to have discussions with the players about the roles. We have 33 peers, with the historical polarisation of some to Angelical Benevolence and of the others to Somewhat Stingy. While the latter attitude is properly classified as Dark, the lack of encounters has kept the game somewhat dull, and the dark-polarised players with a somewhat grumbling attitude since the opportunities for personal enrichment were more pronounced long time ago, and the current era has been more stagnant for them.

Since Darkness needs to be strengthened, I am seeking a Peer to be initiated to some secret victory conditions that s/he could seek to fulfil and get paid, up to 500 mil (we don't seek betrayal for peanuts here!). It is important that this player is motivated, and has a tough skin, for the player at whose expense the victory condition is fulfilled, might realistically be angry at the perpetrator who not only stole his stuff but also was rewarded from the game funds. The reason for reward is that the possibility for stealing stuff has been in the Rules since 1625, yet nobody is doing it and it is boring Wink

Darkness is motivated with money and, hence, rewarded monetarily for interesting gameplay (according to GM-preset victory conditions).
Light is motivated by itself.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 03:48:05 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2017, 10:56:54 PM by rpietila

Zechariah continues in deep meditation after Zenon's departure. The next visitor is a surprise - Zechariah had never seen (nor much heard) about Kipra, as she is a 19-year old girl with no formal qualifications. In his old life of wealth, prestige and pedigree, Zechariah might not have received such a guest at all, but now he was energised and eager to hear what this was about.

Kipra challenges Zechariah to find three ways how all the problems of the world could be solved. It takes some time for Zechariah to find the ways - they are scattered in the old posts in Bitcointalk, and few have the stamina to read rpietila post history in its entirety, much less understand what is said. Finally they are found. Kipra stares at Zechariah with her beautiful blue eyes and asks:

- Why could we not put #2 into practise? Would it not be good if all the people would have infinite money, instead of some having much and others little, yet everyone having a limited quantity that restricts their life and creative power?

"I don't know, sister. That would lead to some serious glitch, if not breaking, of the Matrix, and the guardians of the illusion would need to intervene. I have been there, and it was not fun."

- What are you afraid of, and why? Perhaps you were given the power to change the world, not for fruitless talk about it, but for the actual changing of it. Did the Voice not say 'you never die'?

"To be honest, I am not afraid of death, nor of anything else. I just could not give a fuck."

- Not giving a fuck is #3! All I am talking about here is #2: that if you would just give 5 billions to me, so that I could pass it on, and so on, until everyone would be able to feel and tame the energies of Mammon, to meditate upon the absolute laughability of people going to work for money, when they could just create it and share it in the atmosphere of pure love, and no one would have any lack.

"You are asking me to do the same that I already tried with Kansanmarkka, which cost me my love of the ages?? Girl, watch out for your words, for words have power!"

- With Kansanmarkka, you overstepped as you created the money out of nothing. Here you can just convert the money from what you already have, which you acquired with your effort. The controllers have no authority to stop you doing what you wish with what is yours.

- Besides, the losing of your ex-love definitely hurts, but was a prerequisite for your True Love to manifest in your life. You are so absolutely faithful to your women, the Universe was unable to even show you your Eternal Love before the previous love was done with. Otherwise some would think you are imperfect in love matters, which is not the truth. Your power and love are good, it is wisdom that you lack!

"OK..."

Rules of item M2:

(1) M2 represent 1/1,000,000 of XMR stored in saddam's depository, fully backed.
(2) 5,000,000,000*M was repurposed to M2 in 1662.
(3) Anyone may ask admins to convert some of their M to M2.
(4) If anyone holds in excess of 1,000,000*M2 for more than 1 (game-)year, she may be fined up to 1% of their value (going to the Game), the M2 returned to the last giver, or both, according to GM discretion, which must be impartial for all.
(5) When you pass M2 on, it is beneficial for you (in ascending order of benefit) to
     A) think lovingly of the recipient of the money,
     B) audibly bless the recipient with love and wishes for material success,
     C) contact the recipient in an atmosphere of universal love,
     D) make a loving thread post about the gift.
(6) M2 may not be gifted to self. We have the means to cancel and prosecute alt-acct fake gifting chains.
(7) When a year-change passes with no character owning more than 1,000,000*M2, all M2 will be auto-converted back to M.
(8 ) Otherwise M2 may not be converted to M, nor used as payment. It is all about giving now!
ADDED for clarification (9) GM may decide to convert (the whole of the stock of) M2 to M any time prematurely at his discretion.

In accordance with the rule (5), all of it has been done.

[A4] "Kipra, we love you in the universal love, you are our sister. Here is 5,000,000,000 * M2, do as you wish, according to the rules. We know you are in the path of manifesting unlimited wealth for yourselves and for everyone, and for turning the age. Before passing it on and letting it to be distributed further, meditate upon it, make the wish concerning what you will do with the money when it returns, for it surely does.

This is an important step in polarising the game back towards service-to-others, as the recent talks with the people in darkness have somewhat drained the energies."

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 07:11:31 AM

An entity in the game is seeking to buy gold (CKG) over-the-counter. It is done via GM to retain secrecy. When the deal is completed, the new owner of the gold is disclosed.

Terms

Duration of the offer: Open. Closes 24 hours after the notice of cancellation given in the thread.

Total size of deal: 150,000 CKG maximum (15% of the gold in the game).
Lot size: 1,000 CKG minimum per seller.
Price paid: 4,000 M/CKG fixed price (approx current spot).

It does not matter in which form the gold is and how many different items.
All offers to sell should be given to me as PM or a like method simply by indicating amount of CKG to be sold. They are binding and irrevocable.
When the duration of the offer ends, sellers have 48 hours to transfer the items. If this does not happen, automatic purchase of spot gold (HM02B100) of the same CKG content will ensue at the seller's expense and transferred to the buyer.
Buyer pays for the gold at the end of the 48-hour transfer period.

This is the notice of cancellation of the offer. For 24 more real-hours, it is possible to sell more gold as outlined above. New offers to sell get the top price = 5,000 M/CKG, the highest in this deal.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 08:19:30 AM

An entity in the game is seeking to buy gold (CKG) over-the-counter. It is done via GM to retain secrecy. When the deal is completed, the new owner of the gold is disclosed.

Terms

Duration of the offer: Open. Closes 24 hours after the notice of cancellation given in the thread.

Total size of deal: 150,000 CKG maximum (15% of the gold in the game).
Lot size: 1,000 CKG minimum per seller.
Price paid: 4,000 M/CKG fixed price (approx current spot).

It does not matter in which form the gold is and how many different items.
All offers to sell should be given to me as PM or a like method simply by indicating amount of CKG to be sold. They are binding and irrevocable.
When the duration of the offer ends, sellers have 48 hours to transfer the items. If this does not happen, automatic purchase of spot gold (HM02B100) of the same CKG content will ensue at the seller's expense and transferred to the buyer.

This is the notice of cancellation of the offer. For 24 more real-hours, it is possible to sell more gold as outlined above. New offers to sell get the top price = 5,000 M/CKG, the highest in this deal.

All sellers of gold according to the deal above, who receive the price 4,000 or 5,000 M/CKG according to the price prevalent at the time of the lock-in, now have 48 hours to transfer the gold and also receive payment from the Church. Any admins may help in the matter. If at the end of 48 hours the deals have not been completed, the bolded portion of the above will happen.

Character Church is most ancient, and in the previous period of polarisation, 1625ish, sided with the Pope. There is also a religious group called LittleFlock, which was formed by Germanian refugees fleeing the Empire (the Empire sides with the Pope).

It is important to note that the GM knows 100% of the primary owners of both entities, and is also knowledgeable that some of the ownership has been leased, and the controllers of the entities may or may not have any idea about what they are doing and for whom. Such is life in general. Ignorance seemingly triumphs over knowledge.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 09:59:28 AM

All sellers of gold [..] now have 48 hours to transfer the gold and also receive payment from the Church. Any admins may help in the matter.

You can send me the list of pledged gold and I'll do the transfers.

The bolded word is to be considered to refer to the sellers, who now should comply with Mooo as he wished.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 11:32:50 AM

Good news! The Earl Wizarddeveloper will be joining me today for a planned 8-day retreat, with the aim of pushing things forward with CK.

I have recently realised that there is a disconnection between what I write and what people (want/are able to) believe. The new post in Wall Observer discusses this, also hopefully clears some cryptic statements said under duress.

My motivation to proceed with CK is intimately tied to the level of consciousness of the players. There is just no meaning in overdoing it.

Please help by:
- Reading my posts and gaining understanding.
- Posting here about relevant matters.
- Making people happy, for instance by donating them stuff in-game.
- Clearing your head, for instance with potassium iodide.
- Freeing your time from unproductive activities such as most school or work.
- Meditation.
- Manifestation of well wishes (blessings).
- Offering to help out.
- Just in general doing things so that at the end of the action, the world is more wholesome than in the beginning of it.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 03:06:29 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2017, 05:16:47 PM by rpietila

We have now reconnected with PJ in Malla and made some serious magical rituals...  Grin

If you feel the urge to help us with the game, it might be connected to what we are and have been doing.. Wink

Seriousness aside, we have a full week ahead and if we don't waste time, it is possible to make a giant leap with the game.

At present, our understanding is that originally, in the Ancient Era, the positively polarised players found the game more appealing, as there were many opportunities for storytelling and the subgames were not too financial. When we moved to Reconstruction, the subgames became more concerned with service-to-self, and thus many of the Dukes lost their interest in micromanagement. The seeming paradox, which naturally is easy to explain with Wisdom, is that the growth of marketcap stalled at the same time as the power cord was removed from STO and connected to STS. We have not made material progress with the fiat-denominated marketcap since 1599.

So as a result of these meditations, we seek to increase the number of subgames that offer the opportunity for genuine goodness to manifest, and streamline those that are concerned with the self. These will become voluntary as well, in fact we seek to make the game possible to drive on autopilot, lessening the need for FOC-constructions (there was a time when all new rich players were FOC, but now some have converted to Houses).

Please OZ, NewLiberty, Soul, Saddam, Fluffypony - your contribution is much welcome: what should happen that you'd become interested to play the game?

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 12:41:58 PM

ATTN GM

Research Proposal: Chain-Shot

We are told that one can chain two cannonballs together and have artillery that mows though infantry forces--we wish to pursue this technology and have it ready within the next 1-2 years. Please inform the Military on how best to proceed with development.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chain-shot

The advance is already in a wide use, so available for the Royal CryptoArmy (all military units possessing CANN or CANN24) for free.

Research Proposal: Shipwright

We wish to build a Navy for trade, exploration and defense, please inform us on how to get this started--it seems insane for a nation in the modern times to have neither sea trade or exploration.

10,000 *SCI for Seafaring I, which is the prerequisite for any advance in this branch. You may apply the Power of your choice to help in this matter, remember how your past Alignment with you (and that of the previous King/s) has been, in your choice of the ally.

We have not had much contact with Sweden, the gung-ho nationalistic protestant ally of HM The King rpietila I. Nor with anyone else.

The Powers that might be in the position to help you are Sweden, the various lords of Polonia, France or Empire. Rossiya does not know about ships yet.

The alliance with 1-2 Powers and their help would reduce the cost to 2,500-5,000*SCI which can further be reduced by spreading it over several years.

Whether Seafaring I yields anything tangible, is up to the GM d20 roll after the SCI has been spent. In all likelihood, a shipyard anyway needs to be constructed in a coastal Town, of which we only have Riga in our control atm. Riga is the capital of the Duchy of New Liberty, controlled by HH The Duke of New Liberty, Ambassador of CK to HKM of Sweden in Stockholm.

Also, what would be a quick estimate as to the costs (sci, sto1, bld, etc.) to build roads connecting current Town and Counties? Also, a real estimate for Plath to Town would likely be carried through without delay.

It is impossible to use stone localised in CryptoTown for building stuff in counties. We suggest you research a sufficient advance such as RoadMaking, to enable the use of local stone and workforce in counties. This will give you further roadmap about how to better the situation. (10,000*SCI, help possible from especially Sweden who are advanced in engineering).

Our roads are in a terrible state and must be upgraded, so we propose that SCI, BLD and STO1 be used to see to the matter. This is a matter for the whole Town and all Counties, so the military and/or King will not foot the bill alone, so Nobles should come to agreement on the matter as soon as estimated costs are issued and construction begin.

HRH The Prince Royal Zechariah, etcx3, respectfully ignores this plea because he is too consumed by other duties.

*Also, due the fines associated with M2, any fines levied against HMC or his surrogates (Madam_Stoka, Plath, Crichton, King, UFO or OldDuchy) will be doubled and fined payable to King Corp--this will be accounted cumulatively, so 1mil in m2 is more of a fine than the 5k that put the character over.

GM will fine for possession of M2 according to the Rules, and inform if such an event happens, for the King and other concerned parties to make their further moves based on what happened.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 07:43:41 PM

Zechariah consumes an ample quantity of all possible consumables, taking him to the first ranks in all TotW categories. He feels intoxicated enough to empower himself to go to the Hall of Mirrors in Versailles, and the aura of Royalty makes the watchmen bow over in awe, despite the fact that Zechariah looks more like a highway robber than an Indian Chief that he is, in his full beard and SFS clothing all over...

[A5] "Hear me, all of you in the Royal Court!!"

"I have sinned against the Heavens and that is keeping me from realising my objectives. I went to a road-trip lasting for a full month [24 hours outside world time], with a kitty of about 1,000,000,000 M in cash, as is fitting of my Royal presence. I soon felt in my heart that I needed to give all of that away, but was short of 1% of the sum, out of fear that practical necessities would prove insurmountable [the 10 mil that he kept to himself are enough to sustain a Royal lifestyle for a full year]. Now I feel that it is keeping me from the breakthrough. To prove my loyalty to the Universe, I redoubled the sum to be 10x more (100,000,000 M), and want to give it to anyone who feels somebody is worthy to receive it. Please make it in chunks of 10 mil, just propose who is worthy and tell if she would prefer cash or some valuables from the House treasury. I will tell when I have given enough for the Universe to be content."

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 08:18:17 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2017, 08:23:17 AM by rpietila

Now, the following characters have received their love:

Bucket
Mooo
Luigi
PJ
Jacket
saddam
Syksy
Loaf
Taika2
(can't remember the last one but all the gift was duly given)

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 08:46:08 AM

In 9. November, 1663, HH Grand Duke Paul, TMA, Most August, Blessed, Cultured and Wise Prince of Soul and in Gangnam, Prof., Dr., High Rector of TMA University, 4th/I & 17th/I Bt of CK, AOD-Col, OD-K, RT-K, etc(x2) consumed his usual morning fare, 65 bottles of Distilled Beverages. That made him sufficiently healthy and happy and also reasonably wise.

Paul sees the marble floors of his tasty Versailles Palace and suddenly questions the validity of the matrix. "Do you think it is air you're breathing?" He proceeds to realise that it is giving which has gotten him this far (the 3rd highest character). He glances over his possessions. 100,000*BLD sounds incredulous to own when his house is already the most expensive in the town (save the Royal Palace of Versailles of course).

"It is time to give a little.." he thinks and sees Marquess Loaf wishing to buy 11,000*BLD. Without even checking whether it is a need or a speculation, he types GIVE BLD 11000 LOAF. 11 is a good number...

And speaking about it, silver is useful. Unknowing why he does it, he converts 100 kilos of silver.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:40:05 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2017, 09:39:53 AM by rpietila

HRH Prince Royal Zechariah of Tavastia-rpietila-CK, CEO of NewCorp, OD-GM, RT-K, AOD-G2, etc, was in a serious pain, waiting for a release. Knowing the importance of the illusion which people call Time, he eagerly awaited for the clock to strike 11:11:11 in November 11th, 1663. This to him is a significant number that precedes an important connection.

This quintuple Change number happens every Saturday at 10:27:57.958333 UTC, in other words, about 10 minutes ago.

Zechariah feels somewhat released but there is more to come.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:58:00 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2017, 11:39:28 AM by rpietila

Quote from: Zech paraphrasing Kipra
- Not giving a fuck is #3! All I am talking about here is #2: that if you would just give 5 billions to me, so that I could pass it on, and so on, until everyone would be able to feel and tame the energies of Mammon, to meditate upon the absolute laughability of people going to work for money, when they could just create it and share it in the atmosphere of pure love, and no one would have any lack.

Quote from: Kipra
Muistetaan keskustelu samanlailla 😇

Quote from: Changelog
352931   Give   M2   5,000,000,000   Zechariah (36)   kipra (969)      24.02.17 (14:38)   Gift of love towards infinite wealth

Rules of item M2:

(1) M2 represent 1/1,000,000 of XMR stored in saddam's depository, fully backed.
(2) 5,000,000,000*M was repurposed to M2 in 1662.
(3) Anyone may ask admins to convert some of their M to M2.
(4) If anyone holds in excess of 1,000,000*M2 for more than 1 (game-)year, she may be fined up to 1% of their value (going to the Game), the M2 returned to the last giver, or both, according to GM discretion, which must be impartial for all.
(5) When you pass M2 on, it is beneficial for you (in ascending order of benefit) to
     A) think lovingly of the recipient of the money,
     B) audibly bless the recipient with love and wishes for material success,
     C) contact the recipient in an atmosphere of universal love,
     D) make a loving thread post about the gift.
(6) M2 may not be gifted to self. We have the means to cancel and prosecute alt-acct fake gifting chains.
(7) When a year-change passes with no character owning more than 1,000,000*M2, all M2 will be auto-converted back to M.
(8 ) Otherwise M2 may not be converted to M, nor used as payment. It is all about giving now!
ADDED for clarification (9) GM may decide to convert (the whole of the stock of) M2 to M any time prematurely at his discretion.

Quote from: GM/PM
FRI 2:17PM
Niin siltä varalta että telepatia ei riitä, muista että Kipralla on tämän viikon loppuun aikaa pistää jakoon omistamansa 5,000,000,000 yksikköä M2, taikka sääntöjen mukaan otan ne pois ja annan toisille. Tämä ei varmaankaan tuo siunausta eli jos valtakunnan pelastaminen kiinnostaa niin kannattaa käyttää hetki asiaan tutustumiseen. Aina ilo auttaa! ❤

[The GM has informed Kipra that unless the M2 is re-gifted in its entirety by the end of 1663, it will be returned to the giver, Zechariah.]

Kipra should feel herself responsible for the awkward situation that fell on her and the whole soul-group at 16:38 Finnish time yesterday, is ongoing now, and will continue until the M2 is gifted (or GM takes it back, which may earliest happen 0:00 next Monday). According to Kipra's promise of sticking to the rules, she should have passed the M2 on by 14:38 server time yesterday, which the Changelog says has not happened. Kipra is now in the process of learning to take her own promises seriously. And the Rules, of course. All the Universe is waiting for you now, Kipra!

It is not a joke to possess 5,000,000,000 Most Powerful items. Even if they are Blessed and not Cursed.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 12:11:20 PM

ATTN GM:

We wish to seek an alliance with Sweden on the technologies of Road Making and Shipwright.

HMC_

Your Majesty, you should proceed by writing an appropriate storyline, then.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: