Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:18:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Islapdonkey scammer, blackmailer and extortionist  (Read 357 times)
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 03:01:18 AM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

And as expected, all incriminating items are been wiped clean of the thread, rather than explained and we are suppose to believe that we dealing with a honest and reliable team, the Dev just deleted more than 8 pages of info from several different accounts that will make a potential investor think otherwise before investing in the coin but as i promised this info will always be present on this forum in some form or format, even if it entails playing post tag with this scammer. Thanks

@new devs

Do you already have full control of all the features of the coin? What happens in case of a fork of the chain? how would you retrieve coins?

Thank you for the interest. Just to be clear well designed blockchains are decentralized, there is no one person that flips a switch and controls a coin. We have assumed control of the social media accounts, developed a roadmap for future development and have a website under construction. The management team has elected not to make any changes to the wallet software at this time since the blockchain has been functioning within expectations with attractive staking and increasing network weight.

In the event of a fork, the longest chain with the most difficulty wins and will accrue most of the market value. if you have any doubts about this please see the price charts and hash rates for Bitcoin versus Bitcoin Cash. Bitcoin has most of the hash rate and most of the market value.

Another poster has asked what happens if the original dev returns and says "this is mine"? The answer is we welcome him and he is integrated into the team in a senior role, perhaps CEO and Lead Developer. The objective of the new management team is to build a gaming blockchain ecosystem with legitimate real world use cases and create returns for the Droxne shareholders, not perpetuate fiefdoms.  

Right! So am I the only one who thinks that one or more of this supposedly new team member ACCOUNTS is the original dev?

With regards to Droxne already listed on CMC, there are several scam coins on CMC. There are several scam coins on Topia. That's not a reason to support a scam project that could potentially rip several other individuals off. THIS coin was driven down from approx 2K to 35 sat by its own dev.

The dev sold 700k+ coins on the exchange for measly amounts just to net 0.75btc. Keep in mind several individuals including me have already invested heavily ( several BTC) into the project prior to introduction into an exchange.

Why boost this coin? and the dev can come back anytime and become a CEO. How lovely is that?

So, the community gets fucked by the dev, the community does the work of hyping the project up, and the dev can slides back in whenever he feels like to secure the CEO position and dump the remaining coins on unsuspecting investors.

I GUESS WE SUPPOSE TO BE COOL WITH ALL THAT RIGHT. COS BRINGING IT UP, MAKES YOU A FUDDER. RIGHT?

This guy shows the way he write in red and big letter has full of anger and hate, not for a purpose of giving information, and yet a PHD in  phsycology

Hunter i will be in denial if i said am not angry and there is no hatred directed towards convery. If you bought a coin at 3000 sat and watch the dev intentionally dump it down to 18 sat, you will be angry too. And if you see a group of individuals either naively or intentionally try to hype the aforementioned coin, just so the dev can come back and redump on new investors you would be angry too. Just put yourself in earlier investors shoe and ask yourself if you would still support this project, if that was the case. I understand you probably bought at this current price and will like to make a lil gain on your investment, but is it worth it when you dealing with a volatile individual thats will inevitable come back and decimate  the price and fuck all his new investor that you guys are currently courting. It's easy to be greedy but extremely hard to be unselfish.

I understand your point as well but one thing is that the new team is footing the bill for everything. Hosting. New exchanges. Game development. Site creation. So if you're still holding, you may still get a return on your investment. If you no longer are holding, then that's your fault for taking a loss. Don't blame others.

Wood i already posted my wallet to show that i still own those coins i purchased that am not some guy that sold of my coins for cheap and is intentionally trying to sabotage  whatever you trying to pull off. but again, you guys are not explaining how you intend to protect this new investors you courting from convery. So why should we help you hype up the coin's price so he can come back and repeat the same thing. Again, like i said it's really easy to b greedy but extremely difficult to be unselfish. And you guys are operating strictly of greed with no regards to what your action might have on future investors.

That was photoshop bro. And don't help. No one really asked you for it. But thanks for offering the free hosting, website maintenance, exchange listing and platform costs. I find it hard to believe that someone still holding really wants their investment to hit 0 sats. Get your story straight. You're holding but don't want profit. Sounds legit.

Again bro (smh who still say that) here goes my wallet, sitting right beside your statement and  you can verify the date and see that the droxne logo on the bottom tab. Iwil repeat myself again, it's easy to be greedy but really difficult to be unselfish bro.

"It's easy to be greedy but very difficult not to be selfish"

I agree with you, But this is very difficult to understand by some people

What this down comes to is do you believe in the new team @Anhtatsu, @wood299 and our attempts to rescue this coin? there are risks in life and in crypto.

1. There is no treasury fund, the funds disappeared when all the premine shares were sold by the previous dev. Hard decisions will be needed.
2. BTC continues to rally. Few coins will be able to complete with this juggernaut unless they have strong use cases and a strong team.

But if we are successful in our turnaround, this $100K market cap could increase materially from current levels. Do we have any other community volunteers that can help us make this platform successful? Maybe one of the forum members has a son or daughter they would like to get into crypto. We would welcome them into our team. They would learn all aspects of building a small business from nothing.

The old dev was online today.
"Last Active:   Today at 08:40:41 AM"
Why isn't he answering some questions?

He is gone, he transferred his BCT account to the new team. No other assets were provided, no documentation for the Droxne gaming foundation, no reserve funds.  If you see his account online, it means one of our team members logged into the account.

If that so, then your highlighted statement below makes no sense, but we know otherwise. The dev still owns a substantial portion of this coin, so i will repeat myself again, how do you intend to protect this new investors you courting from convery? why should we help you hype up the coin's price so he can come back and repeat the same thing

Droxne Investor Update - November 1, 2017

1. The Droxne ecosystem is growing with two crypto industry data providers enhancing their coverage.
a. Coinmarketcap has been updated their Droxne page with our new website, Reddit and Twitter channels. Please see  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/droxne/ for details.
b. Coingecko has a newly created page with blockchain information at https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/droxne.

2. We have applied for listings at two additional exchanges including one Chinese (Kucoin) and a UK-based exchange (Tradesatoshi).  

3. We have developed campaign signatures for any community members that wish to support us. Please contact @Anhtatsu or myself. We dont yet have a development fund so its too early to pay bounties, but will be needed to finance our growth. @Convery maybe you can donate a few coins back  Kiss when we set up our dev fund.

4. Discussions are underway as to games for the platform, two ideas were roulette and a car racing game inspired by Formula one.  

5. The development team have discussed making adjustments to the staking rate in the next wallet release. None of the dev team members feel the current 40\% staking rate is sustainable long term without excessive dilution of the coin supply of 82M currently and adverse impacts on the coin price. There is a long line of high staking rate currencies that have declined to 1 sat: EMB, IFLT, 1337, and we are planning procative action to avoid this fate.  Details of the proposals are on github: https://github.com/droxdev/Drox/issues/1

6. Proof of stake difficulty is 0.9788. The market cap is currently $108K.

We look forward to the communities feedback on the staking rate / monetary supply growth here or on the Slack channel.

This will show you a small percentage of what he made OTC, still he went ahead and crashed the coin price soon as it was listed in an exchange, just so he can net 0.7BTC. So when this new team members(Ahem) use the excuse that he must have dumped cos he wasn't suppose to be working for free, i guess we all should know better.

The dev has stated he no longer owns any coins. You may want to revise your huge "warning".

Right!! The Dev made a statement on slack that he gave all of his coins away to the new team. LOL. You must think the community is a bunch of idiots to believe that. Just gave all of his coins away to some random accts(wink) cos they called themselves the new team and made a website. GTFOH with the BS. If you didn't own some of this coin (and hoping to get a lil pump at the expense of others, so you can dump) and just happen to stumble on this page and read that. Would you have easily agreed with that comment? SMH

Quote from:  link=topic=2049978.msg23227043#msg23227043 date=1508406493
I'm willing to give the new developer team the benefit of the doubt and hope they can continue developing this coin for the benefit of all the early adopters!
Thank you for your trust, we will always grow and bring DRXNE up  Smiley

Oh, Hello Islapdonkey.
I see you regularly operate on our ANN, how much will GameCredits pay you a month for you to do this job?  Huh Grin Grin Grin

Check this from slack!!!!!!!!

ralphrolling [7:12 AM]
The problem with people today is their inability to comprehend clear statements. I have no problem waiting on a legit project. It's not my first rodeo. By the way, i will sell you the 78K coins you want me to wait with, for exactly what i paid for it, and thats 0.95BTC.

He want to sell his droxne coin to dev, that is the reason why he keep on posting that same redundant messages, so he can force the dev to buy his coin

You should do a little research before making sly comments. I was one of the first promoters on this thread and on slack. All one need to do is a go back and read earlier pages. 
I was present daily hyping the coin on this thread, slack and on topia when it got listed. I actually sent the first info to get this coin listed on coin market cap, so when you make sly comments about "our thread" or the dumb comment from the poster below you, it looks really silly to me.
    By the way, i  do own a couple of Game credit, and several other game related coins. That's what initially attracted me to this coin. But comparing droxne to Game credit is like comparing a turd sandwich to a juicy steak. Game credit has partnered will several leading game developers and the platform is heavily embedded into the gaming sphere. droxne only claim to gaming is the colorful whitepaper and promise to make a flappy bird kind of game sometime in the future. My little sister is not the best coder and she was able to create a similar looking game in about three days. So, nothing special here, though the aforementioned game from the dev has yet to materialize.

As for the newbie below you, the dev already offered to buy my coins to shut me up and you should post the entire conversation, so ppl can see the full context. But as the text read, I have no problem waiting on a legit project. It's not my first rodeo
I also invested in MobileGO and several other icos that have underperformed post ico but the difference btw those coins and droxne, is the decline occurred naturally, dictated by the public and not the dev. I know  most ppl have a shrewd mentality in the crypto-sphere, some will fuck over their moms, just to fill their pockets. However, some of us had an honorable upbringing and will combat such behaviors, when possible. A simple look thru my prior history should proof that.

So when someone can provide an honest reason for hyping this coin, which doesn't involve the new investors getting fucked by the dev, then i will recede with the comments.
But, i think this comments about a new team is the dev working behind the scene to spit shine a turd, and am not going to allow it.

Well, i will make sure to end every post, with the comment below, cos am sure you guys will rather have this buried.

THE INITIAL DISTRIBUTION FOR THIS COIN WAS THRU AIRDROPS. 1000 COINS TO 100 ACCOUNTS. THE ONLY INDIVIDUAL WITH MORE THAN A 1000 COINS WERE OTC INVESTORS AND WE PAID BTW 1K TO 3K PER COIN DEPENDING ON THE AMOUNT YOU BOUGHT.

FEW DAYS AFTER THE COIN WAS LISTED ON CRYPTOPIA, SOMEONE SOLD 725000 COINS FOR 107SATS. IT COULDN'T HAVE BEEN THE AIRDROP RECIPIENTS COS NONE HAD THAT MUCH COIN AND I SERIOUSLY DOUBT IT WAS THE OTC INVESTORS COS THE COIN JUST GOT LISTED AND THEY WOULD HAVE TAKEN A SEVERE LOSS. THE MOST DAMNING EVIDENCE, WAS THE DEV WITHDREW APPROX 800K COIN, FEW HOURS BEFORE THIS SALE OCCURRED. THAT WAS VERIFIED THRU THE EXPLORER. 

KEEP IN MIND, THIS GUY ALREADY MADE SEVERAL BTC FROM SELLING THE COIN OTC, SO HE WAS TRYING TO RECOUP THE EXPENSE FOR GETTING LISTED. SO, BASICALLY YOU HAVE A GUY WHO ALREADY MADE CLOSE TO 20BTC OR MORE SELLING THE COIN OTC, AND HE TURNS AROUND AND CRASHES THE COIN FEW DAYS AFTER IT WAS LISTED, JUST SO HE CAN NET 0.7BTC. PERSONALLY, I THINK WE DEALING WITH A SHORT SIGHTED INDIVIDUAL, AND THAT'S A BAD TRAIT FOR A DEV TO HAVE IN THE CRYPTO-SPACE. THIS GUY STILL OWN THE MAJORITY OF THE COIN, HE IS KNOWN TO FUCK HIS INVESTORS AND YET NO ONE IS PROVIDING A GOOD REASON WHY WE SHOULD HYPE THIS COIN UP AND LURE IN MORE INVESTORS.

Whats up with this coin? Who pumped it and why?!?!

A new management team has formed and jump started development including a new website, social media sites and white paper for Phase I. Since we started working the price has stabilized and returned from the brink.

The question is why? The reason is because in my estimation Droxne is a deep value opportunity for an investor that is willing to work actively to build the Droxne ecosystem and accept short term volatile swings on the way to price discovery. There is really only one gaming blockchain with an established franchise: GameCredits with an $118M market cap. This creates an opportunity for Droxne investors at the current market cap of $84K. In fact two of the other management team members contributing to this effort are early BTC investors and also see the potential. As for myself, I am an ex-hedge fund quant and started investing in crypto to diversify my assets and hedge against central bank recklessness. We had a very profitable equity activist book at our fund and crypto activism is gradually taking shape. More details of the management team members will be released in one of our future development updates.

Game credit actually have a working platform and is embedded into the community. Droxne claim to gaming is only noted in unjustified quotes made my the dev who still owns a majority of this coin and is laying in wait to dump the rest soon as the coin is hyped up. I won't be surprised if the original dev is one of this new team members in decoy. he was busted for intentionally dumping his coins and he is using an alternative id to get the community to pump his coin back up.

Like i said my favorites quotes from one of the new team members on slack is

Stef
I would vote for takeover but let's be honest : the newest scams in crypto is to clone a coin, launch it with nice infographics, dump the premine (or here it was a "double-spent", because the 20 millions seems intact, pure genious, scamming-way) and rebuy lower and wait for the community to form and take over so that they "work" for you and you will be, once again, able to re-dump on that market...
Posted in #generalSep 22nd at 5:35 AM

[/b]

We cannot predict crypto currency. there is risk, that's why invest only the money that you can afford to lose.
all crypto they are saying scam but keep on investing why not stop instead of making noise create your own coin project .

Am making noise to inform unsuspecting victims about the coin history. what they do with that info is up to them. Anyway, no one will be screaming scam, if this coin's value had declined naturally. It will be considered as such. Actually, when the price dropped from 3k to 1500, i didn't say a word cos i knew it was part of the game. But when the dev intentionally drove the price from 1500 to 107sats, that when i made my voice known and no matter how much greed might influence your thinking, you all know  am right.
  I would let it go if the coins was evenly distributed among holders, but a majority of the coin is still owned by the dev and we suppose to sweep that info under the mat and act like it doesn't exist. Cos lo and behold you get called a fudder for telling the truth.

So for the investor who is still confused, This coin was trading at 1500, then the dev sold 728200 coins for 0.7btc, effectively dropping down the price to 107sats and that's inevitable lead to the current price. The aforementioned DEv still owns a majority of the coin and that's the coin they what you to hype and bring back to life. In case you wondering, i invested 0.95btc with this dev and my total coin is now worth 0.0234btc, so if anyone should be screaming for help it should be me. So you should be mindful of whom to trust on this thread. A lot of ppl will say whatever just to transfer their losses unto you.

You are creating fear for everyone. Stand outside and wait for the next development.

Yes you'r right it is clear that he is only thinking about himself not for the community, he is the cause of bringing down the value of the coin because of spreading bad impression.

Right! the guy who is warning others about info that is been brushed under the mat is clearly looking out for himself. The guy who could just shut up and hopefully recoup some of the thousands i lost on this coin but rather speak against the atrocities is only thinking about himself. Am sorry, you didn't do enough research before investing but that not a reason to keep quiet so you can shill and dump useless coins on unsuspecting investors.
 If you already blindly bought in, then my quips is not for you, rather it's mean't for that dedicated investor researching the coin before investing. I rather make sure, they have all the info, and what they do with that is up to them.

What did this threat turn into? It was peaceful the last time I was here. Did anything turn out to be a scam or what is going on?

A small group of investors have organized to save Droxne and continue development. Many initiatives are underway such as

1. We received bids from developers on Fiverr to produce a roulette game
2. We are exploring a payment bot which allows gifting Droxne shares to members of the Discord channel
3. We have made enhancements to our Twitter channel to help communicate accomplishments and drive traffic
4. We have applied for listings at 4 exchanges: Poloniex, TradeSatoshi, Kucoin, c-cex
5. We have set up desktop wallets to hold development reserve funds from donations and or any income the platform may earn from staking or advertising.

It is still well and peaceful in this thread, except for one very disgruntled investor. Losses are not unusual in the crypto space particularly when coins or tokens launch. They are often overvalued and crash at inception. Unlike most coins at this market cap level, Droxne has a roadmap and purpose. 

The one very disgruntled investor is just trying to prevent you from scamming new investors. If you could provide concise answers to reasonable questions then he will stop

You mention that most coin in the crypto scene is overvalued and crash at inception, but how many coins have you dealt with that was intentionally crashed by the coin's developer?

The aforementioned developer was called out for crashing his coin but rather than answer to the allegations, a new team was form to lead the coin.

The new team then claims the dev has left the scene and has no more coin but you CoinCollector006 turn around and request that the previous dev donate to your development fund, so if he truly has left and has no more coin like you mentioned, then why make such request.

3. We have developed campaign signatures for any community members that wish to support us. Please contact @Anhtatsu or myself. We dont yet have a development fund so its too early to pay bounties, but will be needed to finance our growth. @Convery maybe you can donate a few coins back  Kiss when we set up our dev fund.

For those of us active on slack, we know the previous dev( as you like to call him) is really active there, so why the quips about the dev leaving. why don't you organize for convery to deal with this allegations rather than state that you have no idea what his intentions are, how are we suppose to trust you when you can't provide a concise reason for the ail already caused.

Also, why intentionally choose a coin from a know scammer who intentionally crashed the coin's price from 1050 sat (keep in mind this is an undervalue, cos most otc investors paid 3000 but am trying to compensate for the overvalue like you stated) to 18 sat?

How do you plan to protect the new investors you courting from this dev? why should they invest in the coin when that dev still owns a large majority of the coin and will just come back and crash and swindle the new investor.

Sure you made a website. Great! And you courting some game developers on fiverr ( quite laughable but at least you trying) but the ultimate question is how do you protect your new investors from suffering the  same fate that early investors had?

Why should we trust that you have the investors interest in mind, when the team already lied about the dev leaving the scene and owning no coin?

Without providing legitimate answers for this, all it entails is a coercion with convery to scam new investors.

Keep in mind that the disgruntled investor you mentioned, was the first one to send this coin to be listed on CMC, was an early promoter of this coin on cryptopia. He has been around the coin since it's inception. So buying a few coin at the current price and creating a website does not indicate a long time interest in the coin, rather i see a cohesive action with Convery (the dev) to intentionally hype up the coins price, so you can sell for a gain, with no regards for the loss that the new investors will face when Convery comes back and crash the coin.
[/b]

It's quite pathetic how no one else choose to force this guys to answer a few simple question to confirm the validity of their claims.

Two members of new team stated that the dev has no more coin and has left the group.

The dev has stated he no longer owns any coins. You may want to revise your huge "warning".

dev left the project, he no longer holds the majority of the coin, so the current development has nothing to do with the previous dev work. 

Yet those of us that are active on slack, knows that Convery is active on slack and they claim that the logins on btctalk is not convery but rather a newly formed team but ppl are so blinded by greed and have no care for the next individuals that they willing to support anything without a single shred of proof.

CoinCollector006 even asked the aformentioned dev who they claimed is gone and has no more coin, to donate to their development fund, so if he know for a fact that he truly  left and has no more coin, then why make such request.

They have yet to provide a good reason why Convery intentionally scammed his prior investors. So they propose that they have this close relationship with convery to where he gave up his coin to them, so they can consciously guide it to benefit the investors, but when they were asked about convery decision to fuck all his investors, this guy started talking about colors.

Also.... has he said anything about what he did in the slack, give any reason for dumping and screwing everyone who supported him over?

No color has been provided to the new dev team on the motives.

Other than FUD the project, what have you done to help others or your own situation? You blame others so much for your loss. But what have you done to make it a gain for anyone? Also, I did answer your question. You just didn't read my post or you didn't comprehend. I'm not here to guide you through you being remedial.

by the way, you notice how i quote everything you said cos i have nothing to hide and i want a reader to be able to make an educative decision by been able to follow the convo. while,  i notice you intentionally erase my post cos you know the dev will be back to delete all my post.  you hoping your post will be the only one left and without a reply for from them to follow, they will just have to take your post for face value. Oh well, i will keep printing the screen and as soon as he deletes it, i will upload the screen print.

This guy shows the way he write in red and big letter has full of anger and hate, not for a purpose of giving information, and yet a PHD in  phsycology

Hunter i will be in denial if i said am not angry and there is no hatred directed towards convery. If you bought a coin at 3000 sat and watch the dev intentionally dump it down to 18 sat, you will be angry too. And if you see a group of individuals either naively or intentionally try to hype the aforementioned coin, just so the dev can come back and redump on new investors you would be angry too. Just put yourself in earlier investors shoe and ask yourself if you would still support this project, if that was the case. I understand you probably bought at this current price and will like to make a lil gain on your investment, but is it worth it when you dealing with a volatile individual thats will inevitable come back and decimate  the price and fuck all his new investor that you guys are currently courting. It's easy to be greedy but extremely hard to be unselfish.

I understand your point as well but one thing is that the new team is footing the bill for everything. Hosting. New exchanges. Game development. Site creation. So if you're still holding, you may still get a return on your investment. If you no longer are holding, then that's your fault for taking a loss. Don't blame others.

Wood i already posted my wallet to show that i still own those coins i purchased that am not some guy that sold of my coins for cheap and is intentionally trying to sabotage  whatever you trying to pull off. but again, you guys are not explaining how you intend to protect this new investors you courting from convery. So why should we help you hype up the coin's price so he can come back and repeat the same thing. Again, like i said it's really easy to b greedy but extremely difficult to be unselfish. And you guys are operating strictly of greed with no regards to what your action might have on future investors.

All the gaming companies you mentioned deliver top notch games for all gaming consoles. Please do not compare yourself with those companies. You haven’t delivered anything in the field of gaming yet. When you release the flappy bird style (one button, one jump, basic logic), then you can compare yourself with some competitors already out there, even though there would be no competition whatsoever.

Exactly, just a cloned coin from a known scammer with absolutely no case use and a bunch of individuals with dubious character making an attempt to promote it.

They also choose to make up lies about anyone that tries to question their credibility. Again, coin collector why did you ask convery who apparently owns no more coin to contribute to your dev fund? actually i promise not to ask anymore questions, no use cos i never get a legible answer.

However, i still need you to provide that proof that i tried to extort Convery. I promise i will never drop this till you either provide a proof or publicly apologize for lying and trying to defame my character.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 03:01:33 AM

So the main question which no one care to ask, and the supposedly new team members keep dodging is How do you plan to protect new investors from Convery? The real owner of the coin who still owns a large percentage of the coin and is a known dumper. The guy who intentionally drove his coin price from 3000 sats to 18 sats

How do you plan to protect the new investors you courting from Convery? What is to say he won't come back and dump the coin price soon as it gain momentum.

I understand that some of you bought in at this price and could give a fuck about what happens to future investors who might fall into the trap and buy at a higher price prior to the next dumping. However, like i keep repeating it's really easy to be fucking greedy but pretty difficult to be unselfish.

Why state that convery has no coins when you know he still has a majority of the coin?

Why choose a coin from a known scammer to promote? and most of all how do you plan to protect new investors from this known scammer?

I made sure to add in links to show that am just quoting claims you guys made, so that you can't justify deleting my post by claiming that am lying about you guys. So if we suppose to believe that your intentions are pure and not just a con to lure new investors into this scam project, just so you can sell for a profit and provide an avenue for Convery to dump on new investors, then you need to start providing concise replies to this question

As for my documentation that Convery still owns a majority of the coin, here is my proof. Now i would kindly appreciate it if you showed a documentation to show that am not really chatting with the real Convery and this is not a ploy to deflect the accusation placed on the real Dev by claiming that a new team took over the coin. By the way, am sure you will be quick to delete this proof. lol.

On September 11th 2017, someone intentional spiked the coin's price from 823 sat to 130050 sat. They intentionally bought about $100 worth of Droxne at 130050 sat, just to stimulate the buy order and soon as their was a few orders on the buy order, the price dropped back down to 387 sat.

The following days the buy order was mostly dry with a huge sell order due to yesterdays action. Then on the evening of September 12th,  few accts placed huge buy orders with offers ranging from 10-3 sats.

On September 13th 2017, i noticed that the entire amount on the reservoir has been moved. Then Droxne which usually averaged 90k volume per day on cryptopia, had several millions of buy order placed. With the lowest at (approximately 28 million coins) sold for 3 sat. The entire amount in the reservoir was sold within a day. I suspected that Convery was moving the coin to different accts through Cryptopia. It was impossible to trace the coin movement if he utilized an exchange. However, if he moved it from one wallet to another, then it will be easily traced. I wasn't sure why he was doing that but i suspected he had a motive.

On September 17th, a group of accounts that have been defending Convery during his absence, announced that they were forming a new team to take over Droxne. They claimed that Convery has left and owns no more coin, so they have chosen to form a new team to take over from Convery. I immediately suspected that this was a ploy by convery to deflect the accusations placed on him. By forming a new team, earlier investor wouldn't have no one to blame and new investors will willfully invest cos they will believe that they have no more reason to be worried. I logged into the slack channel under an alternate account and verified that Convery just logged on less than 24hrs ago.

I made a comment asking why they choose to jump-start a coin from a known scammer when there were several legit coin that could use their collective help and the answer was they wanted Droxne to grow and when the Dev returned, he can assume a position with the team as a CEO

By the way, it's sad that in your attempt to discredit me, you will involve other innocent accounts like Dano and Joseep who did nothing but speak up against the Padideo scam group. They all got bundled into the attempt to destroy my voice on this thread cos they dared to speak up against the group.

You guys claim to be a legit gaming coin, but didn't even bother to research the scam groups claims and just fell in line with them with hopes to deflect the current negative light on your thread.

All i can say is thanks for making my job easy. Finally, most of the readers now  know what you guys are really about.

Am guessing someone finally told you how scammy it was to have a locked thread for coin trading on exchange. Initially, i was just hoping that you guy would prove me wrong  and state your true intentions, acknowledged the woes involved with this coin and actually provide a concise and truthfully answer on why you choose to promote a coin from a known scammer.

Rather, you guys choose to emulate the trend from the padideo scam group and make a fake post about me trying to extort BTC from Convery, while also locking the thread. This was all done within a few hrs after Disallowedword suggested that you lock the thread.  You didn't even bother taking into account that i have been fighting Convery's action since August or even made an effort to provide any proof of such extortion claim. The scammer at least manipulated my pm to use to claim validity. you guys on the other hand just expect everyone to believe you of face value, just like you expect us to believe every other lie you have told of face value.

Thank you but you pretty much proved my point with that sloppy act. Like i said before humans are not that stupid and they can easily deduce when bullshit is been feed to them.

Good luck but all those post you deleted will go back up and i intend to keep my promise of always updating potential investors of the hx of this coin and the scam within. I won't even bother asking you guys to answer any more question, cos it's now obvious from that last stunt to everyone that you are in cohesion with Convery to lure in and scam new clients. So am jut going to focus my energy now on exposing you guys like i do with every other scammer that i fight on this thread. Take care.

Again, the dev is currently active on slack and this thread. The FAKE quips about the dev leaving and they doing an overhaul is a HUGE LIE. So this talk about a new team is just a facade to cover up what's really going on. This keep Convery from answerign any question from earlier investors and hopefully lure new investors in cos they  believe their is nothing else left to be worried about. This guy is basically spit shinning a turd and hoping someone bites.

Keep in mind that Anyone can farm multiple accounts and make wild statements , that doesn't mean you should trust em. The idea is to lure you with simple things, so i will repeat again. GO BACK AND READ THE ENTIRE THREAD IF YOU THINKING ABOUT INVESTING. THIS SCAMMER HAS BURIED/DELETED ALOT OF INFO WITH HOPES THAT NEW INVESTORS WON'T FIND OUT ABOUT IT, ACTUALLY 90% OF INCRIMINATING MATERIALS ON THE THREAD HAS BEEN SCRUBBED. Do a diligent research

THE INITIAL DISTRIBUTION FOR THIS COIN WAS THRU AIRDROPS. 1000 COINS TO 100 ACCOUNTS. THE ONLY INDIVIDUAL WITH MORE THAN A 1000 COINS WERE OTC INVESTORS AND WE PAID BTW 1K TO 3K PER COIN DEPENDING ON THE AMOUNT YOU BOUGHT.

FEW DAYS AFTER THE COIN WAS LISTED ON CRYPTOPIA, SOMEONE SOLD 725000 COINS FOR 107SATS. IT COULDN'T HAVE BEEN THE AIRDROP RECIPIENTS COS NONE HAD THAT MUCH COIN AND I SERIOUSLY DOUBT IT WAS THE OTC INVESTORS COS THE COIN JUST GOT LISTED AND THEY WOULD HAVE TAKEN A SEVERE LOSS. THE MOST DAMNING EVIDENCE, WAS THE DEV WITHDREW APPROX 800K COIN, FEW HOURS BEFORE THIS SALE OCCURRED. THAT WAS VERIFIED THRU THE EXPLORER. 

KEEP IN MIND, THIS GUY ALREADY MADE SEVERAL BTC FROM SELLING THE COIN OTC, SO HE WASN'T TRYING TO RECOUP THE EXPENSE FOR GETTING LISTED. SO, BASICALLY YOU HAVE A GUY WHO ALREADY MADE CLOSE TO 20BTC OR MORE SELLING THE COIN OTC, AND HE TURNS AROUND AND CRASHES THE COIN FEW DAYS AFTER IT WAS LISTED, JUST SO HE CAN NET 0.7BTC. PERSONALLY, I THINK WE DEALING WITH A SHORT SIGHTED INDIVIDUAL, AND THAT'S A BAD TRAIT FOR A DEV TO HAVE IN THE CRYPTO-SPACE. THIS GUY STILL OWN THE MAJORITY OF THE COIN, HE IS KNOWN TO FUCK HIS INVESTORS AND YET NO ONE IS PROVIDING A GOOD REASON WHY WE SHOULD HYPE THIS COIN UP AND LURE IN MORE INVESTORS.

THE DEV STILL OWNS MOST OF THE COINS AND SOON AS THIS COIN GAINS AN SORT OF TRACTION, HE WILL BE BACK TO DUMP AND DESTROY THE GROWTH. BE VERY CAREFUL, DON'T GET DRAGGED INTO HIS COBWEB OF LIES AND PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND DO A DILIGENT RESEARCH ON THIS COIN BEFORE WASTING YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY

what games do you guys support?

We are in the process of building games, acquiring the source code for games that we can rebrand and cultivating partnerships with game developers. We will post on our channels when our games are operational.

You can go back and read this thread and verify that claims have been made about building games for this token since day one but all that was accomplished was crashing a coin from 3000 sat to current price of 18sat. Regardless of the price manipulations to make it seem like the coin is gaining value, we all can see that the mostly $300 - 400 daily volume is just someone buying and selling the coins to themselves. anyway, since we on a new page, it's time to bump my main post which am sure might trigger a deletion of my current/previous post. Anyway, don't fret cos i plan to keep the promise i made in august when i discovered the scam within this coin and i  will make sure potential investors are always made aware

Nothing that Islapdonkey says can be trusted, he completely ignores the fact there is a new team running this coin. There are now websites that warn the public of his unethical and shady behavior. https://islapdonkeyserialscammer.wordpress.com

There is post from a German website who warns of a 0.76 BTC extortion from Islapdonkey http://bitcoinge.pw/islapdonkey-extorts-ffentlich-einen-benutzer-will

I personally hope that any one that has an interest in investing in this coin will take the time to peruse the two threads that i will post below. Keep in mind, both threads can be arduous to peruse cos its detailed and well documented.

The info on the first thread will shows that i have been fighting a scam group since June ( cos they scammed me of 0.76 BTC through a coin called padideo) I have exposed and froze several of their scam thread, so they choose to misrepresent me on this forum, in other to kill my voice. All i can say is good luck to them. Pretty hard to deter me from my objective.

The 2nd shows a detailed outline of the Droxne scam, a coin i invested 0.95 BTC in and the developer dumped it from 3000 sat to current price of 18 sats.  No need to believe me or Convery, you can just peruse the thread and make up your mind.  One thing about me is i always provide information backed by with lots of proof.

Now when you done, maybe you can come back and ask Convery whom i have been fighting since August when i personally discovered and exposed his scam(but all of a sudden also claimed i tried to extort him without providing a single proof) why he choose to employ a similar scheme utilized by the aforementioned scam group. And trust me he is going to deny/come up with various excuses to deflect the exposed fraud. All i hope is that you ask him to provide a detailed proof to support his statement, just like i did with mine. Thanks.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2386727.msg24678683#msg24678683 - Thread about the Padideo scam group who is also responsible for stripple, nebule, deboot, logicAI, evolution lab, securivitas, regrar, bitcoinash and several other countless scam thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2424624.msg24813120#msg24813120 - An extremely detailed thread detailing the entire outline of this Droxne since initiation to the current state. I truly hope you insist that Convery and the crew provide a detailed info to counter the info presented here. It's quite detailed, so you shouldn't have any problem graping the extent of the con.

what games do you guys support?

We are in the process of building games, acquiring the source code for games that we can rebrand and cultivating partnerships with game developers. We will post on our channels when our games are operational.

You can go back and read this thread and verify that claims have been made about building games for this token since day one but all that was accomplished was crashing a coin from 3000 sat to current price of 18sat. Regardless of the price manipulations to make it seem like the coin is gaining value, we all can see that the mostly $300 - 400 daily volume is just someone buying and selling the coins to themselves. anyway, since we on a new page, it's time to bump my main post which am sure might trigger a deletion of my current/previous post. Anyway, don't fret cos i plan to keep the promise i made in august when i discovered the scam within this coin and i  will make sure potential investors are always made aware

Initially, i was just hoping that you guy would prove me wrong  and state your true intentions, acknowledged the woes involved with this coin and actually provide a concise and truthfully answer on why you choose to promote a coin from a known scammer.

Rather, you guys choose to emulate the trend from the padideo scam group and make a fake post about me trying to extort BTC from Convery, while also locking the thread. This was all done within a few hrs after Disallowedword suggested that you lock the thread.  You didn't even bother taking into account that i have been fighting Convery's action since August or even made an effort to provide any proof of such extortion claim. The scammer at least manipulated my pm to use to claim validity. you guys on the other hand just expect everyone to believe you of face value, just like you expect us to believe every other lie you have told of face value.

Thank you but you pretty much proved my point with that sloppy act. Like i said before humans are not that stupid and they can easily deduce when bullshit is been feed to them.

I won't even bother asking you guys to answer any more question, cos it's now obvious from that last stunt to everyone that you are in cohesion with Convery to lure in and scam new clients. So am jut going to focus my energy now on exposing you guys like i do with every other scammer that i fight on this thread. Take care.

Again, the dev is currently active on slack and this thread. The FAKE quips about the dev leaving and they doing an overhaul is a HUGE LIE. So this talk about a new team is just a facade to cover up what's really going on. This keep Convery from answerign any question from earlier investors and hopefully lure new investors in cos they  believe their is nothing else left to be worried about. This guy is basically spit shinning a turd and hoping someone bites.

Keep in mind that Anyone can farm multiple accounts and make wild statements , that doesn't mean you should trust em. The idea is to lure you with simple things, so i will repeat again. GO BACK AND READ THE ENTIRE THREAD IF YOU THINKING ABOUT INVESTING. THIS SCAMMER HAS BURIED/DELETED ALOT OF INFO WITH HOPES THAT NEW INVESTORS WON'T FIND OUT ABOUT IT, ACTUALLY 90% OF INCRIMINATING MATERIALS ON THE THREAD HAS BEEN SCRUBBED. Do a diligent research

KEEP IN MIND, THIS GUY ALREADY MADE SEVERAL BTC FROM SELLING THE COIN OTC, SO HE WASN'T TRYING TO RECOUP THE EXPENSE FOR GETTING LISTED. SO, BASICALLY YOU HAVE A GUY WHO ALREADY MADE CLOSE TO 20BTC OR MORE SELLING THE COIN OTC, AND HE TURNS AROUND AND CRASHES THE COIN FEW DAYS AFTER IT WAS LISTED, JUST SO HE CAN NET 0.7BTC. PERSONALLY, I THINK WE DEALING WITH A SHORT SIGHTED INDIVIDUAL, AND THAT'S A BAD TRAIT FOR A DEV TO HAVE IN THE CRYPTO-SPACE. THIS GUY STILL OWN THE MAJORITY OF THE COIN, HE IS KNOWN TO FUCK HIS INVESTORS AND YET NO ONE IS PROVIDING A GOOD REASON WHY WE SHOULD HYPE THIS COIN UP AND LURE IN MORE INVESTORS.

THE DEV STILL OWNS MOST OF THE COINS AND SOON AS THIS COIN GAINS AN SORT OF TRACTION, HE WILL BE BACK TO DUMP AND DESTROY THE GROWTH. BE VERY CAREFUL, DON'T GET DRAGGED INTO HIS COBWEB OF LIES AND PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND DO A DILIGENT RESEARCH ON THIS COIN BEFORE WASTING YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY[/b
[/quote]

What did this threat turn into? It was peaceful the last time I was here. Did anything turn out to be a scam or what is going on?

A small group of investors have organized to save Droxne and continue development. Many initiatives are underway such as

1. We received bids from developers on Fiverr to produce a roulette game
2. We are exploring a payment bot which allows gifting Droxne shares to members of the Discord channel
3. We have made enhancements to our Twitter channel to help communicate accomplishments and drive traffic
4. We have applied for listings at 4 exchanges: Poloniex, TradeSatoshi, Kucoin, c-cex
5. We have set up desktop wallets to hold development reserve funds from donations and or any income the platform may earn from staking or advertising.

It is still well and peaceful in this thread, except for one very disgruntled investor. Losses are not unusual in the crypto space particularly when coins or tokens launch. They are often overvalued and crash at inception. Unlike most coins at this market cap level, Droxne has a roadmap and purpose. 

The one very disgruntled investor is just trying to prevent you from scamming new investors. If you could provide concise answers to reasonable questions then he will stop

You mention that most coin in the crypto scene is overvalued and crash at inception, but how many coins have you dealt with that was intentionally crashed by the coin's developer?

The aforementioned developer was called out for crashing his coin but rather than answer to the allegations, a new team was form to lead the coin.

The new team then claims the dev has left the scene and has no more coin but you CoinCollector006 turn around and request that the previous dev donate to your development fund, so if he truly has left and has no more coin like you mentioned, then why make such request.

For those of us active on slack, we know the previous dev( as you like to call him) is really active there, so why the quips about the dev leaving. why don't you organize for convery to deal with this allegations rather than state that you have no idea what his intentions are, how are we suppose to trust you when you can't provide a concise reason for the ail already caused.

Also, why intentionally choose a coin from a know scammer who intentionally crashed the coin's price from 1050 sat (keep in mind this is an undervalue, cos most otc investors paid 3000 but am trying to compensate for the overvalue like you stated) to 18 sat?

How do you plan to protect the new investors you courting from this dev? why should they invest in the coin when that dev still owns a large majority of the coin and will just come back and crash and swindle the new investor.

Sure you made a website. Great! And you courting some game developers on fiverr ( quite laughable but at least you trying) but the ultimate question is how do you protect your new investors from suffering the  same fate that early investors had?

Why should we trust that you have the investors interest in mind, when the team already lied about the dev leaving the scene and owning no coin?

Without providing legitimate answers for this, all it entails is a coercion with convery to scam new investors.

Keep in mind that the disgruntled investor you mentioned, was the first one to send this coin to be listed on CMC, was an early promoter of this coin on cryptopia. He has been around the coin since it's inception. So buying a few coin at the current price and creating a website does not indicate a long time interest in the coin, rather i see a cohesive action with Convery (the dev) to intentionally hype up the coins price, so you can sell for a gain, with no regards for the loss that the new investors will face when Convery comes back and crash the coin.

@Islandponky

Alle Münzen liegen auf Cryptopia. Der Developer hat keine Münzen mehr.
Die 2 grossen Adressen:
DbtWtMnKiiZYvUxK2HfYC5Ju7xCZo8UcNB
DraAxngtUqGZvx5THymtHuJZ2cMHhPYXCN
sind Crypopia Wallets.
bitte lasse Deine Unterstellungen hier im Forum.
80-85% der Münzen sind auf die Gemeinschft verteilt.
ca. 20% der Münzen stehen auf Cryptopia noch zum Verkauf.

Googel Translator, sorry for my bad english:

All coins are on Cryptopia. The developer has no more coins.
The 2 big addresses:
DbtWtMnKiiZYvUxK2HfYC5Ju7xCZo8UcNB
DraAxngtUqGZvx5THymtHuJZ2cMHhPYXCN
are Crypopia Wallets.
please leave your insinuations here in the forum.
80-85% of the coins are distributed to the community.
About 20% of the coins are still for sale on Cryptopia.

So, i guess am suppose to believe the first individual to receive the very first part of the dump, the random newbie acct that Convery all of a sudden decided to sell 725000 coins for 0.7 BTC when the coin was trading close to 1050 sat

[/b]

]
I guess you can also explain why Coin collector was asking convery for donation to the dev fund, if Convery has no more coin

DROXNE Markedcap is very very low. 21 BTC = 140.000 USD. 14.11.2017
5 BTC will cost you a listing on the stock Cryptopia exchange.

If a coin was bought for 3k OTC and entered the market close to 2k to 1800 sats and the coin's dev subsequently crashed the price to 107sats within two weeks after it entered the market. then over time crashed it down to 18sat i wouldn't call that a low market capped coin. Also i wouldn't be in a rush to hype the said coin just to lure individuals in, so the aforementioned dev can come back and dump on the new investors.

Oh by the way, there is a lot of scam related coin on cryptopia, coinexchange io, livecoin, yobit ETC. Cos a coin is on an exchange doesn't mean we should automatically hype it up, especially when it's proven to that the dev is a scam artist. As for that Cryptopia listing that you guys love to tout so much, it's the OTC investors who got fucked by Convery that paid for that listing. The individuals who bought this coin that is trading around 25 sats for approximately 2-3k sat

This is letter to our community to help counter the FUD that has been raised in recent threads.

Dear Droxne shareholder,

How will the new management team protect investors?

a. no hype in our marketing - I have asked dev team members to refrain from making price or market cap predictions
b. diversification of the investor base - one of the coming enhancements is to reintroduce PoW mining alongside PoS minting to allow miners to help secure the network and earn coins for their efforts, we are also in the process of building a faucet which would provide free coins 
c. addition of a second exchange - we have applied for listings at four exchanges, once accepted this will improve the liquidity of Droxne

Why should the new management team be believed?

Since we have become involved the price and market cap of DRXNE have stabilized in the 80K to 100K range with development of a website, Twitter and Discord channel. The charts are visible at Cryptopia. Another reason is because our management team members were part of the crypto community long before the troll. One of them is Mr. X. who has been mining BTC since before 2010. Another dev team member @Anhtatsu has been around since 2016 The proof is his BCT account dated from 2016 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=934630.

What is the timeline for release of the games?

No specific timelines are being provided. We are all volunteers freely donating our time and will build as time and donations allow doing so.

You intentionally sprout random info to deflect the main question that was asked. The Question was How do you plan to protect new investors from Convery? The real owner of the coin who still owns a large percentage of the coin and is a known dumper. The guy who intentionally drove his coin price from 3000 sats to 18 sats. How do you plan to protect the new investors you courting from convery?

Secondly i asked why the team members should be believed when you started off with a lie. You claim that that convery left the scene and gave all his coins away, yet those of us that are active on slack, knows that convery is till active on slack and you CoinCollector006 even asked the aformentioned dev who you claimed is gone and has no more coin, to donate to your development fund, so if he truly has left and has no more coin like you mentioned, then why make such request.

Long before any of the members you mentioned knew about droxne, this troll like you mentioned has been an active part of this particular coin, not btc or any other vague excuse you might use, but actually this particular coin, so if there is anyone who knows the history of the coin. well.....

WTB 25000 AT 3K. Must be willing to use escrow unless you are a senior/hero member on this forum.

State how you intend to protect the new investors from convery then i will stop till then all i see is coercion.
[/quote][/quote]

Hey Coincollector, am still waiting on that proof that i tried to extort Convery. It's imperative that you provide that proof to the public, cos it's pretty hard to believe anything you have to say, if you choose defamation of character in other to further your agenda. So please provide that proof that i tried to extort Convery for 0.95 BTC as you stated earlier. Thank you.

By the way, in case you didn't know, the thread i created about the scam group that you choose to copy has been slowly acquiring more views https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2386727.0  and i just shut down their latest attempt.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2518208.new#new

You claim to be working for the public but choose to quote/model this individuals of dubious character. I really would like to see that proof that i tried to extort convery. Thanks

Islapdonkey, his insistence on wanting to discourage or discredit investors like me who believe in the growth of currencies, are in vain.

I believe that in the near future the valuation will keep you silent.

Afreu i wonder how you will take it, if i made a comment on this forum that you tried to extort money from me if it wasn't true. Will you just be ok with it or will you make an effort to show that its false?

How can you trust anyone to lead a coin if they were willing to lie and make an extortion claim with hopes to silence someone that is been inquisitive about their intentions. Am not asking anything from them but to provide proofs for the several claims they have made. As you can see all of mine usually come with several proof, i just request that they do the same too.

By the way your 6 post acct commenting on something you don't know much about, holds little weight. Sorry

Did this coin fail once? Why is that? Huh

The original developer has not been heard from since September 13th on BCT and the currency has experienced significant fluctuations since then with the price as high as 130,000 sats and as low as 3 sats. It is not my place IMHO to make accusations about impropriety or skulduggery. Crypto is a volatile illiquid asset class particularly with coins with market caps below $1M and even mighty Bitcoin has had 90% drawdowns from the peak value in its history.

Several investors have seen value in this platform including a working block explorer, attractive logo, a listing on Cryptopia (this alone is worth 4+ BTC) and staking returns in the 40% range. A new management team has formed and has restarted development focusing on the website and social media channels for phase 1. Future phases will create a white paper, launch a development fund, expand the use cases for the currency and enhance the core blockchain technology.

You are welcome to join our Slack channel if you are considering an investment and or wish to contribute to the Droxne ecosystem.

You guy keep name dropping CMC and Topia like it's the greatest achievement in the world. Sure it cost money to get on both site but no one seems to be mentioning that the dev still owns a substantial amount of this coin.  As for your stance about not making an accusation, either you are the dev or you choose to blindly turn an eye on the injustice that was wielded against the investors. Several proofs are on this thread and are also on your beloved slack. wooing ppl to slack will not hide the fact that the coin has a teriible history and needs to put to rest and we watching that slack, soon as we feel the need, we will make our presence known on there, to warn potential investors that this is a trap.
 My question remains, if you not the developer in decoy, then why choose to boost a known scam coin just cos it's on topia and cmc.

Did this coin fail once? Why is that? Huh

The original developer has not been heard from since September 13th on BCT and the currency has experienced significant fluctuations since then with the price as high as 130,000 sats and as low as 3 sats. It is not my place IMHO to make accusations about impropriety or skulduggery. Crypto is a volatile illiquid asset class particularly with coins with market caps below $1M and even mighty Bitcoin has had 90% drawdowns from the peak value in its history.

Several investors have seen value in this platform including a working block explorer, attractive logo, a listing on Cryptopia (this alone is worth 4+ BTC) and staking returns in the 40% range. A new management team has formed and has restarted development focusing on the website and social media channels for phase 1. Future phases will create a white paper, launch a development fund, expand the use cases for the currency and enhance the core blockchain technology.

You are welcome to join our Slack channel if you are considering an investment and or wish to contribute to the Droxne ecosystem.

You guy keep name dropping CMC and Topia like it's the greatest achievement in the world. Sure it cost money to get on both site but no one seems to be mentioning that the dev still owns a substantial amount of this coin.  As for your stance about not making an accusation, either you are the dev or you choose to blindly turn an eye on the injustice that was wielded against the investors. Several proofs are on this thread and are also on your beloved slack. wooing ppl to slack will not hide the fact that the coin has a teriible history and needs to put to rest and we watching that slack, soon as we feel the need, we will make our presence known on there, to warn potential investors that this is a trap.
 My question remains, if you not the developer in decoy, then why choose to boost a known scam coin just cos it's on topia and cmc.

Instead of deleting them why not post proof that the allegations are untrue? I think the community would benefit more from that then from deletions

There were suspicious developments around the previous dev's premine and the crash. No one on the new dev team is disputing that.

Yet islapadonkey is making false accusations about the new team. He is claiming that we are using farmed accounts and that we are the previous dev in disguise. This is who we are https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2049978.msg23723432#msg23723432. If you look closely these accounts including accounts from 2014 and 2016 (longer than his time on BCT) they bear no resemblance to Convery's account in style and form. 

We invested after the implosion and are attempting to create value out of a failed investment. If you listen to donkey's FUD, he wants this blockchain to fail and decline to zero. Thats is about $120,000 of investor money dropping to zero or a 100% loss. Why would an investor islapadonkey that allegedly owns 78K shares that he bought for 0.95 BTC not support a new investor group that is attempting to rebuild and recover funds for investors?

The new team can prove we can deliver with a new well designed website: www.droxne.net. Next steps will be much harder the games development and the blockchain enhancements. It will involve serious sacrifices. The volunteers are not paid by anyone, we are not management of an ICO with an obligation to investors. Current Droxne investors should be more supportive of our efforts. 

I can't support your devious plan cvos it will inevitable lead to new investors been scammed by  the main dev of this coin. It's easy to say that the dev has left but this guy is active on the slack and regularly logs into this thread. So how can you say he abandoned the coin when he is really active. If this guys was willing to crash this coin from sevral thousand sats to 10-18sats, what makes you think he won't do it again. So basically, am suppose to help you support a coin by a scvammer who owns a significant amount of the coins, just so you can lure in more investors for him to come and dump on. Also the fact you guys promoting his bs lie about giving all his coins away to you guys ( the new team ) makes me doubt everything you saying and your intentions. Cos we all know that there is no way this guy will give ways all of his coins to some random acct cos they called themselves the new team and created a website. As for my large post. it's easy to bury my post with tons of newbie accts showing interest. so this is my way on making sure every new investor is away of the situation. What they end of doing with it is up to them. Anyway, am the fudder but ypou guys intentionally supporting a coin from a scammer, who still owns a large portion of the coin and didn't give you guys any reason for his acts.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 03:01:53 AM

In a cont. effort to hopefully force this team to either admit that they lied or provide proof for the aforementioned accusation, am going to bump.  Even if you join their discord make sure to request that they show you a proof to support this accusation before believing any other quip they might offer.

You shouldn't trust your hard earned BTC on a team that can't be transparent in the crypto sphere, or worse, willing to tell inflammatory lies. The space is all about been transparent so ask for that proof, then peruse this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2424624.msg24810549#msg24810549 and ask for real answers to dispel the detailed info listed on the thread.

Research, Research and Research some more before investing your hard earned BTC. Take care.

For those who feed into @Islapdonkey scam and constant trolling/fudding of this thread please be aware that he is a known con artist. He has been caught several times and also trolls/fudds other threads just like this. He is most likely doing so to get the price of the coin will drop so he can buy in. Please do your own research before falling for trolls/fudd. The DROXNE team is highly active in their discord channel and are more than willing to sit and chat with you about any concerns you may have. Since I found out about DROXNE they have been nothing but open and honest about who they are and how they took over development of this coin. @Islapdonkey seems to be a former investor to the coin before the take over who is holding a grudge against all the wrong people and trying to see them fail. But i assure you the DROXNE team does not feed into his tactics nor are they worried about them. DROXNE team has my full confidence in their ability to meet all roadmap layouts, and keep the community highly informed with whats going on. So again please to not feed into the troll @Islapdonkey and if you have any question please join the discord and talk to the community/devs first hand.

well since he choose to repeat the same comment. here is my response again.

Yes, plz do a thorough research and do make sure to visit every thread on the list to see that it was made by a malicious scam group in attempt to silence my voice on the forum. its all been proven to be a lie, since they all disappeared once mod started asking for login id to verify aforementioned statement.

The droxne team also got tired of me constantly exposing their bs and choose to take a similar stance, so i will leave you with this and request that you ask this team to honor the transparency that is the backbone of crypto and release the proof to back up their claim that i tried to extort convery.

By the way, take your time and peruse the thread and see how long i have been fighting this obvious attempt to lure new investors into convery's new scheme, stating this in regards to the newb statement that this is an attempt to drag the price of the coin down. Again, do a diligent research, visit all pertaining threads mentioned and then make your final decision on whether to invest on this team for the long term. Take care.

You can peruse a well detailed thread about the history, previous scam and potential risk of this coin by visiting this thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2424624.msg24810549#msg24810549

Hey guys! Am still waiting on the proof regarding this comment. Kinda hard to believe anything you say, if you were willing to stoop and emulate this proven scam group. Anyway, plz provide this proof of me extorting Convery. Thank you

Islapdonkey and his crew of grifters are running a series of cons, scams, ID theft and straight theft.

This crew, and from the looks of it they are working together are perpetrating some pretty obvious crimes, but there is no way to prove anything, so they continue to get away with it. The tactics they are using are old skool cons, and the accusations and counter accusations seem to be working like a charm to create doubt, disinformation and camouflage.  Extortion seems to me the most lucrative of the bunch.

The former dev Convery received an extortion request for 0.95 BTC. At today's prices that's real money.

From the tactics these guys are using I am guessing this crew might possibly be from Nigeria

Islapdonkey Stole my ID Card and is using it to defraud others
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2381393.msg24322303#msg24322303

Islapdonkey, joosep, and his other alt accounts BLACKMAILING and EXTORTION
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2381533.0

Danos and Islapdonkey the escrow scammer
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2381295.0

AGC SOURCED (dvyanc, Princa) is liar and scammer.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2383001

Monbux's Escrow Services | Since 2014 | Security Upgrade | Legendary |
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=631008.380

Danos scammer with proof
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2387290.0

Scam Group Made Up Of "Dvyanc" "Princa" "Xanderis" and "Dexter42"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2386727.msg24385320#msg24385320

For those who feed into @Islapdonkey scam and constant trolling/fudding of this thread please be aware that he is a known con artist. He has been caught several times and also trolls/fudds other threads just like this. He is most likely doing so to get the price of the coin will drop so he can buy in. Please do your own research before falling for trolls/fudd. The DROXNE team is highly active in their discord channel and are more than willing to sit and chat with you about any concerns you may have. Since I found out about DROXNE they have been nothing but open and honest about who they are and how they took over development of this coin. @Islapdonkey seems to be a former investor to the coin before the take over who is holding a grudge against all the wrong people and trying to see them fail. But i assure you the DROXNE team does not feed into his tactics nor are they worried about them. DROXNE team has my full confidence in their ability to meet all roadmap layouts, and keep the community highly informed with whats going on. So again please to not feed into the troll @Islapdonkey and if you have any question please join the discord and talk to the community/devs first hand.

Beware, Islapdonkey is a scammer!!! Do not trade with him or trust him.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2381295.msg24332437#msg24332437
He is an escrow scammer along with danos, another amazon gift card scammer!

He will try to fake an escrow e-mail with you, so do not send anything first! I repeat do not send anything first!

He will fake the escrow and ask you to send Semux to his own address first! I repeat this is a scam!

He has also scammed many other users, not limited to

Monbux’s Escrow Services | Since 2014 | Security Upgrade | Legendary |

Danos scammer with proof

Yes, plz do a thorough research and do make sure to visit every thread on the list to see that it was made by a malicious scam group in attempt to silence my voice on the forum. its all been proven to be a lie, since they all disappeared once mod started asking for login id to verify aforementioned statement.

The droxne team also got tired of me constantly exposing their bs and choose to take a similar stance, so i will leave you with this and request that you ask this team to honor the transparency that is the backbone of crypto and release the proof to back up their claim that i tried to extort convery.

By the way, take your time and peruse the thread and see how long i have been fighting this obvious attempt to lure new investors into convery's new scheme, stating this in regards to the newb statement that this is an attempt to drag the price of the coin down. Again, do a diligent research, visit all pertaining threads mentioned and then make your final decision on whether to invest on this team for the long term. Take care.

You can peruse a well detailed thread about the history, previous scam and potential risk of this coin by visiting this thread

Hey guys! Am still waiting on the proof regarding this comment. Kinda hard to believe anything you say, if you were willing to stoop and emulate this proven scam group. Anyway, plz provide this proof of me extorting Convery. Thank you

Islapdonkey and his crew of grifters are running a series of cons, scams, ID theft and straight theft.

This crew, and from the looks of it they are working together are perpetrating some pretty obvious crimes, but there is no way to prove anything, so they continue to get away with it. The tactics they are using are old skool cons, and the accusations and counter accusations seem to be working like a charm to create doubt, disinformation and camouflage.  Extortion seems to me the most lucrative of the bunch.

The former dev Convery received an extortion request for 0.95 BTC. At today's prices that's real money.

From the tactics these guys are using I am guessing this crew might possibly be from Nigeria

Danos scammer with proof

i feel like all this mindless chatter is to push all this info from view, so i will bump it again

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Serious case of mental illness
 Cry

rather than cont with the constant chippering, i will just bump valuable info for potential investors. You can't mask proof. And i always have ample proof

The constant fud from @Islapdonkey convinced me to invest more and increase my positions in Drxne.  Smiley

I feel pity for this guy and his personal vendetta against this project... he really seems like someone with serious issues. Embarrassed    I know my words will surely trigger him right now at replying me and that I should just ignore him, but hey : it's fun to trigger him and to see someone that don't know "how to play" and simply doesn't fit in crypto. Most probably it's someone that borrowed money to gamble in crypto and got huge losses by not having the required skills and risk management for trading. Crypto is surely not for everyone and Islapdonkey is the perfect demonstration...

Everything is clear and transparent and the dev team is always available on the Discord chat. Can't wait to see what's coming up for Drxne!

I usually have a lot of respect for legendary member till i run into one that their integrity has been compromised by greed. This prior post is coming from an individual who was quick to give me a negative feedback once the dev team claimed that i tried to extort convery. I sent him a pm and begged him to ask them to provide a proof, a message, pm, post something to show that i tried to extort convery and he just ignored me, cos his main beef is that i have been trying to expose this coin for what it is and since he is financially invested in it, he could give a fuck. Again if everything is clear and transparent then how about they start with providing that proof that i tried to extort convery and from their we  can work our way to the other issue i have outlined on the thread below.

well since he choose to repeat the same comment. here is my response again.

Danos scammer with proof

In a cont. effort to hopefully force this team to either admit that they lied or provide proof for the aforementioned accusation, am going to bump.  Even if you join their discord make sure to request that they show you a proof to support this accusation before believing any other quip they might offer.

You shouldn't trust your hard earned BTC on a team that can't be transparent in the crypto sphere, or worse, willing to tell inflammatory lies. The space is all about been transparent so ask for that proof, then peruse this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2424624.msg24810549#msg24810549 and ask for real answers to dispel the detailed info listed on the thread.

Research, Research and Research some more before investing your hard earned BTC. Take care.

Public Service Announcement:

Islapdonkey is a known scammer and extorter in this forum, I suggest you stay away from him at all costs and take everything he says with a grain of salt.

Hey Princa, or is it dexter42, Asuns supertonin, Sonic Ether, Supertonin Network, Evolution lab, Padideo coin, Securivitas, Nebule, Stripple, Regrar, Bitcoinash and several other countless alt you go by. Nice of you to make an appearance here to show some support, kinda helps ties everything together. So this is the guy who made the original claim that i tried to extort him cos i have been busting up several of his threads after he scammed me of 0.76 BTC thru padideo coin. he made a malicious claim in an attempt to silence me on the forum but it backfired on him. This is who the Droxne team choose to emulate when they made similar claims with hope that it will derail my voice cos i was exposing incriminating info related to the coin.

Well, like i always mention everything i say comes with multiple proof. Am not known to make any comment, i can fully support with several info. So plz visit this thread and peruse the detailed list of scam thread that i have exposed which is associated with this acct. you can also see several accts thanking me for informing them before they invested. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2386727.0

Anyway, since we on Droxne channel, i will bring the topic to Droxne. So Guys, am still waiting on that proof that i scammed and extorted anyone. Rather avering and quoting statement that have no relation to droxne,  How about we stay on topic and focus on droxne and provide that proof that i tried to extort convery. Thank you.

https://www.reddit.com/r/slavelabour/comments/7kse9o/task_defend_me_on_bitcointalk_for_15/

If you follow the link you will see that @Islapdonkey is literally offering people 15 bucks to come troll this thread with him LOLOLOL

Oh man you guys trying so hard now, so i guess you creating stupid post now and claiming that i did it. OK now. Am just going to stick with making sure my voice stay active on this thread. I already told you that no matter what form of bullying, lies or deceitful method you employ to try and muzzle me, it won't work. I made a promise to stay active on this thread and warn potential investors of the hx and potential dangers involved with this coin. No matter how many months/yrs that pass, i will keep that promise. Take care.

I love DROXNE Kiss 22 Conections to my Windows qt-Wallet.
Very stable network. I like the development.
I like the new developer team. You have my full confidence. Smiley

Just keep in mind as  you peruse this thread that this was the random acct that convery choose to dump the initial coins to when this coin was trading above 1000 sat. Sometimes coincidence might be far beyond that

@Islapdonkey

you're boring the community. Fuck you ...

Thank you for that insult, but run along and tell them to provide that proof that i tried to extort convery, and while you at it, tell them to provide a detailed proof on how they intend to protect new investors from convery dumping the coin back to 3 sat.

Oh! dont tell me convery owns no more coin, cos your master coincollector was caught asking him to contribute coins to their dev fund. And by the way aren't you the random acct that convery choose to dump 725k coins to at a rate of 109 sat when the coin was trading comfortably around 1500 sat back in august. Well, by staying active on this thread, am just keeping the promise i made on that fateful day.

So yeah run along and tell them to provide the proof that i tried to extort convery, and we can go from there. thanks.

The constant fud from @Islapdonkey convinced me to invest more and increase my positions in Drxne.  Smiley

I feel pity for this guy and his personal vendetta against this project... he really seems like someone with serious issues. Embarrassed    I know my words will surely trigger him right now at replying me and that I should just ignore him, but hey : it's fun to trigger him and to see someone that don't know "how to play" and simply doesn't fit in crypto. Most probably it's someone that borrowed money to gamble in crypto and got huge losses by not having the required skills and risk management for trading. Crypto is surely not for everyone and Islapdonkey is the perfect demonstration...

Everything is clear and transparent and the dev team is always available on the Discord chat. Can't wait to see what's coming up for Drxne!

I usually have a lot of respect for legendary member till i run into one that their integrity has been compromised by greed. This prior post is coming from an individual who was quick to give me a negative feedback once the dev team claimed that i tried to extort convery. I sent him a pm and begged him to ask them to provide a proof, a message, pm, post something to show that i tried to extort convery and he just ignored me, cos his main beef is that i have been trying to expose this coin for what it is and since he is financially invested in it, he could give a fuck. Again if everything is clear and transparent then how about they start with providing that proof that i tried to extort convery and from their we  can work our way to the other issue i have outlined on the thread below.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄