Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:18:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Login help for this website  (Read 1364 times)
tonto1992 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 03:20:27 PM

@Lauda
Although I can prove the proof of the transaction is just going to be nonsense.
And will not be able to refund my money.

@tonto
I'm begging you for rewards bounty but your asking me for 1btc? with reason restitution ? xD
Sure, Just delete signature campaign on your account.

You're damn right it's reasonable restitution.  If this were a break-in, you'd be spending time in jail, and paying a fine (and likely restitution as well). 
Hell I'll even give your new account reasonable feedback if you pay restitution.   I did stupid shit as a kid, and I got in trouble, and I paid my dues and did work, and when all was done I learned my lesson and the respect of those I wronged.  You certainly did the right thing, and I commend you for that, but the fact of the matter is, you shouldn't have done it in the first place.  You're acting like you're somehow wronged in this situation, which is really starting to irritate me.

So either pay restitution, and I'll do my part, or I'm cleaning my account and trying to unfuck everything that you did.  I have to spend time rebuilding trust now.  Time that I wouldn't have had to do.  Hell just posting on these threads and all the time-wasting I've had to do to recover my account.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Attitude is more

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 03:35:16 PM

@Lauda
Although I can prove the proof of the transaction is just going to be nonsense.
And will not be able to refund my money.

@tonto
I'm begging you for rewards bounty but your asking me for 1btc? with reason restitution ? xD

You're damn right it's reasonable restitution.  If this were a break-in, you'd be spending time in jail, and paying a fine (and likely restitution as well). 
Hell I'll even give your new account reasonable feedback if you pay restitution.   I did stupid shit as a kid, and I got in trouble, and I paid my dues and did work, and when all was done I learned my lesson and the respect of those I wronged.  You certainly did the right thing, and I commend you for that, but the fact of the matter is, you shouldn't have done it in the first place.  You're acting like you're somehow wronged in this situation, which is really starting to irritate me.

So either pay restitution, and I'll do my part, or I'm cleaning my account and trying to unfuck everything that you did.  I have to spend time rebuilding trust now.  Time that I wouldn't have had to do.  Hell just posting on these threads and all the time-wasting I've had to do to recover my account.
Sure wanna summon FBI? xD , too funny if you talking about jail. I'm bought account then go to jail? xD It's not drugs or dangerous goods guys.
I've not yet time debate to you like have not ever of kindness.
I've bought you account then didn't abusing an action.
I was told to you, You're lucky one i was bought your account and maintain.
Are you have think if I'm didn't bought your account? xD

but now you spit me like a shit people?
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1821
Merit: 2792

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 04:30:01 PM

Are you have think if I'm didn't bought your account? xD

Have you thought of this as well?  If you never would have bought the account, you wouldn't have lost your money. Stop buying accounts is the answer. Start a new account and work your way up if you want to earn the ability to participate in signature campaigns, no money lost.

Purchasing an account is risky, your likely to get red flagged due to all of the hacked/stolen accounts that get sold here, which eliminates your campaign and you would likely not get a payout or be able to sell the account anyway. You accepted this risk when you bought an account and should not be complaining. Your lucky you weren't scammed while purchasing it, IF you actually purchased it - which you haven't proven.

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 08:49:27 PM

I was told to you, You're lucky one i was bought your account and maintain.

tonto is lucky that you bought his account - which is a seriously suspicious sale considering the period of inactivity - and then proceeded to spam up the forum whilst in a signature campaign, create an uneasy reputation for him and then helped an alt of a scammer?

This doesn't seem like you're exactly doing him a favor.

I'm able to prove who's guys selling those account, but for what... that's nonsense for me.

You sound pretty entitled.

If someone were to offer you an account that hadn't posted in over a year for 0.2 BTC, would you honestly take it? Did you seriously think that the merchant was the real owner of the account? Why not ask them for a signed message to prove ownership? (we found an address easily enough)

The account thus is evidently hacked and hence you contributed to the market of hacked accounts, encouraging the culprit to continue.

tonto

Activity: 609
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 10:03:52 PM

Hey everyone, I'm now home, and here's my signed message confirming I'm back in control of my account:

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
This is the real tonto.  The one that lives in Lawrence, KS.  It is 4/20/17 at 5:00pm central time (10pm UTC)
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
14ciqtCjzgEXFea4Xzu8tcXHKxRxaahKo7
HLcvt+Nb4ue62c0WH4cu6Es468s3AL6X6RjnZjVzmj6rUVvgKTZHh36eww0qhLp5+3uxFYGDXAO1TxV7FGVtUR4=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Since I haven't received any restitution by my deadline, I will start cleaning up my account as best as possible, and see if I can salvage up that bounty or something.  I hope you all understand, because I feel very violated about the whole thing.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 10:41:32 PM

Hey everyone, I'm now home, and here's my signed message confirming I'm back in control of my account:

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
This is the real tonto.  The one that lives in Lawrence, KS.  It is 4/20/17 at 5:00pm central time (10pm UTC)
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
14ciqtCjzgEXFea4Xzu8tcXHKxRxaahKo7
HLcvt+Nb4ue62c0WH4cu6Es468s3AL6X6RjnZjVzmj6rUVvgKTZHh36eww0qhLp5+3uxFYGDXAO1TxV7FGVtUR4=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Verified:

Welcome back to the world of Bitcointalk!

Since I haven't received any restitution by my deadline, I will start cleaning up my account as best as possible, and see if I can salvage up that bounty or something.  I hope you all understand, because I feel very violated about the whole thing.

It was unlikely that you would have received anything regardless, given that you couldn't really have impacted anything that he had anyway - unless an alt is discovered with one of his addresses.

DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 11:41:26 PM

Since I haven't received any restitution by my deadline, I will start cleaning up my account as best as possible, and see if I can salvage up that bounty or something.  I hope you all understand, because I feel very violated about the whole thing.

The tonto account is currently in the TaaS (an altcoin) signature campaign, which pays stakes of the bounty for every week you've been in the campaign. "tonto" has been in the campaign since March 20, which could be a decent bounty. You would get 12 stakes of the 30k TaaS bounty pool (worth ~30 BTC), which count be a nice payout depending on how many stakes there are. If there are 3600 stakes total, you would get 0.1BTC value of TaaS.

You can find more about the campaign here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1775766.msg17711771#msg17711771

Nice to see you got your account back. If you'd like the bounty, you'd probably have to wait for it to pay out before deleting posts though.

I've removed my trust feedback about helping a scammer.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1821
Merit: 2792

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2017, 08:47:10 AM

It does appear the "tonto" from 2012 has got the account back so I have removed my feedback.
If it were me, I'd be happy enough to get my account back and would remove the posts that were not mine and would not accept the campaign payout. The payout would be for crap posts, they weren't done by you, and it just seems like you would be lowering your own integrity by accepting it. Regardless of that, I am glad you got your account back.

tonto

Activity: 609
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 09:48:25 PM

It does appear the "tonto" from 2012 has got the account back so I have removed my feedback.
If it were me, I'd be happy enough to get my account back and would remove the posts that were not mine and would not accept the campaign payout. The payout would be for crap posts, they weren't done by you, and it just seems like you would be lowering your own integrity by accepting it. Regardless of that, I am glad you got your account back.

I'm not going to do the campaign.  You're right, and I talked to the guy to see if I could get paid, but he said no, unless I start over with my own posts.  I'm not that active anymore anyway, so I'll just clean up the posts.  Had he let me do the campaign, I would have cleaned them up after it was over.

Oh well.  Thanks again everyone with your support, help, advice, etc Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: