Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:07:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (VOUCHED BY HERO) Make between $600-$3,000/month on Facebook by Facebook Inc.  (Read 32074 times)
kirch

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 12:33:35 AM

Thank you for the vouche.

I will drop the price to $200 for the first 5 sales, then it will go back to $400 to prevent oversaturization.

Will you guaratee the approval by facebook
WeatherChaser (OP)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 01:16:23 AM

I will drop the price to $200 for the first 5 sales, then it will go back to $400 to prevent oversaturization.

Will you guaratee the approval by facebook
Yes!!! If for some reason you are not approved, I will tell you exactly what you need to fix on your website to get approved. Its not approval like ad networks, its a much easier and different way to get approved.

Social Media Expert For Hire
President and CEO of a large news media network
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 03:17:28 AM

If this isn't the Audience Network, I'm actually curious as to the method that you provide. I've gone about utilizing methods for returns on advertising investment for third-party product sales, but this doesn't sound like that. I'm really curious about this method... If I may ask, what was your first month's earnings for this, compared to your second month?

superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 08:02:53 AM

If this isn't the Audience Network, I'm actually curious as to the method that you provide. I've gone about utilizing methods for returns on advertising investment for third-party product sales, but this doesn't sound like that. I'm really curious about this method... If I may ask, what was your first month's earnings for this, compared to your second month?

It is Facebook Instant Articles or Facebook Audience Network (I am convinced of this because the pictures posted clearly show this)
I started to configure both of these for my website/Facebook page.
I got the approval for Facebook Instant Articles.
Don't think that is easy ... the hardest part is finding the methods to receive a decent traffic.

WeatherChaser (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 01:15:39 PM

It is Facebook Instant Articles or Facebook Audience Network (I am convinced of this because the pictures posted clearly show this)
Don't think that is easy ... the hardest part is finding the methods to receive a decent traffic.
The pictures just show Audience Network Wink

WeatherChaser (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 01:16:12 PM

I posted a screenshot, first month was $933 and the 2nd month was $1516.00

superiorus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 02:15:59 PM

Yeah, if you use Facebook Instant Articles, you can show ads from Facebook Audience Network (there is not secret) Smiley
What is don't understand it is: what exactly you sell?
- a guide to sign up and apply for Facebook Audience Network?
- a plugin to import your articles?  (there are many ... Facebook has one too: https://wordpress.org/plugins/fb-instant-articles/)
- a method to get traffic for your website/page?

Please explain more in detail.

WeatherChaser (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 02:27:00 PM

Yeah, if you use Facebook Instant Articles, you can show ads from Facebook Audience Network (there is not secret) Smiley
- a plugin to import your articles?  (there are many ... Facebook has one too: https://wordpress.org/plugins/fb-instant-articles/)

This is a method which covers everything from step 1, to the end to where money is coming into your bank account.

It's been vouched by multiple users, but it covers EVERYTHING you need, and I will be adding more sections to it later in the day on how you could be making $300/day with real traffic from Facebook.

WeatherChaser (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 02:29:24 PM

It also includes a way to generate unique traffic without paying for Facebook Ads. Where you could generate 100K views easily without paying a single-penny, all on the Facebook platform. No blackhat/greyhat, no illegal ways. I am showing you how to control the Facebook Platform at your fingertips.

superiorus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 04:12:24 PM

It's been vouched by multiple users, but it covers EVERYTHING you need, and I will be adding more sections to it later in the day on how you could be making $300/day with real traffic from Facebook.

I don't see any vouch from a high trusted user (I mean somebody which get a free vouch copy from you, tried the method, completed all the steps).
Also the description is ... ambiguous.
You must tell your buyers: guys, to make money with my method you must:
- have a website (with content in English or other laguages)
- have a facebook page
- and more...

It also includes a way to generate unique traffic without paying for Facebook Ads. Where you could generate 100K views easily without paying a single-penny, all on the Facebook platform. No blackhat/greyhat, no illegal ways.
This sounds a bit like SF Smiley

Anyway:  if you want to offer a vouch copy to a serious person (which understand what you want to sell) - I'm here.

arlene05973

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

A day without a buzz is like a day that never was

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 04:34:31 PM

☞I jump-in to ask question or leave comment in regard's to this thread posted by WeatherChaser! Roll Eyes

I'm not one of such guy who just purchase method to make cash online because i'm tapped-in on multiple of such niche.

My question to WeatherChaser, if you are actually making $1,516 (pending) & $927.74 (paid) why can you just sell your method at the rate of  $50 or less? money has no difference whether you make via fb or through bitcointalk it's same!

Secondly,i  see no reason why you are requesting $400 ($200) price drop if, you are earning that much from facebook inc.
Why don't you concentrate your time & effort toward's making $1,516 which is worth more than asking  member's on this forum to pay $400 in order to buy your method.

Regard's
WeatherChaser (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 05:09:43 PM

☞I jump-in to ask question or leave comment in regard's to this thread posted by WeatherChaser! Roll Eyes

I'm not one of such guy who just purchase method to make cash online because i'm tapped-in on multiple of such niche.

My question to WeatherChaser, if you are actually making $1,516 (pending) & $927.74 (paid) why can you just sell your method at the rate of  $50 or less? money has no difference whether you make via fb or through bitcointalk it's same!

Secondly,i  see no reason why you are requesting $400 ($200) price drop if, you are earning that much from facebook inc.
Why don't you concentrate your time & effort toward's making $1,516 which is worth more than asking  member's on this forum to pay $400 in order to buy your method.

Regard's

The method was vouched by a highly-trusted user... Bitcoin_Revo is highly trusted.

There will be NO MORE vouche copies, as one has already been issued before Bitcoin_Revo and of course... no vouche back.

Also, as BTCforJoe stated, we need to make sure the method is not oversaturated. I have made more than $3,000 in the past 9 weeks and I am not worried about a few hundreds dollars from BTCTalk, I just want to make sure my method is not oversaturated, that is why the price is so high.

WeatherChaser (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 05:14:02 PM

Again, I accept PayPal, Debit/Credit (Stripe), and Bitcoin or Ethereum.

I think all the questions have been answered, and the price is still $200 for the first 5 sales. If you do not want to pay, you will not get the method. It is VERY unique, with guaranteed payout. You will not find another method like this, because it goes form start-to-finish with extras like obtaining unique traffic on the Facebook Platform without paying for Facebook Ads.

Either you pay to earn, or you won't get the method. Simple as that.

ikilledcobain

Activity: 446
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 07:14:14 PM

Do you have to have some sort of product to sell?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
WeatherChaser (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 08:32:06 PM

Do you have to have some sort of product to sell?
Nope! Just a few hours a day of posting links and you're making money!

makked

Activity: 105
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 06:17:20 AM

If results are guaranteed then would you sell it for half upfront, half after delivery? I know there is potential with the FAN network and not a lot of information on it but there are so many useless overprices guides around...
WeatherChaser (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 12:54:29 PM

If results are guaranteed then would you sell it for half upfront, half after delivery? I know there is potential with the FAN network and not a lot of information on it but there are so many useless overprices guides around...
Trust me.. this is not useless nor overpriced.. I did lower the price to attract more sales

BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 06:09:31 PM

I'll provide another vouch/review for you in a couple days. I think it could benefit you, as I am currently a Facebook marketer and partner. I believe that your method is greyhat, though, and the earning potential that you have provided here is much more than what I can earn. My earnings are based on the promotion of actual physical or digital goods and products, while I believe your method to be based off of revenue of ads.

Gimme until Tuesday or Wednesday when I'm back from traveling and I'll PayPal you $100 to check your method out. I'll outline everything, from the time it takes to complete setup, along with the creation of the website and fb page, along with how much time I put into this on a daily/weekly basis.

I'll compare my current earnings to yours, and I'll also provide a cost vs return analysis.

I honestly believe that you have an actual proprietary method here. I've tried to guess it on a couple of occasions now, and although similar, I truly believe that you have developed something of your own, which is extremely rare these days. You've made me curious enough to actually want to buy this now lol

I'll hit you up after I return from traveling. Tuesday evening or Wednesday. Cheers

WeatherChaser (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 07:55:25 PM

I'll provide another vouch/review for you in a couple days. I think it could benefit you, as I am currently a Facebook marketer and partner. I believe that your method is greyhat, though, and the earning potential that you have provided here is much more than what I can earn. My earnings are based on the promotion of actual physical or digital goods and products, while I believe your method to be based off of revenue of ads.

Gimme until Tuesday or Wednesday when I'm back from traveling and I'll PayPal you $100 to check your method out. I'll outline everything, from the time it takes to complete setup, along with the creation of the website and fb page, along with how much time I put into this on a daily/weekly basis.

I'll compare my current earnings to yours, and I'll also provide a cost vs return analysis.

I honestly believe that you have an actual proprietary method here. I've tried to guess it on a couple of occasions now, and although similar, I truly believe that you have developed something of your own, which is extremely rare these days. You've made me curious enough to actually want to buy this now lol

I'll hit you up after I return from traveling. Tuesday evening or Wednesday. Cheers
Sounds good man! Thank you very much!

jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 09:30:03 PM

There are two things which make this very suspicious, like every other person who thinks they can get away doing this:

1) Why are you selling this method?

If it as easy as you claim it is, and someone else could make $600-$3000 a month, you could just make another account and another blog and make double the amount. Or triple the amount. Heck, why not make 10k a month instead of selling the method to 5 people who make 2k a month?

It seems like you're spending hours on this thread + planning to give help in PMs after people buy it. For $100. If your guide actually makes you that much money, then this is in no way an efficient use of your time. Heck, you're likely making like $10-20 per hour per sale, and that should be utterly useless compared to your earnings, if they are legit.

The only explanation I can see is that the part you quickly mentioned here:
a Facebook page with a follower base.

is much much much harder than you make it seem, making it impossible for you to earn more, and hence you resort to selling.

2) The vouch you have is utterly useless
There's one part of the vouch which makes it very dubious:
As to the effectiveness of the guide, it's hard for me to say as, again, I am not familiar with this method, nor the aspect of Facebook that was used. I also have not completed the method myself so actual payment proofs aren't available, from my side. However, from what WC has described to me and what I understand from the method, it checks out and I don't see why it wouldn't work.

The person vouching for you hasn't earned any money from it!
They just think it might work. It might just end up being something that doesn't work well, or needs a huge follower base to work, or something like that. Even if you prove payments, you might have the perfect setup to make it work, and your guide may not help others enough.

TL;DR: If this method was making OP any amount of money, and could be easily replicated with his knowledge, he would just need to make more accounts and repeat the process instead of selling this guide. The fact that he is selling this guide means that either this method cannot be repeated easily, or that he is fabricating everything. The vouch is useless too, since it has no proof of earnings, meaning that it does not show whether it can be replicated either.

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: