Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:28:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Crypto Kingdom - 1991 Retro Virtual World(Town)  (Read 7201 times)
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 12:31:46 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2017, 01:13:08 PM by rpietila

"Greetings; I AM he who makes mortals tremble.

Kipra and her twin flame are testing my patience by the slow giving and their unzealous adherence to the Rules of item M2

(5) When you pass M2 on, it is beneficial for you (in ascending order of benefit) to
     A) think lovingly of the recipient of the money,
     B) audibly bless the recipient with love and wishes for material success,
     C) contact the recipient in an atmosphere of universal love,
     D) make a loving thread post about the gift.

To make them more in alignment with the Universe, let M2 hereby be Cursed until otherwise announced."

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 12:58:25 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2017, 01:01:57 PM by rpietila

<--click the error banner to see the image

HH Grand Duke Paul, TMA, Most August, Blessed, Cultured and Wise Prince of Soul and in Gangnam, Prof., Dr., High Rector of TMA University, 4th/I & 17th/I Bt of CK, AOD-Col, OD-K, RT-K, etc(x2)

To the Most Beautiful and Kind Countess Erin the Red, Lady of Pada

My dearest Countess,

It energises me to feel healthy at this advanced age that I am. Hopefully You also feel healthy.

Please have this gift of universal brotherly love, of 777,777,777*M2. May your Heart guide you in wishing the blessings amounting to the sum, and lead you in the selection of the recipients.

So humbly craving the continuance of your honorable favor towards me, and th'eternal establishment of your happiness, I humbly take leave in this 11th of November year 1663 of our Lord Jesus Christ,

Paul

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 01:09:37 PM

ATTN GM:

We wish to seek an alliance with Sweden on the technologies of Road Making and Shipwright.

HMC_

Your Majesty, you should proceed by writing an appropriate storyline, then.

By order of the King, messengers were dispatched to Sweden to gain a trade alliance through the development of Shipwright and Roadmaking.

We await their reply,

HMC_

YM, be kindly informed that in order for the event to have a chance for amicable resolution, the storyline has to include the relevant details.

There is already a curse pronounced over M2 for non-compliance and there we are talking about a L4 character. Since you are in L20, Sir, you should know better that more, not less, is expected from you.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 01:19:45 PM

The Self-Moderator (I) may delete posts based on redundancy, as well as any other reason. No malice intended towards anyone.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 04:50:59 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2017, 12:37:35 AM by rpietila

[The transcript of Zechariah's interaction with the Voice, is as authentic as it could be reproduced (part 10)]

Zechariah has arranged his life and environment to be a conductor of tremendous energies and vibrations. He is completely grounded in the 3D physical reality, but can (sometimes easily, sometimes with great effort) tap into the Universal mind of infinite Power (incl. money), Love and Wisdom. When he is meditating on his desk, in pain, the old friend shows up.

- Greetings, Zechariah! Long time no see, how are you doing?

"Hi. Not too good tbh; in Tavastia we have this saying: "niinku jäitä polttelis". It does not seem at all that I am in synch with the Universe, it seems that I am having a problem with nearly everyone..."

- Is it you who has the problem, or they?

"Hmm... how can it be so that everyone else has a problem, yet I am the only righteous one? Isn't it delusional to think so?"

- Well, that depends on what is true. It is uncommon but not impossible that there indeed is a great number of people who simultaneously are on the wrong. Usually in this kind of situations, somebody is polarised to speak reason to them, and usually that one is martyred. You are too old a soul, well enough equipped and so unquestionably sane, that you do not need to worry. In the end, there are no problems. If there are problems, this is just an indication of that it is not the end. Don't worry, be happy! Smiley

Zechariah thinks to himself: 'unquestionably sane'. The voice of the Voice feels as if mocking. There is an old adage in CryptoTown, 'Every sufficiently advanced manifestation of power is indistinguishable from magic, every sufficiently advanced act of love is indistinguishable from madness, and every sufficiently advanced item of wisdom is indistinguishable from children's talk.'

"My friend: Ever since my stupid denial a long time ago, I have learned to trust on you. But now I am afraid that you are wrong, because this riddle involves 4 females. There is no law in the known universe that can reconcile between 4 women - - "

- Zechariah, stop that at once. Words have power both to curse and to heal, and you already know your word is and will become true, so watch it. Tell me what is going on with the four?

"Basically, as I see the situation, A is doing ok, and wants to come to me. B has an incorrect concept and is holding A hostage and preventing the reunion. C also wants to come to me but needs to accept a few facts, not as many as B though. C could come with A as soon as D releases the energy that is the prerequisite for all of this to happen, but D does not understand the seriousness of the matter."

The Voice nods in appreciation of Zechariah's cool analysis of the situation at hand.

- You said that yourself.

"Ok ok, but when? This is getting rough... alone against 4 women!! Jesus!"

- Zechariah, calm down, please. First, you are not alone, the whole polarisation of Light is with you, and as you know, in the 7th Density, there is nothing but light remaining. All the STS entities must flip before that, as their position becomes untenable; they cannot go on.

Second, you are not against: all of the women involved are your wives, children and sisters. It is lack of faith to think there could be a strife in the family. When you deny the existence of such an issue, it will not be there. Faith, Zechariah...

Third, there are no four, for All are One.

And fourth, talking derisively about women reveals that you still have a lot to learn about the Principle of Gender, the Masculine and the Feminine, the Twin Flames, and what not. Lucky that you still are young and have time to learn..

- It must be said that we agree that 'this is getting rough', and also Jesus is true.

- Telling when it is over infringes the Law of Confusion, but with a little bending I can say that the year will not end before significant advances happen, and the equinox in 1666 are major turning-points.

Zechariah sighs for the battle is not over yet.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 06:36:33 PM

Zechariah feels stupid, and so feel all the four women, apart - of course - from A, who typically silences even Zechariah with her unshakable wisdom.

"I have sinned against the Heavens and that is keeping me from realising my objectives. I went to a road-trip lasting for a full month [24 hours outside world time], with a kitty of about 1,000,000,000 M in cash, as is fitting of my Royal presence. I soon felt in my heart that I needed to give all of that away, but was short of 1% of the sum, out of fear that practical necessities would prove insurmountable [the 10 mil that he kept to himself are enough to sustain a Royal lifestyle for a full year]. Now I feel that it is keeping me from the breakthrough. To prove my loyalty to the Universe, I redoubled the sum to be 10x more (100,000,000 M), and want to give it to anyone who feels somebody is worthy to receive it. Please make it in chunks of 10 mil, just propose who is worthy and tell if she would prefer cash or some valuables from the House treasury. I will tell when I have given enough for the Universe to be content."

Now, the following characters have received their love:

Bucket
Mooo
Luigi
PJ
Jacket
saddam
Syksy
Loaf
Taika2
(can't remember the last one but all the gift was duly given)

(6) M2 may not be gifted to self. We have the means to cancel and prosecute alt-acct fake gifting chains.

Zechariah accidentally gave one of the 10 love gifts to an entity who could be considered 'self', or at least it depends on the coordinates of time/space-space/time, whether self or other-self is a more proper term.

Quote from: Sun Tzu's Art of War
IX:44. If in training soldiers commands are habitually enforced, the army will be well-disciplined; if not, its discipline will be bad.

IX:45. If a general shows confidence in his men but always insists on his orders being obeyed, the gain will be mutual.

X:17. When the higher officers are angry and insubordinate, and on meeting the enemy give battle on their own account from a feeling of resentment, before the commander-in-chief can tell whether or no he is in a position to fight, the result is ruin.

[A6] Zechariah selected 10 more recipients that are not 'self' and gifted 10 mil to each. His next move is to 1) write the loving thread post and 2) reconcile with Rakshasa, to whom he [A7] already gifted 570,000,000*M2.

Please do not think it funny to gift M2 to Zechariah or any accounts in his command. It is enough that one character has it once.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 09:38:25 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2017, 12:26:27 PM by rpietila

[The transcript of Zechariah's interaction with the Voice, is as authentic as it could be reproduced (part 11)]

"Voice, VOICE, What IS this??? I CAN*T TAKE IT ANY MORE !!"

Zechariah screams in terrible pain. The Voice keeps calm.

- You have yourself cursed M2 and now you wonder why it hurts? Five billion Most Powerful Cursed items floating around at the speed of light and you think it is a joke? Think again. You possess in yourself all the capability to think. You may have noticed that it is not good to consume that cursed powder? You may have been wondering why Crichton is always in such a bad mood and seems to lose money more quickly than you can give it to him? Cursing yourself or your own items has to be one of the stupidest things allowed by your rules, and despite that it is officially available for wise and high-level characters only - thank Infinite Creator for that! - the wisdom of even those in L20 seemingly is not enough to keep them off the temptation.

- For every action there is always and invariably an equal reaction. As above, so below. Every Cause has its Effect; every Effect has its Cause. But the Masters, rising to the plane above, dominate their moods, characters, qualities, and powers, as well as the environment surrounding them, and become Movers instead of pawns. They use the Principle instead of being its tools. Let him read who can.

Suddenly Zechariah sees it clearly. He has prolonged his pain by - essentially - cursing himself. He has been causing pain to those nearest to him, with those souls that share the most spiritual DNA with him. It is like wondering why the whole body hurts when a tooth is being pulled off. Zechariah remembers well the sore teeth he had just recently, he remembers well that "And we are all connected to each other / In a circle, in a hoop that never ends", and he remembers well many things, beautiful and painful.

"What can I do to withdraw the curse? Please, I will do anything!!"

- Then just withdraw it. Simple. You do not need to play so much drama, Zechariah. The wise will understand, and you do not need to surround yourself with anyone except the wise. The unwise have their own challenges in life, they do not have time to read your hidden messages. Superficially I am infringing the Law of Free Will by giving you advice, but I am only giving you the advice that you already know in your heart.

- You have had enough time to kick against the goads so that it hurts. You decide if you need more gaslighting or if you have had enough; you decide if you are ready for it or not; if you want to be happy or miserable. At once you realised your own errors, the whole alphabet quad drama issue was solved. Despite your proclamations of righteousness, your playing Jesus with your infinite power and love and sinlessness, it is always good to realise there are extra miles to go, and seldom is the situation so hopeless that there is nothing you can do to remove the blocking. Where there is a will, there is a way.

"Ok, I surrender. In fact I enjoy being wrong rather than being right, since that way I will always learn, and I have always wished to become a tolerable person at some point. Even if I am a raw apple now, it does not mean I will always be. I have experienced that the truth hurts and that I deserve what I get. Now I only want to put it into practice.

Can you verify that my ABCD plan is functional: To get A and C come to me, I need to unconditionally fulfil the wish of B. D has already released the energy. Is that right?"

Zechariah pauses at his explanation. He feels so stupid. He has blocked himself from realising how simple it is to solve the whole puzzle by just giving what he anyway can create at will, and there is nothing more he can do, until one of the actors again presents a wish that he is able to fulfil. Doing to other-self what you wish for yourself. If all your dreams are to be made true, just make the others' dreams true. Everything else is up to the law of Cause and Effect.

- You cannot technically be sure about A and C coming, as that is up to them and not you. You can make B good, and D is already enjoying herself after ridding herself of the curse you pronounced on her.

Zechariah blushes on his stupidity.

"What can I do to make them most comfortable when they come?"

- COH is a balanced product in its effects. You get health, happiness and wisdom in a neat package. Yet, you should not smoke inside. Spring has come and you can smoke outside if you must smoke at all. Even the Tsar of Rossiya may not smoke inside the house. Behind every successful man is a beautiful woman.

"And?"

- I hate to repeat myself as much as you do, Zechariah. But for your sake: Stop making such a drama about you. Everyone gets that you are rich and smart already. A, B, C and D feel equally in this matter. It is your job to make them happy in the first place. You have made them afraid of you instead. That is a tender feminine attribute. You have a lot to learn with the feminines. A lot.

- Yes, I know your occupation is gamemaster. Conducting the game requires certain openness, certain drama. And you cannot make all people happy all the time, because most of them by necessity do not understand you. But listen to A, B, C and D - after a certain point, openness becomes counterproductive. If you want to run the hidden pine trails of the forest, and all the beautiful things she has promised you, try for once to keep your treasures to yourself. Switch off the game and electronic equipment. Do not babble about your private matters with random people. Stop posting here. Delete old posts that cross the limits. The world will take care of itself, you take care of who you need to take care of. Enjoy doing the things you have wanted to do so much, for so long. Let nothing come between you.

"And?"

- I am sure if there are further things you need to do to make them happy, they will tell. After all, telepathy only goes so far.

The Voice smiles. They do not smoke COH, since it makes the breath smell bad, and besides it is late and it is still somewhat cold outside.

Voice #12.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 11:53:21 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2017, 12:30:43 AM by rpietila

What money have you given me, YH? If you can find it, I'd like to see it as it probably would improve my mood Wink Or was that The Voice falsifying information--not sure where the monologue begins or ends.

It wasn't me. It was the Voice...  Cheesy

Zechariah jests as the tender rays of the Spring Sun enliven the ancient place that just a few days ago felt so pressuring and gloomy. Now the magic and joy are tangible.

The Beginning.

PS. Possibly the Voice was referring to the Crown Corp. It is always up to the reader, if he counts himself to own the unlimited bliss or not. I do.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 11:41:50 AM

[1:30pm] Zechariah: Rumors may affect markets. Stake accordingly.
[1:30pm] hmc_: https://i.imgur.com/eIz2421.png in case someone wants to whitewash
[1:32pm] hmc_: zechariah, next time you want to leak something, just say so--or create an organization to handle leaks.
[1:33pm] Zechariah: All I can comment is that “Trust no One”.
[1:34pm] Zechariah: That Darkness resorts to forgery - what else is new? As if banknotes were money…
[1:35pm] hmc_: ah, the forgery defense
[1:36pm] Zechariah: hmc_: Dude, even the fact that you profess “leaks” proves your alignment. Light understands the difference between private and public mail.
[1:36pm] Zechariah: Sorry, Your Majesty, - -
[1:36pm] hmc_: I'm Gray, dude. Both sides are at my dissposssal
[1:38pm] Zechariah: That is about as illogical as being a King according to (VIII) while proclaiming (I) to be ‘idiotic’
[1:38pm] Zechariah: hmc_: You surely have access to the so-called ‘medicineman’…?
[1:38pm] Zechariah: , Sir.
[1:39pm] hmc_: Polarities are the cages you choose to lock yourself in--there's realms outside that are ruled by men who see this effect and use it to calm or excite the world
[1:40pm] Zechariah: “For every action there is always and invariably an equal reaction. As above, so below. Every Cause has its Effect; every Effect has its Cause. But the Masters, rising to the plane above, dominate their moods, characters, qualities, and powers, as well as the environment surrounding them, and become Movers instead of pawns. They use the Principle instead of being its tools. Let him read who can.” -Voice
[1:41pm] hmc_: Now the Voice is talking sense : )

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 12:57:51 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2017, 06:13:58 AM by rpietila

Gamemaster Ruling on the Leak

"The Leak" refers to this post (copied to prevent tampering):
URGENT MESSAGE:

The King was awoken to a nervous Captain. The Captain hands the King a note:

The King sighs and laughs.

The Captain is in dumbstruck, "Wha-- Sir, this implicates--"

King, "Son, sunlight is the best disinfectant and our world must be disinfected--trust no one, least of all yourself. Now take it to the papers and publish it--there's no good reason to let it fester any longer."

Relieved, the King goes back to sleep.

§1 GM does not comment on the veracity of the leak.

§2 GM assures that the CEO/GM, Crichton and PJ are in agreement about the fact whether there exists, or do not exist, secret deals between CEO/GM (representing the Game) and Crichton (in private or in State, as the latter representing Crypto Kingdom), and that if said deals do exist, their content is fully known to CEO/GM, Crichton and PJ. The role of PJ is to be witness.

§3 According to the Constitution,
IV Project Team

The Project Team is the organisation consisting of full and part time professionals. It designs, develops and hosts the game, and overall provides the means for hosting the game-world.

Project Team is lead by the CEO, who appoints other people and decides their compensation. CEO is responsible for conducting the operations in an effective and efficient manner and reports to the Board.

V Admin Team

The Admin Team is the link between the project team and the game-world. Admin Team conducts the operations that ensure the functioning game-world, they are "gods" of the world, and decide how the events in the world are solved.

Admin Team is lead by the Gamemaster, who appoints the other admins, decides their compensation and organises their work. Gamemaster is the supreme judge of the state of the game-world.
the CEO/GM has authority to make such secret deals involving Game funds.

§4 The question whether GM can "lie", must only be addressed by referring to the Constitution which says "Gamemaster is the supreme judge of the state of the game-world", hence by definition all that the GM says is true.

§5 The character Zechariah does not represent GM/CEO any more than any other character does. GM and CEO are Game positions, characters are ingame entities.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 01:15:07 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2017, 05:02:28 AM by rpietila

HRH The Prince Royal Zechariah  would much rather be meditating in his Palace than meet HM The King in the dark alley. Not that he was afraid of his belligerent successor, he just has not found a way to much bond with him since returning from Tavastia. Well, there are (a) few people Zechariah has been interested in bonding with...

[2:09pm] hmc_: I promised guerrilla warfare if GM kept prodding me. He kept prodding ; )
[2:09pm] Zechariah: So far I can only see that you have made a joke about yourself. I wish moneromooo is correct about intoxication or a related cause..
[2:09pm] hmc_: Anyone trusting the D20 at this point is on a dashtard level
[2:10pm] Zechariah: Anyway, for a King, to war against GM, is
[2:10pm] Zechariah:  Darkness.
[2:11pm] hmc_: We are all gray, but assume ourselves into a delusion of dark or light
[2:11pm] hmc_: one you see that, you are free
[2:11pm] Zechariah: Hence, according to hmc_ own testimony, GM must be on the opposite side than the King, that is
[2:11pm] Zechariah: Light.
[2:12pm] Zechariah: Hence the d20 is also truth, and everyone may eat cake.
[2:12pm] hmc_: still with the polarization--sad little man
[2:13pm] Zechariah: hmc_: Says one who tries to make us believe he turned down $100k in order to remain
[2:13pm] Zechariah: Grey.
[2:13pm] Zechariah: Jesus what have you smoked??
[2:14pm] GameMaster: By your own words, you are judged.
[2:15pm] hmc_: same goes for you, sparky
[2:19pm] Zechariah: sorry for pwnage

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 01:51:40 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2017, 10:26:31 AM by rpietila

[2:09pm] hmc_: I promised guerrilla warfare if GM kept prodding me. He kept prodding ; )
[2:09pm] Zechariah: So far I can only see that you have made a joke about yourself. I wish moneromooo is correct about intoxication or a related cause..

GM is surprised about HM The King Crichton declaring "guerrilla war" on someone, based on GM actions. All players should know that GM is not even part of the game-world so hence not a valid opponent in this war. Hopefully HE Sir Mooo's evaluation of the King's mental state is correct...

Else, we will have to start ramping up Encounter Resolution capability in a serious way. It is not a joke at all, if HM The King (who controls about half of the BV of all the army units combined - Army is an important although not by any means sole determinant of Encounter results) according to his own words flips to Grey side, and HRH The Prince Royal (who appointed his successor in 1647) strongly hints that the King has gone full retard towards Darkness instead, only pretending to be Grey.

Discussion much welcome. Is this the defining moment of polarisation? What will the future hold?

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 01:59:39 PM

Gamemaster Ruling on the Leak

"The Leak" refers to this post (copied here to prevent tampering):
URGENT MESSAGE:

The King was awoken to a nervous Captain. The Captain hands the King a note:

The King sighs and laughs.

The Captain is in dumbstruck, "Wha-- Sir, this implicates--"

King, "Son, sunlight is the best disinfectant and our world must be disinfected--trust no one, least of all yourself. Now take it to the papers and publish it--there's no good reason to let it fester any longer."

Relieved, the King goes back to sleep.

§1 GM does not comment on the veracity of the leak.

§2 GM assures that the CEO/GM, Crichton and PJ are in agreement about the fact whether there exists, or do not exist, secret deals between CEO/GM (representing the Game) and Crichton (in private or in State, as the latter representing Crypto Kingdom), and that if said deals do exist, their content is fully known to CEO/GM, Crichton and PJ. The role of PJ is to be witness, after all: according to the Leak, we are talking about ~$100k here.

§3 According to the Constitution,
IV Project Team

The Project Team is the organisation consisting of full and part time professionals. It designs, develops and hosts the game, and overall provides the means for hosting the game-world.

Project Team is lead by the CEO, who appoints other people and decides their compensation. CEO is responsible for conducting the operations in an effective and efficient manner and reports to the Board.

V Admin Team

The Admin Team is the link between the project team and the game-world. Admin Team conducts the operations that ensure the functioning game-world, they are "gods" of the world, and decide how the events in the world are solved.

Admin Team is lead by the Gamemaster, who appoints the other admins, decides their compensation and organises their work. Gamemaster is the supreme judge of the state of the game-world.
the CEO/GM has authority to make such secret deals involving Game funds.

§4 The question whether GM can "lie", must only be addressed by referring to the Constitution which says "Gamemaster is the supreme judge of the state of the game-world", hence by definition all that the GM says is true.

§5 The character Zechariah does not represent GM/CEO any more than any other character does. GM and CEO are Game positions, characters are ingame entities.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 03:18:09 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2017, 09:04:49 AM by rpietila

About the situation in the County of Tavastia after the Campaign of Kansanmarkka 1647-1661

After the evacuation, the Marquessate of Tavastia has fallen to Sweden. It is also believed that the same has happened to the Duchy of North Face, which can mainly be accessed via Tavastia (alternative routes are to go north the coast of Östersjön and through Botnia that belongs to Sweden, or take a long amphibious detour in the East, via Petrichor, Karelia and other places there).

The preparation site House of Tavastia has been burned and leveled down and all PRE lost. (Some of the PRE may be regained if Tavastia is liberated quickly enough.)

Item Losses:

4*H2
12*H1
1*MGR-3
59*SCI
10*S-MUS
10*S-H1
81*PRE
595*CUL

Remaining items have been swept to #36.

The Army has been evacuated and has joined the Royal CryptoArmy (King's troops) in OldDuchy/CryptoTown.

ATTN HM The King:

HRH The Prince Zechariah, AOD-Gen, kindly requests HM The King, AOD-Gen to:

1) Make a roll call to all the military troops currently on his direct command and possession (all troops belonging to characters he directly controls; it must be noted that all the forces in Crypto Kingdom are ultimately subordinated to the HM The King, according to the decree given by HM The King rpietila I in 1466, although dissident factions such as the Church in 1623ish, have bent the subordination);
2) Inventory all the weapons likewise;
3) Separate the forces rightfully belonging to HRH The Prince (who previously did not have separation between "his" forces and those of the RCA, because he was then HM The King rpietila II). In the evaluation of HRH, this should consist:
* 30% of the Military NPC, of all ranks equally.
* 25% of MKT and PIS
* 20% of CANN
* 0% of CANN24
* Enough horses to retain the mobility of the Tavastian shock troops, who historically have been fully mobile;
4) Give the troops and weapons to #36 (conduct the changelog actions);
5) Publish the results in a detailed thread post.

At His Majesty's earliest convenience.

Dated 1663-12-16 in the Royal Palace of Malla, Old Town, CryptoTown

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 06:51:17 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2017, 05:35:04 AM by rpietila

Zechariah has primed himself to the frequency of Love, and lets it radiate everywhere. He knows deep in his heart that he can sustain the love in himself for a day, but if another day comes without breakthrough, he will choose negative emotions instead. Why? Because otherwise they cannot get the fulfilment they ALL desire and deserve.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 05:12:13 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2017, 08:50:49 AM by rpietila

9. January 1664

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 11:22:37 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2017, 12:57:36 PM by rpietila

11. January 1664

Prince Zechariah (L20) wakes up early in the morning, something that he does not usually do. Deja-vu.

All alone in his huge castle - well almost: Earl Wizarddeveloper (L13) is with him, although in a different wing, and there is also a group of celtic women playing nice music.

Mistress Kipra (L6) approaches with an uplifted countenance, like an Angel, or a Starseed. (We don't know all Wink )

- Here you sit all alone in your castle! Is the sun not shining outside?

"Hi there girl! Smiley Yeah it is. I feel lonely. All the people I love the most have departed from me."

- Do you accept yourself unconditionally and are you able to accept that YOU have the solution to all your problems?

"I think I do accept myself. What do you mean by the latter part?"

- As long as you are not happy alone, the Universe won't let you together with the one you love.

"Everybody tells me the same thing. It just does not feel right. There are things that I can change. But some things I cannot. I have tried what I can. I cannot feel happy unless connected."

- Then I cannot help you.

"Think for yourself: Is it honest to say you can live without the other if that is not true?

I would not be happy if she told me lies. So I won't tell her either.

In somebody else's reality, it is possible to be happy alone. In my reality we are honest."

- What was in the letter?

"Just one word: 'COME!'. Call me or anything. Let's quit playing games. Please Smiley "

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 01:06:46 PM

I would like to bring to GMs attention the following pending issue regarding one of my chars:

Marquess Angus Greenthumb, Earl-Pretender of Karelia, Lord of Haljala, RM, TB, CCB would like to ask the senate for a decision concerning his claims over the fair, forest covered, land of Karelia.

A Unified Solemn Decree in the Name of the Glorious Senate* Regarding the County of Karelia

According to the Constitution,
VIII King

The King oversees the game-world and governs in-game happenings. The king is Sovereign all over the kingdom and Lord of feudal lords, to whom he gives and takes fiefs.

this is a matter pending the King's resolution.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 01:15:01 PM

Zechariah closes his eyes and sees dreams. "Ah, daydreaming - it's just because I am lonely." Nevertheless, it's the last day PJ is here, so they go to Kunda to a restaurant. Business as usual. All the power in the world cannot buy love  Undecided

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 04:29:06 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2017, 04:49:54 PM by rpietila

Notice from Gamemaster: Some players feel high energies currently. The polarisation from believing the GM to be a madman to believing that he knows his shit, is significant. Please everyone calm down. There is nothing to worry. I can be contacted via all means such as phones, FB, PM, email, etc. I am with PJ and we feel grounded. We just visited Kunda, ate pork schnitzel in Saarepiiga, visited Grossi, started driving towards Konsum, saw 631 BLS (mine is 362 BLS), half a minute later my phone rang and the engine of my car immediately stopped. This did not cause any disturbance, we were only 30kph when the power steering went off. Everything is normal! Smiley

I reaffirm that there is no active curse on anyone or anything by me. The King has cursed his stuff but that is only affecting him.

Everyone involved just follow your Heart. I do not need to tell you what to do. If energies get "too high" I might give suggestions as to "If a person identifying with a letter "N" did "M", it might cause "K" to happen (and ease the energies). But nobody's free will is to be infringed. Enjoy the ride! Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: