Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:59:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will Ten Hag be the guy to bring the glory days back to United?
Yes
No
No idea

Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 3357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽ Football Transfers Speculation, Odds and Predictions  (Read 407687 times)
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1431

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:49:44 PM

^  I agree on Mou.  Tho I don't agree that his loss would bring United back to a situation post SAF.  They're already still in that situation imho (United isn't as feared as they once was under SAF).  But they're getting out of there...  If ever Mou leaves or gets the sack, I'd like to see Poch take over and see what he can do.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:31:13 PM

Another season and Manutd somehow are clinging to their mistake Fellaini they should have sacked mourinho and got rid of fellaini we're paying such a huge amount to a sub who only spoils the play. In another saga Williams is being targeted I doubt we'll get him and then we loose Martial which is the dumbest thing to do, Ronaldo is almost certain to return to Manchester United.
with Fred and Matic plus Pogba i'm sure that Fellaini will not be a starter at any game. I think Mourinho will use him at his best that is as a sub in last 20 minutes to get him on winning those Aireal duels aslo United still trying to add  Milinković-Savić in their ranks so that will limit fellaini time a lot. as for sacking Mourinho that will not be a good idea that will be get them back to the same situation after SAF left the club United still needs Mourinho for that Managerial stability he is making the team improve as he won in his first season some trophys and in 2nd he finished runners up in the EPL that is their best finish since SAF days. Martial still difficult to see leave as United are asking 70M punds that is a lot but still i think he worth it because he is young and still have a lot to offer i'm hearing Bayern are stepping in to persuade him they propably need him to replace Ribery but if he truly leaves that will make United sign another winger and the best thing for them to get Perisic he have been tearing it apart with Croitia in Wc.

In the end , United will always let go of their young star sign another player and then few years later re-sign their young star that they released. It is kinda like madness or stupidity to me but without Ferguson on the team anymore then things are rapidly changing so far. Oh how I missed the old days when Fergie will nurture all those young talent instead of letting them go
Turan100

Activity: 430
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:53:44 PM

if neymar join real madrid a lot of player of RM will leave the club and Cristiano ronaldo is the one of them , they said neymar in not happy in PSG so the transfer may be happened
ronaldo may sign in juventus
Eriksen also can go to barcelona
man Unated cold bring Gareth bale
mahrez will join man city
cazkooo
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:56:46 PM

if neymar join real madrid a lot of player of RM will leave the club and Cristiano ronaldo is the one of them , they said neymar in not happy in PSG so the transfer may be happened

Sources? I dont read anything about Ronaldo leaving the club because Neymar is going to Real Madrid. In the end this is just a job for them, they are getting paid to play and logically they wont leave the club that spend alot of money for them because someone else joined them. However if you have proof of reliable sources about this then I would like to read them
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:11:19 PM

Sources? I dont read anything about Ronaldo leaving the club because Neymar is going to Real Madrid. In the end this is just a job for them, they are getting paid to play and logically they wont leave the club that spend alot of money for them because someone else joined them. However if you have proof of reliable sources about this then I would like to read them
they say that Ronaldo will join Juventus accoring Tuttosport as he refused a deal worth €31.5m a year PSG and United are also intrested in him but nothing will be change unless Real make a move on Neymar or Kane.
other news Arsenal signed their 3rd player after Leno and Lichtsteiner comes Dortmund defender Sokratis for €19m nothing Special in this deal but it's rumored that he will be leaving for Napoli as he is about to lose his spot for the new german commer. And the other side of london if Chelsea appoints Sarri his main transfer target will be Aleksandr Golovin who will cost £27m from CSKA Moscow.
SAlah renew with Liverpool to 2023.
Ajax looking to bring another player from EPL after Tadic they are eying their ex player D.Blind from Man United, the Dutch player lost his role after the arrival of Jose now he is looking to go bac k to home land as he only made 7 appearences in EPL last season
Inter going strong with two big signings duch defender De Vrij from Lazio and Juventus left back Asamoah for free.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:03:58 PM

^  I agree on Mou.  Tho I don't agree that his loss would bring United back to a situation post SAF.  They're already still in that situation imho (United isn't as feared as they once was under SAF).  But they're getting out of there...  If ever Mou leaves or gets the sack, I'd like to see Poch take over and see what he can do.

I will rather suggest united maintain mourinho and rather change all underperforming players because united have changed many coaches after SAF but there hasn't been significant changes so I think the need some consistency in the Managerial aspect too because a coach like mourinho knows how to build a team better than many of his colleagues out there.
Turan100

Activity: 430
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:32:34 AM

The cover of the Marca Madrid today spoke of serious negotiations between Real Madrid and Juventus about Cristiano Ronaldo, saying that Juventus is ready to offer a contract for 4 years and 120 million euros (that means 30 million euros a year).
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:00:00 PM

I think Ronaldo is on already his way out either way, with PSG waiting at the helm to acquire him.  I think they're the most likely club that'd be willing to spend loads of money.  No way Juve is even thinking of getting him...

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:46:17 PM

The cover of the Marca Madrid today spoke of serious negotiations between Real Madrid and Juventus about Cristiano Ronaldo, saying that Juventus is ready to offer a contract for 4 years and 120 million euros (that means 30 million euros a year).
Would they actually pay that much money to a 34yo? IMO i think this is bullshit, Tuttosport (original source of this rumour) knows the name C.Ronaldo draws a lot of attention and generates a lot clicks, Marca picked up the news because the big boys behind this newspaper (Florentino & co) are trying to get rid of Cris since the relationship between C.Ronaldo and the club is pretty much dead. But I don't think he'll go to Juventus, sounds so random lol

- Clement Lenglet (Sevilla) could be the first signing of Barcelona. According to Sport, Barcelona have paid the release clause (€35m). Lenglet will stay in Sevilla until Thursday which is the day the club will announce his departure.

- Man City are close to signing Mahrez. Deal would be around £60m, and there's a high chance he could join the citizens this very same week.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
cazkooo
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:56:53 PM

they say that Ronaldo will join Juventus accoring Tuttosport as he refused a deal worth €31.5m a year PSG and United are also intrested in him but nothing will be change unless Real make a move on Neymar or Kane.
other news Arsenal signed their 3rd player after Leno and Lichtsteiner comes Dortmund defender Sokratis for €19m nothing Special in this deal but it's rumored that he will be leaving for Napoli as he is about to lose his spot for the new german commer. And the other side of london if Chelsea appoints Sarri his main transfer target will be Aleksandr Golovin who will cost £27m from CSKA Moscow.
Ajax looking to bring another player from EPL after Tadic they are eying their ex player D.Blind from Man United, the Dutch player lost his role after the arrival of Jose now he is looking to go bac k to home land as he only made 7 appearences in EPL last season
Inter going strong with two big signings duch defender De Vrij from Lazio and Juventus left back Asamoah for free.

They say? Who are they? Would be nice if we could just get a reliable sources about this. All I read was that just Ronaldo might be leaving for Juventus because they are offering huge amount for him, there is nothing that said He will if Neymar join the team. That is just some kinda twisted information but Juventus is just not competitive enough for Ronaldo
DIA7

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:50:27 PM

They say? Who are they? Would be nice if we could just get a reliable sources about this. All I read was that just Ronaldo might be leaving for Juventus because they are offering huge amount for him, there is nothing that said He will if Neymar join the team. That is just some kinda twisted information but Juventus is just not competitive enough for Ronaldo
who knows what is true or just a rumors but this is what is currently trending also some spanish tv show called Jugones says that Ronaldo is allowed to leave for with  €100 million from Juve, it's rumored that juve offering him  €30 million a year contract untill 2022 while Real Madrid had quick response over the  €310 million they offered to Neymar with denial and they didn't mention anything about Ronaldo rumors. so i think there is great possibility for him to leave but maybe not for Juve i think they are going to include him with neymar deal with PSG because in my opinion there is no smoke without a fire or it's just Adidas is pulling the shots here as they are planning to sponsor him and bring him up under a new Juventus shirt.
So maybe this is the year we see Ronaldo with another team specially when already sad after Champiosleague final he is thinking about moving.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:56:22 PM

who knows what is true or just a rumors but this is what is currently trending also some spanish tv show called Jugones says that Ronaldo is allowed to leave for with  €100 million from Juve, it's rumored that juve offering him  €30 million a year contract untill 2022 while Real Madrid had quick response over the  €310 million they offered to Neymar with denial and they didn't mention anything about Ronaldo rumors. so i think there is great possibility for him to leave but maybe not for Juve i think they are going to include him with neymar deal with PSG because in my opinion there is no smoke without a fire or it's just Adidas is pulling the shots here as they are planning to sponsor him and bring him up under a new Juventus shirt.
So maybe this is the year we see Ronaldo with another team specially when already sad after Champiosleague final he is thinking about moving.
I heard about those rumors too. I swear if Ronaldo ever goes to Juventus, it would no longer be my fav team, because he would take dybala's spotlight for sure. PSG would be my next favorite team. Is Dybala going to someother team? Haven't checked up on that. But just €100 Million for Ronaldo sounds malicious. Maybe this rumor would end as a rumor and rumor only. A lot has been going about Ronaldo's transfers and the possibilities of him leaving are more.

Just heard that Socratis has been transfered to Arsenal.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
tomahawk9

Cats on Mars

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:49:00 PM

I heard about those rumors too. I swear if Ronaldo ever goes to Juventus, it would no longer be my fav team, because he would take dybala's spotlight for sure. PSG would be my next favorite team. Is Dybala going to someother team? Haven't checked up on that. But just €100 Million for Ronaldo sounds malicious. Maybe this rumor would end as a rumor and rumor only. A lot has been going about Ronaldo's transfers and the possibilities of him leaving are more.
Dybala plays behind the forward as some sort of attacking midfielder (or sometimes next to Higuain, but you don't see him often inside the 18-yard box), so I don't think he's going to be replaced by C.Ronaldo in that position. Dybala will stay in Juventus, I think the club is looking to sell Higuain (been reading some rumours about him leaving the club this summer), that's why they want Cr7.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
cazkooo
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:46:31 PM

The latest news just released, Real Madrid is considering Juventus' Bid at 88 Millions Pounds. If Ronaldo really leave Real Madrid then this will be a shocking news. I thought that both Messi and Ronaldo will be an eternal rival atleast until they retire from both of the respective club. Juventus doesnt even need Ronaldo to win the localleague to be honest
DIA7

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:39:47 PM

A big shake waiting for the transfer market from news or normal rumor turns to formal negotiations for Cristiano Ronaldo's transfer to Juventus. All media said that the negotiations reached an advanced stage, but some of them spoke about the near Ronaldo is even about to do medical examination in Turin and on the other hand the Real comes out today not to deny the rumors of Cristiano but only now to deny negotiations with Mbappe and i think it is normal thing for Madrid to deny the rumors so it do not to spoil the relationship with the Paris Club with this quick response from Real Madrid it makes sens to me  that Real started to search for successor CR7 as they have 2 responses now for both PSG players Neymar and Mbappe. I think Cristiano wants to finish his career with a European club not in China or USA that way he can still break European records and maybe win more league titles as it will be easy to win it in italy with Juve unlike in Spain.
cazkooo
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:05:04 PM

A big shake waiting for the transfer market from news or normal rumor turns to formal negotiations for Cristiano Ronaldo's transfer to Juventus. All media said that the negotiations reached an advanced stage, but some of them spoke about the near Ronaldo is even about to do medical examination in Turin and on the other hand the Real comes out today not to deny the rumors of Cristiano but only now to deny negotiations with Mbappe and i think it is normal thing for Madrid to deny the rumors so it do not to spoil the relationship with the Paris Club with this quick response from Real Madrid it makes sens to me  that Real started to search for successor CR7 as they have 2 responses now for both PSG players Neymar and Mbappe. I think Cristiano wants to finish his career with a European club not in China or USA that way he can still break European records and maybe win more league titles as it will be easy to win it in italy with Juve unlike in Spain.

In this case I guess Neymar might be alot more suitable to replace him. Neymar hold grudges against Barcelona and it might be a good motivation for him to play for Real Madrid. I wonder how much will Real Madrid pay for either Neymar or Mbappe, it will cost alot and probably break the transfer record for 2018
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:28:06 PM

Dybala plays behind the forward as some sort of attacking midfielder (or sometimes next to Higuain, but you don't see him often inside the 18-yard box), so I don't think he's going to be replaced by C.Ronaldo in that position. Dybala will stay in Juventus, I think the club is looking to sell Higuain (been reading some rumours about him leaving the club this summer), that's why they want Cr7.
Thank goodness that Dybala is staying. Dybala either plays as a second striker or as a CAM(?). Mostly I see him playing as a traditional forward.

About Ronaldo, even if Juventus is rooting for Ronaldo, he mostly won't go there because of only 100 Million Euros, especially when PSG bought neymar for more than 200 mil. Weren't PSG also rooting for Ronaldo? I could see why Ronaldo wants to move, but Real is the best place for him(and for me, I don't want that sneaky piece of shit in Juventus or in PSG)

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:42:12 AM

^  Yup.  I don't think Juve of all clubs would be willing to spend that much for a 33 year old player, even if it is Ronaldo.  They would rather use the money elsewhere judging from what I've seen in the past.  But we'll see...

PSG on the other hand would splash the cash.  Grin  But tbh, I wanna see him back at Man United.  

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:42:04 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2018, 06:43:17 PM by Pab

Big rumor about Ronaldo in Juventus true or bookie hype
I have found information that sport tv Sport Mediaset told that official presentation of new Juve player Christiano  Ronaldo will be done in saturday

Hmm lets Juve will pay 100 mln euro Ronaldo will make 30 mln euro
Agreement will be valid until 2022

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
tomahawk9

Cats on Mars

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:54:00 PM

Thank goodness that Dybala is staying. Dybala either plays as a second striker or as a CAM(?). Mostly I see him playing as a traditional forward.

About Ronaldo, even if Juventus is rooting for Ronaldo, he mostly won't go there because of only 100 Million Euros, especially when PSG bought neymar for more than 200 mil. Weren't PSG also rooting for Ronaldo? I could see why Ronaldo wants to move, but Real is the best place for him(and for me, I don't want that sneaky piece of shit in Juventus or in PSG)

The 100m is just a way to smooth negotiations with other clubs. Since Ronaldo's release clause is €1 billion and no team can't afford that, Real Madrid (allegedly) have decreased his release clause to €120m. They could've tried 200m or more but it seems like money isn't that important for Real.

And Ronaldo to PSG? maybe, who knows...but all the rumours seem to indicate that the only team interested in Ronaldo is Juventus. And I don't think Real is the best place for him right now, the relationship between Ronaldo and RM is no more, he wants to leave, remember his Post-Match interview in the Champions League final? he hinted that he could leave the club this summer, seems to me like he made his decision to leave the club a long time ago.

^  Yup.  I don't think Juve of all clubs would be willing to spend that much for a 33 year old player, even if it is Ronaldo.  They would rather use the money elsewhere judging from what I've seen in the past.  But we'll see...
I think it might happen. According to rumours, Giuseppe Marotta (Juventus CEO) will go to Madrid tomorrow to make an official bid for Ronaldo [1]. If Florentino says yes, then it's done deal. Some people are saying that Juventus want to make it official next Saturday.

1. https://twitter.com/dimarzio/status/1014884222417457152

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 3357 »
  Print  

Jump to: