Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:42:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is better? Forex or crypto currency trading?  (Read 21914 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:50:16 AM

Forex and crypto currency are very different but these two are good for making more profit. But my choice is crytocurrency because it's very easy for trading

Crypto trading is not that easy too but it is still far more better than forex. I didn't attempt to trade forex because the required capital for you to have profit is quite big compared to cryptocurrency trading. I understand better how the crypto trading works and I don't want to attempt leverage trading because I am too noob for that. I just prefer the traditional buy and sell in crypto. Those who have been trading in forex successfully maybe successful in crypto trading as well because they already know how to control their emotions.

Well let's just say that the crypto market is a lot more volatile than forex hence more movement, so chances of making profit would be quicker with probably bigger earnings. But being more volatile, it's also more risky. So it depends on how much of a risk taker the trader is.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
oanhphong

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:02:25 PM

Bitcoin as well as Forex are the same but Bitcoin is called a virtual currency not issued by a bank but for the issuer bitcoin called miner, Forex trading is regulated by the central bank of each country.
topex.io

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:57:31 PM

Well let's just say that the crypto market is a lot more volatile than forex hence more movement, so chances of making profit would be quicker with probably bigger earnings. But being more volatile, it's also more risky. So it depends on how much of a risk taker the trader is.

I agree, the main plus and minus of crypto trading is volatility. We are now experiencing the best moments in crypto trading, when major players come out and regulation from the state will reduce volatility and everything will look like the Forex market
maninas

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:35:45 PM

what is better maybe I can not answer because the same have the deficiency and the advantages of each and that means depending on their own taste to choose which one
forex and crypto equally have the same strategy basically TA and fundamental analysis but I think forex more accurate in TA analysis and crypto bigger influence on fundamentals
and forex basically often use margin to double earnings who can make big profits or lose everything
and crypto maish more often does not use margins that make assets safer and do not lose all existing assets and only wait for the time to reduce losses or hold until it is truly profit
Elmer1

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:20:25 PM

For me the most better is cryptocurrency trading than to forex although it is profitable but not totally makes you satisfied with profit unlike in cryptocurrency trading you will earn an income or profit in daily basis that makes you profitable enough. Cyprtocurrency trading when you buy a token and the price falls, your estimation goes down and your money hasn't gone away when you hold it and not stop it, then tomorrow your purchased token will increase by 10%, so luck for you 10% of the initial capital.
phaneriks

Activity: 46
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:43:35 PM

I guess it's very simple to trade in crypto. Only crypto currency seems to me much easier than forex, there I could not really understand something for a stable profit.
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:12:20 PM

In forex you can loose all of your money, There is no chance of holding, In crypto you can hold if you have patience. Crypto is more profitable than forex.
KXC247

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:23:46 PM

Cryptocurrency and forex trading are very profitable if you know what you are doing. Forex trading involves predicting prices of currencies while crypto trading involves one to buy the actual asset itself. They both have their pros and cons. But both of them are very profitable
phaneriks

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:32:24 PM

In forex you can loose all of your money, There is no chance of holding, In crypto you can hold if you have patience. Crypto is more profitable than forex.

I also think that it is more interesting to trade in crypto currency. I only trade cryptocurrency now. This is not only profitable. But also interesting. Simply excitement. Sometimes you go out for 3 minutes, and the market has already changed, and you took a profit  Cool
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:28:23 PM

I also think that it is more interesting to trade in crypto currency. I only trade cryptocurrency now. This is not only profitable. But also interesting. Simply excitement. Sometimes you go out for 3 minutes, and the market has already changed, and you took a profit  Cool

I would recommend of course crypto currency trading, less hassle and you don't need to do a lot of paper works for you to have it and for you to withdraw your funds since you can withdraw it instantly, and one thing is that it is not controlled by our government so you are free to earn as much as you can unlike in forex wherein it is controlled by the government.
phaneriks

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:55:13 PM

I would recommend of course crypto currency trading, less hassle and you don't need to do a lot of paper works for you to have it and for you to withdraw your funds since you can withdraw it instantly, and one thing is that it is not controlled by our government so you are free to earn as much as you can unlike in forex wherein it is controlled by the government.

Hah, you are absolutely right! Crypto currency trading is fun and can be profitable also. Mainly you need to educate yourself in the one you wish to start with. Without any stress! Just take care and have fun from all this process  Cool
Bitcoin_Makers

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:09:50 PM

Methods of trading in the Forex market and in the market of crypto currency are almost the same, but their profitability is different. On the crypto-currency market you can earn much more money than in the usual financial market.
Intensity13.6

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:43:14 PM

For me i prefer for crypto trading because there is a lot of coins to trade depends on your preferences but i think also cryptocurrency is much profitable than Forex trading. Another thing i like crypto trading because it is easy to make a transaction like deposit and withdrawal.
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:14:53 AM

I think personally in forex trading does have the same concept. But in forex more go into the level of prediction or analysis on the money holders in the world. If for cryptocurrancy more likely to trade the wearer or a coin fan. In the future cryptocurrancy market will be the best market in human history in good profit.
sedahan13

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:32:14 AM

Actually each both has the same risk , but i have seen crypto trading offer higher profit because the fluctuacion more high. If we want to be a professional trader we should do both trading , and we can do it by the same times , because on each open potition we can use technical analysis. And now many broker forex also provide pair of crypto in their Meta Trader 4. Price action of all crypto is the same now so we should be trade on others asset to make others profit.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
Labonikhatun

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:47:05 PM

Forex and crypto currency are very different but these two are good for making more profit. But my choice is crytocurrency because it's very easy for trading

I agree with you, Cryptocurrency trading is easy and better than forex. Because forex trade is more stable and skill based than cryptocurrency trade. It tasks more time, more initial information about trading and sadly less profit than cryptocurrency trading. Cryptocurrency trading can make you very good money and very fast than forex. The forex market is the global market where people exchange currencies in the hopes of making the profit from the volatility in the exchange rates of different currencies.  Cryptocurrency trading is essentially similar to forex trading because traders try to make a profit on the volatility in the price of different cryptocurrency.
Knabu

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:46:25 PM

If you'd be more familiar with forex trading, i'd say that the same techniques work well in cryptos, there's just much more volatility and uncertainty because it's much easier to manipulate low liquidity market.

Overall, i've changed very few things when migrating from forex to cryptos.
Tellek Garing

Activity: 854
Merit: 130

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:58:47 PM

I don't understand forex with fees so I can't give a decision and I'm comfortable with what's in crypto so I still prefer crypto as a trade that does
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:59:10 PM

I think crypto trading is the most profitable, because crypto prices are very volatile so it is very profitable if used for trading. There are many bots for forex, like EA forex. But this will not help much I think, it is impossible for a trading bot to generate profit continuously. And in terms of strategy and methods they are very different. We can analyze the forex market by looking at the news because it is affected, but in crypto we cannot analyze only with news because the crypto market is unpredictable. Besides that, different price fluctuations make them have different characteristics so the strategy will be different in analyzing.
Le Anh

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:59:15 PM

The question is where's your best skill ?? forex and crypto trading have a different strategy but same profit. Bitcoin I believe like commodities when up will fly when down never come up. Forex is more complicated, like playing chess with football.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: