Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:22:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 [468] 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 ... 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 729067 times)
I.Grozni

Activity: 588
Merit: 286

Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:57:58 AM

Dear dev,

You have to do something for promotion, because no body knows btx yet and price going down day by day. please make more promotion and add to big exchanges.

regards.

Your job is to promote Bitcore. That's why you're paid. It is not your job to write here in an official post.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I.Grozni

Activity: 588
Merit: 286

Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:04:12 AM

Please where can I find link to signature campaign form?

I wanna join

Right here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2561179.0
OG_Sat0si

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:15:56 AM

I and others are reducing our big holdings due to not being listened to, regarding the risk factors. We are selling at a fuckin 80% loss because we spend money on this coin and did not think it would be given away for free

While you guys give it out for free to whales to dump.

NO it is not expensive to claim ur FREE btx.  Where are all the smart people???

This coin needs MORE merchants and MORE adaption. BCH is adding merchants on a daily basis.  No exchanges for a while.  We should just be on cryptopia.  Dont need no fake volume bit-z or incompetent HIT exchanges

I am VERY disappointed with the extra snapshot and the constant advertising on how to claim and dump

I believe investing in this coin has been my worst investing/financial decision of my life due to the loss. You guys who voted for the 1:2 proposal are incompetent or lack knowledge of what happens when people get their free coins (5 new coin forks a month)?

╔═╗ ╦ ═╦═╔══╔══╗╔══╗╔══          OFFICIAL WEBSITE | TWITTER
OG_Sat0si

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:19:07 AM

Funny how Bitsend is up 45%, more time/focus here.  Put on bittrex

Communication from dev., roadmap (dev) and good marketing ( us ) is what's needed. We need to be more active on social media promoting BTX

Yes I agree.

╔═╗ ╦ ═╦═╔══╔══╗╔══╗╔══          OFFICIAL WEBSITE | TWITTER
CoinRi

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:08:03 PM

There is a Twitter Campaign to get listed on Kucoin(exchange)
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:19:57 PM

There is a Twitter Campaign to get listed on Kucoin(exchange)

well no, kucoin has written nothing.. can you send me the kukoin's tweet? i just see a btx tweet..
keyzersoze

Activity: 476
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:55:38 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 02:10:18 PM by keyzersoze

I and others are reducing our big holdings due to not being listened to, regarding the risk factors. We are selling at a fuckin 80% loss because we spend money on this coin and did not think it would be given away for free

This coin needs MORE merchants and MORE adaption. BCH is adding merchants on a daily basis.  No exchanges for a while.  We should just be on cryptopia.  Dont need no fake volume bit-z or incompetent HIT exchanges

I am VERY disappointed with the extra snapshot and the constant advertising on how to claim and dump

I believe investing in this coin has been my worst investing/financial decision of my life due to the loss. You guys who voted for the 1:2 proposal are incompetent or lack knowledge of what happens when people get their free coins (5 new coin forks a month)?

Why didn’t you vote on the distribution plan. Or read up on the distributionplan before you invested?

Bch has millions if not billions of dollars of backing behind it.

If you bought the top, without having all the information or doing your homework. I think you have only yourself to blame.
The only way you are selling at an 80% loss, is if you bought the top/ath and now 3-4 weeks later your panicking over a correction/retrace.

Have some balls and hold, be smart, sell and buy later or dump and move on.
Instead of complaining over irreversible facts, like the btc snapshot.
And please do your homework, before your next investment.

Do you have any constructive ideas or suggestions, that you believe the dev team isn’t considering?
The community would probably appreciate those more, than hearing about how much you have sold at a loss.
Or hearing about the big bad btc dumpers, that are crashing the price. Which has has been clearly shown to not be true.
When more likely its people selling att an 80% loss, that are helping to keep the price down, heh.

Bitcore has always been a long term investment. Since it is early in the distribution phase as we speak, price shouldn’t even be a major concern for investors at the moment.

The devs are working on new ideas, marketing solutions and a new roadmap. They have stated that they will be in meetings this Tuesday-Wednesday. Hopefully they will have some good news at the end of the week.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
keyzersoze

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:58:16 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 01:20:34 PM by keyzersoze

That color choice.. Lips sealed How is pink related to the future or any of the coin's standout / selling point?

Bitcore=Core=Heart=Pink Wink

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
keyzersoze

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:31:52 PM

Here the link for the signature campaign, in case anyone missed it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2561179.0

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
minestro

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:32:08 PM

NO it is not expensive to claim ur FREE btx.  Where are all the smart people???

This coin needs MORE merchants and MORE adaption. BCH is adding merchants on a daily basis.  No exchanges for a while.  We should just be on cryptopia.  Dont need no fake volume bit-z or incompetent HIT exchanges

Why didn’t you vote on the distribution plan. Or read up on the distributionplan before you invested?

If you bought the top, without having all the information or doing your homework. I think you have only yourself to blame.
The only way you are selling at an 80% loss, is if you bought the top/ath and now 3-4 weeks later your panicking over a correction/retrace.

Do you have any constructive ideas or suggestions, that you believe the dev team isn’t considering?
The community would probably appreciate those more, than hearing at how much you have sold at a loss.
Or hearing about the big bad btc dumpers, that are crashing the price. Which has been shown to not be true.
When more likely its people selling att an 80% loss, that is helping to keep the price down.

Bitcore has always been a long term investment. Since it is early in the distribution phase as we speak, price shouldn’t even be a major concern for investors at the moment.

The devs are working on new ideas, marketing solutions and a new roadmap. The have stated that they will be in meetings this Tuesday-Wednesday. Hopefully they will have some good news at the end of the week.
Thank you very, very much. Since I have him/her on ignore I'm not really bugged by his/her whining, but if I've read his posting in the first place my answer would be exactly what you're saying. Perhaps not that friendly nor elaborate and I would probably have ended it with "dump and gtfo", but meaning the same as you said. Smiley

QB Horse

Activity: 224
Merit: 28

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:57:16 PM

The community would probably appreciate those more, than hearing about how much you have sold at a loss.
Or hearing about the big bad btc dumpers, that are crashing the price. Which has has been clearly shown to not be true.
When more likely its people selling att an 80% loss, that are helping to keep the price down, heh.

The devs are working on new ideas, marketing solutions and a new roadmap. The have stated that they will be in meetings this Tuesday-Wednesday. Hopefully they will have some good news at the end of the week.

Very well said!
He only has himself to blame and quite honestly, I don't think crypto is for him.

Having said that...

I posted this idea on the telegram yesterday and not sure if it was picked up by the dev team for discussion during their meeting this week.

What about a Bitcore Pink Debit Card.

Yesterday I came across this BCash post by Roger Finger Ver https://twitter.com/rogerkver/status/940253050731679744

I think a Bitcore Pink Debit Card would be a big step toward mass adoption.
keyzersoze

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:03:32 PM

The community would probably appreciate those more, than hearing at how much you have sold at a loss.
Or hearing about the big bad btc dumpers, that are crashing the price. Which has been shown to not be true.
When more likely its people selling att an 80% loss, that is helping to keep the price down.

Thank you very, very much. Since I have him/her on ignore I'm not really bugged by his/her whining, but if I've read his posting in the first place my answer would be exactly what you're saying. Perhaps not that friendly nor elaborate and I would probably have ended it with "dump and gtfo", but meaning the same as you said. Smiley

Lol, patience young padawan, patience Wink

I’m hoping facts and being reasonable will win out in the end, most likely they won’t, heh.
Give peace a chance, kumbaya and all that crap ya know.

And then you go Neanderthal on their ass, hehe.
That way you can tell the judge later on that, “Hey, at least I tried” Tongue

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
keyzersoze

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:08:07 PM

The devs are working on new ideas, marketing solutions and a new roadmap. They have stated that they will be in meetings this Tuesday-Wednesday. Hopefully they will have some good news at the end of the week.

Very well said!
He only has himself to blame and quite honestly, I don't think crypto is for him.

Having said that...

I posted this idea on the telegram yesterday and not sure if it was picked up by the dev team for discussion during their meeting this week.

Yesterday I came across this BCash post by Roger Finger Ver https://twitter.com/rogerkver/status/940253050731679744

I believe I read somewhere that Greg Westcott was working on it. He probably hasn’t thought about the pink bit though. Nice touch Wink
U could check with him.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
minestro

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:28:03 PM

I don't think a real Debit Card would be any kind of reasonable with the current volatility. To use a debit card in real life use cases you would need at least some price stability. With currently going 25% up and down every day there's no way to be able to tell how much you're paying at a moment in regards to fiat. To function I also think there would have to be a least on one exchange a real BTX/FIAT trading pair, anything else you would have always to go transitive BTX->BTC->FIAT which would add just more fluctuations to the mix.
Especially with not having now at least distributed all the funds, there's no way for this to happen. Most of the bigger moves can really just start when the complete supply is distributed and the airdrop wallet is cleared.

Besides that I'm very intrigued by picturing a nice pink, fractal and techy matrix style debit card for bitcore (@portalM, @Kryptowerk), I think it's much to early to go there.

QB Horse

Activity: 224
Merit: 28

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:50:26 PM

I don't think a real Debit Card would be any kind of reasonable with the current volatility. To use a debit card in real life use cases you would need at least some price stability. With currently going 25% up and down every day there's no way to be able to tell how much you're paying at a moment in regards to fiat. To function I also think there would have to be a least on one exchange a real BTX/FIAT trading pair, anything else you would have always to go transitive BTX->BTC->FIAT which would add just more fluctuations to the mix.
Especially with not having now at least distributed all the funds, there's no way for this to happen. Most of the bigger moves can really just start when the complete supply is distributed and the airdrop wallet is cleared.

Besides that I'm very intrigued by picturing a nice pink, fractal and techy matrix style debit card for bitcore (@portalM, @Kryptowerk), I think it's much to early to go there.

It's your opinion and if everyone would feel as pessimistic as you are about crypto, this greatest revolution of the human kind would never reach mass adoption!
Things go fast in crypto buddy! You need to be ahead of the curve and not be in a reactive mode, otherwise, you'll lose!    ...like we say you snooze you lose!

Do you think all Bitcoin payment gateways that exist were put to the market too soon, because there is actually lots of BTC volatility?
Volatility is non-argument. Coins scarcity will always be translated into volatility... the FED can't print crypto from thin air here!

A debit card won't happen overnight, it will take months in the planning to come to reality.
The point is either it be a debit card or any other payment gateway, Bitcore will need payment tools to gain mass adoption, regardless of the price volatility. And these things need to be planned NOW!
minestro

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:04:26 PM

It's your opinion and if everyone would feel as pessimistic as you are about crypto, this greatest revolution of the human kind would never reach mass adoption!
Things go fast in crypto buddy! You need to be ahead of the curve and not be in a reactive mode, otherwise, you'll lose!    ...like we say you snooze you lose!

Do you think all Bitcoin payment gateways that exist were put to the market too soon, because they're actually lots of BTC volatility?
Volatility is non-argument. Coins scarcity will always be translated into volatility... the FED can't print crypto from thin air here!

A debit card won't happen overnight, it will take months in the planning to come to reality.
The point is either it be a debit card or any other payment gateway, Bitcore will need payment tools to gain mass adoption, regardless of the price volatility. And these things need to be planned NOW!
First let me point out I like the discussion Smiley Only pros and cons bring us forward.
I don't think I'm a pessimistic guy. Crypto moves fast. I'm totally aware of that. But with a debit card you're crossing the border to the fiat world. With paying on payment gateways you always have the possibility to show the customer just both values, crypto and fiat. That's a completely different scenario then paying with a card "offline" in a fiat-priced store.
You also would have to find a payment processor being able and ready to take the risk of bargaining with a not very widely adopted and known currency.
I don't see that a debit card is not a viable option, but I think it's much too early atm. In a half years time when the distribution is through and bitcore is more widely known.

We need to go there that's obvious, but I don't think it makes much sense to care for this now. Because everything you can do at first is searching for partners and do you really think there is someone at the moment you could realistically talk about taking up bitcore as a debit card? So in my opinion the ressources would be wasted atm. I would say they're put better in finding online payment gateways, adding features to the code, being taken in more wallets (esp. itunes), taking on more campaigns to get more attention (very many things espe. contachts come with more attention automatically)....

witch

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:08:01 PM

Thanks for providing the Trezor and Ledger claiming tool for hardware wallets. You think it is better to send my Bitcoins to another hardware wallet before claiming?
Devilbozzo

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:57:27 PM

Hi Bitcointalk we understand that we have an airflow of 10%. But on your site it is 6%. That's a net%. Could you tell us what time it will be and when will it end? We knew at the end of June.

Claiming was possible prior to 11/3/2017. On this date we split the rest to the BTX Holders in steps.
10% of the unclaimed coins are reserved for the Bitcore foundation. Currently we are making weekly airdrops to Bitcore holders.

[/td]
[td]______________________________________
Distribution for BTX Holders
Every registered bitcore holder with a wallet loaded with a minimum of 1 BTX gets
a weekly 4% airdrop, increasing with 1% every month!
These and all other airdrops will only be paid to registered addresses with a minimum balance of 1 BTX.
Please register your address on https://bitcore.cc/airdrop.php
[/td][/tr][/table]

Your internet size :

2. BITCORE (BTX): AIRDROPS

How does your airdrop model work?
Everyone holding at least 1.0 BTX in a registered address is qualified for the weekly airdrop.
Make sure to register via this form: Airdrop Registration
Use either Bitcore-QT or coinomini wallet to sign your address.
Our current airdrop model is scheduled as follows. Please note the team reserves the right to change if need be:
+3% every Monday in Novemeber
+4% every Monday in December
+5% every Monday in January
+6% every Monday in February and so on until all funds from the airdrop address are spent.

We are delighted if you inform us.

Thank you.
keyzersoze

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:18:37 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 04:50:54 PM by keyzersoze

Hi Bitcointalk we understand that we have an airflow of 10%. But on your site it is 6%. That's a net%. Could you tell us what time it will be and when will it end? We knew at the end of June.

Claiming was possible prior to 11/3/2017. On this date we split the rest to the BTX Holders in steps.
10% of the unclaimed coins are reserved for the Bitcore foundation. Currently we are making weekly airdrops to Bitcore holders.

[/td]
Every registered bitcore holder with a wallet loaded with a minimum of 1 BTX gets
These and all other airdrops will only be paid to registered addresses with a minimum balance of 1 BTX.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Your internet size :

Everyone holding at least 1.0 BTX in a registered address is qualified for the weekly airdrop.
Our current airdrop model is scheduled as follows. Please note the team reserves the right to change if need be:
+6% every Monday in February and so on until all funds from the airdrop address are spent.

Thank you.

The 10% have nothing to do with the airdrop. Those are for the developer fund.

The airdrop is 4% every Monday in December, 5% every Monday in January and so on.
Until the the top address at https://chainz.cryptoid.info/btx/#!rich is empty.
13hwgY4YUvrgnhjLP5ugFafL1cmbRRtr5e    <This address at the moment. It might change in the future.

The airdrop should end some time in March-may 2018, depending on how many people sign up.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
More.Hash

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:19:58 PM

[/td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Your internet size :

Thank you.

I would be really happy if I would understand the question. I must admit that i am not a native English speaker, but using correct number would help.

To figure out when the scheduled airdrop will end (recent wallet no 1 will then be empty), I suggest to create an excel file (like I did).

This weeks airdrop was around 67000 BTX at 4%, with a remaining value of about 5million Btx (find out the exact number from the blockexplorer please).

Bitcore BTX - The Future Is Now | free BTX claiming for BTC holders + weekly airdrops + GPU mining
Bitcore F.A.Q.   |   BTX claiming + more info   |   ANN bitcointalk: open discussion   
segwit + bloom + 10 MB blocks + 2.5 min blocktime + only 400 MB blockchain! + Diff64_15 smooth algo
Pages: « 1 ... 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 [468] 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 ... 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: