Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:05:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRAVE:Now Live on Cryptopia and new Faucet  (Read 27988 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Slothman

Activity: 332
Merit: 263

Embrace The Darkness.

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 07:03:37 PM

Stupid question maybe:

I have several Adrenaline MNs running, do I need to unlock the wallet fully or can I keep the "for staking only" option checked so the wallet is unlocked but only for staking to run MNs?

I was also wondering how it worked in more detail. I've had them running for 14 hours now and I haven't had any transactions in or out. Do the collateral coins need to mature before the MN comes online?

Thanks.
"For staking only" should work.
Can you see you Adrenaline Nodes in the tab that lists all of the MN's?  If so, is it active?

Sometimes. Usually when the wallet is booted up I see what I think is probably the full AN list, which is ~60 nodes.

Yesterday was weird because I didn't see any, started mine up, saw only them, but I too need to setup some sort of less rigorous firewall.
Add the nodes in the OP to your crave.conf file if you haven't already!

addnode=173.48.167.209:30104
addnode=107.170.147.51:9999
addnode=81.191.27.5:19914
addnode=195.154.163.121:30104

Should have more connections, and usually won't have this happen then Smiley

I need to change some router settings when I get some time too haha.  Have some MN's that go in and out and need to keep starting them up.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 07:16:38 PM

Give this website a try. It will tell you if the port is open or not.

http://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/
p3ngu1n

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 03:36:38 AM

I tried to set up a node by looking at this movie but it does not work properly due to an error.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGFOAdIviuI

not capable masternode: Could not connect to myip:10000

win7(64bit)
firewall is disabled.
portcheck(http://portchecker.co/check) is ok.

why Huh
IstvanX

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 03:41:31 AM

Hi guys i'm interested in this coin, what exchanges is this coin on?  i found the one link, bt ive never heard of that exchange and not too excited about sending funds over there.  if there are 800000 coins in circulation where are they?  i'd like to start  masternode or 2.  but the .002 price is really high for a coin that has been mia for soo long and not listed on exchanges.

Thanks!
Slothman

Embrace The Darkness.

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 03:50:25 AM

I tried to set up a node by looking at this movie but it does not work properly due to an error.

win7(64bit)
firewall is disabled.

why Huh
Hmm.  Maybe double check your crave.conf file?  One time transaction of 500 sent to the wallet, needs 15 confirmations.  Pretty sure wallet needs to be unlocked to run the command to start the node.

If that still doesn't work, try this:

Go to My Adrenaline Nodes tab >> Create >> Create an alias and use myip:10000 as the address.
Once that is created, select it, and hit Get Config.
A window should pop up which you copy as your crave.conf file information. (Fill in the necessary info, such as port, etc)
Send exactly 500 to the Collateral Address created/associated with that node.
Select the node and hit Start.
A message should pop up and say that the node has started.
Slothman

Embrace The Darkness.

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 04:01:21 AM

Hi guys i'm interested in this coin, what exchanges is this coin on?  i found the one link, bt ive never heard of that exchange and not too excited about sending funds over there.  if there are 800000 coins in circulation where are they?  i'd like to start  masternode or 2.  but the .002 price is really high for a coin that has been mia for soo long and not listed on exchanges.

Thanks!
Hey, welcome!  As of now, Crave is only on the coinsmarkets exchange, and since it is new, I understand the hesitation.
We are working on getting added to more exchanges, however, most of these cost a decent amount of BTC to send a request, which we may not have at the moment.
Please feel free to vote for free on POSWallet (which has an exchange, staking, block explorer, faucet), as we are up for voting there!

As for the price, the smaller supply leads to the price.  I believe that NEVER.SELL.CRAVE....EVER is currently selling some Crave for 0.0002 (not sure if you just missed a zero), and I'd be willing a sell a few if it comes to it to get people going/interested, since it's not yet on a major exchange.

I feel like it should go up actually (from 0.0002) once it hits the exchanges, but I can't predict the future either.
TreeAcid

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

What's in the Magic bottle?

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:00:11 AM

Selling some crave this early on the game  Cheesy nooo! Just set up some masternodes and relax, the coin supply is extremely low and this revival is going to be great. Plus if yobit forks over, then bam we got some attention already.

Slothman

Embrace The Darkness.

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 05:10:59 AM

Selling some crave this early on the game  Cheesy nooo! Just set up some masternodes and relax, the coin supply is extremely low and this revival is going to be great. Plus if yobit forks over, then bam we got some attention already.

Agreed!  At this point, I feel like it's more of selling just to allow other people into Crave, rather than trying to get out.

@TomVelvetPaws, did the paid maintenance request go through to Yobit?  Also, did the YobitExchange account here on bitcointalk ever respond?
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:16:46 AM

lol, yobit dgaF. if you guys are for real and this coin is being resurrected then get listed on cryptopia.
Slothman

Embrace The Darkness.

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 05:33:40 AM

lol, yobit dgaF. if you guys are for real and this coin is being resurrected then get listed on cryptopia.
Whether Yobit cares or not, there are still a great deal of coins that members cannot access in the exchange, and would like to at least attempt to get that straightened out, if possible.
A Crave community member generously offered to pay for a higher priority maintenance request there, to help accomplish this.

Cryptopia will definitely be looked at in the time coming, however.
p3ngu1n

Activity: 304

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 06:00:39 AM

win7(64bit)
firewall is disabled.

why Huh
Hmm.  Maybe double check your crave.conf file?  One time transaction of 500 sent to the wallet, needs 15 confirmations.  Pretty sure wallet needs to be unlocked to run the command to start the node.

If that still doesn't work, try this:

Go to My Adrenaline Nodes tab >> Create >> Create an alias and use myip:10000 as the address.
A window should pop up which you copy as your crave.conf file information. (Fill in the necessary info, such as port, etc)

I tried this advice.

Now,working my AN.
Thank you Slothman Cheesy
Slothman

Embrace The Darkness.

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 06:09:11 AM

Glad it worked Smiley
tema

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 07:51:45 AM

Good to hear that the problems are solved  Smiley

✔ Freedom ✔ Reliability ✔ Global accessibility BITCOIN ✔ Trust and Integrity ✔ Independence
NEVER.SELL.CRAVE....EVER

Activity: 140

Crave is the furure

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 08:59:23 AM

I can see the network's stronger day after day,that's a great signal.

Anyway,

the last 8000 Crave for sell at 0,0002BTC.
12000 already sold.

After that the offer ends.

If you need some just let me know via PM  Wink

I've got no reason to write anything here.
madcow1713

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 10:58:58 AM

Alright. Just added myself as another Masternode to the list. Looking forward to seeing where things can go around here. I'll be starting to send out messages to the exchanges to list in the next couple days.  
onemanatatime

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Aluna.Social

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 11:00:25 AM

Is CRAVE the next coin to come back from the dead with a community takeover hype and throwing in stuff like masternode and segwit and anon tech in the roadmap? count me in!

This time it's different.
needmoney
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023

I am a good bro

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 02:41:04 PM

It's good to see crave live again!

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
.Just.Bet. 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
TRUSTLESS
DECENTRALIZED
TRANSPARENT
..PLAY NOW..
madcow1713

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 04:11:43 PM

Crave Masternode is running well. I can help anyone that needs *basic* level technical help getting a node set up.

Besides getting listed, what is our next area to get working in? I know the original dev is gone, but where can we find some info on the new dev team/upcoming plans etc..
Footy

Activity: 431

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 06:04:42 PM

I think I saw it mentioned about paying Yobit to expedite the wallet update-did that end up happening?

NEVER.SELL.CRAVE....EVER

Activity: 140

Crave is the furure

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 06:19:44 PM

I think I saw it mentioned about paying Yobit to expedite the wallet update-did that end up happening?

I'm also curious about it.
Let's wait a little bit till Tom's back  Cool

I've got no reason to write anything here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: