Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:57:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is better? Forex or crypto currency trading?  (Read 21922 times)
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:40:32 PM

I know many people who lost huge money in forex and then they start trading with crypto coins and still they keep doing it! But some people make huge money from forex too! Forex trading needs a very high skill to make a good profit but in crypto, the experience and bravery nature can help you a lot! I tried many options before coming into crypto and now I am very happy with the crypto trading life!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:45:15 PM

I know many people who lost huge money in forex and then they start trading with crypto coins and still they keep doing it! But some people make huge money from forex too! Forex trading needs a very high skill to make a good profit but in crypto, the experience and bravery nature can help you a lot! I tried many options before coming into crypto and now I am very happy with the crypto trading life!
It seems to me that cryptocurrency trading can be quite similar to Forex trading.  Each trade has its own nuances, such as many users of cryptocurrency trading binary options.  On the one hand, it is also a cryptocurrency, but has its own characteristics.  The main thing is to have a sufficient amount of knowledge and experience to get good results.
Rufsilf

Activity: 1736
Merit: 309

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:15:37 PM

Both can be good investments but in choosing which one is better depends on the investors, they are almost the same in the sense that it involves exchanges from one currency to another but the market is different, for crypto it is more volatile than forex trading thus it can give higher chances of profits but it is also unpredictable which made it riskier than forex trading. If you are a person that is a risk taker then go with crypto but if you aren’t much of a risk taker then better play it safe with forex trading.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 10:58:06 AM

Both can be good investments but in choosing which one is better depends on the investors, they are almost the same in the sense that it involves exchanges from one currency to another but the market is different, for crypto it is more volatile than forex trading thus it can give higher chances of profits but it is also unpredictable which made it riskier than forex trading. If you are a person that is a risk taker then go with crypto but if you aren’t much of a risk taker then better play it safe with forex trading.
Both can be good investment only if anyone has experience on both field without proper experience on any field will give nothing return but off course will give return a huge loss.
CucakRowo

Activity: 994
Merit: 593

aka JAGEND.

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2019, 02:59:58 AM

I will choose without No Doubt : FOREX!

ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 11:38:41 PM

Which one is better? it depends on your self, where your expertise prefers. Based on my experience, I prefer crypto, although the fluctuations that crypto has are the highest but the potential that is owned is very high.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 11:44:09 PM

Forex traders have a reason why they would stick to forex trading than shift to crypto trading. However, I heard that some forex traders are shifting to crypto trading and take advantage of cryptos volatility, specially those who are good in day trading. I dont think day trading is possible in forex.
CucakRowo

Activity: 994
Merit: 593

aka JAGEND.

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2019, 05:51:26 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2019, 08:17:25 AM by CucakRowo

Forex traders have a reason why they would stick to forex trading than shift to crypto trading. However, I heard that some forex traders are shifting to crypto trading and take advantage of cryptos volatility, specially those who are good in day trading. I dont think day trading is possible in forex.

Just for sharing. Basically, for doing forex trading you can use 2 strategies.

1. Classic Strategy
  • In classic strategy. Time frame that used starts from H-1 to 1 M (monthly). OP (open position / entry) is done at H-1. While TP (take profit) position is adjusted with the trend. Indicators that used usually only using Fibonacci and S&R (Support-Resistance). More info about classic strategies you can read through this article Simple and Effective Exit Trading Strategies

2. Ascend/Ascent Strategy
  • For ascend/ascent strategy. Time frame that used starts from 1s (1 second/M-1) to 30 Minute (M-30). OP (open position / entry) is done at TF 1s (M-1). While TP (take profit) position is max at TF M-30. Indicators that were used are more complex. Sometimes traders using bollingers, SMA, MACD, RSI, Ichimoku Kinkyo Hyo, and lots more (depends on traders convenience). More info about ascend strategies you can read through this article Continuation of the ascent forex strategy

So basically, it is possible to do intra-day trading in forex.

katerina5643

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 01:28:43 PM

In my opinion trading with forex and with cryptocurrency are almost similar.
btw i'm trading on Monfex. It's really convenient platform, so if u wanna start trading i will leave a link.
https://www.monfex.com/
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 06:57:51 PM

Hi,

What is your opinion about forex trading vs crypto currency trading?
Which one is better? More profitable ?

Also, there are some bots like GunBot or C.A.T which automate whole trading, but is there any bots for forex?
Is crypto currency and forex trading strategy and method the same?
It depends on the individual characteristics and desires of a particular person. Some will be better at trading on Forex, while others at crypto exchanges.
Personally, I prefer to trade crypto currencies. If you master trading well, then on cryptocurrencies have the opportunity to earn much more. Here the volatility is much higher.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Mehr Sher

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 11:26:33 PM

I really feel both have got equal potential, so for me there is really nothing between them. However, it can be upon individual’s own preference that you could look at. I was doing Forex trading but now I also do Crypto Trading, and I really don’t find anything massively difference in either of them. I feel its same thing with analysing Cryptos now before trading. So I personally suggest people to do both since there is so much reward to be taken.
FantasyGold

Activity: 75
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 07:39:01 PM

No one is better. I think both can be done with competition. I do both and that’s with FreshForex. I consider them very highly since not only I can do both trading here easily but also get several benefits like 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus and others.
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 08:32:59 AM

if I myself prefer to trade crypto to be the best than having to choose forex and full of risk. now forex is sometimes faced with brokers and a lot of losses. so crypto might be better for now.
Aaronpp

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 08:10:46 PM

First you should try both types of trade to determine which one suits you best and which one you understand best, personally I see much more complex to cryptocurrencies but on the other hand, its value is increasing uncontrollably in recent months and its value seems to increase much more so if you can take advantage of this rise then do it and generate the profits you seek but you must be very smart to invest in a favorable way.
Renampun

Activity: 2338
Merit: 365

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2019, 11:21:18 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2020, 08:51:55 PM by Renampun

in my opinion personally, in terms of profit, I chose cryptocurrency is better...
in cryptocurrencies, we can generate profits very big than we can make on forex, even with very little capital, we are still able to make big profits if we are lucky. but in terms of convenience, I prefer forex is better.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bitcoin Seller

Activity: 567
Merit: 148

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 08:41:33 PM

I prefer forex trading cause I'm well informed about it but at the same time I'm waiting for the mpcx platform to come out in order to experiment with crypto trading
As you are well informed about Forex trading Forex trading is the best option for you and alternative option will be best who has well knowledge of the alternative option I mean crypto-currency trading.

I had some doubts about it. I was sure that crypto trading is much better as it gives more chances to make money (and much money!) fast. However, you can trade Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies on Forex also. So, now, these businesses can be connected. It will be strange to compare now what is better.
You can combine both activities or choose what you like and understand more.
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 09:51:10 PM

I'm of the view that forex trading is better for me because:

It can be monitored with economic news
It can give profit either way, that is, selling and buying.
It is easier to understand because it follows from economic decisions.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 11:47:18 AM

I'm of the view that forex trading is better for me because:

It can be monitored with economic news
It can give profit either way, that is, selling and buying.
It is easier to understand because it follows from economic decisions.

in short you can easily earn with forex because they are predictable am i right ? if earning is that easy then  why do you think that there are still traders that enters and prefer cryptos over forex ? it maybe because the potential profits that they can get here are times two (2x) than compare to what they are making or will going to make on forex or it maybe because cryptos are only easily understandable and exchangers for most cryptos are mainly user friendly than what we see on forex including those graphs and charts .
nutella_11

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 12:50:08 PM

To me - cryptocurrency trading is better. I consider Forex like "gambling" thing. Cryptocurrency trading could be really profitable if you have some knowledge, experience and if you choose the right cryptocurrency exchange. You can check CoinDeal, they have really attractive fees.  But of course, it's all about your personal preferences.
ruski

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 08:15:49 PM

I prefer crypto trading rather than Forex. In my opinion, Forex is a lot riskier than crypto trading, it is somehow similar to gambling. While crypto trading, despite it is risky too, could be a profitable way if you have the required knowledge of studying the crypto markets and analyzing the charts. You can at least minimize the risks of losing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: