Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:08:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 729068 times)
gwestcot

Activity: 794
Merit: 272

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:05:32 PM

minestro, have you seen what have just happened? BTC @ 3660usd

neither OKcoin nor Huobi are shutting down. They are only required to stop RMB funding  (hello tether?), so not more CNY trading pairs. The rest of the operations remain untouched.
The ICO regulation thing was good. That wasnt going to end well.

So the market are recovering. So sorry for the weak handed

Well it looks like it is more significant than that though... I think all exchanges in China will temporarily close but maybe a few will obtain licensing in the coming months after they have released a shit storm of regulations.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/chinese-bitcoin-exchanges-okcoin-and-huobi-will-close-in-october-report/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minestro

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:22:08 PM

neither OKcoin nor Huobi are shutting down. They are only required to stop RMB funding  (hello tether?), so not more CNY trading pairs. The rest of the operations remain untouched.

So the markets are recovering. So sorry for the weak handed
Wahoo... this I really didn't see coming. Smiley I just saw the spike. Don't you think the government is going to make them stop trading crypto at all because of the laws in china regarding the ownership of foreign currencies? Baning/regulating ICOs was in my opinion not really necessary. I think it would've regulated itself, after enough of them imploded and the new ones won't find enough investors anymore.

Dude China is big but they only account for 15% of trading volume so I don't think it will ever hit $1500 again unless more countries start taking the same stance... This was a panic sell by all and it is already showing signs of rapid recovery. People are buying on the dips as they always do. China is no longer the biggest player as far as trading goes and this has been that way for most of the year. I believe they still have a substantial margin of the hash rate for BTC which may account of up to 40% or so... That is just a guess since I haven't done the research on it but there should have never been a 50% drop here anyways. As far as I see it this is a positive thing since most of the unsavory things of crypto stem from China so the government banning it would eliminate most of these issues.
In my opinion china was a much bigger market. But to be true, I did never really look at the actual current numbers. Thanks for the information. Looks like I have some things to read Smiley

Thank you both for the input.

gwestcot

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:44:01 PM

neither OKcoin nor Huobi are shutting down. They are only required to stop RMB funding  (hello tether?), so not more CNY trading pairs. The rest of the operations remain untouched.

Wahoo... this I really didn't see coming. Smiley I just saw the spike. Don't you think the government is going to make them stop trading crypto at all because of the laws in china regarding the ownership of foreign currencies? Baning/regulating ICOs was in my opinion not really necessary. I think it would've regulated itself, after enough of them imploded and the new ones won't find enough investors anymore.

Dude China is big but they only account for 15% of trading volume so I don't think it will ever hit $1500 again unless more countries start taking the same stance... This was a panic sell by all and it is already showing signs of rapid recovery. People are buying on the dips as they always do. China is no longer the biggest player as far as trading goes and this has been that way for most of the year. I believe they still have a substantial margin of the hash rate for BTC which may account of up to 40% or so... That is just a guess since I haven't done the research on it but there should have never been a 50% drop here anyways. As far as I see it this is a positive thing since most of the unsavory things of crypto stem from China so the government banning it would eliminate most of these issues.
In my opinion china was a much bigger market. But to be true, I did never really look at the actual current numbers. Thanks for the information. Looks like I have some things to read Smiley

This shows that China's influence has been decreasing over the course of the year. China really doesn't account for that large of market share as far as trading goes. The real question is what happens to the mining farms?

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/newsflash-bitcoin-price-falls-3000-china-influence-wanes/
minestro

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:15:36 PM

The real question is what happens to the mining farms?
Who cares? We only need BTX mining farms. No one needs BTC/ASIC mining-farms anymore, since there is BTX now :p
SCNR

gwestcot

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:22:23 PM

This shows that China's influence has been decreasing over the course of the year. China really doesn't account for that large of market share as far as trading goes. The real question is what happens to the mining farms?

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/newsflash-bitcoin-price-falls-3000-china-influence-wanes/
Who cares? We only need BTX mining farms. No one needs BTC/ASIC mining-farms anymore, since there is BTX now :p
SCNR

Well somewhat true and I do like GPU's over ASIC's mainly because I hate dealing with Bitmain and China but the two are very much so linked because everything is traded in bitcoin first before being converted to fiat. I can't wait for the day that fiat goes away since there is nothing backing it while crypto at least has a cost to produce and strict rules on supply.
sparker327

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:20:46 PM

what happens to the gear? ebay, really really cheap
Noitev

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

The Last NXT Founder

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:26:03 PM

I highly doubt that anything is going to happen to the mining farms. I think they want control over the currency, and that can only happen if they dominate it with hash power and own the majority (or a large part) of the total coins.
gwestcot

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:08:49 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2017, 10:19:41 PM by gwestcot

I highly doubt that anything is going to happen to the mining farms. I think they want control over the currency, and that can only happen if they dominate it with hash power and own the majority (or a large part) of the total coins.

Only time will tell but the Chinese government doesn't necessarily want control over the currency but rather they most want to control their own people in every aspect. They couldn't fully control a decentralized cryptocurrency so this may truly be the result. That being said I also wouldn't be surprised if they simply highly regulate or nationalize the exchanges.
minestro

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:05:34 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2017, 12:15:06 AM by minestro

Damn... I was obviously quiet wrong. I think I should stop trading and predicting. Perhaps a hodl-strategy suits my poor prediction abilities better Smiley

dmanicus

Activity: 251

Official

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:12:38 PM

Dann... I was obviously quiet wrong. I think I should stop trading and predicting. Perhaps a hodl-strategy suits my poor prediction abilities better Smiley

Next time, ask me what I did or am going to do with BTX and predict the opposite.
francism

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:34:11 PM

Dann... I was obviously quiet wrong. I think I should stop trading and predicting. Perhaps a hodl-strategy suits my poor prediction abilities better Smiley

I think its the best strategy most people forget. Those who made a lot of money in the crypto world in the last few years were all long time believers and hodlers. You should better stick into hodling game plan in times like these.
gwestcot

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:32:14 AM

I think its the best strategy most people forget. Those who made a lot of money in the crypto world in the last few years were all long time believers and hodlers. You should better stick into hodling game plan in times like these.

Agreed! Long term traders always beat those who just follow trends on short term trades. I really believe that BTX has some great features that will make it stand out in the future.
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:01:51 AM

How would I go about CPU mining Bitcore? I'm not very technical. Is it difficult to set it up on my laptop?

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
Vigens

Activity: 296

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:35:44 AM

How would I go about CPU mining Bitcore? I'm not very technical. Is it difficult to set it up on my laptop?
I don't think you can mine it using a CPU. A GPU, however, works fine. If you have one of the latest GPU cards it could be profitable.

--ypsi

Do you know where to find a tutorial how to apply gpu for mining bitcore?
ron_

Activity: 840
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:39:11 AM

I don't think you can mine it using a CPU. A GPU, however, works fine. If you have one of the latest GPU cards it could be profitable.

--ypsi

Which videocard you use? I will tell you.

◆

▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄▄            ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██       ██      ██       ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄      ██      ▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄        ▀██▄     ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀       ██      ██       ██              ██               ██      ██      ██              ██▀       ▀██         ██▄    ██      ▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██      ██       ██      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀      ██      ▐██▄▄▄▄        ▐█           █▌      █▄ ▀██   ██      ██▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██      ██       ██      ██▀▀▀▀▀██        ██▀▀▀▀▀▀        ██        ▀▀▀▀██▄      ▐█           █▌      ██   ██▄ ██      ██▀▀▀▀
██       ██      ██       ██      ██      ██       ██   ▄▄         ██             ▐█▌     ▐█▄         ▄█▌      ██    ▀█▄██      ██
██       ██       ██▄   ▄██       ██     ▄█▀       ██    ▀█▄       ██            ▄██       ▀██▄▄   ▄▄██▀       ██     ▀███      ██
██       ██        ▀▀███▀▀        ████████▀        ██      ▀█      ██      ███████▀           ▀▀███▀▀          ██       ██      ██████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

PortalM

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:42:21 AM

--ypsi

Information about the mining is in the first post.

ron_

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:49:49 PM

Hahaha. Read 145 pages to understand that Bitcore is not Bitcoin Smiley
For the first time I find such a man of genius.
You have a great signature, I installed the same!  Cool
Thanks. We must help our beloved coin Smiley People need to know.
Especially it is not difficult for me.

◆

▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄▄            ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██       ██      ██       ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄      ██      ▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄        ▀██▄     ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀       ██      ██       ██              ██               ██      ██      ██              ██▀       ▀██         ██▄    ██      ▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██      ██       ██      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀      ██      ▐██▄▄▄▄        ▐█           █▌      █▄ ▀██   ██      ██▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██      ██       ██      ██▀▀▀▀▀██        ██▀▀▀▀▀▀        ██        ▀▀▀▀██▄      ▐█           █▌      ██   ██▄ ██      ██▀▀▀▀
██       ██      ██       ██      ██      ██       ██   ▄▄         ██             ▐█▌     ▐█▄         ▄█▌      ██    ▀█▄██      ██
██       ██       ██▄   ▄██       ██     ▄█▀       ██    ▀█▄       ██            ▄██       ▀██▄▄   ▄▄██▀       ██     ▀███      ██
██       ██        ▀▀███▀▀        ████████▀        ██      ▀█      ██      ███████▀           ▀▀███▀▀          ██       ██      ██████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

Vigens

Activity: 296

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:05:17 PM

--ypsi

Which videocard you use? I will tell you.

GeForce® GTX 1080

--ypsi

Information about the mining is in the first post.

Thank you.
ron_

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:26:20 PM

GeForce® GTX 1080

[/quote]
Use Ccminer 2.2
ccminer.exe -a bitcore -o stratum+tcp://yiimp.ccminer.org:3556 -u your_wallet

◆

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

Livermore88

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:48:16 PM

Hi guys, how can i install a local BTX wallet? I tried to download wallet from official website, but  it didn't work. I cannot download it from the website.

Is there any other way to install a local wallet? Thanks in advance.
https://github.com/LIMXTEC/BitCore/releases
this 0.14.1.6 version work well.

It's strange, wallets on this link still cannot be downloaded...
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: