Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:22:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 729111 times)
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:39:20 AM

Every time that I transfer BTX from the exchange to the wallet on my computer, I am blown away by how fast this coin is. It takes less than 1 minute to appear in my wallet. I simply can't get over how fast this coin is. Once people start using it, they will fall in love with it. Great job devs!

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 08:40:24 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 11:56:00 AM by metamorphin

The final distributionmodel

Dear Bitcore community,

we wanted to say thank you to all of you and your broad support!

The first weeks were very successful, and we are happy to announce you the following points:

1. The claiming at bitcore.cc from the april snapshot will end exactly in November, the 2nd, 2017, 12 pm CEST (UTC +2).

2. The increasing demand of Bitcore motivated us to gift you with two nice surprises.

We will create an actual snapshot of the bitcoin blockchain in october, the 30th. Every adress with min. 0.001 BTC will be funded with 40% Bitcore (BTX) of the total amount per bitcoinadress.
At this way, we will distribute approximately 7 million Bitcore (BTX) directly. In the end we drop around 45-50% of all nonclaimed bitcore and increase the circulation supply with around 8 millon coins.

We load the coins directly to the public keys, which are included in the snapshot. You can redeem them without a time limit.

We also have a special surprise for our loyal bitcoreholders on october, the 30th. Every bitcoreholder with local wallets loaded min. 10 BTX gets an special one time airdrop of 25% instead of 3% !

3. We will be updating our weekly 3% monday airdrop. At the beginning of october, we place an online registration page for the 3% airdrop. You have to registrate ONE TIME your BTX adress with a signed message.
From november, the 2nd, the weekly monday airdrop will be only paid to registered adresses. The rule to have min. 10 BTX in your wallet will be dropped.

To be sure that you are captured for the snapshot, it is imperative that the Bitcore (BTX) have arrived in your wallet not later than 6 blocks after midnight!

We reserve the rights to make changes as required.

Your Bitcore Team

Jon, Chris & Steve
snowdropfore

Activity: 843
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:53:16 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 09:21:51 AM by snowdropfore

wow, the plan come out finally ,i am so happy to see that ,so many airdrop in one time ,i think the bitcore will be rocket  in no time .
 but  i have a question ,if the bitcoin holder never claim their bitcore  share, how do we deal with the unclaimed bitcores???
does that mean if i have 100btx in my local wallet ,i will get 25btx in the final airdrop??

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
kobri0815

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:55:57 AM

Very cool distributionmodel. I very excited for your upcoming plans, whitepaper and so on.

Keep up the good work  Shocked
shtako

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:58:26 AM

I think the new final distribution model is a huge improvement from the initial plan.  Especially the new bitcoin snapshot with unlimited redemption time is a really smart move in my opinion.
andrei1982

Activity: 462

Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:18:16 AM

I have over 70 BTX since 10 14 days and no BTX airdrop in my BTX address : 1FZEBuZsL6rtEDMjchVStPnwXJhFJ3CSwG   any idea ?
Do you perhaps mix up wallet and address? A wallet normally consists of many addresses. For the airdrop only addresses are relevant, because it's the only thing you can see on the block explorer.

I do have several addresses on wallet but i thought i will get the 3% on my main btx address but you said the 3% is distributed to the all address i own ?
minestro

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:24:52 AM

I have over 70 BTX since 10 14 days and no BTX airdrop in my BTX address : 1FZEBuZsL6rtEDMjchVStPnwXJhFJ3CSwG   any idea ?
Do you perhaps mix up wallet and address? A wallet normally consists of many addresses. For the airdrop only addresses are relevant, because it's the only thing you can see on the block explorer.
I do have several addresses on wallet but i thought i will get the 3% on my main btx address but you said the 3% is distributed to the all address i own ?
With the airdrop every address holding at least 10BTX gets 3%. You should transfer the coins of every address less than 10BTX to one address over 10BTX. Every address with coins less than 10-btx doesn't get an airdrop.
There is nothing like a "main" BTX address.

abudfv2008

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:33:22 AM

We will create an actual snapshot of the bitcoin blockchain in october, the 30th. Every adress with min. 0.001 BTC will be funded with 40% Bitcore (BTX) of the total amount per bitcoinadress.
At this way, we will distribute approximately 7 million Bitcore (BTX) directly. In the end we drop around 45-50% of all nonclaimed bitcore and increase the circulation supply with around 8 millon coins.

We load the coins directly to the public keys, which are included in the snapshot. You can redeem them without a time limit.
Am I right that if I have 0.1BTC then I wil get 0.04BTX?
andrei1982

Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:48:50 AM

With the airdrop every address holding at least 10BTX gets 3%. You should transfer the coins of every address less than 10BTX to one address over 10BTX. Every address with coins less than 10-btx doesn't get an airdrop.
There is nothing like a "main" BTX address.
I do have 1 wallet with multiple addresses ,when i receive some btx i always generate a new address (by mistake until i learned to work with the wallet)...so my only desktop wallet has 70btx at this point and when the airdrop take place it was about 55btx.
Thanks
ron_

Activity: 840
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:53:54 AM

wow, the plan come out finally ,i am so happy to see that ,so many airdrop in one time ,i think the bitcore will be rocket  in no time .
 but  i have a question ,if the bitcoin holder never claim their bitcore  share, how do we deal with the unclaimed bitcores???
does that mean if i have 100btx in my local wallet ,i will get 25btx in the final airdrop??
No, It will not be The Final airdrop. This airdrop will be before the Final airdrop. It is bonus.

◆

▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄▄            ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██       ██      ██       ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄      ██      ▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄        ▀██▄     ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀       ██      ██       ██              ██               ██      ██      ██              ██▀       ▀██         ██▄    ██      ▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██      ██       ██      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀      ██      ▐██▄▄▄▄        ▐█           █▌      █▄ ▀██   ██      ██▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██      ██       ██      ██▀▀▀▀▀██        ██▀▀▀▀▀▀        ██        ▀▀▀▀██▄      ▐█           █▌      ██   ██▄ ██      ██▀▀▀▀
██       ██      ██       ██      ██      ██       ██   ▄▄         ██             ▐█▌     ▐█▄         ▄█▌      ██    ▀█▄██      ██
██       ██       ██▄   ▄██       ██     ▄█▀       ██    ▀█▄       ██            ▄██       ▀██▄▄   ▄▄██▀       ██     ▀███      ██
██       ██        ▀▀███▀▀        ████████▀        ██      ▀█      ██      ███████▀           ▀▀███▀▀          ██       ██      ██████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

ron_

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:00:31 AM

Did not really understand about snapshot of the bitcoin blockchain in october. The owners of bitcoin must clime their BTX additionally again?

◆

▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄▄            ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██       ██      ██       ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄      ██      ▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄        ▀██▄     ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀       ██      ██       ██              ██               ██      ██      ██              ██▀       ▀██         ██▄    ██      ▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██      ██       ██      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀      ██      ▐██▄▄▄▄        ▐█           █▌      █▄ ▀██   ██      ██▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██      ██       ██      ██▀▀▀▀▀██        ██▀▀▀▀▀▀        ██        ▀▀▀▀██▄      ▐█           █▌      ██   ██▄ ██      ██▀▀▀▀
██       ██      ██       ██      ██      ██       ██   ▄▄         ██             ▐█▌     ▐█▄         ▄█▌      ██    ▀█▄██      ██
██       ██       ██▄   ▄██       ██     ▄█▀       ██    ▀█▄       ██            ▄██       ▀██▄▄   ▄▄██▀       ██     ▀███      ██
██       ██        ▀▀███▀▀        ████████▀        ██      ▀█      ██      ███████▀           ▀▀███▀▀          ██       ██      ██████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

snowdropfore

Activity: 843
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:03:10 AM

Did not really understand about snapshot of the bitcoin blockchain in october. The owners of bitcoin must clime their BTX additionally again?

i think they have another chance to claim their btx ,but only 40% . the plan still not talk about the final airdrop.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
ron_

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:13:23 AM

i think they have another chance to claim their btx ,but only 40% . the plan still not talk about the final airdrop.
And from what fund will these 7 million? From the 15.5 million?
Yes, there is still no information on the scheme of the final airdrop.

◆

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

shtako

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:31:10 AM

If you just read the announcement carefully all the information is there. There will not be a final airdrop in november. The 3% will continue untill all the unclaimed coins from the orginal snapshot have been distributed. But not including the 7 million that will be sent to every bitcoin adress in november for the new snapshot. This is really a great solution and vastly increases the chance of real adoption.
abudfv2008

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:35:00 AM

If you just read the announcement carefully all the information is there. There will not be a final airdrop in november. The 3% will continue untill all the unclaimed coins from the orginal snapshot have been distributed. But not including the 7 million that will be sent to every bitcoin adress in november for the new snapshot. This is really a great solution and vastly increases the chance of real adoption.
Don't understand what that mean "will be sent to every bitcoin adress". I think if BTX sent to BTC wallet - they will be lost, especially webwallets.
shtako

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:03:10 AM

Don't understand what that mean "will be sent to every bitcoin adress". I think if BTX sent to BTC wallet - they will be lost, especially webwallets.

Read about the disitrubtion of clam coin. Its is just the same. They sent clam to every bitcoin/litecoin/doge adress.

http://www.clamcoin.org/
PortalM

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:18:24 AM

I like that the developers decided to continue the small airdrops. This will give more stability to the coin. 25% is a pleasant surprise.

lpxcc

Merit: 105

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:33:13 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 12:14:44 PM by lpxcc

25% ? That sounds really great! Where I can change ETH to BTX ?

/Edit: Forget my question, I exchanged my ETH to BTX @ Cryptopia
ron_

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:34:51 AM

I see, was inattentive. For what a present to the owners of bitcoin once again? Is it for greater fame?

◆

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

gwestcot

Activity: 794
Merit: 272

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:27:36 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 12:42:40 PM by gwestcot

I see, was inattentive. For what a present to the owners of bitcoin once again? Is it for greater fame?

This may be an improvement from the original plan but the first 7 million to BTC holders is kind of a head scratcher to me. Airdropping all of the coins at once would be horrible but they could have simply done it in 4-5 steps to those that are holders. As far as I am concerned all the people that had BTC on April 28th will have had 6 months to claim them so there is no need to send coins to those that don't care as of now. The multi step airdrops would be quick and allow them to work on other things besides simple distribution.
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: