Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:25:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will Ten Hag be the guy to bring the glory days back to United?
Yes
No
No idea

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 3186 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽ Football Transfers Speculation, Odds and Predictions  (Read 380525 times)
grermezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:05:32 PM

After the big purchase of Lacazette for Arsenal, it seems almost certain that Manchester United will buy Romelu Lukaku for 85M from Everton!
Mourinho, then definitively abandons Morata, but wants Gareth Bale.

Real Madrid can sell Gareth Bale for 100M and then buy Mpabbè

Chelsea,at this point, is likely to buy Belotti (Torino)  for 100M.
I really can't believe these prices being quoted by some clubs for their players, Real Madrid and Chelsea started this and now the market is totally broken. I doubt Mourinho would want Bale,remember it was due to Real Madrid evaluation of a bench warmer Morata that drove Manchester United to Lukaku.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 05:38:58 AM

After the big purchase of Lacazette for Arsenal, it seems almost certain that Manchester United will buy Romelu Lukaku for 85M from Everton!

I really can't believe these prices being quoted by some clubs for their players, Real Madrid and Chelsea started this and now the market is totally broken. I doubt Mourinho would want Bale,remember it was due to Real Madrid evaluation of a bench warmer Morata that drove Manchester United to Lukaku.

That's true, but they don't seem to think so.  If they saw the cryptocurrency scene, I bet some of them can't undertsand why all these scamcoins and tokens are reaching hundreds of millions in market cap.  For them that's a price of a couple of players or three/four that could make an ROI and make them more money from their investment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:26:59 AM

I can't believe that Manchester United are ready to pay 100 Millon for lukaku a player Mourinho did not deem fit, I would rather have brought morata, for the simple reason look at the amount of game time he got and look at. Lukaku game time morata scored 20 goals and lukaku 25 goals, plus morata was a far better fit, I think he's done this just to upset Chelsea and I don't think it's a nice move. I yet hope Chelsea take lukaku and we get morata.
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:22:31 AM

I can't believe that Manchester United are ready to pay 100 Millon for lukaku a player Mourinho did not deem fit, I would rather have brought morata, for the simple reason look at the amount of game time he got and look at. Lukaku game time morata scored 20 goals and lukaku 25 goals, plus morata was a far better fit, I think he's done this just to upset Chelsea and I don't think it's a nice move. I yet hope Chelsea take lukaku and we get morata.

iam hear manchester united buy lukaku with price 75 million euro, mounrinho in chelsea coach sell lukaku to everton with price 28 million pounds
and iam hear roney can leave from manchester united to everton
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 11:11:11 AM

Virtually every Chelsea fan was saying they didn't want him. However there are plenty of united fans who were laughing when they thought Chelsea were paying that much, for a player who cant hold up a ball and has the worst first touch in the premier league, and are now acting like they have signed Messi
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 03:30:51 PM

iam hear manchester united buy lukaku with price 75 million euro, mounrinho in chelsea coach sell lukaku to everton with price 28 million pounds
Yes indeed, Manchester United managed to buy Lukaku for 75 million euros. Maybe the role of Lukaku later to replace the role of Ibrahimovic who will leave Manchester United. But I still hope that Morata and Ronaldo will be bought manchester United Grin I think Rooney will also really move to Everton, there he will get a chance to play more.
joebrook

Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:59:07 PM

Morata would have been the best choice for Manchester United,  but it's not everyone who can really play in the English Premier League, Lukaku has proven that he is a prolific goal scorer in the EPL and that's a good thing in my opinion,  Mourinho like strong powerful forward and he is one of them.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 11:13:01 PM

Yes indeed, Manchester United managed to buy Lukaku for 75 million euros. Maybe the role of Lukaku later to replace the role of Ibrahimovic who will leave Manchester United. But I still hope that Morata and Ronaldo will be bought manchester United Grin I think Rooney will also really move to Everton, there he will get a chance to play more.
its a good move by United to improve their front line but i'm interested to know how much Rooney is being valued here. It says that the transfer is for £100 million, with £75 million upfront and another £15 million in incentives.... does that value Rooney at £10 million it's not that much for the the second top scorer in the Premiere League History because with current fees going for players it's not that much the only explanation is that Everton have to pay him about that amount for the newt two seasons yearly and that could be the qnswer for this but I wonder how much he has left in the tank. I guess he's been getting plenty of rest
revo1044

Activity: 305

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 11:34:15 PM

The Spanish newspaper AS reported that the Catalan club had identified three names in the midfield after the failure of the Paris St Germain player Marco Veratti.
The three players are Christian Eriksson, Tottenham Hotspur, Juventus's Miramp Pianic and Manchester United's English player Herrera
grermezter

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 12:02:08 AM

its a good move by United to improve their front line but i'm interested to know how much Rooney is being valued here. It says that the transfer is for £100 million, with £75 million upfront and another £15 million in incentives.... does that value Rooney at £10 million it's not that much for the the second top scorer in the Premiere League History because with current fees going for players it's not that much the only explanation is that Everton have to pay him about that amount for the newt two seasons yearly and that could be the qnswer for this but I wonder how much he has left in the tank. I guess he's been getting plenty of rest
For me it's quite generous for Everton to pay us that money, We could have gotten much more for him should we have sold him to China, but as helpful as he has been to the club, he deserves a club where he will really love

sebungkus

Activity: 964
Merit: 500

Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 01:48:11 AM

Guangzhou Evergrande rejects Barcelona bid for Paulinho  Roll Eyes. However, Paulinho believes still have a chance to join the Blaugrana in the transfer market this summer. Although grazing in the Chinese League, Paulinho showed a prominent performance. Therefore, not surprisingly, he remains routinely summoned to Brazilian national team

RUMAHCLOUD.ME | SELLING DIGITAL GOODS PRODUCT
masterzino

Merit: 513

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 04:49:56 AM

After months of speculations about how Messi is leaving Barcelona and other bullshits, he re-sign his contact! This makes for sure he will end his career at Barcelona! The only quitter for more money and no honor is Pedaldo, uhhh I meant Ronaldo.

kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 06:13:36 AM

Guangzhou Evergrande rejects Barcelona bid for Paulinho  Roll Eyes. However, Paulinho believes still have a chance to join the Blaugrana in the transfer market this summer. Although grazing in the Chinese League, Paulinho showed a prominent performance. Therefore, not surprisingly, he remains routinely summoned to Brazilian national team
Barcelona football club has shown indifference to sign this summer, they have already failed to sign their desirable players like verrati, Paulinho and isco. but they have to collect in different position players, especially in the defense and right back position. I still confused about their strategy. if they will not be able to make a signing at these positions so that they will fail again in the next season fo sure...
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 12:33:19 PM

I will love to see Roney in Everton,you will say many negatives about him but he is fighter and he has strong ambition.He will be able to kick some asses still

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
masterzino

Merit: 513

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 01:27:59 PM

I will love to see Roney in Everton,you will say many negatives about him but he is fighter and he has strong ambition.He will be able to kick some asses still

Everton sign Wayne Rooney (not Roney) an hour ago. But they are just giving money for nothing IMO. He's old, he's lazy, he's relating on old glory and do nothing to prove he's still a football player. I bet that Rooney will be marked at the end of the season as one of the worst transfers for the year.

joebrook

Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 06:06:56 PM

Everton sign Wayne Rooney (not Roney) an hour ago. But they are just giving money for nothing IMO. He's old, he's lazy, he's relating on old glory and do nothing to prove he's still a football player. I bet that Rooney will be marked at the end of the season as one of the worst transfers for the year.
Rooney may be old but he is sure not lazy at all, He will not be getting a lot if playing time if Everton sign a striker, his workrate is currently very low due to the fact that he used to play with a lot of energy during his younger days.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 06:11:49 PM

After acquiring Lukaku it looks like Man United will hijack another Chelsea target again.  Since it's not likely they can get Matic on the club, they're starting to open talks with Monaco's Bakayoko.  Let's see what develops in the next 72 hours.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 07:08:22 PM

After acquiring Lukaku it looks like Man United will hijack another Chelsea target again.  Since it's not likely they can get Matic on the club, they're starting to open talks with Monaco's Bakayoko.  Let's see what develops in the next 72 hours.
now, this is the crucial time for the Chelsea boss to rethink about Costa. if he will not be able to sign morata and James as his desires then Chelsea will suffer a lot at the forward position, whatever the character of Costa but he scores always for the crucial time. but the manager doesn't want him more at Stamford. now Chelsea fans have to wait to see the next happening...
grermezter

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 09:38:33 PM

now, this is the crucial time for the Chelsea boss to rethink about Costa. if he will not be able to sign morata and James as his desires then Chelsea will suffer a lot at the forward position, whatever the character of Costa but he scores always for the crucial time. but the manager doesn't want him more at Stamford. now Chelsea fans have to wait to see the next happening...
I am really enjoying how Chelsea summer transfer plans have become a total failure, Diego Costa shouldn't by any means stay with a manager who disrespected him in such magnitude. He should definitely leave .

siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 06:08:01 AM

Warm news from Virgil Van Dijk, he told the Southampton side that he just wanted to move to Liverpool. The price set by Southampton for Van Dijk is considered too expensive so the Liverpool side stopped chasing him. It may have made Van Dijk furious that he made a transfer request to Liverpool.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 3186 »
  Print  

Jump to: