Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:04:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 [474] 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 ... 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 729111 times)
Hadrop.Boyle

Activity: 293
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:59:38 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 09:29:36 PM by Hadrop.Boyle

They use the public float accounting method to calculate the market cap. In their official definition, this is what they say:

"We've found that Circulating Supply is a much better metric for determining the market capitalization. Coins that are locked, reserved, or not able to be sold on the public market are coins that can't affect the price and thus should not be allowed to affect the market capitalization as well. The method of using the Circulating Supply is analogous to the method of using public float for determining the market capitalization of companies in traditional investing."

No it’s not that the Nov 2 snapshot distribution will never count, as in the 1.9M some of it is included. In fact the BTX quantity that is accounted in the 1.9M is the quantity that was redeemed by BTC holders. As more people redeem their free BTX, it will be included in the circulating supply.

How the they will do this? There is no way to count the amount of BTX which is claimed. That's the point here. And to state right claimed is the wrong word. Its like someone put some gas into the old car you have almost forgotten, which is waiting at your garage. It's your gas, it's not locked, reserved or unsold-able. You own it, you only have to take it.
I hope you get a idea what I am concerned about.

edit:
The actual increase is only the mining 15000 blocks (more the initial 84700)  * 3,125 = some around 50000  should leads to 1.92M.
But they only have 1,889M, this looks like they just took the block number even without to multiply.
Check this by yourself: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gzHqrDDCHyfBtA4H4wl15VYHQzwwfULcJq1r4JcVnOA/edit#gid=1545191489
They are no distributed (from 2nd nov snapshot) coins in it. Not One.

Wanne get 10% of Cointracking? https://cointracking.info/?ref=M138678
Wanne join Binance Exchange? https://www.binance.com/?ref=11326731
Wanne join Kucoin with Bonus? https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=7QHt5a
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:59:59 PM

BTX is suffering long-term dump and you can see the price is going down for several weeks.
After 25% airdrop, people are trying to sell their coins for profit and there must be someone try to dump it.
Now, he is doing the same things again, I think there will be a pump after this dump.

lets just hope it's true and BTX regains its value back up to 300k satoshi
I'm pretty sure many of the holders are starting to lose faith in BTX because this long-term dump
we need at least dice game site to keep steady use and interest in the coins

bitcamilo

Activity: 602
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:16:49 PM

I think big pump is coming, tomorrow is big day!
QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:19:46 PM

Thanks for the cheap coins so far, some good deals to be made in my opinion  Grin

They use the public float accounting method to calculate the market cap. In their official definition, this is what they say:

"We've found that Circulating Supply is a much better metric for determining the market capitalization. Coins that are locked, reserved, or not able to be sold on the public market are coins that can't affect the price and thus should not be allowed to affect the market capitalization as well. The method of using the Circulating Supply is analogous to the method of using public float for determining the market capitalization of companies in traditional investing."

No it’s not that the Nov 2 snapshot distribution will never count, as in the 1.9M some of it is included. In fact the BTX quantity that is accounted in the 1.9M is the quantity that was redeemed by BTC holders. As more people redeem their free BTX, it will be included in the circulating supply.

How the they will do this? There is no way to count the amount of BTX which is claimed. That's the point here. And to state right claimed is the wrong word. Its like someone put some gas into the old car you have almost forgotten, which is waiting at your garage. It's your gas, it's not locked, reserved or unsold-able. You own it, you only have to take it.

The actual increase is only the mining 15000 blocks (more the initial 84700)  * 3,125 = some around 50000  this leads to 1.92M.
Check this by yourself: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gzHqrDDCHyfBtA4H4wl15VYHQzwwfULcJq1r4JcVnOA/edit#gid=1545191489
They are no distributed (2nd nov snapshot) coins in it.

Very weird and unfair from coinmarketcap. There's definitely something going on.
crypt0kid

Merit: 105

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:28:41 PM

I haven't really been keeping up on why CMC has not included all of the distributed coins on their site. However, if the issue is due to the unredeemed BTX in the BTC wallets, then we need to make a push for greater awareness of this coin. There has to be a direct outreach targeting the individuals who currently hold BTX due to their possession of BTC at the snapshot and encourage them to redeem their BTX coins. Even if it's for the simple purpose of dumping them, once the coins have been redeemed, it should increase the market cap of this coin, due to the increase in the number of circulating coins. This will serve to increase our market cap and get BTX into the top 100 list. Once there, awareness will increase and so will the price.

The secondary option is to withdraw those unredeemed coins from those BTC addresses and put them back into the hands of the devs, so that they can continue distributing them through the airdrops. I don't know if it will be possible to withdraw the airdrops from those unredeemed wallets, but if it is possible, this should definitely be put on the table. Both solutions would act to solve our problem with CMC by increasing the circulating supply.

Ideally, we want as many people as possible to hold BTX, but if the coins are going to be left in wallets and aren't going to be redeemed and it ends up counting against the circulating BTX supply, then we have to either make a strong push to get those BTC holders to redeem them or we withdraw those coins and add them back into the current AIRDROP distribution model.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
zeroarmy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:29:38 PM

Iam also hoping for some good news from the developer meeting since it is hard to see the decline in price lately.
Sad i have no funds to buy right now since it would be the perfect time do grab some cheap  Sad
Hopefully they come up with some serious marketing bountys since i see some beeing very effective and successful on other projects.

greetings
zero

QB Horse

Activity: 224
Merit: 28

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:29:54 PM

It's in the blockchain accessible to all. A few days ago I checked the richest 697 addresses and only 12 had redeemed their free 0.5BTX.
Total redeemed within this top 697 was 36,689 BTX.

I wrote a post about that around December 6 or 7. You can go back a few pages and you should see it with the link to this top 697 where you'll see who has redeemed and who has not.
ThaBoss

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:32:42 PM

this dump is perfect for the smart people

Don t let the "not so smart people" stop you from buying, by all means be my guest. By next week s airdrop we should be around $10. I ve said it before and you guys didn t like my comments. Call me a troll, a snowflake, Fud spreader but this is getting ridiculous. I put 60% - 70 % of all my money on this coin that s how much I believed in it. And I bought in around 27 now there are guys that bought around $40 and I hoped they were smarted than me and dumped. But litterally 50% of my fund is gone and because of hitbtc screw up I missed 2 airdrops that would have given me 24 BTX at least make up for some of this loss. Devs wht are you working on ? When is Road map with action plan gonna be released ? and wht aren t you guys putting money into marketing or trying to add other exchanges ? For the guys who bought BTx at $1 please ignore this because you re set and have nothing to worry about. I wanna know how some of the other guys who bought it for more are doing.
YuriusG

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:34:00 PM

The best for every coin is usage in real life. I hope devs know what to do and their meeting will bring us great news and belief in btx future.

keyzersoze

Merit: 266

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:45:23 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 10:07:33 PM by keyzersoze

But I could be way off on this one.

Havent you been way off on everything so far?

Who didn't see this price decline coming from a mile/km away?  Amatures

I think I have been pretty spot on, on every point I have made.
And everybody except you, seems to agree with me. And you haven’t contradicted any of the points I have made so far. Ignoring them and just repeating the crap about the btc dumpers and threatening to dump, yourself on a daily basis, doesn’t count you know Smiley

Anybody who bought the top, and didn’t do their homework seems surprised about the dumping.
Including you, that’s why you have been ranting and raving here, for the last 2 weeks Smiley

I factored in these dumps and eventual price decline, before I bought a single btx. Anybody with a half brain should have done the same and shouldn’t be surprised that people are dumping free coins. That’s how a free market works.

Do your homework, learn to profit from the market Or don’t invest.
But whining here like a baby, and threatening to dump day in day out, just makes you look incompetent and juvenile bro. Especially when nobody else agrees with you, and have told you this repeatedly.

Not trying to make you look bad, but you’re not helping yourself in that department either.
Work with me here. What are you trying to accomplish?
You can’t stop or reverse the btc snapshot. You can’t stop people from dumping. You can’t stop btc holders from claiming there btx either, it has already been sent out and the information is out there. You could try removing the info about it, but that wouldn’t be the right thing to do. after advertising the snapshot, and having it part of the distributionplan in the first place.

And all of that is short term thinking anyway., most of the big btx investors are in it for the medium to long term. There was a short term profit opportunity in this latest price rally, but apparently you missed it.

The dev team are in meetings as we speak and planing ahead. That includes marketing, roadmap, technical solutions etc etc etc. so everything seems to be moving along.

Again, figure out what are you trying to accomplish and a productive way of achieving it and get back to us.
That’s the only advise I can give you mate.

Otherwise I don’t think you’ll get a better response, than the one you have been getting.

My 2 sats.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Hadrop.Boyle

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:45:30 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 09:59:10 PM by Hadrop.Boyle

It's in the blockchain accessible to all. A few days ago I checked the richest 697 addresses and only 12 had redeemed their free 0.5BTX.
Total redeemed within this top 697 was 36,689 BTX.

I wrote a post about that around December 6 or 7. You can go back a few pages and you should see it with the link to this top 697 where you'll who has redeemed and who has not.

What did you check there? What did you believe to see? Please is there any body who can explain that there is nothing to "redeem". The virtual fork is written into the blockchain. Maybe my english is limiting me and I feel sad about it.

@ crypt0kid  There is nothing increasing, only the block number and so far I checked this, they dont even multiply this by 3,125 to add this to circ.supply. And only the owner of the privat keys can access their distributed BTX, no devs.

edit: the only chance to see something is to compare the input transactions from the snapshot with the state now and check who has moved the imported amount,
but if this wasn't moved you are not able to say something about this coins. Could be accessed/"claimed" or not.

crypt0kid

Merit: 105

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:48:02 PM

The reason every Bitcoin Fork has gone to the moon, other than BTX is due to the fact that BTX was launched several months before the Bitcoin Cash coin. There was so much news around the BCH fork that after its success, every BTC fork has been going crazy. Now, when a BTC fork is announced, it becomes front page news everywhere, so everyone knows that they have to hold their BTC in order to receive those forked coins. Since most people don't know anything about BTX, they aren't aware that they can redeem their BTX coins.

We should be contacting Nano Ledger and Trezor and convince them to introduce a way for those holding their BTC at the time of the snapshot to split their coins and redeem their BTX coins. With every fork, most people simply wait for Nano and Trezor to introduce a safe method for the forked coins to be split. If those companies were to make such an announcement, it would be front page news and everyone with BTX in their wallets would be rushing to redeem them. We have to start thinking outside the box.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
sparker327

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:52:47 PM

Don t let the "not so smart people" stop you from buying, by all means be my guest. By next week s airdrop we should be around $10. I ve said it before and you guys didn t like my comments. Call me a troll, a snowflake, Fud spreader but this is getting ridiculous. I put 60% - 70 % of all my money on this coin that s how much I believed in it. And I bought in around 27 now there are guys that bought around $40 and I hoped they were smarted than me and dumped. But litterally 50% of my fund is gone and because of hitbtc screw up I missed 2 airdrops that would have given me 24 BTX at least make up for some of this loss. Devs wht are you working on ? When is Road map with action plan gonna be released ? and wht aren t you guys putting money into marketing or trying to add other exchanges ? For the guys who bought BTx at $1 please ignore this because you re set and have nothing to worry about. I wanna know how some of the other guys who bought it for more are doing.

welcome to the world of investing.. whether its in stocks, bonds, currency or crypto you are taking a risk. some people buy low/sell high and vice versa.. dont panic, stay the course and what for it to go back up. If your not willing to lose what you invest, you shouldnt be investing in the first place. Thats a rule you should follow no matter what you invest in. too many people jump into things without doing due diligence and complain when they aren't millionaires in the course of a few months.  My suggestion for you is to get out of crypto coins now while you have your sanity since it appears to be too much for you.
Bombardier

Activity: 588
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:59:20 PM

it's no one's fault but yours that you forgot the golden rule.  you have invested more than you can afford to lose. i've gained from mining+airdrop few hundreds btx earlier this year, then i bought at $6, $19, $14, $24 even at $32 to be honest and you don't see me bitching around. I will buy whenever I have the opportunity and I think it's a good time to buy. Therefore I cannot be stopped by the "not so smart people". As I said before, when the price will hit few hundred dollars will not matter if you bought at $20 instead of $16 or $30 instead of $25.
What can I say, lucky me that I can afford to lose a lot Smiley
keyzersoze

Merit: 266

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:02:42 PM

Its been a rollercoaster theese last couple of months. I feel for anyone who is down on his investment.
But that is the nature of trading/investing, especially in crypto.
Hopefully the dev team will present a clear path forward for BTX, tomorrow.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Hadrop.Boyle

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:03:32 PM

The reason every Bitcoin Fork has gone to the moon, other than BTX is due to the fact that BTX was launched several months before the Bitcoin Cash coin. There was so much news around the BCH fork that after its success, every BTC fork has been going crazy. Now, when a BTC fork is announced, it becomes front page news everywhere, so everyone knows that they have to hold their BTC in order to receive those forked coins. Since most people don't know anything about BTX, they aren't aware that they can redeem their BTX coins.

We should be contacting Nano Ledger and Trezor and convince them to introduce a way for those holding their BTC at the time of the snapshot to split their coins and redeem their BTX coins. With every fork, most people simply wait for Nano and Trezor to introduce a safe method for the forked coins to be split. If those companies were to make such an announcement, it would be front page news and everyone with BTX in their wallets would be rushing to redeem them. We have to start thinking outside the box.

Ledger/Trezor Support is always a good idea. I bought my first coins after checking what they can store.
And as far as I remember they start develop listings just for payments.

QB Horse

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:03:47 PM

I agree with your thought process!
I would also add major exchanges and have them credit the free BTX the same way they credited BCash, BTG...     Obviously, if it's possible to do so.
QB Horse

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:10:37 PM

I don't think there is Bitcore YouTube channel, right?

Anybody think it would be a good idea to have the dev team on screen to present the roadmap and the other news, if any?

I would like to see them on video and hear directly from them how they see the future of Bitcore, and then present the new news including the roadmap.

Anybody can push for this?
ciro1

Activity: 463
Merit: 252

Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:23:17 PM

Every coin has its time. I wouldn't be surprised if btx do a x5 in 48hrs any time soon, I've been here long enough to see things like this happen. I remember we used to call LTC shitcoin in the trollbox Cheesy. Get btx any chance you have but don't invest what you need to survive.

╔═╗ ╦ ═╦═╔══╔══╗╔══╗╔══          OFFICIAL WEBSITE | TWITTER  | FACEBOOK
==== ╠═╝╗║  ║ ║  ║  ║╠═╔╝╠══ ====    OFFICIAL F.A.Q.  | TELEGRAM | TECHCHART    
     ╚══╝╩  ╩ ╚══╚══╝╚ ╚═╚══          10 MB, segwit, BTC -> BTX, airdrops +++
ThaBoss

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:34:59 PM

welcome to the world of investing.. whether its in stocks, bonds, currency or crypto you are taking a risk. some people buy low/sell high and vice versa.. dont panic, stay the course and what for it to go back up. If your not willing to lose what you invest, you shouldnt be investing in the first place. Thats a rule you should follow no matter what you invest in. too many people jump into things without doing due diligence and complain when they aren't millionaires in the course of a few months.  My suggestion for you is to get out of crypto coins now while you have your sanity since it appears to be too much for you.

Thanks for the advice. I didn t invest more than I can afford to lose. The goal behind this post is to get feedback from others who may be in similar situation. It looked like the perfect opportunity when hitbtc had just got BTX and it was 27 there while it was 35 everywhere else. So buying in the dip is what I did. When things went bad I did my research and believed in the coin and  so much as I mentioned I have lost about 50%and kept it. I am not asking for sympathy and like you said this is what investing is about. you win some you lose some but we need immediate action from the BTX team . we can t just sit and wait because they send us airdrops every monday and drop cool graphics on the thread to keep us motivated. The head of marketing must be an idiot or maybe they don t have one. I m just saying we need to see a light at the end of the tunnel. But give us something  to work with now.
Pages: « 1 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 [474] 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 ... 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: