Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:53:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (VOUCHED BY HERO) Make between $600-$3,000/month on Facebook by Facebook Inc.  (Read 32079 times)
WeatherChaser (OP)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 01:15:05 AM

There are two things which make this very suspicious, like every other person who thinks they can get away doing this:

1) Why are you selling this method?

If it as easy as you claim it is, and someone else could make $600-$3000 a month, you could just make another account and another blog and make double the amount. Or triple the amount. Heck, why not make 10k a month instead of selling the method to 5 people who make 2k a month?

It seems like you're spending hours on this thread + planning to give help in PMs after people buy it. For $100. If your guide actually makes you that much money, then this is in no way an efficient use of your time. Heck, you're likely making like $10-20 per hour per sale, and that should be utterly useless compared to your earnings, if they are legit.

The only explanation I can see is that the part you quickly mentioned here:
a Facebook page with a follower base.

is much much much harder than you make it seem, making it impossible for you to earn more, and hence you resort to selling.

2) The vouch you have is utterly useless
There's one part of the vouch which makes it very dubious:
As to the effectiveness of the guide, it's hard for me to say as, again, I am not familiar with this method, nor the aspect of Facebook that was used. I also have not completed the method myself so actual payment proofs aren't available, from my side. However, from what WC has described to me and what I understand from the method, it checks out and I don't see why it wouldn't work.

The person vouching for you hasn't earned any money from it!
They just think it might work. It might just end up being something that doesn't work well, or needs a huge follower base to work, or something like that. Even if you prove payments, you might have the perfect setup to make it work, and your guide may not help others enough.

TL;DR: If this method was making OP any amount of money, and could be easily replicated with his knowledge, he would just need to make more accounts and repeat the process instead of selling this guide. The fact that he is selling this guide means that either this method cannot be repeated easily, or that he is fabricating everything. The vouch is useless too, since it has no proof of earnings, meaning that it does not show whether it can be replicated either.
If you knew anything about thia method... you would know it is much more "in depth" than just making accounts.

And I am selling this because I do not like monthly payments, and I would like cash now.

Claiming a hero vouche is utterly stupid... you are making an assumption. Except, youre just making an ass out of yourself.

If you have doubts, buy the method and you will clearly see that the method in fact is just more than "make money". It talks about a way to form a complete brand, and make long-term money off of it.

I have several vouches and one bad assumption won't hurt the sales already pending. I'm truely sorry if you feel the need to make an assumption and bash a method you've never seen, but it's mostly autopilot, so I have a lot of free time on my hands still.

Social Media Expert For Hire
President and CEO of a large news media network
WeatherChaser (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 01:17:11 AM

There are two things which make this very suspicious, like every other person who thinks they can get away doing this:

1) Why are you selling this method?

If it as easy as you claim it is, and someone else could make $600-$3000 a month, you could just make another account and another blog and make double the amount. Or triple the amount. Heck, why not make 10k a month instead of selling the method to 5 people who make 2k a month?

It seems like you're spending hours on this thread + planning to give help in PMs after people buy it. For $100. If your guide actually makes you that much money, then this is in no way an efficient use of your time. Heck, you're likely making like $10-20 per hour per sale, and that should be utterly useless compared to your earnings, if they are legit.

The only explanation I can see is that the part you quickly mentioned here:
a Facebook page with a follower base.

is much much much harder than you make it seem, making it impossible for you to earn more, and hence you resort to selling.

2) The vouch you have is utterly useless
There's one part of the vouch which makes it very dubious:
As to the effectiveness of the guide, it's hard for me to say as, again, I am not familiar with this method, nor the aspect of Facebook that was used. I also have not completed the method myself so actual payment proofs aren't available, from my side. However, from what WC has described to me and what I understand from the method, it checks out and I don't see why it wouldn't work.

The person vouching for you hasn't earned any money from it!
They just think it might work. It might just end up being something that doesn't work well, or needs a huge follower base to work, or something like that. Even if you prove payments, you might have the perfect setup to make it work, and your guide may not help others enough.

TL;DR: If this method was making OP any amount of money, and could be easily replicated with his knowledge, he would just need to make more accounts and repeat the process instead of selling this guide. The fact that he is selling this guide means that either this method cannot be repeated easily, or that he is fabricating everything. The vouch is useless too, since it has no proof of earnings, meaning that it does not show whether it can be replicated either.
And within the latest version of the method, you do not even need a follower base to make this much, just 1 Facebook account.

There is no selling involved, and anyone with an hour a dayg can make this much.

It is all explained in the method that several users have vouched for.

superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 09:30:24 AM

Here is what I offer: I pay you 100$ (even I know 95% of this method) if:

- your method is 100% white hat and respects Facebook Audience Network policy - I suggest you to read it before agree (https://developers.facebook.com/docs/audience-network/policy)
- don't need any other investments (excepting creating a website and host it)
- The method to get traffic is also white hat

What you say?

WeatherChaser (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 12:33:39 PM

Here is what I offer: I pay you 100$ (even I know 95% of this method) if:

- your method is 100% white hat and respects Facebook Audience Network policy - I suggest you to read it before agree (https://developers.facebook.com/docs/audience-network/policy)
- don't need any other investments (excepting creating a website and host it)
- The method to get traffic is also white hat

What you say?
I agree fully to that, because everything is whitehat, there is no "investments" or "buy external traffic", everything is done completly on the Facebook platform, no external sites, and no spam.

WeatherChaser (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 02:15:57 PM

2 sales have been completed for $100.

3 more sales are left at $100.

You will receive:

*How to make money on Facebook
*How to protect against DMCA requests
*How to get genuine traffic/fans
*How to get the most shares

All for $100! Vouched by a handful of members of the method, including some who has been using it for several months! Pay via PayPal!

ikilledcobain

Activity: 446
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 03:29:06 PM

Are there any more reviews from purchasers?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
superiorus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 07:07:36 AM

He claims that those buyers exist, but no one confirms this.
There is no real review for this method.
WeatherChaser also needs to clarify a problem here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1917943.new#new

WeatherChaser (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 05:07:41 AM

WeatherChaser also needs to clarify a problem here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1917943.new#new
Method has been vouched by several times. That is all that matters.

superiorus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 06:08:18 PM

Method has been vouched by several times. That is all that matters.

Vouched several times, but there is no real review Smiley
Nothing personal, but I don't think you have a chance to sell something like that...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: