Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:30:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRAVE:Now Live on Cryptopia and new Faucet  (Read 27990 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TomVelvetPaws (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 10:26:09 PM

If i may chime in.

Under DOWNLOADS: Update the Github link to the new source.
Under Exchanges: Remove [/color] (fixed in the time i wrote this), change 'loose' to 'lose', change 'responsable' to 'responsible'.

Make the Masternode information a separate section - currently it is under exchanges.
Also, if you could, add that you must send a one-time transaction of 500 CRAVE for the masternode.  Currently, it doesn't say how much we need.

Update community website (fixed in the time i wrote this)
Could add a twitter link.

Change 'donatotions' to 'donations'.

Mostly just small stuff that makes it look better Smiley
(Also, I think the first two logos at the top should be moved to the bottom!  Just an opinion though!)

I'm working on it. The Github source under Obsidian Sorceress is the updated one currently.I just haven't moved it to my own repository I'm not really sure how?I'm still learning my way around stuff GitHub included.
Twitter Link: Done

Spelling error: Done

CRAVE Embrace the privacy movement    ◥
   Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.     ◥
TomVelvetPaws (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 10:35:07 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2017, 10:45:56 PM by TomVelvetPaws

Hey everyone On a side note I want everyone to check out this project and if you can or are interested Please support it even if it's just posting in the thread or giving a friendly pat on the back or any knowledge you may impart or help.It reminds me of myself and what I'm trying to accomplish here in a way.I would love to integrate this into crave any way we can.Please give your feedback here on what you think about his project and On his Thread.I would supremely appreciate it.

PS: He knows nothing about me posting this I ran across his ANN and posted 2 times

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1897054.new;topicseen#new

I am going to invite him into our community and see if he is interested in running master nodes.If he doesn't know how like me lol  The_Prof will run master nodes for him with a share of the mined coins as a payment at least for now.Crave could be the answer to his money problems and Tech problems as we seem to have good connections and we can help him improve his App and he can help improve Crave that's the way I see it.It is a WIN-WIN for both of us

Michael724

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 10:53:41 PM

Hit the menu bars, then go to the Adrenaline tab?

Thx! Adrenaline Node Count: 0   Undecided

Here is an alternative, if you have problems again.

A few hours ago i have started my Masternode history chart script. It counts the Masternodes every 15 minutes. There you can see the number of active Masternodes.

Take a look: https://goo.gl/hZuckA

It is currently "quick & dirty" scripting. If I have time I will make it better.
Slothman

Activity: 332
Merit: 263

Embrace The Darkness.

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 03:47:17 AM

A few hours ago i have started my Masternode history chart script. It counts the Masternodes every 15 minutes. There you can see the number of active Masternodes.

Take a look: https://goo.gl/hZuckA

It is currently "quick & dirty" scripting. If I have time I will make it better.

That's awesome.  I like it. Do you know if there is a way to incorporate that (live) into a webpage?  I was considering making a masternode info tab on the website later next week sometime.
TomVelvetPaws (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 04:45:55 AM

Little help, please.I get my Adrenalin node to fire up after doing what I am supposed to do but it only lasts for around 5 or 6 hours and I am having to restart it about every 30 minutes or so then after about 5 or 6 hours it does not exist.I have to do the whole process all over again. sending 500 and all that.The configuration is still there.But I get the could not allocate to collateral address error after about 5 or 6 hours.

Michael724

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 04:46:38 AM

Take a look: https://[Suspicious link removed]/hZuckA

That's awesome.  I like it. Do you know if there is a way to incorporate that (live) into a webpage?  I was considering making a masternode info tab on the website later next week sometime.

I need to write an API. Then you can use a Wordpress plugin to read the data from my server and display it on your website.

I try it at the weekend.
Slothman

Embrace The Darkness.

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 05:14:40 AM

Little help, please.I get my Adrenalin node to fire up after doing what I am supposed to do but it only lasts for around 5 or 6 hours and I am having to restart it about every 30 minutes or so then after about 5 or 6 hours it does not exist.I have to do the whole process all over again. sending 500 and all that.The configuration is still there.But I get the could not allocate to collateral address error after about 5 or 6 hours.
Is your wallet staking?  I had that problem once where my Reserved amount not participating in staking was 0, and staking was not turned off.  So every once in a while, my coins the node wallet would start to stake, and therefore, the node would not work afterwards.
TomVelvetPaws (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 05:20:45 AM

Yea staking is always there and on usually says every 10 to 20 minutes but lots of orphans sometimes and there are always orphans but sometimes it gets to where almost all are orphans.That's when I have to restart the wallet.My connection also goes down from 7 or 8 to 2 or 3 at times I keep having to delete the Peers file.So I need to turn staking off?Damn, That seems kinda counter productive.I've never seen a benefit to running a node but I get a stake of 1 crave about every 10 to 20 minutes. whats the difference in running a node?

Slothman

Embrace The Darkness.

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 05:34:34 AM

Well, if it's the wallet you are operating a masternode out of, it should not be participating in staking (Shouldn't be getting any 0.33333 rewards from it).
In Options, set the amount not participating in Staking to be something like 99999.
(This can also be set in your crave.conf file)
(Also, in your crave.conf file, you should have the staking=0 command for your node wallet)
I have to delete the peers files every once in a while too, not sure what that is about.
NEVER.SELL.CRAVE....EVER

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Crave is the furure

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 09:18:15 AM

Hi Cravers,

I'm restoring my offer to sell a few thousends of Crave at .0002BTC/Crave.

It's a chance for newcomers to get some before we get to Cryptopia.

As I've mentioned before,my next offer'll start at .002BTC/Crave in the near future

Let me know via PM  Wink

I've got no reason to write anything here.
tema

Activity: 715

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 09:26:40 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2017, 02:04:16 PM by tema

✔ Freedom ✔ Reliability ✔ Global accessibility BITCOIN ✔ Trust and Integrity ✔ Independence
TomVelvetPaws (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 10:00:04 AM

That's my favorite crave Pic.I have a seamstress that can make patches Back patches or shoulder patches or stickers.

CooleRRSA

Activity: 125
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 10:15:28 AM

Can you make hires version?
TomVelvetPaws (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 10:17:27 AM

He means a bigger version Tema can you make a bigger version?

TreeAcid

Activity: 224

What's in the Magic bottle?

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 12:54:08 PM

Crave theme song?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGQaH3-LK54

Just replace America with Crave  Cheesy
gloupsy

Activity: 141

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 12:55:45 PM

Why my post has been deleted by Bitcoin Forum moderator ?
I said : "68 masternodes is a very good number for this good old coin."
TreeAcid

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 01:57:34 PM

Can we request CoinMarketCap to list this coin again, with the correct supply and explorer and stuff?

By the way, NO PREMINE! How is the entire community not over this coin. It's like DASH or PIVX but...with a sprinkle of badassery, a touch of freedom, and a long history which has stood the test of time.
tema

Activity: 715

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 02:18:14 PM

Hello guys, Tom!  Smiley I am not Graphics Designer )) I just find this pictures from the old tread. It is a pity that these people who create this cannot be seen online long time ago

✔ Freedom ✔ Reliability ✔ Global accessibility BITCOIN ✔ Trust and Integrity ✔ Independence
Slothman

Embrace The Darkness.

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 02:34:55 PM

Can we request CoinMarketCap to list this coin again, with the correct supply and explorer and stuff?

By the way, NO PREMINE! How is the entire community not over this coin. It's like DASH or PIVX but...with a sprinkle of badassery, a touch of freedom, and a long history which has stood the test of time.
I just sent them a request yesterday, we'll see what happens
TreeAcid

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 02:36:50 PM

Hello guys, Tom!  Smiley I am not Graphics Designer )) I just find this pictures from the old tread. It is a pity that these people who create this cannot be seen online long time ago

Here is the original vector, uncolored though. FTP server is off, can't post an image but I uploaded a bigger version. It would take not so long to re-do it, maybe some new suggestion, I am good with CS6.

Code:
https://i.imgbox.com/pmPf9mE4.png
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: