Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:10:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [[ANN]]Asch(XAS)  (Read 31790 times)
hopeqwe

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:50:25 AM

The side chain of Asch,i.e.,application mode,not only blocks the chain pulse problem,but also makes DAPP more flexible and personalized
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
agaoye

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 05:05:15 AM

Does ASCH support anonymous features?
vlovepizza

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 05:09:43 AM

Buy more xas every day,keep poverty away.
weilantiankong

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 05:21:48 AM

what is cross-chain technology? or how to understand cross-chain technology?
QAQanyi

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 06:14:00 AM

ASCH is the future Android system that will lead the world!!!!!!!!!!!
qingtianvanilla

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 06:30:58 AM

It has been recognized by many people.
futurekidult

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 06:51:07 AM

Good items need to be excavated, the alley is too deep to float out, need to increase efforts to promote. Smiley
jackno1

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 07:19:02 AM

Hi Asch followers - this message is for the Dev team if they will see it?

First off this is not a complaint I just wanted to point something out.

I recently started trading crypto-currency and even though I'm from New Zealand, XAS from China (after all my research) was my favourite coin of them all. So I bought 170!!! With all my money haha.

I actually really believe in the project, so much, that I downloaded the client and signed up to be a Forger. Paid the 100 XAS for my forger.
I didn't realize though that only the top 100 forgers can work and the vote power is determined by how many XAS you hold.

Basically I'm poor and will never have enough XAS to compete with the millions floating around inside the top 100. So now I'm out 100 XAS and my forger will never work because my vote doesn't count for peanuts. Anyway, this isn't a complaint just sucks that the rich get richer and I can't help.

I paid the 100 XAS to the system and I don't know who is in charge of that but if you feel it in your heart to refund me for my forger who will never contribute I would be most grateful.

I take full responsibility for not reading the whitepaper, I wasn't even aware of what that was haha :/

My Asch wallet is - ALrkvDpv1eyxT1BVdVpY1bXZ8H2iNNeT21

I don't expect to get a refund and will support the coin regardless, just suck to lose over half your trading currency.

Thanks for reading,

Phillip

Where do you buy xas?
bw37-141

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 07:56:57 AM

Buy a little Asch every day, and in 3 years you'll see that today's decision is right.

http://www.bitett.com/portal.php?mod=view&aid=649
pigheadbig

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:20:01 AM

Asch is a promising project as far as I know, however, it seems that the trading is limited in China, if it can be listed in an international exchange like Polonix or Bittres, it will be another "LISK".
icecreamice1

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:22:24 AM

Asch provides a set of application templates and SDK ,which allows developers to easily build new applications
wait770315

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 12:08:21 PM

I know that  ASCH's mobile wallet v1.0.0 is available in the Android version.When is the Apple version released Huh
strive-11

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 02:15:51 PM

Asch has been more and more people to join, because asch future application and value will not be limited to this, he is the most future. Smiley
sweini

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 02:30:16 PM

Asch platform provides tools that can be very easy to create a complete block chain, more importantly, can be wedged into
Asch platform in the main chain or bitcoin block chain, to achieve docking with mature electronic money, which for small and medium enterprises, especially start-ups are very attractive
wuzhongyouwu

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:35:22 PM

Does ASCH support anonymous features?

I think ASCH should support anonymous, this is the basic features of block chain technology。
apk

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 10:21:53 PM

Hi Asch followers - this message is for the Dev team if they will see it?

First off this is not a complaint I just wanted to point something out.

I recently started trading crypto-currency and even though I'm from New Zealand, XAS from China (after all my research) was my favourite coin of them all. So I bought 170!!! With all my money haha.

I actually really believe in the project, so much, that I downloaded the client and signed up to be a Forger. Paid the 100 XAS for my forger.
I didn't realize though that only the top 100 forgers can work and the vote power is determined by how many XAS you hold.

Basically I'm poor and will never have enough XAS to compete with the millions floating around inside the top 100. So now I'm out 100 XAS and my forger will never work because my vote doesn't count for peanuts. Anyway, this isn't a complaint just sucks that the rich get richer and I can't help.

I paid the 100 XAS to the system and I don't know who is in charge of that but if you feel it in your heart to refund me for my forger who will never contribute I would be most grateful.

I take full responsibility for not reading the whitepaper, I wasn't even aware of what that was haha :/

My Asch wallet is - ALrkvDpv1eyxT1BVdVpY1bXZ8H2iNNeT21

I don't expect to get a refund and will support the coin regardless, just suck to lose over half your trading currency.

Thanks for reading,

Phillip

Where do you buy xas?

I bought mine from jubi.com then sent it to my lite client. The site is in Chinese but after re-installing chrome and using auto-translate I managed to sign up and figure things out. Can use the site in Chinese now and can't read a word of it Smiley
jenia1

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 10:49:44 PM

how do you use jubi.com?
it seems you need a Chinese mobile phone in order to withdraw am i right?

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

agaoye

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 12:51:21 AM

ASCH's side chain (cross chain) mechanism is easy to link with other block chain, such as Bitcoin, Ethernet Square, so in fact ASCH can easily achieve ROOTSTOCK and quantum chain function. In fact, the official is also for ASCH to prepare the side chain of Bitcoin, these new features worth the wait.
xiaohua170215

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 02:28:36 AM

asch     Undervalued
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 02:37:52 AM

how do you use jubi.com?
it seems you need a Chinese mobile phone in order to withdraw am i right?

You are right, so if you are not a Chinese, you can try the Biduobao (www.biduobao.com) exchange to deposit and withdraw the coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: