Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:37:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 729067 times)
agrs

Activity: 896
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:05:04 PM

Before last big airdrop price will spike and after that will drop and never come back...
People will become greedy and try to sell while they can profit the most.
That always happens if you flood the market with high volumes in small amount of time.
I support you. I do not like the hybrid plan. Too many coins will appear on Cryptopia at the same time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gigabyted

Activity: 906
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:16:26 PM

Yeah i also favor to continue the 3% until they are all distributed.  Maybe even include a mecanism just like deeponion has, if you sell above a certain level (in their case its 10%) you're blocked from future drop.

Not sure how this could be implemented thou.  Might not be possible with the current distribution model.
gwestcot

Activity: 794
Merit: 272

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:17:37 PM

IMHO the only way to prevent total dump. Is to smooth the transition from huge to nothing as much as possible.  1 huge airdrop 300-400% and many will dump despite 3%.it is obvious. It can kill the coin.
Without huge airdrop the dump will be closer to the end of 3% airdrops while the price will slowly fall before that. That is not 100% and many things can happen on that way. But it will lead to long time to get to big exchanges.
Have devs thought about POS or masternodes implementation? It can make smoother transition adding perspective of future income. If set good % of POS at the beginning and lower it several times in future to a usual 5% it also can smooth.

I like the coin. I like the speed of wallet. Don't want it to fail.

I think one of the best ways is 5 (10)% airdrop +1%(2) each month - to get to ~5-6 months of distribution. And to stop dumping when the airdrops are finished make POS/masternodes before that.

Here is the totals if you hold 1500 coins on October 30th at the time of my plan. I just chose an arbitrary number to show the power of the 3% weekly airdrop after a larger distribution. If you simply stay put and receive the 3% weekly airdrops until late February you would gain an additional 4000 total coins. This would be a 66% percent increase over the course of 4 months. Nobody smart would pass this opportunity up and I guarantee we could get on a larger exchange along with any other developmental plans the devs have planned. This is when some people may want to take their profits but at this point we will hopefully have some more buy support. Additionally, this makes this coin look more legitimate to new people since the devs would not be in control of all the coins. I know a lot of people that won't touch coins like this for that very reason.

https://imgur.com/a/YbVp7
abudfv2008

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:29:50 PM

If you put something up for vote, have at least proper choices, the 2 choices that are in the voting thread are not enough, there obviously has to be the choice of slow and steady weekly 3% airdrops till the end, which I believe is much better than airdropping millions of at once which could 1/10 the price in a day,
3% till the end has one little problem. It prevents BTX to be on bittrex or poloniex for 2 years (you need 94weeks to distribute 15Ml).
gwestcot

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:41:13 PM

If you put something up for vote, have at least proper choices, the 2 choices that are in the voting thread are not enough, there obviously has to be the choice of slow and steady weekly 3% airdrops till the end, which I believe is much better than airdropping millions of at once which could 1/10 the price in a day,
3% till the end has one little problem. It prevents BTX to be on bittrex or poloniex for 2 years (you need 94weeks to distribute 15Ml).

Ya I agree... That is the most stagnant of choices but some people voiced that they liked continuing the weekly airdrop. I suppose you could up the percentage to speed the process up so that is another option but really this is still the worst choice of all. People are so scared of "inflation" but really cryptos operate more based on speculation at this point. I guess my plan is a little tough on the developers because they will basically have to provide some results within 4 months. This will have to happen through market listings, integrating into payment gateways, mobile wallet development, etc. To be honest if the developers needed help with anything I would also be more than willing to do anything I am capable of doing. I really love this coin and I believe in the future of it. 
abudfv2008

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:45:40 PM

Here is the totals if you hold 1500 coins on October 30th at the time of my plan. I just chose an arbitrary number to show the power of the 3% weekly airdrop after a larger distribution. If you simply stay put and receive the 3% weekly airdrops until late February you would gain an additional 4000 total coins. This would be a 66% percent increase over the course of 4 months. Nobody smart would pass this opportunity up and I guarantee we could get on a larger exchange along with any other developmental plans the devs have planned. This is when some people may want to take their profits but at this point we will hopefully have some more buy support. Additionally, this makes this coin look more legitimate to new people since the devs would not be in control of all the coins. I know a lot of people that won't touch coins like this for that very reason.

What increase you are talking about? Increase in coins means nothing. I have 1ML of coins that cost 4sat and they all cost less than 100BTX now.
If your 4000 in Feb would cost less than 1500 now what's the point of it?
Dev is right - coin needs a big buy supply, awareness and existance on all exchanges. But I don't think he is right to give BTX to BTC holders. I don't think that they care about BTX all they will do - dump = easy money to add to BTC assets.
gigabyted

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:46:53 PM

I don't mind not getting on larger exchange for now.  If we get there in 2 months and there's no important development, it will stay on bittrex with a low volume and it would get delisted a few months after...

Cryptopia is pretty good, until we get solid volume or a nice features sets, i would stay there.
gwestcot

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:59:25 PM

What increase you are talking about? Increase in coins means nothing. I have 1ML of coins that cost 4sat and they all cost less than 100BTX now.
If your 4000 in Feb would cost less than 1500 now what's the point of it?
Dev is right - coin needs a big buy supply, awareness and existance on all exchanges. But I don't think he is right to give BTX to BTC holders. I don't think that they care about BTX all they will do - dump = easy money to add to BTC assets.

Well my proposal would probably limit dumping to a minimum so the price would retain most of the upwards run before the large distribution. There would be some that would sell but I believe most would not since this coin undeniably has a bright future.
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:00:39 PM

The dev of byteball hold a lot of coin and they still manage to be listed on bittrex
gwestcot

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:03:47 PM

I don't mind not getting on larger exchange for now.  If we get there in 2 months and there's no important development, it will stay on bittrex with a low volume and it would get delisted a few months after...

Cryptopia is pretty good, until we get solid volume or a nice features sets, i would stay there.

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583874-Bittrex-Market-Removal-Policy

These are policies for delisting a coin on bittrex. We have more than 15 BTC on the buy side on cryptopia right now and we obviously do way more than .5 BTC in volume per day even on a much smaller exchange. On bittrex I have reason to believe that we would surely have more volume but even with our current volume and buy orders we wouldn't get delisted on bittrex.
gwestcot

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:05:49 PM

The dev of byteball hold a lot of coin and they still manage to be listed on bittrex

They hold about 42% I think? I don't know how accurate coinmarketcap is for them but it is still smaller than what would occur here under the dev's current plan.  
ron_

Activity: 840
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:31:45 PM

Yeah i also favor to continue the 3% until they are all distributed.  Maybe even include a mecanism just like deeponion has, if you sell above a certain level (in their case its 10%) you're blocked from future drop.
Not sure how this could be implemented thou.  Might not be possible with the current distribution model.
Devs, what do you say about the offer of gigabyted about the restriction of sale? Exclude from the airdrops those who want to sell their coins, as in Onion. Is it difficult to configure a script that will control this? In my opinion this is a great idea! Then I agree with the hybrid plan. If not, then I'm against the hybrid plan. Too many coins.

◆

▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄▄            ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██       ██      ██       ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄      ██      ▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄        ▀██▄     ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀       ██      ██       ██              ██               ██      ██      ██              ██▀       ▀██         ██▄    ██      ▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██      ██       ██      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀      ██      ▐██▄▄▄▄        ▐█           █▌      █▄ ▀██   ██      ██▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██      ██       ██      ██▀▀▀▀▀██        ██▀▀▀▀▀▀        ██        ▀▀▀▀██▄      ▐█           █▌      ██   ██▄ ██      ██▀▀▀▀
██       ██      ██       ██      ██      ██       ██   ▄▄         ██             ▐█▌     ▐█▄         ▄█▌      ██    ▀█▄██      ██
██       ██       ██▄   ▄██       ██     ▄█▀       ██    ▀█▄       ██            ▄██       ▀██▄▄   ▄▄██▀       ██     ▀███      ██
██       ██        ▀▀███▀▀        ████████▀        ██      ▀█      ██      ███████▀           ▀▀███▀▀          ██       ██      ██████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

gwestcot

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:36:26 PM

Devs, what do you say about the offer of gigabyted about the restriction of sale? Exclude from the airdrops those who want to sell their coins, as in Onion. Is it difficult to configure a script that will control this? In my opinion this is a great idea! Then I agree with the hybrid plan. If not, then I'm against the hybrid plan. Too many coins.

Good point as well!!! I didn't even think about that but definitely not giving out the weekly distributions to those selling would provide even more stability to the price than just the simple continuance of the 3% weekly airdrop for 4 months. 
gigabyted

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:42:57 PM

Good point as well!!! I didn't even think about that but definitely not giving out the weekly distributions to those selling would provide even more stability to the price than just the simple continuance of the 3% weekly airdrop for 4 months. 

Maybe another way around it would be to give a % based on how long they have hold the coins, if someone has hold since the start and never sold, i doubt he would run for a quick profit.  There's a multitude of ways to see this, but in the end you want to try avoid the weak hands. 

With a 40% in a single at the end, someone could be 20 btc of it just the day before (or even minutes) get the drop and dump them as fast as he can...  You want to avoid that kind of thing as much as possible i think.
PortalM

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:47:30 PM

Great idea. Free money always reduces the price. While staying airdrops you can restrain the price. In this case, you can make large airdrops that do not harm the price. Can consider this idea?

abudfv2008

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:09:49 PM

This idea didn't work even with Onion. It looks like ordinary pump-dump coin now.
Mrbates

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:23:23 PM

Here another idea:

Dev Team 10% = 1,551,703

Total to Distribute = 13,965,329

Whales 50% = 6,982,664
Wallets Holding more than 1,000 BTX = 236 (Top Rich 2 - 237)
6,982,664 / 236 = 29,587.559322
Total left = 6,982,665

Total to Distribute = 1,745,666.25 (25% of 6,982,665)
Total Wallets = 5,886 (After the Whales)
1,745,666.25 / 5,886 = 296.57938328

Total left to Weekly = 5,236,998.75

So we can trust more coins to the ones holding the value right now, at least as I read around here a Coin hold its value because Whales are not expect to drop anytime soon. This there still a good bonus for early supporters but here we are believing in the Whales to hold the value. Maybe someone can work this better... the idea is to use Whales to hold most of the 15Mln, believing they will not dump.

Just made 900 addresses lol

gwestcot

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:32:57 PM

Yeah i also favor to continue the 3% until they are all distributed.  Maybe even include a mecanism just like deeponion has, if you sell above a certain level (in their case its 10%) you're blocked from future drop.
Not sure how this could be implemented thou.  Might not be possible with the current distribution model.
This idea didn't work even with Onion. It looks like ordinary pump-dump coin now.

At any rate, I think all of the issues will be done once the coin is finally fully distributed. I love the features of the coin but until that day we will always be talking about the same issues. Its no use talking about it now but the coin would have probably been better starting fresh without a premine. I get that the devs wanted to have a lightweight wallet but it has created issues going forward. That being said, It is only a temporary thing and good development will lead to increased adoption and of course value. Onion really doesn't have as much going for it in my mind so that is main issues I see and not necessarily their distribution method.
PortalM

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:37:40 PM

Even with Onion? Perhaps without this idea, he would cost 10 sat.

PortalM

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:39:48 PM

Do not forget to transfer BTX to local wallets!

Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: