Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:19:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 729087 times)
cyberpitstop

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:35:45 PM

What if we ran some kind of signature campaign for BTX and "airdrop" the rest of the coins during the next 6 months?  DeepOnion did this and that coin gets all kinds of activity.
Just make sure you have something in place to safeguard from fraud if running a signature campaign with the community. Have rules and stick to them.
PortalM

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:38:02 PM

It's time to choose the best cryptocurrency!

crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:52:39 PM

Bitcore (BTX) has a very strong community. We need to continue growing the community and getting out the word on how great Bitcore is. The speed of this coin is unbelievable. If people begin using it, they won't want to go back to other coins. With similar specs to Bitcoin, BTX has a great future ahead of it.

Bitcore (BTX) needs a roadmap and a white paper. Unless the devs have had the time to work on those and are ready to post them on the site, we are better off extending the airdrop and making the airdrop more enticing in order to get more people to want to be involved. This will drive up the price and BTC holders will step up to claim their unclaimed BTX coins. Increased interest in BTX will drive up the price and YouTubers, Steamers and VLoggers will make tons of video about BTX, thereby driving up interest in the coin and in return the price will skyrocket.

We also need a redesigned website. This is a must for any great coin.

If the above steps are executed, the sky's the limit for BTX. Once again, the first step should be to extend the airdrop and make the percentage of the airdrop more enticing to get the entire crypto community talking about Bitcore (BTX). Let's use the blueprint of Bitcoin Cash, which has a value of more than $400 and was only launched a month ago. Bitcoin Cash isn't any better than Bitcore (BTX). The only advantage of Bitcoin Cash is that there was so much news about it before the hard fork that when it didn't go to zero, people began taking interest in it.

Bitcore (BTX) shares similar specs to Bitcoin and should be worth more than $100 in the short term. In the long term, Bitcore should be worth more than $1000. We can get there as a community, but simply dumping all of the coins after November 2nd will have a disastrous effect on the price of BTX. Devs, I hope that you are seeing these messages from members of the community and that you are taking them into consideration. A final distribution in November is not the way to go. Please reconsider.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
gurumeditation

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:56:40 PM

I have seen it mentioned here before but why not make a deal with cryptopia and drop direct in peoples wallets.
This would be a way better solution.
It is so difficult to download and install local wallet ?
If the wallet goes in maintenance like about a month ago with BTX for more than 1 week, what happens ?
Also, I would suggest never make "deal" with exchanges, especially cryptopia.

█▀▀▀██▀▀▀█░░░░    ►    * No ICO | Fair Launch | Bounties          ◄    * Discord
█▄▄▄█▄▀░░░░░░    ►    * The first Ethash Masternode crypto     ◄    * Forums
░░░░░░░▀▄█▄▄▄█    ►    * ASIC-Resistant | PoW GPU Mining       ◄    * Twitter
zadomainregister

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

CPA Coin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 06:10:24 PM

Devs we are a community here. We support the project. Please can you select the best ideas regarding the final airdrop so we can put it to a vote.
BTC holders will just dump their airdrop earnings and send the price plummeting.

Some ideas? screw the premine burn it
Only drop to current btx holders for longer period off time at incremental % increase
I dont want to dump my coins i paid premium rate for them so please consider us to.

Keep well

gwestcot

Activity: 794
Merit: 272

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:20:14 PM

Bitcore (BTX) has a very strong community. We need to continue growing the community and getting out the word on how great Bitcore is. The speed of this coin is unbelievable. If people begin using it, they won't want to go back to other coins. With similar specs to Bitcoin, BTX has a great future ahead of it.

Bitcore (BTX) needs a roadmap and a white paper. Unless the devs have had the time to work on those and are ready to post them on the site, we are better off extending the airdrop and making the airdrop more enticing in order to get more people to want to be involved. This will drive up the price and BTC holders will step up to claim their unclaimed BTX coins. Increased interest in BTX will drive up the price and YouTubers, Steamers and VLoggers will make tons of video about BTX, thereby driving up interest in the coin and in return the price will skyrocket.

If the above steps are executed, the sky's the limit for BTX. Once again, the first step should be to extend the airdrop and make the percentage of the airdrop more enticing to get the entire crypto community talking about Bitcore (BTX). Let's use the blueprint of Bitcoin Cash, which has a value of more than $400 and was only launched a month ago. Bitcoin Cash isn't any better than Bitcore (BTX). The only advantage of Bitcoin Cash is that there was so much news about it before the hard fork that when it didn't go to zero, people began taking interest in it.

Bitcore (BTX) shares similar specs to Bitcoin and should be worth more than $100 in the short term. In the long term, Bitcore should be worth more than $1000. We can get there as a community, but simply dumping all of the coins after November 2nd will have a disastrous effect on the price of BTX. Devs, I hope that you are seeing these messages from members of the community and that you are taking them into consideration. A final distribution in November is not the way to go. Please reconsider.

Ya I am now more than ok with some sort of increase to the weekly airdrops but simply continuing them out further. Ideally the rates I would think about are in the 5-10% range. This would distribute coins more quickly but not so much that it would tank the price. The real thing that will push this along is bounties, a new website, a roadmap, new exchanges, and getting in with some payment processors. I love the technology of the coin but the rest of it needs to be done right so that it gets there. I know I have been throwing many ideas out there but this seems to be the best way to go about distribution and it is better than the worst case scenario which is a one time air drop. I was simply not entirely enthusiastic about coins getting dropped to unsuspecting BTC holders. At any rate, I hope the devs are closely watching the forums so that they see our discussions. I really believe that this coin could be the future.  
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:21:03 PM

i think bitcoin holders have had their chance. it's been several months. between now and november ramp up the awareness that they can claim and then shut the door after that.
gwestcot

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:21:59 PM

i think bitcoin holders have had their chance. it's been several months. between now and november ramp up the awareness that they can claim and then shut the door after that.

Yes!  Grin Grin Grin
PortalM

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:28:55 PM

In November there will be no final airdrop. It was canceled. A new payment to BTC owners will not result in a sharp increase the number of coins on the exchange. Devs, explain to the community your actions, calm the people who do not understand.

gwestcot

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:32:25 PM

In November there will be no final airdrop. It was canceled. A new payment to BTC owners will not result in a sharp increase the number of coins on the exchange. Devs, explain to the community your actions, calm the people who do not understand.

I understand just fine what this means... But from my point of view why reward those that have already had over 6 months to claim their coins? Just continuing the airdrop for a longer period of time with a slightly higher percentage per week is a far better compromise then gifting 7 million coins to mythical BTC holders.
zadomainregister

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

CPA Coin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 06:37:52 PM

Why not also list on coinexchange.io
Agree with your thoughts below

Ya I am now more than ok with some sort of increase to the weekly airdrops but simply continuing them out further. Ideally the rates I would think about are in the 5-10% range. This would distribute coins more quickly but not so much that it would tank the price. The real thing that will push this along is bounties, a new website, a roadmap, new exchanges, and getting in with some payment processors. I love the technology of the coin but the rest of it needs to be done right so that it gets there. I know I have been throwing many ideas out there but this seems to be the best way to go about distribution and it is better than the worst case scenario which is a one time air drop. I was simply not entirely enthusiastic about coins getting dropped to unsuspecting BTC holders. At any rate, I hope the devs are closely watching the forums so that they see our discussions. I really believe that this coin could be the future.  
PortalM

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:51:21 PM

I understand just fine what this means... But from my point of view why reward those that have already had over 6 months to claim their coins? Just continuing the airdrop for a longer period of time with a slightly higher percentage per week is a far better compromise then gifting 7 million coins to mythical BTC holders.
I think the meaning is not in the present to the BTC holders. I think this is a way to get rid of some of the coins from the hands of developers. This is an increase the market cap and the possibility of entering a large exchange.
I want devs to talk more with members of the community.

loughlin

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:04:38 PM

Is airdrop only for BTX holders? And why are you talking about BTC holders? can I get fast explanations?
thanks
rmmpg

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 07:09:13 PM

Great work. I am hodling this for a long time. Great Potential
gwestcot

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:11:58 PM

I think the meaning is not in the present to the BTC holders. I think this is a way to get rid of some of the coins from the hands of developers. This is an increase the market cap and the possibility of entering a large exchange.

I get the point of it but I don't like to whom the coins are getting dropped to. You could simply burn the coins if all you wanted to do is get it out of the hands of the devs. What do you think these BTC holders are going to do? They will either not notice the BTX or they will sell it for BTC. I actually do like the idea of continuing the airdrops but at a higher rate since it incentivizes the core people sticking around and new people alike. We could likely get on a larger exchange and a whole bunch of smaller exchanges towards the end of the year. I still say somewhere in the realm of 5-10% weekly wouldn't kill things too much as most of us with larger holdings seem to be in consensus on sticking it out for the long term.
Pickleninja

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:51:30 PM

I get the point of it but I don't like to whom the coins are getting dropped to. You could simply burn the coins if all you wanted to do is get it out of the hands of the devs. What do you think these BTC holders are going to do? They will either not notice the BTX or they will sell it for BTC. I actually do like the idea of continuing the airdrops but at a higher rate since it incentivizes the core people sticking around and new people alike. We could likely get on a larger exchange and a whole bunch of smaller exchanges towards the end of the year. I still say somewhere in the realm of 5-10% weekly wouldn't kill things too much as most of us with larger holdings seem to be in consensus on sticking it out for the long term.

I'd rather it just stay the same as it is... drop the free btx for verifying btc address and promote that the deadline is <some date>

Then do 3% until 15m has been reached.

Just my 2btx.

-pickle
PortalM

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:58:01 PM

Is airdrop only for BTX holders? And why are you talking about BTC holders? can I get fast explanations?
thanks
For BTC holders in April 2017. If you had a BTC in April, you can ask for your share of BTX.

gwestcot

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:08:03 PM

thanks
For BTC holders in April 2017. If you had a BTC in April, you can ask for your share of BTX.

Well that is the old claiming period which ends on Nov 2... The new one will take another snapshot and then drop 40% or 7 million coins to BTC holders at the time of that snapshot.
loughlin

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:10:55 PM

thanks

Well that is the old claiming period which ends on Nov 2... The new one will take another snapshot and then drop 40% or 7 million coins to BTC holders at the time of that snapshot.

seems this is something like Byteball airdrop.

So i have on my blockhain.info wallet some amount of BTC - bitcoin. Now i can aplicate on BTX airdrop program? Right?
gwestcot

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:20:37 PM

thanks

seems this is something like Byteball airdrop.

So i have on my blockhain.info wallet some amount of BTC - bitcoin. Now i can aplicate on BTX airdrop program? Right?

Ya that is sort of the idea. Go to bitcore.cc and click on the claiming tab if you are interested in learning more about it. You had to have had bitcoin on April 28 at the time of the snapshot. It will be a 1 to 1 with the amount of bitcoin you had at the time.
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: