Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:15:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: YOBIT SCAM | NEED TO BOYCOTT THIS SCAM EXCHANGE | NEXT CRYPTY | SCAM ICO |  (Read 2285 times)
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 04:59:27 PM

YOBIT = YOSHIT = SCAM

I have my bata coins stuck here for months now , I made several support tickets and even tweeted to these bastards on twitter so they can have a walk of shame .
Enough is enough this website is a scam with 3rd world noobs trading shitcoins here who don't know anything about this exchange and exchanges like mintpal and cryptsy which ran with users coins and money .
1st Thing :- Wallets are pretty Dead
2nd :- Support does not answer tickets
3rd :- Running scam ico's where all ico die after some days . ( I think it is the dev team only who is making there own ico's and running them as they get more money like this )
4th :- Wallet builders , they said they don't add wallet builder coins but they have added many such coins in the past .

I will be adding more proof here on the way .

https://twitter.com/VerthagOG/status/854899531716206592

https://twitter.com/VerthagOG/status/854722227471831042

Support is not very good at Yobit. I have had several support issues but luckily I haven't had any coins stuck there yet. The site doesn't seem to be very user friendly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
koguma

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:36:08 PM

I have used yobit and they are not scam as they still continue to pay the withdrawals and the process is instant. They might be having a problem with the BTA wallet and like yobit, even other exchanges show the same problem for other altcoin currencies. Their support may not be responsive which is why you are facing this issue.

If you have installed BTA wallet, is that wallet working fine and is it in sync?
They are most definitely scammy.  I have the same exact problem with BTD.  Identical problem.  Wallet has been in maintenance for over a month, yet trading continues.  I've already started a new scam post in the scammers section regarding this.  They're already being investigated for fraud.

oisilener1982

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:47:28 AM

900 Confirmations and it is still not showing in the Balance

I deposited ETH and it took 12 hours to arrive

Yobit is one of the worst exchange
koksal

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:41:52 PM

Some aby coins are stucked .Seems as "sent" but never were delievered on the other end.

Blockexplorer keeps giving confirmations and errors afterwards

No reply from support at all.

ABY says Yobit wallet needs to be fixed but check yobit the ABY wallet seems all fine...

For proof;

http://explorer.artbyte.me/address/AG4Qeq7ZC2zURZQn7RZhaSLm4jSjLW79ZJ
tel29

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:05:41 PM

What happened:
40 days ago, I sent coins to Yobit, they were never deposited
Scammers login: tel29

Amount Scammed: 6.545407 ETH
Payment Method: deposit in my wallet in YOBIT : 0xcd0c0df7f1Ba0D7D47AB064d0701b0ffc2991B0f
Proof of Payment:  Transaction  0x0cdeccff2073f6f09567c85aa9004bb5ca098531e956d236c1021e1a2bf0c6b7
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x0cdeccff2073f6f09567c85aa9004bb5ca098531e956d236c1021e1a2bf0c6b7

PM/Chat Logs:

I opened five tickets support, i sent private message in bitcointalk and bits.media, MMGP and until now nothing.
Stay away from the Yobit exchange!!!
The1crypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:10:30 PM

Be careful.

DON'T TRUST YOBIT

If you have any problem (withdraws, access to your account, ...) they don't answer to the support tickets (only an automatic mail), and they don't solve the problem.

Be careful with Yobit, do not trust them
The1crypto

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:13:19 PM

What happened:
40 days ago, I sent coins to Yobit, they were never deposited
Scammers login: tel29

Amount Scammed: 6.545407 ETH
Payment Method: deposit in my wallet in YOBIT : 0xcd0c0df7f1Ba0D7D47AB064d0701b0ffc2991B0f
Proof of Payment:  Transaction  0x0cdeccff2073f6f09567c85aa9004bb5ca098531e956d236c1021e1a2bf0c6b7
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x0cdeccff2073f6f09567c85aa9004bb5ca098531e956d236c1021e1a2bf0c6b7

PM/Chat Logs:

I opened five tickets support, i sent private message in bitcointalk and bits.media, MMGP and until now nothing.
Stay away from the Yobit exchange!!!

I also have some problems with them, and they never answer the tickets. It still unsolved.
IconFirm

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574

Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 01:16:19 PM

Copy/paste from one of the many other Yoshit scam threads:

Why do people continue to use this exchange for trading and storage? Yobit's risky practice of locking accounts and coins is well-documented here. Sending coins to Yobit is playing a risky dice, almost always in favor of the exchange keeping the coins.

For those who ignore the countless scam reports, I can suggest a few charities who accept bitcoins for a good cause. You would be doing this planet a greater favor by donating your coins to them. It's the exact same thing. When you send coins to Yobit's hot wallet you are donating your coins to this exchange.

Agreed. And since OP has confirmed that it's 1.5 BTC it's a huge amount of BTC to be trusting a random exchange in Russia(or is it even located there, now) that has an absolutely dreadful reputation of being consistently the worst place to trade your coins and has consistently the worst customer support out there.

Even though i'm sure you did nothing wrong, you should have been informed on yobit's shady activities.

Their environment basically is completely toxic, the entire exchange relies on pump and dump coins to operate and wallets are in constant maintenance mode. People's money is stuck in every way you can imagine. OP, if you don't get your money back or even if you do, learn your lesson and don't return with a new account.

TBH bitcointalk have allowed this scam exchange to to rip-off forum members for far too long. I have been warning users about this exchange since they scammed me many, many months ago - & I'm not the only one. Over the last few weeks Yoshit have been flooding their thread with fake noob comments from literally hundreds of shill accounts - even posting in Russian, even though it's the English thread, in an effort to hide the hundreds of complaints about them.

It is simply a 100% scam.

It's about time BCT moderators put a stop to Yoshit & their scammy activities by locking their thread for good & not allowing them to advertise on BCT ever again. By doing nothing BCT is actively helping promote this scam - it's got to stop.

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
mejorandotufuturo

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:51:33 AM

yon can not withdawl BTC or Altcoins?
Lipe490

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:21:35 AM

I usually do not post in this thread but when I saw you subject title I had to comment. Yobit used to be a good exchange 2 years ago, I had nothing to complain about them, they confirmed my withdraws within a minute and all the deposits worked fine. Then they started some weird things like leaving shit and dead coins listed, and also some coins that blockchain no longer exists! This is unnaceptable. You can take by example the Esp2 coin, which before used to be only esp. They still have listed ESP (this blockchain changed for esp2) and innocent people deposit esp2 there and never see the coins again because they can't withdraw.
The1crypto

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:10:17 PM

I usually do not post in this thread but when I saw you subject title I had to comment. Yobit used to be a good exchange 2 years ago, I had nothing to complain about them, they confirmed my withdraws within a minute and all the deposits worked fine. Then they started some weird things like leaving shit and dead coins listed, and also some coins that blockchain no longer exists! This is unnaceptable. You can take by example the Esp2 coin, which before used to be only esp. They still have listed ESP (this blockchain changed for esp2) and innocent people deposit esp2 there and never see the coins again because they can't withdraw.

Now is a shit exchage. They support team does not exist. They never answer the tickets.
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 07:08:42 PM

Yes it is a scam since heard a lot of bad news also UNIFY had alerted all of us to move into another exchanger. These people might want to run away with our funds, but how ling this guys sucks mud?

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
IconFirm

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574

Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 10:42:47 PM

Looks like BCT moderators have locked the Yobit thread at last!  Smiley

Hopefully this will be the end of them.

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
olegoleg117

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:13:30 PM

The exchange constantly freezes withdrawal of funds

On absolutely different coins.

then for a day, then for 2-3 days, then for a few weeks

Wallet online, transactions on other exchanges take place almost instantly, but the Yobit does not have enough money, so they use the funds of clients

Technical support does not respond at all to tickets, at best in 20-30 days you get a standard template message

How to deal with this?
BlueYozakuraBTC

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 09:33:05 PM

Wow I didn't know it was this bad. I was worried about buying some coin and thought I'd poke around and get some reviews. I've used bittrex and although I never like the "fees" my withdrawals have always been successful. No issues yet "crosses fingers".

I was looking around Yobit and wondering why they have a dice site running and then I saw all of these random ICOs in a list stating "buy coin now". I thought wouldn't that be a conflict of interest? I mean seems a bit unprofessional but then again what I do I really know about running an exchange. Still a dice feature? So they're hoping you go play and loose money and then I'm seeing all of these other issues with "wallet in maintenance" for weeks? I mean that's true theft because the price of certain coins can change in a few minutes to a full day. Weeks?!? that's so dirty.

It's a shame because they have coins that actually could really jump in price but not getting them isn't the option.

▓▓▓▓▓▒░░
                       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
        ░░           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░
      ▒░        ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░
    ░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
   ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░            ▒
  ▒░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░              ░▓▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░             ░▓▓▓░
 ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░           ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒          ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░         ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░          ░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░          ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░       ░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░  ░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░
 ░▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░     ░░
  ░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░      ░█░
   ░▓▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░        ░██░
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░          ░███▒
      ░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░             ░▒█████░
                           ░░▒██████░
            ░░░░░░░░░░▒▒█████████░
                 ░░░░░░░░░░░░
Sphere .
  DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL NETWORK 
         OVER 250,000 HAVE JOINED!
ICO DATE 
Feb. 12, 2018
███
███████░
███████████
██████████████░
██████████████████
█████████████████████░
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████░
█████████████████
█████████████░
██████████
██████░
GET IT ON
Google Play
                     ░███
                   █████░
                  █████░
                 ▒███▓
         ░███▓       ░████▓
      ████████████████████████
    ░█████████████████████████
   ░████████████████████████▒
   ████████████████████████
   ░██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
       ░████████████████████▓
           █████    █████
DOWNLOAD ON THE
App Store
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 01:15:08 AM

They sent mail today
Try YoBit InvestBox: link removed

Invest your free coins to InvestBox! It’s NOT Pyramid/HYIP, all payments are made from special fund.

LIZA - 10% daily (1744% / month)
BTG - 0.1% daily (3% / month)
BTC - 0.1% daily (3% / month)
DOGE - 0.1% daily (3% / month)
ETH - 0.2% daily (6% / month)
LTC - 0.1% daily (3% / month)
WAVES - 0.1% daily (3% / month)

To get InvestBox Payments for LIZA, BTC, ETH, DOGE, LTC, DASH, WAVES, BTG, ZEC, BCC - you need to Play minimum 5 Dice Games / day at these coins.

Sincerely yours,
Team of Yobit.Net

If they really have other investments then why they need our funds?

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
kgbinc

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 05:55:43 PM

I think the yobit.net site is great! 

I am currently trying to find someone reliable to build an exchange for me and I understand the laws and have the funds I just dont know who to go through to buy a legit exchange. I see yobit and was like yep mine needs to have all the same features but once again I dont know who to trust or hire for this type of project. Anyone know of a trustworthy and reputable company I could count on to build be an exchange like yobit.net? 

I appreciate the help in advance.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:45:15 PM

I think the yobit.net site is great! 

I am currently trying to find someone reliable to build an exchange for me and I understand the laws and have the funds I just dont know who to go through to buy a legit exchange. I see yobit and was like yep mine needs to have all the same features but once again I dont know who to trust or hire for this type of project. Anyone know of a trustworthy and reputable company I could count on to build be an exchange like yobit.net? 

I appreciate the help in advance.

There will be a lot to work for to create a site like yobit. There are scripts I've checked before, the script will allow you to create an exchange and from there you can edit the codes to build your exchange. Its not an easy task if you ask me, there are several things to consider including the hardening of your exchange so hackers can't penetrate.

Making people use your exchange is the hardest, if its not going to work like you intend, you could end up like how yobit end - being a scam exchange.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
zamolsix

Activity: 162
Merit: 5

FreeLancer, Video Editor and Graphic Designer

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:23:57 PM

anyone knows how can we contact any member from yobit?
i`v got my coins stuck from 26 december, i made many request but still no answer, i agree with 
olegoleg117
they freeze our coins and use it, after that coin has a growth and then drops verry low they let your coins. that is SCAM.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ █  FreeLancer. Graphic Designer. Video Editor █ █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂  
Frean32

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:24:09 AM

Hi all,

Stay away from this people, be carefull.
I suffer an email hacking from yobit Facebook support, they stole my email and all my coins accounts, all my money stolen.

This is not a joke, its fucking real...

Be careful in this cryptoworld,

By guys,

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: