Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:13:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (VOUCHED BY HERO) Make between $600-$3,000/month on Facebook by Facebook Inc.  (Read 32072 times)
pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 06:22:31 AM

As far as i have researched i guess the op is talking about Facebook Audience Network unless i am entirely wrong but if i am correct, this business is very legitimate and can earn you a lot of cash.
@ OP, you need someone to vouch for your product and i am available to write a comprehensive review about this business provided you can send me a vouch copy.
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:52:14 AM

As far as i have researched i guess the op is talking about Facebook Audience Network unless i am entirely wrong but if i am correct, this business is very legitimate and can earn you a lot of cash.
@ OP, you need someone to vouch for your product and i am available to write a comprehensive review about this business provided you can send me a vouch copy.

I felt like he is talking about Instant articles but it is not so successful platform on facebook as many of the advertisers taking back their ads from it recently. 600$ - 1300$ per month looks too good to be true to me.
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 11:39:23 AM

I think this is nothing but a scam. If there were a way to earn money with facebook, everyone would know it as facebook is not a secret group of few privileged.
Why would only op has the previlege to use it and sell it.
Kashif009

Activity: 1101
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:49:05 AM

Its better to get traffic on your website from your facebook page, put adsense ads on your site and earn $$$.
WeatherChaser (OP)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 12:41:08 AM

Its better to get traffic on your website from your facebook page, put adsense ads on your site and earn $$$.
Actually no, AdSense bans most of their publishers for false reasons. I was banned for invalid click activity, even though I had a plugin which prevented that. This is why there is still a lawsuit pending against Google.

Again, this is a method of how to achieve the most money online. I had sold this to one more person on this forum and all 3 are already seeing income roll back in. Within one months time, they will make more than their initial investment, plus more.

Social Media Expert For Hire
President and CEO of a large news media network
Bighero76

Activity: 268

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 01:18:19 AM

Fake scam stuff
WeatherChaser (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 10:46:00 AM

Fake scam stuff
Says the guy with negative trust Wink

WeatherChaser (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 10:47:40 AM

I think this is nothing but a scam. If there were a way to earn money with facebook, everyone would know it as facebook is not a secret group of few privileged.
Why would only op has the previlege to use it and sell it.
Is that why I'm going to be receiving a direct deposit for nearly $1,200 this month?

If you can't afford my method you don't need to slander it with false claims. That's plain childish.

WeatherChaser (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 11:00:13 AM

This is earnings for the past couple of days... the top one is just for today, and it's 7am here Wink

Arcteryx

Activity: 728

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 11:01:23 AM

So pay hundreds of dollars to get the name of a specific plugin? Bro pi** off!!

You gave enough context clues a 4th grader could google and figure it out, maybe i should post it myself ??
Not paying for a plugin... there's a specific way you have to do everything or you will not 1.) Make any profit. 2.) Get banned from Facebook or 3.) Won't get approved.

I already sold this to two forum members and they are very pleased.
Do you care to mention exactly who the second forum members is you sold it too?
I am very skeptical about this method or else alot of people who are using facebook would of capitalize on this just like with youtubers but they make only like $20 a month for somehting like 1k viewer base.

Give me a vouch, will give an honest review (I am old member then my vouch will boost your sales).

Regards.
Full member is not older.... I just need 30 activity more to be full.

You can pay $200 if you wish but no one will be getting this for free.
I would like to do this and can because of being a hero member and have done these vouch reviews before.
I can pay you in paypal as well but only at the discounted price that is.

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
GHCoins45

Activity: 539

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 11:16:34 AM

What if I pay you $200 after I make them? If you really think that your method is working shouldn't be a problem.
WeatherChaser (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 11:29:52 AM

You gave enough context clues a 4th grader could google and figure it out, maybe i should post it myself ??
Not paying for a plugin... there's a specific way you have to do everything or you will not 1.) Make any profit. 2.) Get banned from Facebook or 3.) Won't get approved.

I am very skeptical about this method or else alot of people who are using facebook would of capitalize on this just like with youtubers but they make only like $20 a month for somehting like 1k viewer base.

Give me a vouch, will give an honest review (I am old member then my vouch will boost your sales).

Regards.

I would like to do this and can because of being a hero member and have done these vouch reviews before.
I will do this for you, considering you an active Hero member, with zero negative trust.

Arcteryx

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 11:37:55 AM

Regards.

I will do this for you, considering you an active Hero member, with zero negative trust.
I thank you for this opportunity. I can also give you a good word too if the discounted price is alright or even a 80% vouch copy if you will consider this.
As you can see I have no negative marks on my trust page.
Just pm me when you have made a decision on how much you can sell this method for my vouch review then giving you a more reputable foundation to sell these for the going asking price.
Thank you.

WeatherChaser (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 11:44:25 AM

Regards.

I thank you for this opportunity. I can also give you a good word too if the discounted price is alright or even a 80% vouch copy if you will consider this.
Just pm me when you have made a decision on how much you can sell this method for my vouch review then giving you a more reputable foundation to sell these for the going asking price.
Thank you.
I have sent you a PM, can you please confirm that you have received it?

Arcteryx

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 04:09:03 PM

Regards.

Thank you.
Confirmed that I received your personal message just now but you did not say how much it would be and yes I would be paying to your paypal but did not say which way to pay it as. Purchase or send as a gift payment? Or it doesn't matter since it's a premier account as you stipulated in that message.

WeatherChaser (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 04:14:52 PM

Regards.

Thank you.
Confirmed that I received your personal message just now but you did not say how much it would be and yes I would be paying to your paypal but did not say which way to pay it as. Purchase or send as a gift payment? Or it doesn't matter since it's a premier account as you stipulated in that message.
Thank you for the prompt reply, I would be willing to let it go for $200 as you said you would purchase it only at that discounted price. I won't be charging you the full amount since a Hero member won't be sharing this.

And either way is fine with you, I prefer gift (friends/family) but some prefer as Goods/Services, so either way is okay with me, whatever makes you feel the most comfortable.

WeatherChaser (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 12:37:23 PM

Currently awaiting for Arcteryx to transfer some funds.

For the month of April, I made $1,197.19 (Not including what I will make today), so this is a $200 rise from last month, and it keeps growing!

WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 08:41:25 PM

Honestly this just sounds like those typical "start a blog and write articles to get readers/viewers and make money". Includes key buzzwords like 'niche' and even throws in a spicy social media twist to it all with a plugin. Really doesn't seem like information that can be charged at such a high price. Even somebody giving a vouch has to pay $200 lol and the vouch from some random low level member immediately after OP being questioned about sales/vouches is very suspicious. Needs detail or an extremely lowered price to even be considered by a vast majority of people, imo.
WeatherChaser (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 01:01:58 AM

Honestly this just sounds like those typical "start a blog and write articles to get readers/viewers and make money". Includes key buzzwords like 'niche' and even throws in a spicy social media twist to it all with a plugin. Really doesn't seem like information that can be charged at such a high price. Even somebody giving a vouch has to pay $200 lol and the vouch from some random low level member immediately after OP being questioned about sales/vouches is very suspicious. Needs detail or an extremely lowered price to even be considered by a vast majority of people, imo.
As stated, high price is to prevent reselling or "over saturating" the method. If Facebook just starts paying everyone $1,400/month - That's not a business. The more more people brought online, the lower you'll get paid if people start doing this method. This si to prevent some random-member buying this for $20, and then giving it away for free then Facebook decides to only offer a fraction of what they normally pay.

BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 05:36:03 AM

I currently make a decent living via Facebook with their Audience Network platform, and I'm pretty sure that I am utilizing the same method... I'm just going to say a few keywords that you'll understand, if it is, in fact, a similar method. Plugin. Wordpress. Mobile. Conversion.

If this makes sense to you, and you can verify this is a similar method that you are providing, then I can easily vouch for you without requiring a vouch/discounted price.

It takes a bit of setup and work, but if you know what you're doing (or follow the proper steps that I'm sure OP is selling you), you can easily start making a few hundred bucks for the first month, and exponentially grow your earnings. Upfront, you'll need to do a bit of work, but it will become more "set it and forget it" once you dial in your website.

OP, I'm glad that you're putting a high premium on this, as not to oversaturate the market... But by natural progression, the market will more-than-likely become saturated within the next 8-10 months, as the platform becomes more widely known.

I have no reason to vouch for WeatherChaser, other than the fact that, as a Facebook marketer (and partner), if he's offering what I believe that he's offering, then you'll easily make a return on your investment within a short couple of months.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: