Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:18:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [[ANN]]Asch(XAS)  (Read 31794 times)
tiaozhanziwo

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:11:26 AM

A copy of LISK side chain platform, Did not expect to do well。
wenzuo

Activity: 318

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:51:48 AM

unfortunately, asch will disappoint you, asch develop the SDK earlier than Lisk, and asch's market value will surpass Lisk soon after being listed on a large exchange

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 09:55:37 AM

Very excited to tell you, yesterday made a version of the upgrade before the small test, very successful
wow, good news! is it the reason xas pump today? i only hate to buy little xas several days ago, will you kindly put out the news earlier?

nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:21:09 PM

I think you need to do some research first. As far as I know, the asch is not a copy of LISK, I think it is a very promising and undervalued project.
jiantong

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 12:58:15 AM

Whom Asch had secretly want to seek to develop,must expand the propaganda,strengthen the construction of ecological community
wuzhongyouwu

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:12:21 AM

That is a good description about the technical improvement about the ASCH. I think the dev team is working hard and the investor will sure to get great profit.
When will asch upgrade to version 1.3. We all look forward to it.
tofuson

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:36:31 AM

That is a good description about the technical improvement about the ASCH. I think the dev team is working hard and the investor will sure to get great profit.
When will asch upgrade to version 1.3. We all look forward to it.
This is really a good news, we step by step watching Asch grow
wenzuo

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:44:19 AM

will anybody kindly show me what's the main change of new version? i heard it will be realeased these two days

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
                         ██

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
tofuson

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:12:24 AM

http://forum.asch.so/Uploads/Editor/Picture/2017-07-20/59704ec3422c5.jpg

Asch (XAS) Release v1.3.0

The update explanation:

After many kinds of tests for V1.3 of Asch, it was officially on line at 23:00, 18th, July, 2017. All features of Version 1.3 would be activated after the block height 2920000.

The main update contents of V1.3 include;
1.  Added the transfer memo function. Supported querying transactions according to memo. The interaction between the peripheral application and the main chain is more convenient;
2.  Added the account lock function to increase asset security of users;
3. Improved the across-chain recharge and withdraw protocol between main chain and application side-chain;
4. Migrated the dapp application framework to core system of Asch , reduced the difficulty of damp development and maintenance;
5. Achieved discovery function of dapp node address. Reduced the difficulty of dapp configuration and maintenance.
6. Solved the display problem of self defined asset in high precision.
7. Solved the stuck socket interface problem caused by busy database.
8. Solved the problem of abnormal balance query caused by account login during the system loading.
9. Solved the problem of unable to trade in the non-login status.

Before V1.3, to achieve a dapp business logic, it needs to fill a lot of redundant code in a framework and even infrastructure database processing, which is very unfriendly to developers. In V1.3, we achieved a tool called smartdb, which encapsulates the access to cache and database and supports the automatic roll back mechanism of  different granularity. So the developers only need to care about the need to add or modify data without worrying about whether the data is in memory or disk or whether the operation of the data is successful. With the smartdb support, dapp not only has a very high performance, but also maintains the simplicity of code. The difficulty of development is similar to the solidity of Ethereum, much lower than Lisk.
Asch system has a massive improvement and optimization in scalability, security, efficiency etc. And we will continue developing in the future,more surprises will be brought to Asch Supporters.

Official website: www.asch.so

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vS4E0EWIUqRdXJ2TxNNZgo2Pskt_uECR9ptq99ibj-Cr4w8OvzKVDPD59XMKm7Rq3I1DFlcW2rW16yy/pub

Step by step Asch growth, very happy, the next step on the planning of the conference
naonao2017

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:26:34 AM

Glad to see the the release of version 1.3. I just want to know if there is any updats about the SDK?
wenzuo

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:16:36 AM

it looks like great, but i can't get these points since they are so professional,  i just want to know will it be convenient and secure enough for the developer and user, in another words, how many projects will based on asch in the future?

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
                         ██

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
minbosen

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:35:34 PM

Asch (XAS) Release v1.3.0

The update explanation:

After many kinds of tests for V1.3 of Asch, it was officially on line at 23:00, 18th, July, 2017. All features of Version 1.3 would be activated after the block height 2920000.

The main update contents of V1.3 include;
1.  Added the transfer memo function. Supported querying transactions according to memo. The interaction between the peripheral application and the main chain is more convenient;
2.  Added the account lock function to increase asset security of users;
3. Improved the across-chain recharge and withdraw protocol between main chain and application side-chain;
4. Migrated the dapp application framework to core system of Asch , reduced the difficulty of damp development and maintenance;
5. Achieved discovery function of dapp node address. Reduced the difficulty of dapp configuration and maintenance.
6. Solved the display problem of self defined asset in high precision.
7. Solved the stuck socket interface problem caused by busy database.
8. Solved the problem of abnormal balance query caused by account login during the system loading.
9. Solved the problem of unable to trade in the non-login status.

Before V1.3, to achieve a dapp business logic, it needs to fill a lot of redundant code in a framework and even infrastructure database processing, which is very unfriendly to developers. In V1.3, we achieved a tool called smartdb, which encapsulates the access to cache and database and supports the automatic roll back mechanism of  different granularity. So the developers only need to care about the need to add or modify data without worrying about whether the data is in memory or disk or whether the operation of the data is successful. With the smartdb support, dapp not only has a very high performance, but also maintains the simplicity of code. The difficulty of development is similar to the solidity of Ethereum, much lower than Lisk.
Asch system has a massive improvement and optimization in scalability, security, efficiency etc. And we will continue developing in the future,more surprises will be brought to Asch Supporters.

Official website: www.asch.so

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vS4E0EWIUqRdXJ2TxNNZgo2Pskt_uECR9ptq99ibj-Cr4w8OvzKVDPD59XMKm7Rq3I1DFlcW2rW16yy/pub

Thank you for your hard working on this project and it is another milestone for the ASCH community. I am glad to be an investor of ASCH.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████