Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:14:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is better? Forex or crypto currency trading?  (Read 21914 times)
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 04:24:25 AM

In case if you didn't get the memo, forex and corex(just made it up as cryptocurrency exchange)are one and the same though forex is all about real world currencies while corex is about bitcoin in top and other alternative currencies under it.
Many people thought why don't we establish a virtual country? but then they skipped everything and only stick to the currency(financial part of a country)and as we can see there are more crypto than real world currencies in the market.

In forex USD is on top in corex BTC is and even though forex happens on the web in virtual world but they represent real paper money unlike in corex there is no physical object representing them.

Both are good but forex has much less risk and scamming involved because in corex being decentralized you are trading decentralized currencies which is doubled decentralized just like now that no one can tell whether LTC will pump to $15+ or not and it might or might not that depends on big whales if investing enough capital into it then it will go up, in real world value of currencies doesn't drop or increase so easily that is why forex is more peaceful and stable.

🖤😏

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sniper44

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 04:59:39 AM

... just like now that no one can tell whether LTC will pump to $15+ or not and it might or might not ...

in trading half the battle to success is about timing.
you are right about LTC not being sure to go up or not. but you couldn't say this about LTC a while back when it was $4.
by that time a rise was a sure thing. because we know all the altcoins were being pumped, we knew the SegWit hype was on the way, and also we could see the accumulation on 0.004BTC taking place.
and all that means good timing, you buy at that price and get out when it reached 0.008 or with a little more risk when it reached 0.01 and stop worrying if it continues going up or not.

and that is true about all the altcoins. you go in before the pump then get out during it not waiting to see what will happen next.

to the moon with bitcoin...
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 05:07:44 AM

There is advantages and deficiency of each trading platforms. Such as there's​ no margin call in cryptocurrencies trading, when the price drop down, your coin will still have each value like the first you buy it as long as you not sell it in low price and just hold untill price back high. Not like forex trading, you'll lose everything when market doesn't move like what you predict.

Well I think, I can earn more profit with crypto trading than forex trading.

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 06:38:19 AM

if you know trading as much as to call yourself professional, then it doesn't matter what you trade as long as you are making profit. and in cryptocurrency trading there are a lot of profits to be made, you can always make profit in Forex for sure but you will never ever in a million years find a pump there for example from $4 to $11 in 2 days! or $50 to $101 and so on. and these are all big and short term profit waiting to be collected.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 06:54:26 AM

Hi,

What is your opinion about forex trading vs crypto currency trading?
Which one is better? More profitable ?

Also, there are some bots like GunBot or C.A.T which automate whole trading, but is there any bots for forex?
Is crypto currency and forex trading strategy and method the same?
In my opinion both of them are profitable but it depends upon you that how did you want manage .
In the starting I was started with the forex trading , since I got some deals and get 10% profit in every deal but the numbers of deals was very low in week , about 2-3 deals did in week , so that was not profitable from the point views of the clients that we have .
But when I cames to know about the altcoin trading then I started , since profit was not speedly like the forex trading but profit in the trading of cryptocurrency was sure with the wait of time .
Here I will.only support bitcoin  and altcoins trading and it is more better then anything because in this trading you don't need any clients .
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 02:46:11 PM

i have no knowledge how to trading forex or how to predict forex market even some people in my country says forex trading is profitable but i personally not interested to try it because i consider cryptocurrency trading is more easy than forex so i drop my choice for cryptocurrency trading because it's more profitable for me
RedX

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 01:20:58 AM

For me cryptocurrency trading is better. 100k is satoshi is enough to start trading while on forex you need  a big capital to start trading. There's a lot of cryptocurrencies that means a lot of choices that you can invest. Forex trading is more like for rich people while Crytocurrency trading is more like for average people like me.
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 01:49:27 AM

For me cryptocurrency trading is better. 100k is satoshi is enough to start trading while on forex you need  a big capital to start trading. There's a lot of cryptocurrencies that means a lot of choices that you can invest. Forex trading is more like for rich people while Crytocurrency trading is more like for average people like me.
I agree. Forex also needs more knowledge, understanding, terminologies and analysis. Unlike in crypto currency exchange, you only need to know its principles, how does transaction works, and what is the best timing to sell/buy a certain coin.
Cactushrt

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:19:53 AM

i have no knowledge how to trading forex or how to predict forex market even some people in my country says forex trading is profitable but i personally not interested to try it because i consider cryptocurrency trading is more easy than forex so i drop my choice for cryptocurrency trading because it's more profitable for me
Forex trading is very profitable if you're predictions are correct you can be a millionaire within a day using forex trading but expect the high risk compared to cryptocurrency trading. Predictions is one of the key to be a successful forex trader

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:41:52 AM

Forex trading is very profitable if you're predictions are correct you can be a millionaire within a day using forex trading but expect the high risk compared to cryptocurrency trading. Predictions is one of the key to be a successful forex trader
Since forex trading uses leverage which can multiply your money in just a second/minute, it can also cause you to lose you money qiuickly at the same time you can multiply your money. Unlike in crypto currency exchange, it does not need to use leverage. What you need is to buy at the right time and wait for a long period of time to earn money. With this method of trading, risk can be handled very handly.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
GMPoison

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 03:03:12 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2017, 03:35:10 AM by GMPoison

For me cryptocurrency trading is better. 100k is satoshi is enough to start trading while on forex you need  a big capital to start trading. There's a lot of cryptocurrencies that means a lot of choices that you can invest. Forex trading is more like for rich people while Crytocurrency trading is more like for average people like me.
I agree. Forex also needs more knowledge, understanding, terminologies and analysis. Unlike in crypto currency exchange, you only need to know its principles, how does transaction works, and what is the best timing to sell/buy a certain coin.

I can attest to that. I started trading TorCoin this afternoon with $120 and I'm up to $200 after my most recent trade. Beginners luck I guess, because if trading were actually this easy I'd be rich.
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 03:37:36 AM

For me cryptocurrency trading is better. 100k is satoshi is enough to start trading while on forex you need  a big capital to start trading. There's a lot of cryptocurrencies that means a lot of choices that you can invest. Forex trading is more like for rich people while Crytocurrency trading is more like for average people like me.

I can attest to that. I started trading TorCoin this afternoon with $120 and I'm up to $200 after my most recent trade. Beginners luck I guess, because if trading were actually this easy I'd be rich.
Trading isn't actually easily source to get rich. You would take a lot of time, patience, and  money. However, this is something worth it to do since you can see the progress you make every time you do trading.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 06:34:11 AM

if you know trading as much as to call yourself professional, then it doesn't matter what you trade as long as you are making profit. and in cryptocurrency trading there are a lot of profits to be made, you can always make profit in Forex for sure but you will never ever in a million years find a pump there for example from $4 to $11 in 2 days! or $50 to $101 and so on. and these are all big and short term profit waiting to be collected.
It is indeed crypto always have a high volatile price.
But don't forget in forex you can have a leverage too , to make your trading activity feel like have a high volatile.
So for me both is just a similar almost same thing , forex and crypto trading , things make the difference is when forex operated only for 5 days , crypto go for 7/24 full time!
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 04:41:08 PM

In case if you didn't get the memo, forex and corex(just made it up as cryptocurrency exchange)are one and the same though forex is all about real world currencies while corex is about bitcoin in top and other alternative currencies under it.
Many people thought why don't we establish a virtual country? but then they skipped everything and only stick to the currency(financial part of a country)and as we can see there are more crypto than real world currencies in the market.

In forex USD is on top in corex BTC is and even though forex happens on the web in virtual world but they represent real paper money unlike in corex there is no physical object representing them.

Both are good but forex has much less risk and scamming involved because in corex being decentralized you are trading decentralized currencies which is doubled decentralized just like now that no one can tell whether LTC will pump to $15+ or not and it might or might not that depends on big whales if investing enough capital into it then it will go up, in real world value of currencies doesn't drop or increase so easily that is why forex is more peaceful and stable.
Actually , there are both can give us profit. But in terms of making much profitable, well of course! crypto currency trading was a good and better one that can give a huge profit in the long run. In fact, If you really know how to manage your trading methods it doesn't matter if it is Forex or crytpo as long as you are making profit in it both, I guess that would be fine I think.
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 04:58:39 PM

Actually , there are both can give us profit. But in terms of making much profitable, well of course! crypto currency trading was a good and better one that can give a huge profit in the long run. In fact, If you really know how to manage your trading methods it doesn't matter if it is Forex or crytpo as long as you are making profit in it both, I guess that would be fine I think.
I would say the opposite things regarding on comparing profits on forex and in crypto trading.You dont know whats forex for sure and basing on profits crypto trading doesnt really stand a chance in my own view because forex is a lot away far better in terms on making money because the volatility of all currency pairs does really give you the chance to gain some.Yes both have really the potential but it would depend on how knowledgeable you are on both trading fields.
terrate

Activity: 362
Merit: 100

Newbie in online currency , love learning

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 05:06:52 PM

Hi,

What is your opinion about forex trading vs crypto currency trading?
Which one is better? More profitable ?

Also, there are some bots like GunBot or C.A.T which automate whole trading, but is there any bots for forex?
Is crypto currency and forex trading strategy and method the same?

Long term profit - forex
Short term profit - digital currency

Forex is recognize worldly, just use a good broker then u can trade. Too many information u can analyse.
USD pair, JPY, CAD, EUR, AUD, NZD, GBP, so many fixed currency u can trade.

Digital currency u can do in poloniex. But digital coin might got zero suddenly, and easily affected by big player.
U need to follow them or else gd bye to u.

U can keep big fund in forex, but only small fund in digital currency trading. Trading platform might got hacked too.

capoeira
Legendary

Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 10:10:25 AM

there is allready another thread with almost the same title

VTCutch

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 12:03:53 PM

For me, too, the crypto currency is better. There is no need for much knowledge and analysis. Ideal for beginners. I bought at a bargain price, waited, sold and got a profit Smiley
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 12:17:49 PM

For me, too, the crypto currency is better. There is no need for much knowledge and analysis. Ideal for beginners. I bought at a bargain price, waited, sold and got a profit Smiley
As quoted cryptocurrency trading is quite an easy task than forex. This is because of the price movement that happens often which doesn't need big analysis as that's been done with forex. One thing that makes forex better is that on analysis we can have better prediction of the  market which is not possible with bitcoin.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 12:36:38 PM

As quoted cryptocurrency trading is quite an easy task than forex. This is because of the price movement that happens often which doesn't need big analysis as that's been done with forex. One thing that makes forex better is that on analysis we can have better prediction of the  market which is not possible with bitcoin.

That is very true. We are unable to predict the prices of these crypto-currencies. No one knows correctly when exactly triggering these prices to move up or down. But with forex, there are some fundamentals for each currency and country economy so experts can predict more accurately. As of now, I just buy these coins and just wait for prices to go up to sell and don't know when it will happen.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: