Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:51:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will Ten Hag be the guy to bring the glory days back to United?
Yes
No
No idea

Pages: « 1 ... 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 [607] 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 ... 3229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽ Football Transfers Speculation, Odds and Predictions  (Read 394323 times)
Spack17

Activity: 1624
Merit: 271

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 03:43:29 PM

Tottenham should have let Kane gone for that amount, but it's understandable why they don't want to lose him just yet, they might never get another opportunity to sell for that much, I'd say because as it is, Man City are quite desperate to complete a deal for him, but if they'll have to go without signing him this summer, they'll either pay less next or seek other options and I think there will be many.
Manchester City wants the player, and was ready to offer more than £100m, but Tottenham still need Kane in their squad, he is one of the best player in Spurs. And if sold out, will definitely affect the teams performance. He scored 23 goals last season in the Premier League for the club, although, Tottenham ended last season in 7th position on the table. According to Report from Skysports.com, Harry Kane have finally agree to stay at Tottenham and he promised to help the club.

Daniel Levy desperately needed to keep him at the team for some time more. Because Harry Kane is their most important player. In the last season, Kane played in 49 matches. He got 33 goals and 17 assists which was really superb for a centre-forward. They don't want to run the risk of losing Kane now. They want to have a good season this time and it can't be without Kane. I know that Kane didn't play much in the past two matches and they still won. But I meant the whole season.

But I'm 100% sure that Kane will leave maybe in January (low probability) or the next summer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2021, 04:04:51 PM

Oh, it is not nice news to hear I'm afraid. Many people including me have been expecting Harry Kane to leave the team this summer. But he made an official announcement about his staying.

Can understand some wouldn't be happy like those who wanted Kane to make a change or like City fans but it would be wonderful news for Spurs fans and those who hates City. So it is something that pleases some and displeases others but anyway at least we are hearing some things for final and not some news that goes dragged on and on.

Also any thing can change. With the appointment of Nuno Santo I thought so that Spurs would be playing quite well and that might change Kane's mind and it happened. What Kane wants is a good team and manager and a good achievement and now he sees he can get one under Nuno so why not try while he still has his contract left .

Now, this means that Manchester City can focus on signing Cristiano Ronaldo. They would really make use of a strong forward now and Ronaldo would be a very good choice for them. But I wonder whether they will manage to reach an agreement with Juventus on a good transfer fee.

Well that is what it looks like now but it is also not that clear. Allegri during the weekend ahead of their clash with Udinese confirmed that he would stay but who knows. In Fabrizio Romano's podcast he told the viewers that Juventus if willing to let Ronaldo go then would expect a bid around 25m Euro. Still lets see where it goes. It's an interesting potential move to follow.
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2021, 04:40:33 PM

Tottenham should have let Kane gone for that amount, but it's understandable why they don't want to lose him just yet, they might never get another opportunity to sell for that much, I'd say because as it is, Man City are quite desperate to complete a deal for him, but if they'll have to go without signing him this summer, they'll either pay less next or seek other options and I think there will be many.
Manchester City wants the player, and was ready to offer more than £100m, but Tottenham still need Kane in their squad, he is one of the best player in Spurs. And if sold out, will definitely affect the teams performance. He scored 23 goals last season in the Premier League for the club, although, Tottenham ended last season in 7th position on the table. According to Report from Skysports.com, Harry Kane have finally agree to stay at Tottenham and he promised to help the club.
Harry Kane has seen that Totteham despirately needs to keep him,and won't let him go to Mancity for any amount,that is why he opted to stay at the club,but initially,he was requesting for a transfer to another club,and he thought his request will be granted by Spurs,but he now knows Spurs won't let him go so he opted to stay and continue helping the team.

Totteham now seem to be very happy with his decision to stay,because they know strikers like Kane are hard to see in today's transfer market,and won't be able to replace him so easily,then loosing him again to their rival would have been one of their biggest mistake.
alegotardo
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1149

☢️ alegotardo™️

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 04:49:11 PM

Totteham now seem to be very happy with his decision to stay,because they know strikers like Kane are hard to see in today's transfer market,and won't be able to replace him so easily,then loosing him again to their rival would have been one of their biggest mistake.

I swore that Kane would leave Tottenham and we would still see a million-dollar deal this month and record sale, if I had a bet on it I would certainly have lost.
Anyway, Kane's contract runs until 2024, will he remain loyal to Tottenham or will he look for a new opportunity soon?
However, I am happy to see that Kane has demonstrated 100% dedication to the current team despite being dissatisfied that he didn't make it out.

I hope to see him "shine" again just like he did in the last Premier League.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 05:27:22 PM

PSG is paying so much for Messi and all other players, that could be one of the reasons. Mbappe is not getting that much in offers, if you offer Mbappe 50 million a year, or 70 million a year, I do not think that there is any chance that he would ever leave, but if you offer him 20-30 then he is going to refuse it because he could get that from anywhere else in the world.

This is why I believe that we should be looking into why PSG not offering that much money, did Mbappe refused a 70 million a year offer from PSG? No he didn't, which means that the ball is still on PSG court and I think they could convince him. PSG is not selling him, if you are not selling him for 150-160 then you are not going to sell him for anything, not like Real could offer 500 or something, the max they would do is 200 and these teams are wealthy as hell and they do not need extra 40-50 million, they could make that easily with sale of one more player they are not even playing.

onecall123

Activity: 2058
Merit: 323

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 05:29:18 PM

^ Mbappe is too desperate to join Madrid. Ultimately, he wants to become the new king of Madrid and the face of La Liga. With the dedication he is showing for Madrid, any amount would be less. Does Real Madrid feel the same way about Mbappe, and consider 200 million euros for this boy? It is important that the club try their best to persuade Mbappe that they are really interested in signing him and have tried everything to do so. Whatever the case, Real Madrid has more than enough to offer.

The Ligue 1 is one of the worst leagues in Europe I think. Because there are not many powerful clubs there and it is really boring to watch majority of the matches. Mbappe's reason to play at Real Madrid is not only this of course. We all know that it has been Mbappe's dream for years to play at Real Madrid. It is his dream team. However, PSG are making things harder by wanting €200m for him. If I were in Real Madrid's place, I would wait till January and sign him for free.
It is a dream of many players to play for Real Madrid, Mbappe included. As a result, he does not want to commit his future to PSG, but to fulfill his childhood dreams by joining Real Madrid. Dreams will make him. It is likely we will receive a news alert in the next 7 days announcing that PSG and Real Madrid have signed a deal. However, La Liga won't be the same either.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2086
Merit: 452

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 05:33:16 PM

https://www.eurosport.com/football/transfers/2020-2021/kieran-trippier-prefers-manchester-united-to-arsenal-richarlison-eyeing-psg-move-transfer-notebook_sto8503425/story.shtml

According to Eurosport, PSG may be thinking of replacing Kylian Mbappe with Everton centre-forward Richarlison. Because as we all know, Real Madrid are after Kylian Mbappe now and they have already made a huge offer for him also. In case Mbappe leaves the team before the end of the transfer window, it looks like they will chase Richarlison transfer. And to be honest, Richarlison is a really talented player. He deserves to play at better teams than Everton. Real Madrid were also interested in him some time ago.
do you think if mbappe left PSG, their would look for a substitute this season? I don't think so, because currently PSG have quite a lot of players who play as attackers in their squad and maybe if PSG sells mbappe it will not have much effect on their performance this season, especially now that PSG have messi who is one of the players who has incredible goal-scoring instincts, so PSG could just let Mbappe go without a replacement so that PSG can avoid financial fairness later.

Maybe they would go for a striker but I don't know. If they don't have a plan B now, I agree that they won't start searching for a striker immediately. But I don't agree that Mbappe's departure wouldn't affect PSG much. Mbappe is one of their biggest players. He scored 42 goals and made 11 assists in the last season. A player who plays this much good is always very important for his team. They have Messi now but they should fill Mbappe's place also if he leaves.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
RapTarX

Activity: 1358
Merit: 850

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 05:42:26 PM

The Ligue 1 is one of the worst leagues in Europe I think.
Right indeed. Ligue 1 is probably at number 6 while Portuguese league is in 5th place. That makes enough sense. Very few teams in Ligue 1 are playing quality game.

However, PSG are making things harder by wanting €200m for him. If I were in Real Madrid's place, I would wait till January and sign him for free.
I don’t think PSG will miss the opportunity and leave Mbappe as free. There will be transfer soon and probably with the bid of Real Madrid. Madrid is unlikely to bid 200m EURO. Madrid haven’t spent money at all in this transfer window. So, if Madrid don’t increase the bid, PSG will hand over Mbappe for the current bid for sure.

tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 05:46:18 PM

Yes, maybe they can go for Cristiano Ronaldo in that case. But there have been some rumours about Ronaldo also that he might join Manchester City before the end of this transfer window. But Manchester City's priority is Harry Kane right now. And this could mean that PSG will be the only team trying to sign Ronaldo. But it is still not clear whether Mbappe will stay or go now. It is said that Real Madrid made an offer worth €160m but PSG were really surprised by it. Because they want minimum €200m for Mbappe.

Word just came out that Harry Kane is gonna be staying- no reporter or any articles and it comes surprisingly up from Harry Kane's official twitter handle saying that he was overwhelmed with the fans support on Sunday's game and is now gonna stay 100% in team and work towards helping team achieve success. So that shuts down all the Kane to City possibilities but now we have another drama rolling up - "Ronaldo to City"  Cheesy .

(Source: Harry Kane tweet:  https://twitter.com/HKane/status/1430496495225262084 )

PSG will not let Mbappe go without involving a luxurious transfer fee like when they bought Neymar from Barcelona. Mbappe is a young player who is still developing and therefore PSG want a higher offer than Real Madrid's offer. I don't think at the moment no team can afford it, Manchester City might be able to but FFP will deter those teams from buying him at a high price.

After all, Real Madrid may have to deal with Laliga's salary regulations which previously required Messi to leave not on his will. Mbappe will earn a lot there and maybe Madrid should adjust player salaries and balance the composition of the team by selling some veterans or players who are not used much to buy Mbappe. There must be another sacrifice in the Real Madrid team if you really want to buy Mbappe.

I think it is evident that he is gonna try for Real Madrid move. I think even if other teams are interested in him Madrid will always be interested in Les Parisiens forward and also Mbappe will chose Real Madrid over other teams. So even if City as you say gets interested in the forward they won't be the first choice as long as Madrid's offer is on table (that is what I think)

As for LaLiga regulations, don't know what happened with there but it was bit careless from Barcelona I think to work everything out and just don't get it out with LaLiga which saw them unable to extend Messi contract. I think that would be a lesson for all the teams and I think given how reluctant Madrid are to get Mbappe, I think they are gonna double-check those things and get everything straighten out before they finalize the move. As of now PSG are trying it hard to not sell Mbappe and keep it till contract end (?) as it seems which I feel is kind of a bold move.

Here’s the thing about Kane and other more valued English football players:  There are talks going around that Brexit could affect player transfers of English footballers via imposing stricter quotas on homegrown playersin a year or so.  It could make English players cost more.

And I think City knows this.  That’s prolly why they were really going after Grealish at 100m GBP and Kane at 150m.  They know they will be worth potentially more because of Brexit.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1248

Cashback 15%

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 05:48:04 PM

Well that is what it looks like now but it is also not that clear. Allegri during the weekend ahead of their clash with Udinese confirmed that he would stay but who knows. In Fabrizio Romano's podcast he told the viewers that Juventus if willing to let Ronaldo go then would expect a bid around 25m Euro. Still lets see where it goes. It's an interesting potential move to follow.
Just envisaging Ronaldo playing for Manchester City is a really interesting prospect, he would be a big plus to this City side and being a multiple time UCL champion, he could be the man to finally push them to get the CL that they so desperately want, and that has eluded them till now, Ronaldo is very strong, thus despite his age, the physicality of the EPL would not be a challenge to him.

But having said that, do you really think Ronaldo would be able to bring himself to move to City, I mean, he is a United legend and Manchester United fans absolutely love him, it would destroy the relationship he has with the red half of Manchester, and then again, I don't think he is the kind of player that Pep would like to have, but despite all this, football presents us with different drama everyday, so let's watch and see if Ronaldo does move to City.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
coinlocket$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1512

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 05:52:38 PM

There is a dual situation here. I think Kane can still help this season, but will he?) He probably is not interested in playing for Spurs, so I think he should sell him and buy a couple of other players to replace Kane and strengthen the team in general, but Sprus do not want to let him go... It's like with Mbappe. PSG should sell him for 160 million now or he will go for free next season...

I don't know if laugh more from the offer from the city, offering 150m for an almost 30years old player or laugh more for Spurs refusing an offering of 150m in covid time for a players who wants to leave. Roll Eyes

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
alpamar99

Activity: 1092
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 05:54:18 PM

Harry Kane has seen that Totteham despirately needs to keep him,and won't let him go to Mancity for any amount,that is why he opted to stay at the club,but initially,he was requesting for a transfer to another club,and he thought his request will be granted by Spurs,but he now knows Spurs won't let him go so he opted to stay and continue helping the team.

it will be difficult for kane to leave especially for now because it has been predicted from the start that spurs will not sell their star players at any price.
because this is related to the goal spurs season because we know that until now no spurs players have been able to beat Kane's performance over the last few seasons, especially in terms of scoring goals, so it's very natural that spurs don't want to lose and will not sell him at any price .
and this news is the conclusion of Kane's drama which has been very busy these past few weeks and has even become a hot topic. at least until mid-season or next season.

jakdanyel

Activity: 1638
Merit: 304

kycfree

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 06:43:06 PM

https://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/fussball/bvb-5-unbequeme-fragen-stolpert-auch-rose-ueber-den-zwergen-komplex-77471606.bild.html

Bild says that Manchester United are still after Dortmund's young and superb striker Erling Haaland. But they want to sign him next summer, not now. And they can't sign him now also as Dortmund clearly stated that he was going to stay. I really want to see Haaland playing at a bigger club than Dortmund. And if Mbappe leaves the team, maybe PSG would also join the race to sign Haaland next summer.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 06:54:48 PM

Tottenham's top scorer Harry Kane has settled the controversy over his future, in light of speculation about the possibility of his departure to Manchester City.
All expectations were that Kane would move to City at the end of the current summer contracting period, but Tottenham owner Daniel Levy rejected the offers from the "Citizens". the player will not destroy his relationship with the fans and will not put more pressure after the club president rejected 3 offers from City.
Now Ronaldo joining Man City has become closer.
But is it closer to logic?
As a player he can succeed with a coach like Guardiola.
Cristiano's numbers went down a little bit because of the good team squad around him as there are just a few playmakers next to him, in contrast to City, De Bruyne will be next to him, the wonder of the play industry, and one of the greatest in history in his place, Mahrez, Grealich, Foden, Bernardo, many distinguished stars and a coach.
gabbie2010

Activity: 2660
Merit: 322

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2021, 06:55:41 PM

it will be difficult for kane to leave especially for now because it has been predicted from the start that spurs will not sell their star players at any price.
because this is related to the goal spurs season because we know that until now no spurs players have been able to beat Kane's performance over the last few seasons, especially in terms of scoring goals, so it's very natural that spurs don't want to lose and will not sell him at any price .
and this news is the conclusion of Kane's drama which has been very busy these past few weeks and has even become a hot topic. at least until mid-season or next season.
I believe it was Daniel Levy that stood in the way of or prevented him from signing for Man City, Its better now that Harry kane put the record straight that he is not moving, thus allow him to concentrate with team according to a report his attitude in training had been excellent, well Tottenham needed him as much as he is also trying to win a trophy in Man City due to his age, at least they needed to put their act together and win a trophy probably win FA cup this season now that they have a good manager Nuno Espirito Santo.

coinlocket$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1512

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 06:56:59 PM

OK I'm Guessing Mbappè will stay in Paris this year.

What is the point of spending this amount if in 12 months will be for free?

Source: https://twitter.com/theMadridZone/status/1430599461907148806

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
Pulsar77

Activity: 1722
Merit: 310

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 07:44:23 PM

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/aug/24/chelsea-and-manchester-united-consider-loan-move-for-atletico-madrids-saul-niguez

The Guardian says that Manchester United can also join the race for Saul Niguez besides Chelsea. Chelsea have been making their attempts to bring him on loan. And if this transfer ends in one way or another, Atletico Madrid could go for PSG right winger Pablo Sarabia. He had a decent season with 7 goals and 4 assists. And he started with a goal to the new season.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1406

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2021, 07:49:37 PM

PSG should have asked for atleast €225m for Mbappe, this would be setting the new world record transfer because PSG paid €222 for Neymar in 2017. Anyway didnt PSG paid €145m for Mbappe and if they sell him to another club then PSG will need to pay €35m leftover fee to Monaco

Well Real Madrid probably could even afford him , thats almost triple amount of what they made this summer from selling their players. According to Transfermarkt, Real Madrid made around €78m this summer, mostly from selling Varane and Ødegaard. Anyway this is Real Madrid that we are talking about and if they want a player, most of the time they never back off

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Saint-loup
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 2358

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 07:52:32 PM

I'm really surprised by the size of the amount claimed. If it's true Real Madrid will never want, neither being able, to pay such a large amount while Mbappe doesn't want to stay at PSG. Then at the end, PSG will keep a frustrated player and won't get a single penny when he will leave next year.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2021, 07:57:43 PM

https://i.imgur.com/wO6rTAS.png

I'm really surprised by the size of the amount claimed. If it's true Real Madrid will never want, neither being able, to pay such a large amount while Mbappe doesn't want to stay at PSG. Then at the end, PSG will keep a frustrated player and won't get a single penny when he will leave next year.
PSG is trying to milk as much as possible Real Madrid as I said before. Few days left for the transfer window and although PSG appears to trying to hold him, they might end with selling him for around €200m. We will see how it will end this story.

Pages: « 1 ... 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 [607] 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 ... 3229 »
  Print  

Jump to: