Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:09:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is better? Forex or crypto currency trading?  (Read 21914 times)
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:29:29 PM

Crypto trading is better forex is just like gambling they claim to be regulated and all other real verification but the same is for gambling with forex you need lot of experience and there is no guarantee you will make money, i know few strategies from bitcoin theif it worked sometimes and sometimes it didn't work with crypto trading if you are holding a solid coin with good development you will surely make profit with forex that is never the case it is gambling with stocks.
Forex trading is nothing else but another name of gambling. You never know you will earn a profit or not. This is very risky to invest your money in Forex trading. I will recommend strongly to go for Crypto trading if you really want to play safe and earn a good amount of money.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 11:49:46 PM

Crypto trading is better forex is just like gambling they claim to be regulated and all other real verification but the same is for gambling with forex you need lot of experience and there is no guarantee you will make money, i know few strategies from bitcoin theif it worked sometimes and sometimes it didn't work with crypto trading if you are holding a solid coin with good development you will surely make profit with forex that is never the case it is gambling with stocks.
Forex trading is nothing else but another name of gambling. You never know you will earn a profit or not. This is very risky to invest your money in Forex trading. I will recommend strongly to go for Crypto trading if you really want to play safe and earn a good amount of money.
I think in forex is just the same as crypto trading but including the stock market gold oil and etc..
and also it needs a big capital from the start so for those who beginners in trading it will be hard to them to sacrifice and invest large amount in forex..
So mostly people are starting in crypto trading which is even a small amount you can start buying your own altcoin and make your own journey and learn gradually how to trade..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:40:36 AM

I think in forex is just the same as crypto trading but including the stock market gold oil and etc..
and also it needs a big capital from the start so for those who beginners in trading it will be hard to them to sacrifice and invest large amount in forex..
So mostly people are starting in crypto trading which is even a small amount you can start buying your own altcoin and make your own journey and learn gradually how to trade..
Yes it is better to start in crypto market we're it is less risk than the forex market because in the crypto market you can wait to earn a profit even there is a loss just hold it and it will come back again while in forex you need to learn more strategies so that you can analyze what the coin can be in the future and stop being loss.

richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:33:05 AM

In my opinion and from my experience since 2 years in both trading, crypto trading is more easy and more profitable because crypto more easy to predict with fundamental analysis.  In forex if you not experience you can be get margin call but in crypto when the price down, we can wait for the price back to going up

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:45:32 AM

I have never tried Forex trading, but some of my friends have tried it. For them, the experience have been mixed. Some of them were able to earn good amounts of profit. But some of them lost their life savings after getting addicted to trading. And regarding cryptocurrency trading, I have tried my luck with BTC/USD, BTC/LTC and BTC/ETH pairs. At first, I got some handsome amounts of profit. But more recently, I incurred heavy losses in trading the BTC/LTC pair.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:48:33 AM

Of course for a people that involves in crypto, they will say the crypto trading is the best since they don't know what forex is. We must not compare this two things since they have different nature of volatility and fluctuation.

Forex mostly holds involves fiat currencies which is way really different in terms of the fluctuations of cryptos. Both have different strategies to win mostly on trades.

Absolutely agreed, comparison is just a waste. Both are similarly important and useful in their respective fields. Both are nearly similar yet different. Both are currency related but their volatility is kind of different. Crypto is more volatile than normal fiat.

Yes, some time values will be going doing down completely in cryptos. I think as a trader both of them has equal chances because it is completely unpredictable we have to sell according to the market ups and downs.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:14:54 PM

Hi,

What is your opinion about forex trading vs crypto currency trading?
Which one is better? More profitable ?

Also, there are some bots like GunBot or C.A.T which automate whole trading, but is there any bots for forex?
Is crypto currency and forex trading strategy and method the same?
For me crypto currency trading is better than forex. It is really hard to get a profit in forex than in cryptocurrency. Trading altcoins is more easier and better to gain more income.
unbotak

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:40:55 PM

The reason I am involved in bitcoin is crypto trading, many things in forex are very dangerous to me, but not in crypto trading that looks easier to do, government interference as seen in forex makes me unable to move freely and on the market seems full of tricks and cruel intrigue.
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:56:41 PM

Hi,

Also, there are some bots like GunBot or C.A.T which automate whole trading, but is there any bots for forex?

I don't love forex trading. I love cryptocurrency trading. And I am a cryptocurrency trader too. Both are profitable. But cryptocurrency is the best. If you can hold some Token for a long time. You can make a huge profit. Which you can't imagine. So I prefer cryptocurrency trading.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:04:31 PM

Hi,

I don't love forex trading. I love cryptocurrency trading. And I am a cryptocurrency trader too. Both are profitable. But cryptocurrency is the best. If you can hold some Token for a long time. You can make a huge profit. Which you can't imagine. So I prefer cryptocurrency trading.

Forex trading can be good option for the people who are all does not know bitcoin but we can get more profit than forex in bitcoin trading.
Especially looking about the current price value, if you invest your money to buy the bitcoins means you will get the more profit. Please think and move towards it.
Strymex

Activity: 41
Merit: 11

Strymex admin

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 08:07:48 PM

Right now cryptomarket works really good on technical and fundamental analysis because of not a big market capitalization. Where are not so much really big players and a lot of exchanges give us an opportunity to trade using standard trading things like moving averages, support levels etc.

Just in case you can use http://strymex.com to apply some standard trading filters to different coins.
malika

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:43:48 PM

Hi,

For me it is crypto currency trading it is more profitable compare to forex. I had been trading in forex for 2 years and i did not earn profit that much but in crypto my earnings doubled in just 2 months.

PlayBets.io  •  Decentralized Platform with Mass Gambling Games  •  PlayBets.io
Closed Pre-Sale 15 December[JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [KC] • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 11:19:53 PM

Ok to tell you the truth Forex is more profitable than crypto trading. But it is also based from your capital and how much is the leverage.
Forex is very risky to trade. You must be knowlegable with chart reading, and listening to current events all the time.

if you will not use a leverage Crypto is more safer to trade than forex, but it takes weeks to earn a good profit. Where in Forex you can always earn a week if you choose to trade safely.

Hi,

cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:48:23 PM

Hi,

Forex trading can be good option for the people who are all does not know bitcoin but we can get more profit than forex in bitcoin trading.
Especially looking about the current price value, if you invest your money to buy the bitcoins means you will get the more profit. Please think and move towards it.

Forex has more bots than you mentioned, I do not need to explain it anymore because it has left it, forex is a market that has more entities and volume in this world, but I like crypto market because it is more free and without getting intervention from the government. Actually, the profit earned applies equally, but crypto is easier and simpler in finding fundamental loopholes due to extreme fluctuations.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:25:49 AM

Hi,

cryptocurrency is my best choice than forex, forex is full of losses incurred by various unreasonable reasons, cryptocurrency trading is more secure
50ouncebrew

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:08:03 PM

Hi,

cryptocurrency is my best choice than forex, forex is full of losses incurred by various unreasonable reasons, cryptocurrency trading is more secure

Forex is actually easier to predict as the volume that comes in from the different markets around the world make it easier to predict for the short term anyways.

▄▄▄ ▐████▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄       
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄▄████  ██▄▄ ▀▀██▄     
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀███▄ ▀██▄   
  ██▌ ▄██▀  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀██▄ ▀██ 
 ██▌ ▄██  ▄██████▌ ▀████▄  ██▄ ▐██
▐██ ▐██  ████▀ ██▌   ▀ ▀██ ██▌ ██▌
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌      ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌  █▄█ ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
▐██ ▐█▀  ██▄   ██▌  ███▄██  ██▌ ██▌
 ██▌  ▄▄  ▀██▄ ██▌  ████▀  ████▄   
  ███████▄  ▀▀███████▀▀  ▄▄▄ ▀███ 
   ▀▀ ▄ ▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀ ▄███▀ 
     ▀██▄▄ ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀ ▄▄███▀   
       ▀▀████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄████▀▀       
           ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
  M A E S T R O         
REVOLUTIONIZING THE DIGITAL MUSIC WORLD

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

WHITEPAPER (KO)        WHITEPAPER (EN)     

TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK     TWITTER    ANN THREAD

MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   GITHUB   INSTAGRAM   KAKAOTALK
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:54:12 PM

Hi,

Forex is actually easier to predict as the volume that comes in from the different markets around the world make it easier to predict for the short term anyways.
When it comes on volatility and price movement prediction i would say that forex is somehow easier but i would say that it wont be easy as it sounds.I have tried forex trading and i would say its complicated since you should really know the patterns,levels, candlesticks reading ,technical analysis all in one.Even though it moves only on small pips every second but would be still a risky thing to lose up money if you dont know what you are doing.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
skyline247

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:10:23 PM

Without any doubt, cryptocurrency trading is better than forex trading. Crypto is the future. It is where the volatility lies, where the action is. It is like free money, if you know what you are doing that is.
cryptowye

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:33:39 PM

Without any doubt, cryptocurrency trading is better than forex trading. Crypto is the future. It is where the volatility lies, where the action is. It is like free money, if you know what you are doing that is.

Yes,  especially this two years.
But don't forget,  the ever rising bitcoin did the tricks this year.
Anywhere,  after trading crypto,  hard to get back to fiat now.

xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:38:33 PM

Crypto Trading is better than Forex Trading because the ROI is pretty high than forex trading but the risk is also high.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: