Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 06:14:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 729100 times)
shtako

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:27:25 PM

I put in my BTC address but for some reason it doesn’t bring up any coins to claim. I have had the coins for over 3 years so it seems odd. Anyone else have similar issues?

Check your adress in a block explorer like: https://blockchain.info/

If you have spent any of your funds you will find the rest of your bitcoin in a change adress(es).
kobri0815

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:31:13 PM

Very nice update is it possible to share this on twitter?
Neon~

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:38:20 PM

I put in my BTC address but for some reason it doesn’t bring up any coins to claim. I have had the coins for over 3 years so it seems odd. Anyone else have similar issues?

Check your adress in a block explorer like: https://blockchain.info/

If you have spent any of your funds you will find the rest of your bitcoin in a change adress(es).
Block explorer is your best friend to confirm your address balance at the time of the snapshot. If you were holding your BTC in some online wallet, there is a high chance that the coins are actually stored under a different address managed by the online wallet rather than the address shown to you.
AntiTector

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:40:07 PM

Without a problem.
We have a growing FB group: Bitcore (BTX)

█▀▀▄░█░▀█▀░█▀▀█░█▀▀█░█▀▀█░█▀▀░░░░█▀▀▀▄░▀▀█▀▀░▀▄░▄▀      
█▄█░░█░░█░░█░░░░█░░█░█▄▄▀░█▄▄░░░░█▄▄█░░░░█░░░░░█░░
█▄▄▀░█░░█░░█▄▄█░█▄▄█░█░▀▄░█▄▄░░░░█▄▄▄▀░░░█░░░▄▀░▀▄
demoncity

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:43:40 PM

Can't claim this coin
Anybody help ?

Message appears: Error : Sorry, No Balance on Snapshot - Block 463604 ! Please try again...
I would suggest it's because you had no balance on that address at Block 463604. But that's just a silly idea of me.

Oh , i thought i just claim it for free like some bounties  Grin
minestro

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:46:14 PM

I have over 70 BTX since 10 14 days and no BTX airdrop in my BTX address : 1FZEBuZsL6rtEDMjchVStPnwXJhFJ3CSwG   any idea ?
Do you perhaps mix up wallet and address? A wallet normally consists of many addresses. For the airdrop only addresses are relevant, because it's the only thing you can see on the block explorer.
I do have several addresses on wallet but i thought i will get the 3% on my main btx address but you said the 3% is distributed to the all address i own ?
With the airdrop every address holding at least 10BTX gets 3%. You should transfer the coins of every address less than 10BTX to one address over 10BTX. Every address with coins less than 10-btx doesn't get an airdrop.
There is nothing like a "main" BTX address.
I do have 1 wallet with multiple addresses ,when i receive some btx i always generate a new address (by mistake until i learned to work with the wallet)...so my only desktop wallet has 70btx at this point and when the airdrop take place it was about 55btx.
Thanks
Actually that wasn't a mistake. Addresses shouldn't be used multiple times for security reasons. But it's a problem for the mechanics of the airdrop. So, when using your crypto wallets everyday you should use a new address every time possible. But as far as it concerns the airdrops just put all your coins into one address.
With the desktop wallet you can activate "Coin Control" to see in which addresses your coins reside Smiley
Now have fun with the greatest crypto currency ever.

PortalM

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:22:02 PM

I still think that BTX needs advertising. Why not allocate a small portion to the bounty? People need to see and know more. For example bounty Twitter, Facebook, signature compaign. I put the signature for free, because I believe in BTX, but it's better if there are many such people, who will write about it.
Signature campaigns with the same and always the same cryptoguys, who are running one coin to another? -- NO
Its no secret already, that we give bounties to enthusiastical ppl working for us.
I would like to see a proposal from you, and we can talk!
Greetz
Steve
Steve, but these guys write a lot. I click on their signatures sometimes.
I also propose to organize a drawing contest for development in social networks. Qualitative graphics will help to talk more about BTX.
For example, made with love:

Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:41:27 PM

The final distributionmodel

Dear Bitcore community,

we wanted to say thank you to all of you and your broad support!

The first weeks were very successful, and we are happy to announce you the following points:

1. The claiming at bitcore.cc from the april snapshot will end exactly in November, the 2nd, 2017, 12 pm CEST (UTC +2).

2. The increasing demand of Bitcore motivated us to gift you with two nice surprises.

We will create an actual snapshot of the bitcoin blockchain in october, the 30th. Every adress with min. 0.001 BTC will be funded with 40% Bitcore (BTX) of the total amount per bitcoinadress.
At this way, we will distribute approximately 7 million Bitcore (BTX) directly. In the end we drop around 45-50% of all nonclaimed bitcore and increase the circulation supply with around 8 millon coins.

We load the coins directly to the public keys, which are included in the snapshot. You can redeem them without a time limit.

We also have a special surprise for our loyal bitcoreholders on october, the 30th. Every bitcoreholder with local wallets loaded min. 10 BTX gets an special one time airdrop of 25% instead of 3% !

3. We will be updating our weekly 3% monday airdrop. At the beginning of october, we place an online registration page for the 3% airdrop. You have to registrate ONE TIME your BTX adress with a signed message.
From november, the 2nd, the weekly monday airdrop will be only paid to registered adresses. The rule to have min. 10 BTX in your wallet will be dropped.

To be sure that you are captured for the snapshot, it is imperative that the Bitcore (BTX) have arrived in your wallet not later than 6 blocks after midnight!

We reserve the rights to make changes as required.

Your Bitcore Team

Jon, Chris & Steve

you really think that you can redistribute  "approximately 7 million Bitcore (BTX) directly" in a single move without the sending the Price to shit and screwing every single early buyer of your coin ?

You serious ?
Road to 10 cents!
Way too many coins , way to quick and topia buysupport only.

PortalM

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:58:45 PM

you really think that you can redistribute  "approximately 7 million Bitcore (BTX) directly" in a single move without the sending the Price to shit and screwing every single early buyer of your coin ?
You serious ?
Road to 10 cents!
[/quote]

These coins do not appear on the exchange at once. BTC owners will have to order BTX. As I understand it, just as it was, only there will be a new BTC snapshot.

shtako

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:21:22 PM

Dear Bitcore community,

The first weeks were very successful, and we are happy to announce you the following points:

1. The claiming at bitcore.cc from the april snapshot will end exactly in November, the 2nd, 2017, 12 pm CEST (UTC +2).

2. The increasing demand of Bitcore motivated us to gift you with two nice surprises.

We will create an actual snapshot of the bitcoin blockchain in october, the 30th. Every adress with min. 0.001 BTC will be funded with 40% Bitcore (BTX) of the total amount per bitcoinadress.
At this way, we will distribute approximately 7 million Bitcore (BTX) directly. In the end we drop around 45-50% of all nonclaimed bitcore and increase the circulation supply with around 8 millon coins.

We load the coins directly to the public keys, which are included in the snapshot. You can redeem them without a time limit.

We also have a special surprise for our loyal bitcoreholders on october, the 30th. Every bitcoreholder with local wallets loaded min. 10 BTX gets an special one time airdrop of 25% instead of 3% !

3. We will be updating our weekly 3% monday airdrop. At the beginning of october, we place an online registration page for the 3% airdrop. You have to registrate ONE TIME your BTX adress with a signed message.
From november, the 2nd, the weekly monday airdrop will be only paid to registered adresses. The rule to have min. 10 BTX in your wallet will be dropped.

To be sure that you are captured for the snapshot, it is imperative that the Bitcore (BTX) have arrived in your wallet not later than 6 blocks after midnight!

Your Bitcore Team

Jon, Chris & Steve

You serious ?
Road to 10 cents!

You should try to read it again and understand what it really says.

This is the facts:

For the first snapshot it was 1 bitcoin = 1 bitcore. The new snapshot 1 bitcoin = 0.4 bitcore.

From the old snapshot: PAYOUT SINCE LAUNCH : 466839.4380 BTX

And that is 5 months in. If the same amount of people claim their new BTX, it would only bring 0,40 * 466839 = 186735 new BTX into circulation. The remaining 6813265 would be not be claimed.
kielon

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:23:48 PM

You serious ?
Road to 10 cents!
On October 30th total supply of coins will increase from roughly 1m to 8m so technically the price should drop by 7/8 (87.5%). No wonder why price/hashrate is tanking...
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:36:38 PM

You serious ?
Road to 10 cents!
On October 30th total supply of coins will increase from roughly 1m to 8m so technically the price should drop by 7/8 (87.5%). No wonder why price/hashrate is tanking...
Incorrect, please refere to the post above yours!
Just think about it: supply will only slowly increase, as it did before. Otherwise all 16M coins would already have been distributed because there was already a snapshot with all BTX redeemable - BUT most BTC holders did not bother to claim their BTX.
The new model is great both for holders as well as for people getting into BTX now!

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
gwestcot

Activity: 794
Merit: 272

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:38:32 PM

You serious ?
Road to 10 cents!

Well I am not worried about the supply and the price will not necessarily drop that much but it will definitely drop. I am just questioning continuing the claiming for BTC when they are irrelevant here in this space.
kielon

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:40:28 PM

https://i.imgur.com/MuGtRdA.png

Dear Bitcore community,

Your Bitcore Team

Jon, Chris & Steve

You serious ?
Road to 10 cents!

You should try to read it again and understand what it really says.

This is the facts:

For the first snapshot it was 1 bitcoin = 1 bitcore. The new snapshot 1 bitcoin = 0.4 bitcore.

From the old snapshot: PAYOUT SINCE LAUNCH : 466839.4380 BTX

And that is 5 months in. If the same amount of people claim their new BTX, it would only bring 0,40 * 466839 = 186735 new BTX into circulation. The remaining 6813265 would be not be claimed.
'We load the coins directly to the public keys, which are included in the snapshot. You can redeem them without a time limit.'

Nobody needs to claim these - they are already in the wallets so total supply will automatically be increased by 7m.
gwestcot

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:45:03 PM

You serious ?
Road to 10 cents!
Incorrect, please refere to the post above yours!
Just think about it: supply will only slowly increase, as it did before. Otherwise all 16M coins would already have been distributed because there was already a snapshot with all BTX redeemable - BUT most BTC holders did not bother to claim their BTX.
The new model is great both for holders as well as for people getting into BTX now!

But these BTC holders didn't want the BTX in large numbers the past 5 months and they still aren't likely to want it later. I would rather distribute and grow organically through good development and integration. I'm surprised I am the only one that is saying this. It has great features and all but there is still no roadmap and no usability in the real world. Additionally, It doesn't look great when the devs are the ones that hold a substantial share in the coin. 10% is fine but 95% is definitely not so the sooner this changes the better. Maybe 4-5 steps spaced out by a month each would have been sufficient to not completely tank the price. The price is really inconsequential anyways since if you have more of it at a lower price it is still the same as having less of it at a higher price.
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:56:56 PM

Without a problem.
We have a growing FB group: Bitcore (BTX)

Excellent. Please share my latest Bitcore Promo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KS0rbxDTXX0

And my summary of the recent news: https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@xwerk/news-massive-25-airdrop-for-btx-incoming-bitcore-promo-video

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:58:48 PM

Dear Bitcore community,

Your Bitcore Team

Jon, Chris & Steve

Why give 40% BTX to Bitcoin holders and 25% airdrop to the actual Bitcore investors who have been putting their hard earned money into Bitcore to support it? If you must stick with this type of model, Bitcore (BTX) holders and investors, who have been supporting this project should receive a larger percent of the final airdrop than BTC holders. Where's the loyalty to the Bitcore supporters? A mere 25% and a huge dilution of coins at one time into the marketplace? This is not a good model. This is not how you reward your fans. Change the percent of the final drop to 40% BTX holders and 25% to BTC wallets. I was wondering why the price drop and now I can see why. It appears that some people were privy to this news before others and they acted accordingly. It's a bit unfortunate that I recently bought a bunch of additional Bitcore (BTX), when the funds could have been better spent investing in a different coin.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
PortalM

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:05:33 PM

'We load the coins directly to the public keys, which are included in the snapshot. You can redeem them without a time limit.'
Nobody needs to claim these - they are already in the wallets so total supply will automatically be increased by 7m.
If I understand correctly, these 7 million will increase the market cap. But at the same time, these coins will not appear on Cryptopia, it will be in the public keys. And do not worry about the price drop.
Steve, am I right?

abudfv2008

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:14:17 PM

Why give 40% BTX to Bitcoin holders and 25% airdrop to the actual Bitcore investors who have been putting their hard earned money into Bitcore to support it? If you must stick with this type of model, Bitcore (BTX) holders and investors, who have been supporting this project should receive a larger percent of the final airdrop than BTC holders. Where's the loyalty to the Bitcore supporters? A mere 25% and a huge dilution of coins at one time into the marketplace? This is not a good model. This is not how you reward your fans. Change the percent of the final drop to 40% BTX holders and 25% to BTC wallets. I was wondering why the price drop and now I can see why. It appears that some people were privy to this news before others and they acted accordingly. It's a bit unfortunate that I recently bought a bunch of additional Bitcore (BTX), when the funds could have been better spent investing in a different coin.
Just read earlier. Almost none BTC holders would even bother claiming their BTX with today price. It is much easier to buy some BTX and wait for airdrop - much more profit in coins for them.
So I don't understand for what it is even done.
But the idea is to spread BTX to as many people as possible. If they will give it all to those who already have BTX nothing will change except the price.
I think it is better to get to as many midlevel exchanges as possible (if it is impossible to get in bitrex or other big ones)
Then marketing, advertising and spreading word about advantages of BTX over other coins. Thats the only way.
gwestcot

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:19:40 PM

Just read earlier. Almost none BTC holders would even bother claiming their BTX with today price. It is much easier to buy some BTX and wait for airdrop - much more profit in coins for them.
So I don't understand for what it is even done.
But the idea is to spread BTX to as many people as possible. If they will give it all to those who already have BTX nothing will change except the price.
I think it is better to get to as many midlevel exchanges as possible (if it is impossible to get in bitrex or other big ones)
Then marketing, advertising and spreading word about advantages of BTX over other coins. Thats the only way.

The coins would naturally change hands as people wanted to sell at various price points. How do you think BTC started out? I guarantee you that if you look at the explorer there were a few people that had most of the "circulating" coins. I agree though that we absolutely need to get on more exchanges among other things.
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: