Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:04:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (VOUCHED BY HERO) Make between $600-$3,000/month on Facebook by Facebook Inc.  (Read 32072 times)
WeatherChaser (OP)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 02:28:46 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2017, 05:48:08 PM by WeatherChaser

I have found a way to make money on Facebook, and I just received my first direct deposit from Facebook Corporate.

This method is actually ran by Facebook, and all it requiress is you to have a free WordPress website and also a Facebook page with a follower base.

I am selling this for $100 (PRICE REDUCED) as to how legit it is.

I also have an email from Facebook Corporate with real headers and such I could forward to you for verification.

VOUCHED
I've never seen a method similar to this, unlike how many other methods on the market are close replicas of each other.

The guide itself has multiple screenshots and WeatherChaser walks you through the method very thoroughly, although I wish he elaborated more in the conclusion (he explained everything I had questions on via PM though). I didn't have much trouble following most of the steps outlined.

As to the effectiveness of the guide, it's hard for me to say as, again, I am not familiar with this method, nor the aspect of Facebook that was used. I also have not completed the method myself so actual payment proofs aren't available, from my side. However, from what WC has described to me and what I understand from the method, it checks out and I don't see why it wouldn't work.

It requires roughly a few hours to get through the setup (although it will depend on the person using it) and the earnings depend on the quality of work that you put in and, as WC mentioned in the OP, the amount of people you are able to reach.

However, I wouldn't say that the guide is worth $400. Sounds like a steep price for what the guide is.

I didnt see any post of Bitcoin_Revo on your entire thread.Who is he?

That'll be me Smiley

Social Media Expert For Hire
President and CEO of a large news media network

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
38BitsOfRam

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 03:26:46 PM

So Facebook pays you when ppl clicks the ads on your page, interesting but no ones going to pay $400 for this
jaceefrost

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 03:32:58 PM

I get paid from someone online using my facebook adspace for about 10$ per weekly, if I'm in US i'd get paid with 25$ + referral bonus for people you recruit or for every facebook acoount they can activate the ads. Learning how to earn from it didn't required me any cents and I think what you are asking here is a bit too much for a tutorial which is most likely can be found for free on other forums.
WeatherChaser (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 04:15:58 PM

No, this is not what any of you are claiming. Its not AdSpace, not clicking on things or anything of the nature. You get paid directrly from Facebook.

And this is not found anywhere else in Google... I have searched it as Facebook has not went officially public with this method.

If you don't want it... Then don't buy it. But you are missing out on up to 3 BTC a month, they also pay via PayPal.

bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 05:12:06 PM

At least explain with a rough idea.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
38BitsOfRam

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 05:18:14 PM

No, this is not what any of you are claiming. Its not AdSpace, not clicking on things or anything of the nature. You get paid directrly from Facebook.

And this is not found anywhere else in Google... I have searched it as Facebook has not went officially public with this method.

If you don't want it... Then don't buy it. But you are missing out on up to 3 BTC a month, they also pay via PayPal.

How many followers to you need to have to get the 900$?
WeatherChaser (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 05:21:48 PM

At least explain with a rough idea.
So with the world of social media, Facebook has developed a way for you to publish articles. If you have a niche, you can easily make a website on WordPress.com for free. There is a specific plugin you get so when you publish articles, it formats them in a way that Facebook allows you to monetize them.

I had 210,000 impressions with about 1,500 clicks to where I made $933 for the month of March.

Since April 1st to April 23rd, I have made $836. I will clear about $1,100 by the end of the month.

WeatherChaser (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 05:29:46 PM

Here is a screenshot I just took of my earnings since 3/1.

Bighero76

Activity: 268

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 05:47:22 PM

So pay hundreds of dollars to get the name of a specific plugin? Bro pi** off!!

You gave enough context clues a 4th grader could google and figure it out, maybe i should post it myself ??
WeatherChaser (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 06:00:49 PM

You gave enough context clues a 4th grader could google and figure it out, maybe i should post it myself ??
Not paying for a plugin... there's a specific way you have to do everything or you will not 1.) Make any profit. 2.) Get banned from Facebook or 3.) Won't get approved.

I already sold this to two forum members and they are very pleased.

WeatherChaser (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 06:01:59 PM

Just because you can't afford my method doesn't mean you need to be jealous.

Phoenil

Activity: 148

LEGENDARY vouched FREE VPS method! Repeatable!

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 06:28:38 PM

These two members are maybe willing to vouch? Smiley
surfnetworking

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 06:53:57 PM

I was one of the buyers of this method, even though I was the first one and got it at a discounted price (I didn't spend $400 but near that amount) I can confirm this method is real, and working. The method cannot be found on any search results, it pays very well. This is a unique method.... this is not like "Put these ads on your site and make money." - No. Not one bit. This is very unique, and since FB is a specific platform, it would be very interesting to see this method posted online (As in someone bought it and reuploaded it.)
WeatherChaser (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 06:57:54 PM

I was one of the buyers of this method, even though I was the first one and got it at a discounted price (I didn't spend $400 but near that amount) I can confirm this method is real, and working. The method cannot be found on any search results, it pays very well. This is a unique method.... this is not like "Put these ads on your site and make money." - No. Not one bit. This is very unique, and since FB is a specific platform, it would be very interesting to see this method posted online (As in someone bought it and reuploaded it.)
Thank you for your vouche!!! Also, Surf was a very prompt buyer, no issues with PayPal and no waiting around.

sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 08:34:35 PM

So what exactly are you giving for $400 ? The method or the plugin or building the site or getting targeted traffic or alliance with facebook corporate or something else? Since your concept is not familiar, you need to explain it a bit.
WeatherChaser (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 08:52:45 PM

So what exactly are you giving for $400 ? The method or the plugin or building the site or getting targeted traffic or alliance with facebook corporate or something else? Since your concept is not familiar, you need to explain it a bit.
You willk be receiving the method of how exactly to start making money from Facebook. This includes niches, how to build the website easily, how to properly create the Facebook page for monetization, the plugin needed to format the articles, and how to setup Facebook Monetization.

Includes will be tips on how to run a successful page, how to verify your Facebook page, and good SEO tips for the Google indexing.

Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 10:15:54 PM

So how do we know this vouch isn't just faked by him?
It's posted by a new member... How seriously can we take this vouch?

I doubt anyone will buy it if you don't provide any information about it.

mombay

Activity: 299
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 10:53:50 PM

Give me a vouch, will give an honest review (I am old member then my vouch will boost your sales).

Regards.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
WeatherChaser (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 11:01:03 PM

Give me a vouch, will give an honest review (I am old member then my vouch will boost your sales).

Regards.
Full member is not older.... I just need 30 activity more to be full.

You can pay $200 if you wish but no one will be getting this for free.

WeatherChaser (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 11:19:54 PM

Regards.
Hey look, I'm a full member Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: