Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:08:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBean the new Dogecoin?  (Read 1451 times)
pugman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2017, 08:23:13 PM

I've never heard about BitBean before its price increase yesterday. Ive checked it out and have to say the meme's are amazing. This cute bogley-eyed Bean guy mascot is great! I really think this could become a lot like Dogecoin. In essence the younger people getting involved in crypto would want to buy it and have fun creating meme's. Its one of the cheapest crypto's so they all can afford it too. On the 4chan website it is getting a lot of attention too.

I'm not taking this too seriously so please lay off with the "this coin has no real world features" comments. I think its just fun . .

XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 08:48:16 PM

Not doge but maybe pepecash

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
vx5

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 09:01:00 PM

This coin has had some volume pick up in the last few days. Might end up getting pretty popular. The memes are hilarious.
ChipperSpice

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 09:04:51 PM

It's extremely fast, maybe the fastest crypto available, only a few seconds per transaction. I like it. I really hope they do something with the mascot.
blackhawk101

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 09:12:34 PM

HERE NEW LOGO:

PLEASE SEND ME BOUNTY!
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 11:00:59 PM

Never heard about this coin until I saw this thread. And I can say that coin looks really interesting. It's cheap, fast and fun. But compare it with Dogecoin, mhmm, I don't know. Doge meme was mega popular and helped Dogecoin to become viral coin in best times of it.
I'm not sure that something similar can happen to Bitbean, but anyway I hope it will get more attention from people.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 11:37:42 PM

it looks fun but it will never be like doge was at its peak...doge brought a lot of attention to crypto and a lot of new miners

sad it was self destructed by those running it previously

Naokia980

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★PlayAmo.com★

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 11:42:20 PM

It is really fast. Grin I wil try again.

bitcoindusts

Activity: 1064
Merit: 271

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 04:24:28 PM

it looks fun but it will never be like doge was at its peak...doge brought a lot of attention to crypto and a lot of new miners

sad it was self destructed by those running it previously

And destructed by wolong during their pumps where lots of people lost their money. 

I do think Bitbean is good but I do not think it will be the next Dogecoin.  Dogecoin had established it's image as meme coin and attracted lots of people into cryptocurrency.  I wonder if Bitbean can do the same.
CryptoMensch

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 04:52:40 PM

Also, DogeCoin did public stuns, such as a campaign to finance Jamaican bobsled team, and a sponsored a nascar car where you could see Doge's face on the car.

BANCOR
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 05:42:23 PM

first time heard this coin at this thread and actually i don't know why you compare this coin with doge
however could you provide me ANN thread and the market of this coin because i was so curious about that
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 07:53:16 PM

Dogecoin is something that happens one time and only, I don't believe that this coin can be like doge, it amy gain some popularity but not like doge. Doge went viral as it was one of the most popular meme of that time, with a lot of good campaigns etc. I don't see any big campaigns by bitbean - or they will do them will wait and see.

first time heard this coin at this thread and actually i don't know why you compare this coin with doge
however could you provide me ANN thread and the market of this coin because i was so curious about that

here is the ANN thread
 1st one : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=915650.0
2nd one : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=969676.0
plasmodesmata

Activity: 403

my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:41:44 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 01:37:42 PM by plasmodesmata

Bitbean doesnt want to be doggy. Its too busy being BITBEAN! doggy doesn't Sprout, its just there like old moldy furniture waiting to be thrown out. Bitbean makes things move. pew pew pew!
IlfarIldarovich

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:34:51 AM

Hi , Bitbean showed good growth ,it earned the status? Or did not have time in the car?
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 08:45:40 AM

This is the first time I am hearing about Bitbean. I guess very few people use it!! But I think now we have much better option, Cryptokitties!! Children and non crypto people can easily learn about Blockchain via Cryptokitties and it has brought a ton of new users to the crypto world! 

lizardbtc

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:28:11 AM

This is the first time I am hearing about Bitbean. I guess very few people use it!! But I think now we have much better option, Cryptokitties!! Children and non crypto people can easily learn about Blockchain via Cryptokitties and it has brought a ton of new users to the crypto world! 

Bitbean was pumped through 4chain when their 1st pump was happening I believe since there were to many posts about it. Yeah cryptokittens its so simple idea but at least it shows us that on the blockchain we don't have to build only bussinees application and money oriented stuff but it can be something silly as well Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: