Bitcoin Forum
September 07, 2024, 01:22:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRAVE:Now Live on Cryptopia and new Faucet  (Read 27997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NEVER.SELL.CRAVE....EVER

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Crave is the furure

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:02:15 PM

Hi Cravers,

today,in the morning I have sent another question to Yobit why they're still on the wrong chain when network is strong and working great.
Again no answer.

I'm fully done with this exchange

I've got no reason to write anything here.
Slothman

Activity: 332
Merit: 263

Embrace The Darkness.

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 06:19:14 PM

While it's not fixed, I believe they have done something in the past week or two.  About a month or so ago, I sent a few coins to Yobit to test.  Nothing.

Then, on April 25, these coins showed up on Yobit as 'Pending Deposit'.  Not sure if that means anything, but it may.  Still don't like their support at all so far though.
NEVER.SELL.CRAVE....EVER

Crave is the furure

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:29:11 PM

While it's not fixed, I believe they have done something in the past week or two.  About a month or so ago, I sent a few coins to Yobit to test.  Nothing.

Then, on April 25, these coins showed up on Yobit as 'Pending Deposit'.  Not sure if that means anything, but it may.  Still don't like their support at all so far though.

Yeah,

last week the status maintenence changed to online (but wrong chain)-it has been just for a few hrs
then changed to delayded (still wrong chain)-about 1 hour,after that maintenence again

They're just a diletants and shouldn't run exchange

Some people still trading Crave there but they can't deposit or WD,it's fucked up

TomVelvetPaws (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 06:43:55 PM

While it's not fixed, I believe they have done something in the past week or two.  About a month or so ago, I sent a few coins to Yobit to test.  Nothing.

Then, on April 25, these coins showed up on Yobit as 'Pending Deposit'.  Not sure if that means anything, but it may.  Still don't like their support at all so far though.

Yeah,

last week the status maintenence changed to online (but wrong chain)-it has been just for a few hrs
then changed to delayded (still wrong chain)-about 1 hour,after that maintenence again

Some people still trading Crave there but they can't deposit or WD,it's fucked up

I sent them a message about a week ago giving them the new links (Source this ANN the updated chain) and also told them to use wallet 1.4.5.0 for now until the new wallets come out or to go ahead and try to compile their own from the updated source code.But it may still need a bit of tweaking.It is being looked at some more as I write this.(This is what I sent them in a message). When this hits cryptopia and it will I want it in perfect shape.I'll bet they are using Sarins wallet which is on the wrong chain it will not work.

It pains me to no end that people are still going there and losing out.

CRAVE Embrace the privacy movement    ◥
   Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.     ◥
NEVER.SELL.CRAVE....EVER

Crave is the furure

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:47:38 PM

While it's not fixed, I believe they have done something in the past week or two.  About a month or so ago, I sent a few coins to Yobit to test.  Nothing.

Then, on April 25, these coins showed up on Yobit as 'Pending Deposit'.  Not sure if that means anything, but it may.  Still don't like their support at all so far though.

Yeah,

I sent them a message about a week ago giving them the new links (Source this ANN the updated chain) and also told them to use wallet 1.4.5.0 for now until the new wallets come out or to go ahead and try to compile their own from the updated source code.But it may still need a bit of tweaking.It is being looked at some more as I write this.(This is what I sent them in a message). When this hits cryptopia and it will I want it in perfect shape.I'll bet they are using Sarins wallet which is on the wrong chain it will not work.

Great,thank you.
I sent them a similar message.
Hope they'll fix it soon,not for me but for people having Crave there.

NEVER.SELL.CRAVE....EVER

Crave is the furure

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:50:25 PM

Yeah,

Actually,it's not about a wallet version,it's just about the nodes.
I was staking Crave two years and sometimes the wallet jumped on the wrong (Yobit) chain.
I had to carefuly redownload a whole chain and make a wallet repair everytime it hapended.

TomVelvetPaws (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 06:55:37 PM

Yeah,

I was staking Crave two years and sometimes the wallet jumped on the wrong (Yobit) chain.
I had to carefuly redownload a whole chain and make a wallet repair everytime it hapended.

I noticed with some coins just one person being on the wrong chain can really screw things up.Crave seems to be one of those coins.My adrenalin Nodes won't stay up for more than a few hours and every time I restart my wallet everything is changed.Like the .33333 instead of 1 staked.However, that being said I can still send and receive without any problems.I never get more than 6 nodes most of the times only 3 or 4.It may go a day or two and I get no orphans then all of a sudden I start getting a lot of them, That's when I restart and do the whole process all over again.I haven't had to resync though.

Litecoinkid

Activity: 135

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:05:53 PM

I had massive hope for this coin a few years back,i will invest again if i see a future  Wink
NEVER.SELL.CRAVE....EVER

Crave is the furure

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:11:04 PM

Yeah,

I noticed with some coins just one person being on the wrong chain can really screw things up.Crave seems to be one of those coins.My adrenalin Nodes won't stay up for more than a few hours and every time I restart my wallet everything is changed.Like the .33333 instead of 1 staked.However, that being said I can still send and receive without any problems.I never get more than 6 nodes most of the times only 3 or 4.It may go a day or two and I get no orphans then all of a sudden I start getting a lot of them, That's when I restart and do the whole process all over again.I haven't had to resync though.

Yep,
that's exactly the problem made by the fucking wrong chain.Yobit should fix it ASAP or shut it off.

NEVER.SELL.CRAVE....EVER

Crave is the furure

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:12:37 PM

I had massive hope for this coin a few years back,i will invest again if i see a future  Wink

Welcome aboard  Wink

You will  Cool

Slothman

Embrace The Darkness.

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 07:26:57 PM

We should try to incorporate a few bounties sometime too, I believe (maybe small development fund from Cryptsy wallet?)

With the updated source code - bounties for a new Windows wallet, MAC, Android APK, etc.

Could do a social media program in the future also, but I think the above are more important currently.
NEVER.SELL.CRAVE....EVER

Crave is the furure

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:42:19 PM

We should try to incorporate a few bounties sometime too, I believe (maybe small development fund from Cryptsy wallet?)

With the updated source code - bounties for a new Windows wallet, MAC, Android APK, etc.

Could do a social media program in the future also, but I think the above are more important currently.

Agreed but Tom should just wait for people (owners) of the Cryptsy Crave first.I don't know how much dev has.

NEVER.SELL.CRAVE....EVER

Crave is the furure

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:49:09 PM

Somebody who has a balance on Yobit,annoy them on the chat please  Cheesy

Slothman

Embrace The Darkness.

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 07:50:09 PM

Agreed but Tom should just wait for people (owners) of the Cryptsy Crave first.I don't know how much dev has.
I agree, they definitely get the right to them first.  I feel like it is a decent amount, and figured not 100% of those who held coins there would return here to get them back.
Slothman

Embrace The Darkness.

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 09:05:44 PM

Reminder to those new on the thread:

Donations are welcomed to be added to Cryptopia.

Please donate DOT (Dotcoin) to address : 1NdBNF9GkpLLZv2RcfdcRjG9tH4CBT3HTJ

Balance can be checked here (2 million needed):
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dot/address.dws?1NdBNF9GkpLLZv2RcfdcRjG9tH4CBT3HTJ.htm

Or donate bitcoin to address :1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
TomVelvetPaws (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 12:26:24 PM

Almost there.1914425.83735114 DOT

TreeAcid

Activity: 224

What's in the Magic bottle?

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 12:39:48 PM

WHAT IS HAPPENING, I'M FEELING CRAVEY VIBES RETURNING??  Shocked Cheesy

Set me up some masternodes because TomVelvetPaws is a magician, recreated my entire being that man did, now I crave to run masternodes, and just absorb the beautiful CRAVE WAVE incoming.

I've never been this excited IN MY ENTIRE GODDAMN LIFE. SOMETHING IS AFOOT
TomVelvetPaws (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 01:00:55 PM

WHAT IS HAPPENING, I'M FEELING CRAVEY VIBES RETURNING??  Shocked Cheesy

Set me up some masternodes because TomVelvetPaws is a magician, recreated my entire being that man did, now I crave to run masternodes, and just absorb the beautiful CRAVE WAVE incoming.

I've never been this excited IN MY ENTIRE GODDAMN LIFE. SOMETHING IS AFOOT

Lol aww, you.I'm collectively trying to free the Mushroom I Crave it.  Cheesy

TomVelvetPaws (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 01:03:18 PM

1961911.54842511 DOT Getting there.

TomVelvetPaws (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 01:27:30 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2017, 02:19:57 PM by TomVelvetPaws

We are there And over our goal in fact great Job everyone now listing time.You all want me to do it now or wait a day or so to see if the code is up to snuff?

Total 2008337.54757647 DOT

1NdBNF9GkpLLZv2RcfdcRjG9tH4CBT3HTJ

1Cfv6hCy4wjHUoZ9U7xNnZTLLWs4k5rp1m

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: