Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:29:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 729111 times)
kellog90

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 08:57:48 PM

Sgminer??
oder cgminer?

AMD videocard  PLS!

Herunterladen.
sparker327

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:54:06 PM

Is airdrop only for BTX holders? And why are you talking about BTC holders? can I get fast explanations?
thanks
For BTC holders in April 2017. If you had a BTC in April, you can ask for your share of BTX.

Well that is the old claiming period which ends on Nov 2... The new one will take another snapshot and then drop 40% or 7 million coins to BTC holders at the time of that snapshot.

seems this is something like Byteball airdrop.

So i have on my blockhain.info wallet some amount of BTC - bitcoin. Now i can aplicate on BTX airdrop program? Right?

Ya that is sort of the idea. Go to bitcore.cc and click on the claiming tab if you are interested in learning more about it. You had to have had bitcoin on April 28 at the time of the snapshot. It will be a 1 to 1 with the amount of bitcoin you had at the time.

ok, just to clear up some confusion because some people are saying different things and I want to be clear. The original date of Nov 2 to claim BTX from BTC snapshot will be over that day. The original snapshot being taken in April 2017. Now, a NEW snapshot for BTC will be taken October 30 and as long as you have .001 BTC at that time, you will be gifted with 40% of your balance in BTX but only if you claim it like before. Am I wrong, because some keep saying its from the earlier snapshot and thats not how I read it.

Quote from Devs "We will create an actual snapshot of the bitcoin blockchain in october, the 30th. Every adress with min. 0.001 BTC will be funded with 40% Bitcore (BTX) of the total amount per bitcoinadress.
At this way, we will distribute approximately 7 million Bitcore (BTX) directly. In the end we drop around 45-50% of all nonclaimed bitcore and increase the circulation supply with around 8 millon coins."

so DEVS, what will happen with any unclaimed coins from this last BTC drop of 40%

I take it since there is no ending to the claiming period they may sit there forever if not claimed?
gwestcot

Activity: 794
Merit: 272

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:04:02 PM

Is airdrop only for BTX holders? And why are you talking about BTC holders? can I get fast explanations?
thanks
For BTC holders in April 2017. If you had a BTC in April, you can ask for your share of BTX.

Well that is the old claiming period which ends on Nov 2... The new one will take another snapshot and then drop 40% or 7 million coins to BTC holders at the time of that snapshot.

So i have on my blockhain.info wallet some amount of BTC - bitcoin. Now i can aplicate on BTX airdrop program? Right?

Ya that is sort of the idea. Go to bitcore.cc and click on the claiming tab if you are interested in learning more about it. You had to have had bitcoin on April 28 at the time of the snapshot. It will be a 1 to 1 with the amount of bitcoin you had at the time.

ok, just to clear up some confusion because some people are saying different things and I want to be clear. The original date of Nov 2 to claim BTX from BTC snapshot will be over that day. The original snapshot being taken in April 2017. Now, a NEW snapshot for BTC will be taken October 30 and as long as you have .001 BTC at that time, you will be gifted with 40% of your balance in BTX but only if you claim it like before. Am I wrong, because some keep saying its from the earlier snapshot and thats not how I read it.

Quote from Devs "We will create an actual snapshot of the bitcoin blockchain in october, the 30th. Every adress with min. 0.001 BTC will be funded with 40% Bitcore (BTX) of the total amount per bitcoinadress.
At this way, we will distribute approximately 7 million Bitcore (BTX) directly. In the end we drop around 45-50% of all nonclaimed bitcore and increase the circulation supply with around 8 millon coins."

Yes that is how I understand it to be as well... It just doesn't make sense because they already will have had 6 months to claim their BTX at 1 to 1.... The original plan, although potentially flawed, rewarded those that were the early adopters. I suppose the majority of people that get the drop will likely dump the coin since not that many people have a substantial amount of BTC. Getting .001 BTX is so small its almost not even worth it and those that receive a lot will likely sell it for more BTC like when BCH when it first came onto the scene. Simply continuing the weekly airdrops until all the coins are circulated is the best solution. Maybe increasing the weekly payout to facilitate a speedier process is necessary but by no means do I think it is a good idea to instantly drop 7 million coins to unsuspecting BTC holders. Even if they were to go with their new plan I think sweetening the pot a little more for us early adopters would be prudent since most of us were under the impression that there would be large airdrops in steps after November 2nd. I think 25% is nice but it is a far cry from what was initially promised to us.
sparker327

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:37:50 PM

thanks

Yes that is how I understand it to be as well... It just doesn't make sense because they already will have had 6 months to claim their BTX at 1 to 1.... The original plan, although potentially flawed, rewarded those that were the early adopters. I suppose the majority of people that get the drop will likely dump the coin since not that many people have a substantial amount of BTC. Getting .001 BTX is so small its almost not even worth it and those that receive a lot will likely sell it for more BTC like when BCH when it first came onto the scene. Simply continuing the weekly airdrops until all the coins are circulated is the best solution. Maybe increasing the weekly payout to facilitate a speedier process is necessary but by no means do I think it is a good idea to instantly drop 7 million coins to unsuspecting BTC holders. Even if they were to go with their new plan I think sweetening the pot a little more for us early adopters would be prudent since most of us were under the impression that there would be large airdrops in steps after November 2nd. I think 25% is nice but it is a far cry from what was initially promised to us.

yeah I really dont get rewarding BTC holders who may not even know this coin exists. I understood the first 6 months rewarding those who enter their address, get BTX, then maybe keep investing. Ive been mining it since day 1 and doing a little trading. I certainly dont think someone who holds lots of BTC, but doesnt have anything to do with BTX deserves to get any from the final airdrops. It just doesnt seem right to those of us who have been with the project from the beginning, not that im complaining about getting free BTX, I just think the reward should not go to every BTC holder on the planet just because they hold BTC.
startsts

Activity: 1092
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:18:03 PM

Is there a hashing module for bitcore (timetravel10)?  I can't find.

https://github.com/LIMXTEC/BitCore/blob/master/src/crypto/hashblock.h

Kind Regards Christian

Thanks for that but I'm a little silly.  How can i use that if I need a function similar to: 
nist5_hash(input, output, input_len);
or
tribus_hash(input, output);

I mean I need a hashing module for the pool

sprinkles

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:33:54 PM

Dear Bitcore community,

we wanted to say thank you to all of you and your broad support!

The first weeks were very successful, and we are happy to announce you the following points:

1. The claiming at bitcore.cc from the april snapshot will end exactly in November, the 2nd, 2017, 12 pm CEST (UTC +2).

2. The increasing demand of Bitcore motivated us to gift you with two nice surprises.

We will create an actual snapshot of the bitcoin blockchain in october, the 30th. Every adress with min. 0.001 BTC will be funded with 40% Bitcore (BTX) of the total amount per bitcoinadress.
At this way, we will distribute approximately 7 million Bitcore (BTX) directly. In the end we drop around 45-50% of all nonclaimed bitcore and increase the circulation supply with around 8 millon coins.

We load the coins directly to the public keys, which are included in the snapshot. You can redeem them without a time limit.

We also have a special surprise for our loyal bitcoreholders on october, the 30th. Every bitcoreholder with local wallets loaded min. 10 BTX gets an special one time airdrop of 25% instead of 3% !

3. We will be updating our weekly 3% monday airdrop. At the beginning of october, we place an online registration page for the 3% airdrop. You have to registrate ONE TIME your BTX adress with a signed message.
From november, the 2nd, the weekly monday airdrop will be only paid to registered adresses. The rule to have min. 10 BTX in your wallet will be dropped.

To be sure that you are captured for the snapshot, it is imperative that the Bitcore (BTX) have arrived in your wallet not later than 6 blocks after midnight!

We reserve the rights to make changes as required.

Your Bitcore Team

Jon, Chris & Steve

I think that I am OK with this new distribution change.
Although it's going to mean less coins for us BTX holders, it's also going to mean there's a lot of unclaimed coins that won't be hitting the market for some time. Take Clams, it's a couple of years since that snapshot and I've only just got around to digging for those very recently.

Is the 40% to BTC holders, the 25% to BTX holders and all the intervening 3% drops going to account for all unclaimed Bitcore is all I am wondering?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Limx Dev (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:42:27 PM

thanks

so DEVS, what will happen with any unclaimed coins from this last BTC drop of 40%

I take it since there is no ending to the claiming period they may sit there forever if not claimed?

We make Airdrops  Smiley The first Round is then 25% after then min 3% weekly.

Bitcore BTX - a UTXO fork of Bitcoin - since 2017
___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
██ Github - Releases/ Wallets
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
Nesch84

Activity: 169

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:43:35 PM

hey everyone... i like this project so much. because of that i started with mining of BTX. But now, i need your help please.
I mine BTX with my GPU with the sgminer, it works pretty well. Now i will mine with my CPU too. Wrote a .bat and the miner start, but i doesnt work i think. because it shows me only my hashrates and only "new block detected".
I mine with the suprnova pool..create there two workers..user1 for GPU and user2 for CPU... GPU and user1 works..but when i start the cpu miner it shows my, like i wrote, only the hashrates and on suprnova under worker and the worker user2 for CPU shows me nothing.
i think my .bat is wrong, can somebody help me ?
gwestcot

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:51:58 PM

Dear Bitcore community,

we wanted to say thank you to all of you and your broad support!

The first weeks were very successful, and we are happy to announce you the following points:

1. The claiming at bitcore.cc from the april snapshot will end exactly in November, the 2nd, 2017, 12 pm CEST (UTC +2).

2. The increasing demand of Bitcore motivated us to gift you with two nice surprises.

We will create an actual snapshot of the bitcoin blockchain in october, the 30th. Every adress with min. 0.001 BTC will be funded with 40% Bitcore (BTX) of the total amount per bitcoinadress.
At this way, we will distribute approximately 7 million Bitcore (BTX) directly. In the end we drop around 45-50% of all nonclaimed bitcore and increase the circulation supply with around 8 millon coins.

We load the coins directly to the public keys, which are included in the snapshot. You can redeem them without a time limit.

We also have a special surprise for our loyal bitcoreholders on october, the 30th. Every bitcoreholder with local wallets loaded min. 10 BTX gets an special one time airdrop of 25% instead of 3% !

3. We will be updating our weekly 3% monday airdrop. At the beginning of october, we place an online registration page for the 3% airdrop. You have to registrate ONE TIME your BTX adress with a signed message.
From november, the 2nd, the weekly monday airdrop will be only paid to registered adresses. The rule to have min. 10 BTX in your wallet will be dropped.

To be sure that you are captured for the snapshot, it is imperative that the Bitcore (BTX) have arrived in your wallet not later than 6 blocks after midnight!

We reserve the rights to make changes as required.

Your Bitcore Team

Jon, Chris & Steve

Although it's going to mean less coins for us BTX holders, it's also going to mean there's a lot of unclaimed coins that won't be hitting the market for some time. Take Clams, it's a couple of years since that snapshot and I've only just got around to digging for those very recently.

Is the 40% to BTC holders, the 25% to BTX holders and all the intervening 3% drops going to account for all unclaimed Bitcore is all I am wondering?

It isn't 25% of remaining coins but a 25% increase on everyone's balance as of October 30. I would be more ok if we were to get dropped 25% of unclaimed coins in proportion to how many we own at the time of the snapshot. I get the point as far as "distributing" coins and them remaining off of the market but that is kind of market manipulation. Those coins would essentially be distributed but not really which would artificially increase the market-cap but it would not be organic in any way shape or form. To me it would be beneficial to just continue a higher rate of the weekly airdrop which would incentive getting into the coin and also holding it for us long time bitcore holders.
riskthebiscuit

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:02:18 AM

It isn't 25% of remaining coins but a 25% increase on everyone's balance as of October 30. I would be more ok if we were to get dropped 25% of unclaimed coins in proportion to how many we own at the time of the snapshot. I get the point as far as "distributing" coins and them remaining off of the market but that is kind of market manipulation. Those coins would essentially be distributed but not really which would artificially increase the market-cap but it would not be organic in any way shape or form. To me it would be beneficial to just continue a higher rate of the weekly airdrop which would incentive getting into the coin and also holding it for us long time bitcore holders.

Some suggestions for upcoming drop

1) I would not mind seeing 25% of the unclaimed coins be sent out to loyal BTX holders!
2) Burn unclaimed BTX (if such small % is claimed and you want marketcap increased this makes sense)
3) Make the weekly drops 5-10% with increasing airdrop rates. As well as add signatures, bounties, and whatever else needed for guerrilla marketing
startsts

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:20:38 AM

hey everyone... i like this project so much. because of that i started with mining of BTX. But now, i need your help please.
I mine BTX with my GPU with the sgminer, it works pretty well. Now i will mine with my CPU too. Wrote a .bat and the miner start, but i doesnt work i think. because it shows me only my hashrates and only "new block detected".
I mine with the suprnova pool..create there two workers..user1 for GPU and user2 for CPU... GPU and user1 works..but when i start the cpu miner it shows my, like i wrote, only the hashrates and on suprnova under worker and the worker user2 for CPU shows me nothing.
i think my .bat is wrong, can somebody help me ?

It means your CPU has very few hashrate and can't find any share.  Look for another pool with lower stratum difficulity if you really want use CPU

hous26

Merit: 115

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:54:56 AM

There are two reasons why I think the new plan can be improved.

First, the rewards are too insignificant to peak any interest from BTC owners.  For every BTC you own (value of $3650) you will get .4 BTX (value of $1.94).  Most people will have too little BTC to bother retrieving the BTX even if they know about and believe in the project.  I'm a big believer in the project and I have a small amount of BTC but I won't even bother claiming it, its just not worth my time.  On the opposite side of the spectrum you have the whales.  For every $1million dollar worth of BTC that one owns, they will get a mere 111 BTX or less than $550.  Second, BTC holders just recently received a coin that is in many ways similar to BTX, BCH, and we have already seen what they did that coin.  The whales dumped it for a quick profit.  BCH got off to a good start because very few people could trade it early so most couldn't dump it all at once.  Instead the people that had the BCH available to trade were those that were too lazy or simply didn't care enough to transfer the coin off the exchanges, ironic.  This meant there was very few sellers so the coin benefited from the low volume.  BCH is dying and its continually on the decline.  Look at the blocks, no one is doing anything with the coin.  BTX won't benefit by low volume after a BTC airdrop because the exchanges already list BTX and there would be a mass sell-off/panic sale.

We miners and BTX hodlers are the real believers in the coin.  We are the ones who will, yeah maybe take some profits, but will for the most part keep our bags full.  There is going to be a dump once the airdrop either way but if the dedicated followers of BTX get a larger stake of the airdrop then at least our stake won't be diluted.

*Disclosure, I hold a very small position in BTX (14 coins that I mined) so I don't even stand to benefit as greatly either way.  I do have my biases but I really believe in the above.  In the end it won't be a lifechanging event for me anyways but I would take a personal gratification to see a coin I closely follow really take off and I think we can get there quicker.

Either way the devs are doing a great job and I will be loyal either way.  
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:18:27 AM

There are two reasons why I think the new plan can be improved.

First, the rewards are too insignificant to peak any interest from BTC owners.  For every BTC you own (value of $3650) you will get .4 BTX (value of $1.94).  Most people will have too little BTC to bother retrieving the BTX even if they know about and believe in the project.  I'm a big believer in the project and I have a small amount of BTC but I won't even bother claiming it, its just not worth my time.  On the opposite side of the spectrum you have the whales.  For every $1million dollar worth of BTC that one owns, they will get a mere 111 BTX or less than $550.  Second, BTC holders just recently received a coin that is in many ways similar to BTX, BCH, and we have already seen what they did that coin.  The whales dumped it for a quick profit.  BCH got off to a good start because very few people could trade it early so most couldn't dump it all at once.  Instead the people that had the BCH available to trade were those that were too lazy or simply didn't care enough to transfer the coin off the exchanges, ironic.  This meant there was very few sellers so the coin benefited from the low volume.  BCH is dying and its continually on the decline.  Look at the blocks, no one is doing anything with the coin.  BTX won't benefit by low volume after a BTC airdrop because the exchanges already list BTX and there would be a mass sell-off/panic sale.

We miners and BTX hodlers are the real believers in the coin.  We are the ones who will, yeah maybe take some profits, but will for the most part keep our bags full.  There is going to be a dump once the airdrop either way but if the dedicated followers of BTX get a larger stake of the airdrop then at least our stake won't be diluted.

*Disclosure, I hold a very small position in BTX (14 coins that I mined) so I don't even stand to benefit as greatly either way.  I do have my biases but I really believe in the above.  In the end it won't be a lifechanging event for me anyways but I would take a personal gratification to see a coin I closely follow really take off and I think we can get there quicker.

Either way the devs are doing a great job and I will be loyal either way.  

I agree with this analysis, which in my view is very much reality based. I would add that looking for other ways to increase the adoption base could be beneficial for the long term value of the coin and they should be pursued. Perhaps a bounty campaign would be great. But we should forget about giving tons of BTX to BTC holders who couldn't care less in this moment.
Flex2222

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:24:21 AM

So, I've had a bit more time to think about my earlier proposal and I think that I've got it.

Instead of the massive airdrop after November 2nd, we continue with the airdrops. Instead of 3% every Monday, we change it to 5% for the entire month of November. Each month after that, the airdrop increases by 1% until all BTX are full distributed. In the model, November would be a 5% airdrop. December would increase to a 6% airdrop. January would increase to 7% and so on until all BTX are distributed.

Imagine the excitement of people knowing that if they get 10 or more BTX  in their wallets, they will be rewarded handsomely every Monday? BTX would be the talk of the entire crypto world. BTC owners would come out of the woodwork to claim their BTX. New people would download the wallet and run to the exchange to buy their Bitcore.

The only reason Bitcoin Cash is doing well is because everyone knew about it months in advance before it forked. Bitcoin Cash was receiving free press from everyone and their grandmother. My proposal would have vloggers posting videos all over the internet. People from China would be using VPNs to create an account on Cryptopia to by BTX. Every exchange would know about Bitcore and investors would flood their exchanges with requests to list Bitcore, just like they did with Bitcoin Cash.

Bitcore is a much better coin than Bitcoin Cash and this would give the crypto world a little taste of what it could be. By the end of the year, the price of Bitcore might be close to $50. If you see the potential of this strategy over the current final pending airdrop, copy and repost and let the devs know that there is a much better option than the one currently in place. We would all benefit from this type of approach. Otherwise, after the final airdrop, Bitcore will flood the market and the price will most likely drop below $1, maybe worse.

the position btx is in now is unique. Its resonable to make 3% weekly airdrops without anyone asking about inflation. These airdrops are the main reason btx is getting momentum: Our Fuel to send this rocket to the moon. Why waste 4 million of this fuel in nov?
As far as i can see noone from the community sees a benefit in dropping these coins to the btc holders.
ruptan

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:29:14 AM

I don't think so. The more people has this coin the more popularity it will become. So I would say stick with the drops please.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
startsts

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:44:06 AM

I still need a module for node-multi-hashing   

gwestcot

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:19:01 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2017, 03:38:55 AM by gwestcot

I have come up with a plan that is in between what would benefit the community and what the devs currently want to do which I think is an ideal situation. There are a few assumptions in my projections below. I am assuming that BTC to BTX claiming keeps at the current rate since the beginning of the claiming period at about 21000 per week. This could increase which would shorten the 3% weekly airdrop period but I simply had no idea how to guess this so I stayed with the current rate. I have mining being at a rate of 12,600 per week which is right along what the coin should ideally be given a perfect block time. The airdrops are also assuming that every wallet has 10 BTX which is not the case but it is simply a baseline. On October 30th, my plan would have 25% of all remaining unclaimed coins going to the BTX holders, 10% of unclaimed coins going to devs, and the .4 BTX to 1 BTC ratio to BTC holders. The rest would be left for continual 3% weekly airdrops which would tentatively go on until about February 26th. Again, this could be shorter or longer depending upon how many of those mythical BTC holders actually claim their coins. I think this is a reasonable solution which would provide BTX holders with a substantial drop that was similar to what was promised in the beginning, it would also allow the devs to continue air drops for a few more months, and also drop or continue the claiming to BTC holders. Tell me what you all think but this is the best I can come up with that would please everyone. Take in mind that the numbers are not exact but they are extremely close.

https://imgur.com/a/GJq27

*Edit* If this corresponds with some serious development, marketing, and other good news then I don't really think the coins in circulation will drop the price much if any at all. This plan still actually continues the things that currently are drawing people to BTX but rewards those that deserve it. I do own a substantial portion of BTX so I obviously stand to benefit from the above distribution more than the current model proposed by the devs. That being said, I really do believe it is the best thing to do for everyone in the long run.
Children of Gaia

Activity: 588
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:22:15 AM

Everyone with 10+ btx in their wallets knows how to do airdrop...Sick.
64dimensions

Activity: 578
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:47:46 AM

Suggest doing some linear combination of the following in order of priority:

1) Fund BTX onto a major exchange (Bittrex)

2) Airdrop

3) Reserve fund for use cases.
Vigens

Activity: 296

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:52:29 AM

I have come up with a plan that is in between what would benefit the community and what the devs currently want to do which I think is an ideal situation. There are a few assumptions in my projections below. I am assuming that BTC to BTX claiming keeps at the current rate since the beginning of the claiming period at about 21000 per week. This could increase which would shorten the 3% weekly airdrop period but I simply had no idea how to guess this so I stayed with the current rate. I have mining being at a rate of 12,600 per week which is right along what the coin should ideally be given a perfect block time. The airdrops are also assuming that every wallet has 10 BTX which is not the case but it is simply a baseline. On October 30th, my plan would have 25% of all remaining unclaimed coins going to the BTX holders, 10% of unclaimed coins going to devs, and the .4 BTX to 1 BTC ratio to BTC holders. The rest would be left for continual 3% weekly airdrops which would tentatively go on until about February 26th. Again, this could be shorter or longer depending upon how many of those mythical BTC holders actually claim their coins. I think this is a reasonable solution which would provide BTX holders with a substantial drop that was similar to what was promised in the beginning, it would also allow the devs to continue air drops for a few more months, and also drop or continue the claiming to BTC holders. Tell me what you all think but this is the best I can come up with that would please everyone. Take in mind that the numbers are not exact but they are extremely close.

https://imgur.com/a/GJq27

*Edit* If this corresponds with some serious development, marketing, and other good news then I don't really think the coins in circulation will drop the price much if any at all. This plan still actually continues the things that currently are drawing people to BTX but rewards those that deserve it. I do own a substantial portion of BTX so I obviously stand to benefit from the above distribution more than the current model proposed by the devs. That being said, I really do believe it is the best thing to do for everyone in the long run.

This for sure is the best idea and will skyrocket the price by the end of the year.
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: