Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:04:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 [469] 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 ... 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 729068 times)
imperatron

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:26:36 PM

Thanks for the airdrop that I received on monday!! I am happy that I bought these coins before a long time and that I never sold them!! Just an amazing feature these weekly airdrops! Good job guys!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
QB Horse

Activity: 224
Merit: 28

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:26:52 PM

I posted this idea on the telegram yesterday and not sure if it was picked up by the dev team for discussion during their meeting this week.

What about a Bitcore Pink Debit Card.

Yesterday I came across this BCash post by Roger Finger Ver https://twitter.com/rogerkver/status/940253050731679744

I think a Bitcore Pink Debit Card would be a big step toward mass adoption.
I don't think a real Debit Card would be any kind of reasonable with the current volatility. To use a debit card in real life use cases you would need at least some price stability. With currently going 25% up and down every day there's no way to be able to tell how much you're paying at a moment in regards to fiat. To function I also think there would have to be a least on one exchange a real BTX/FIAT trading pair, anything else you would have always to go transitive BTX->BTC->FIAT which would add just more fluctuations to the mix.
Especially with not having now at least distributed all the funds, there's no way for this to happen. Most of the bigger moves can really just start when the complete supply is distributed and the airdrop wallet is cleared.

Besides that I'm very intrigued by picturing a nice pink, fractal and techy matrix style debit card for bitcore (@portalM, @Kryptowerk), I think it's much to early to go there.

It's your opinion and if everyone would feel as pessimistic as you are about crypto, this greatest revolution of the human kind would never reach mass adoption!
Things go fast in crypto buddy! You need to be ahead of the curve and not be in a reactive mode, otherwise, you'll lose!    ...like we say you snooze you lose!

Do you think all Bitcoin payment gateways that exist were put to the market too soon, because they're actually lots of BTC volatility?
Volatility is non-argument. Coins scarcity will always be translated into volatility... the FED can't print crypto from thin air here!

A debit card won't happen overnight, it will take months in the planning to come to reality.
The point is either it be a debit card or any other payment gateway, Bitcore will need payment tools to gain mass adoption, regardless of the price volatility. And these things need to be planned NOW!
First let me point out I like the discussion Smiley Only pros and cons bring us forward.
I don't think I'm a pessimistic guy. Crypto moves fast. I'm totally aware of that. But with a debit card you're crossing the border to the fiat world. With paying on payment gateways you always have the possibility to show the customer just both values, crypto and fiat. That's a completely different scenario then paying with a card "offline" in a fiat-priced store.
You also would have to find a payment processor being able and ready to take the risk of bargaining with a not very widely adopted and known currency.
I don't see that a debit card is not a viable option, but I think it's much too early atm. In a half years time when the distribution is through and bitcore is more widely known.

We need to go there that's obvious, but I don't think it makes much sense to care for this now. Because everything you can do at first is searching for partners and do you really think there is someone at the moment you could realistically talk about taking up bitcore as a debit card? So in my opinion the ressources would be wasted atm. I would say they're put better in finding online payment gateways, adding features to the code, being taken in more wallets (esp. itunes), taking on more campaigns to get more attention (very many things espe. contachts come with more attention automatically)....

VISA, MASTERCARD and many of the major credit card companies have partnership programs that groups, retail chain stores, or other companies can join. Think of your favorite brick and mortar store that have his own VISA credit card. There is % fee to pay to VISA, MASTERCARD, you need to comply with their rules and then bam... you can have your own Bitcore debit card with a VISA logo on it. It probably takes 6-12 months just to get the first card out... that's why it needs to be in the pipeline now for H2-2018. If you wait next summer to plan these things, you'll miss the boat!
minestro

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:38:24 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 04:53:18 PM by minestro

I posted this idea on the telegram yesterday and not sure if it was picked up by the dev team for discussion during their meeting this week.

Yesterday I came across this BCash post by Roger Finger Ver https://twitter.com/rogerkver/status/940253050731679744

I don't think a real Debit Card would be any kind of reasonable with the current volatility. To use a debit card in real life use cases you would need at least some price stability. With currently going 25% up and down every day there's no way to be able to tell how much you're paying at a moment in regards to fiat. To function I also think there would have to be a least on one exchange a real BTX/FIAT trading pair, anything else you would have always to go transitive BTX->BTC->FIAT which would add just more fluctuations to the mix.
Especially with not having now at least distributed all the funds, there's no way for this to happen. Most of the bigger moves can really just start when the complete supply is distributed and the airdrop wallet is cleared.

Besides that I'm very intrigued by picturing a nice pink, fractal and techy matrix style debit card for bitcore (@portalM, @Kryptowerk), I think it's much to early to go there.

It's your opinion and if everyone would feel as pessimistic as you are about crypto, this greatest revolution of the human kind would never reach mass adoption!
Things go fast in crypto buddy! You need to be ahead of the curve and not be in a reactive mode, otherwise, you'll lose!    ...like we say you snooze you lose!

Do you think all Bitcoin payment gateways that exist were put to the market too soon, because they're actually lots of BTC volatility?
Volatility is non-argument. Coins scarcity will always be translated into volatility... the FED can't print crypto from thin air here!

A debit card won't happen overnight, it will take months in the planning to come to reality.
The point is either it be a debit card or any other payment gateway, Bitcore will need payment tools to gain mass adoption, regardless of the price volatility. And these things need to be planned NOW!
First let me point out I like the discussion Smiley Only pros and cons bring us forward.
I don't think I'm a pessimistic guy. Crypto moves fast. I'm totally aware of that. But with a debit card you're crossing the border to the fiat world. With paying on payment gateways you always have the possibility to show the customer just both values, crypto and fiat. That's a completely different scenario then paying with a card "offline" in a fiat-priced store.
You also would have to find a payment processor being able and ready to take the risk of bargaining with a not very widely adopted and known currency.
I don't see that a debit card is not a viable option, but I think it's much too early atm. In a half years time when the distribution is through and bitcore is more widely known.

We need to go there that's obvious, but I don't think it makes much sense to care for this now. Because everything you can do at first is searching for partners and do you really think there is someone at the moment you could realistically talk about taking up bitcore as a debit card? So in my opinion the ressources would be wasted atm. I would say they're put better in finding online payment gateways, adding features to the code, being taken in more wallets (esp. itunes), taking on more campaigns to get more attention (very many things espe. contachts come with more attention automatically)....

VISA, MASTERCARD and many of the major credit card companies have partnership programs that groups, retail chain stores, or other companies can join. Think of your favorite brick and mortar store that have his own VISA credit card. There is % fee to pay to VISA, MASTERCARD, you need to comply with their rules and then bam... you can have your own Bitcore debit card with a VISA logo on it. It probably takes 6-12 months just to get the first card out... that's why it needs to be in the pipeline now for H2-2018. If you wait next summer to plan these things, you'll miss the boat!
Yes, there are many partnership programms. But I would say you're mixing sides, aren't you? All the partners you are talking are partners reselling (just stick to visa for this post as an example) visa cards with their logon on it. What you want for bitcore is a completely other thing. You want VISA to make their debits completely funded on a BTX basis. None of the partners you stated above acts as "bank" on the other side. They are only using the logo and the network of VISA to get their bills paid. Or am I here completely mistaken?

What you want is to find a payment processor (could be VISA) to use BTX as their basis for funding a debit card. But as I write, do you want the card to internally use BTX or just to be able to be funded one time per BTX and for all payment run completely on FIAT? If the second one is the case, I'm completely with you. This should be possible. Therefore you would just have to find a reseller printing your logo on it and a gateway to "load" the debit cards.

I thought till now you wanted to run the account completely in BTX and therefore make any transactions in fiat converted to BTX on the spot.
Sorry I think we talked at cross purposes Smiley

OG_Sat0si

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:55:35 PM

My idea was ignored.....actually the opposite was done hours later which was very offensive.

Now enjoy the lower price. I still have a lot of BTX and am contemplating selling more now and wait for the price to hit $5 to buy back in.

╔═╗ ╦ ═╦═╔══╔══╗╔══╗╔══          OFFICIAL WEBSITE | TWITTER
Children of Gaia

Activity: 588
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:56:55 PM

My idea was ignored.....actually the opposite was done hours later which was very offensive.
Now enjoy the lower price. I still have a lot of BTX and am contemplating selling more now and wait for the price to hit $5 to buy back in.

Noone cares.
keyzersoze

Activity: 476
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:01:00 PM

Noone cares.

What idea was that? To remove all mention of the latest btc snapshot?

Coo.
As long as you have a well thought out plan, and stick to it Wink

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
OG_Sat0si

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:23:47 PM

Noone cares.

Coo.

Yes you guys will see.

Now I see the dumbasses who voted for it in the first place by seeing the response here ("who cares").  Wish I knew about this coin then, we would all have $50+ coin by now if I could had swayed the vote then.

Actually....I wish I never even found this coin, would have at least $400k more right now.

╔═╗ ╦ ═╦═╔══╔══╗╔══╗╔══          OFFICIAL WEBSITE | TWITTER
keyzersoze

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:39:32 PM

Noone cares.

Coo.

Yes you guys will see.

Now I see the dumbasses who voted for it in the first place by seeing the response here ("who cares").  Wish I knew about this coin then, we would all have $50+ coin by now if I could had swayed the vote then.

Actually....I wish I never even found this coin, would have at least $400k more right now.

We all make mistakes bro.
It’s what we learn from these mistakes that’s important.
Hopefully we can all learn something here, move forward and focus on tomorrow instead of the past.

The Future Is Now Wink

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Children of Gaia

Activity: 588
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:42:12 PM

This I_like_to_buy_on_pump kids are really annoying already. Smiley
RockItman

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:46:41 PM

Those who are holding BitSend as well as Bitcore as a hedge had a good day yesterday Smiley eggs in baskets and all that.
Problem I see here is relying on Bit-Z, a Chinese Hong Hong based exchange, without as far as I know, full marketing backup in Chinese.
This makes the coin a Taxi Drivers speculative toy, which is far beneath what it should be.
Yes there is Cryptopia, but currently Its 4-1 in daily action, so we can't hold up the price.
As I've said before, Dev give us affiliate online marketing and let us online marketers on here get to work for you.
We could have you first page of google in our country in a week, where Cryptopia is... Local Cash Market!
I am sure there are Hong Kong Based online marketers itching to do the same.
First law of business, delegate where you can, freeing you to do what you do best.
And hats off to you, you do the dev very well.

keyzersoze

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:26:36 PM

Those who are holding BitSend as well as Bitcore as a hedge had a good day yesterday Smiley eggs in baskets and all that.
Problem I see here is relying on Bit-Z, a Chinese Hong Hong based exchange, without as far as I know, full marketing backup in Chinese.
This makes the coin a Taxi Drivers speculative toy, which is far beneath what it should be.
Yes there is Cryptopia, but currently Its 4-1 in daily action, so we can't hold up the price.
As I've said before, Dev give us affiliate online marketing and let us online marketers on here get to work for you.
We could have you first page of google in our country in a week, where Cryptopia is... Local Cash Market!
First law of business, delegate where you can, freeing you to do what you do best.

Join bitcore on telegram bro.  the devs are easier to get a hold of there.
Ask for @metamorphin

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
keyzersoze

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:30:34 PM

Or just shoot the bitcore head of marketing a pm.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=968829

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
eance

Activity: 402
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:43:36 PM

IMO. Any case BTX color is magenta not pink.  :-)
phips28

Activity: 158

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:53:14 PM

how do I create a BTX wallet?

check page 1.. download wallet, run wallet.. you just created one

Ok sorry for the stupid question, found the links and installed BitCore Wallet on my mac.

I have a trezor legacy wallet that had 5.999xx BTC on November 2nd. I followed this tutorial to get BTX 1:1
https://bitcore.cc/claim-hw.php
=> CLAIMING BITCORE BTX WITH YOUR TREZOR. THIS ONLY WORKS WITH LEGACY WALLETS!

after changing the server address to 'electrum.bitcore.cc' I see 2 transactions and a balance of 2.999xx and with the label "Not Verified"
And a warning "Server is lagging".
See screenshot:
=> https://www.dropbox.com/s/uz4irx75ay10t06/Screenshot%202017-12-11%2021.21.51.png?dl=0

I cannot send these balance to the newly created bitcore wallet.

What am I doing wrong?

Can anyone help me with my problem please?

🤖 Developer (Web, Bot, Server), looking for projects 🚀 Telegram: https://t.me/phips28
_javier_

Activity: 444
Merit: 31

Still a manic miner

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:11:40 PM

What?? you call yourself a BTX investor and now you threaten us? you want to best for your investment but you say you´ll do against??

Welcome to my ignore list.

We dont need your negativity. Please dump, sell or whatever.. and leave!

19kt6um75kGg3qKZgui5vucztiGxUpKad5
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:11:41 PM

Noone cares.

Coo.

Yes you guys will see.

Now I see the dumbasses who voted for it in the first place by seeing the response here ("who cares").  Wish I knew about this coin then, we would all have $50+ coin by now if I could had swayed the vote then.

typo? i think you mean $400kk? My lil sister 10yo has this amount.. people stop complain for nothing, no one cares if you sell, if you buy, or if you just watch, no need to tell us everything.
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:24:10 PM

So much hate in this thread. Why not work together on the prosperity of the project?
Bitcore is a very advanced coin and we will all benefit from it. Unfortunately I missed out so far, but I bought me some now, and am happy that I have done this.
pwpwpw

Activity: 908
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:29:13 PM

So much hate in this thread. Why not work together on the prosperity of the project?
Bitcore is a very advanced coin and we will all benefit from it. Unfortunately I missed out so far, but I bought me some now, and am happy that I have done this.

Because a few people bought at the top (4x of current price) and they literally spam the thread with their hate. Investing in something that just went 10x in a couple of days and then crying how bad an investor you are... I've seen this all over the crypto space but usually these "trades" (xD) quit spamming after 3-4-5 comments. We got some ambitious ones here. Usually when you see a lot of despair in a thread, it means the price is low enough to be a good buy. Reload those guns gentleman Smiley

keyzersoze

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:34:24 PM

how do I create a BTX wallet?

check page 1.. download wallet, run wallet.. you just created one

Ok sorry for the stupid question, found the links and installed BitCore Wallet on my mac.

I have a trezor legacy wallet that had 5.999xx BTC on November 2nd. I followed this tutorial to get BTX 1:1
https://bitcore.cc/claim-hw.php
=> CLAIMING BITCORE BTX WITH YOUR TREZOR. THIS ONLY WORKS WITH LEGACY WALLETS!

after changing the server address to 'electrum.bitcore.cc' I see 2 transactions and a balance of 2.999xx and with the label "Not Verified"
And a warning "Server is lagging".
See screenshot:
=> https://www.dropbox.com/s/uz4irx75ay10t06/Screenshot%202017-12-11%2021.21.51.png?dl=0

I cannot send these balance to the newly created bitcore wallet.

What am I doing wrong?

Can anyone help me with my problem please?

Is it a segwit address or a legacy address?
I heard some people are having trouble with segwit addresses.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
QB Horse

Activity: 224
Merit: 28

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:52:47 PM

Things go fast in crypto buddy! You need to be ahead of the curve and not be in a reactive mode, otherwise, you'll lose!    ...like we say you snooze you lose!

Yes, there are many partnership programms. But I would say you're mixing sides, aren't you? All the partners you are talking are partners reselling (just stick to visa for this post as an example) visa cards with their logon on it. What you want for bitcore is a completely other thing. You want VISA to make their debits completely funded on a BTX basis. None of the partners you stated above acts as "bank" on the other side. They are only using the logo and the network of VISA to get their bills paid. Or am I here completely mistaken?

What you want is to find a payment processor (could be VISA) to use BTX as their basis for funding a debit card. But as I write, do you want the card to internally use BTX or just to be able to be funded one time per BTX and for all payment run completely on FIAT? If the second one is the case, I'm completely with you. This should be possible. Therefore you would just have to find a reseller printing your logo on it and a gateway to "load" the debit cards.

I thought till now you wanted to run the account completely in BTX and therefore make any transactions in fiat converted to BTX on the spot.
Sorry I think we talked at cross purposes Smiley

Yep I see your point now... I think we were talking about two separate ideas. The option you're talking about is indeed a long shot, as many other cryptocurrencies will do the same too. I'm sure the Bitcore team his already looking into this...

At the end of the day people want to use their crypto for their daily needs... pay for grocery, buy a Starbucks coffee, etc.
I think the next big thing that will boost the overall crypto adoption within the mass population is the ability to use crypto to buy stuff. Payment cards like TenX will have a short life and won't be around in the 2020s, but they will certainly have lots of success over the next 12-24 months.

In the meantime, these existing credit card programs are the easiest/fastest way to being able to spend BTX. But I agree with you, it's certainly not the end goal.

Heck.. worse case scenario, the dev team cut a deal with TenX and all the other cards out there!
Pages: « 1 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 [469] 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 ... 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: