Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:11:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 [549] 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 ... 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 729067 times)
Ricotro

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:52:17 PM

I think it would be better in order to have the masternode inside the bitcore wallet. btw, Does will be happen?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin

because this coin support GPU, I don't have a special mining hardware anything for mining it  Smiley

Hi everybody,

I was looking on Bitcore homepage - Slack - Telegram - bitcointalk - and last in list with Google, how to set-up a Masternode but with zero results in list!
For instance/comparison in the console of BitCore Core (Based on Qt version 5.3.2) there is not the command "masternode outputs" (as there is in Innova Core Based on Qt version 5.5.0).

I'm sure I missing something on my way! There is or not a masternode system with BTX ?
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Molachai

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:55:22 PM

I think it would be better in order to have the masternode inside the bitcore wallet. btw, Does will be happen?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin

because this coin support GPU, I don't have a special mining hardware anything for mining it  Smiley

Hi everybody,

I was looking on Bitcore homepage - Slack - Telegram - bitcointalk - and last in list with Google, how to set-up a Masternode but with zero results in list!
For instance/comparison in the console of BitCore Core (Based on Qt version 5.3.2) there is not the command "masternode outputs" (as there is in Innova Core Based on Qt version 5.5.0).

I'm sure I missing something on my way! There is or not a masternode system with BTX ?

You missed the part about this not being a masternode coin. Nowhere does it say anything about this coin supporting masternodes.
Ricotro

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:09:40 PM

Hi everybody,

You missed the part about this not being a masternode coin. Nowhere does it say anything about this coin supporting masternodes.

So I was on the right way: I missed something on my way! Thanks

(But also on their side something maybe is missing: a white paper!)

Anyway, do you know where I can find and explanation about their system of validation / historical record transaction ? Even if they have a fractional [Suspicious link removed]pared with bitcoin, they should store somewhere before sharing with a new user wallet

Molachai

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:22:06 PM

Hi everybody,

So I was on the right way: I missed something on my way! Thanks

(But also on their side something maybe is missing: a white paper!)

Anyway, do you know where I can find and explanation about their system of validation / historical record transaction ? Even if they have a fractional [Suspicious link removed]pared with bitcoin, they should store somewhere before sharing with a new user wallet

You're welcome. If you go to the first post, the links are there to answer all your questions. The github link shows the wallet code that you can look through.
mattv

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:12:46 PM

How do I get the Linux wallet to work on Ubuntu?

https://github.com/LIMXTEC/BitCore/releases

I tried both 4.1Linux-0-14-1-6.tar.gz and 4.2.Prerelease.Linux_0.15.0.1.tar.gz , extracted the files but but when I try to run bitcore-qt or bitcore-cli, nothing happens..

Anyone?

Try starting bitcore-qt in a text console and post the output here. You can also run ldd bitcore-qt (enter the full path to the binary if required) and see what libraries you are probably missing.

Thanks. Tried to run bitcore-qt in a text console and got this:

Error while loading shared libraries: libboost_program_options.so.1.58.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:23:15 PM

I've read this on first page:  "We expect to get support for Bitcore BTX on a hardware wallet soon."

In few weeks new trezor will be available. Can we expect that first hwwallet to support btx will be that?

thank you!
Bombardier

Activity: 588
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:55:26 PM

I've read this on first page:  "We expect to get support for Bitcore BTX on a hardware wallet soon."

In few weeks new trezor will be available. Can we expect that first hwwallet to support btx will be that?

thank you!

I think no one knows for sure (except the devs) but in my opinion either of them are a very good thing for BTX. I am a fan and a trezor owner but I would not mind if btx will be available on ledger.
SPAMP

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:56:19 PM

Why does the BitCore wallet have to sync on every new machine? Seems impractical. Am I missing something? Makes it hard to move money in and out of this coin.
keyzersoze

Activity: 476
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:07:09 PM

Why does the BitCore wallet have to sync on every new machine? Seems impractical. Am I missing something? Makes it hard to move money in and out of this coin.

try coinomi on Android.
The main desktop wallet has to sync, in order to have a complete copy of the blockchain.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
keyzersoze

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:08:28 PM

thank you!

I think no one knows for sure (except the devs) but in my opinion either of them are a very good thing for BTX. I am a fan and a trezor owner but I would not mind if btx will be available on ledger.

Agree.
Anyone of those HW wallets would give Bitcore that much more legitimacy and credibility.
Hope we’re not that far away now.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
SPAMP

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:13:19 PM

try coinomi on Android.
The main desktop wallet has to sync, in order to have a complete copy of the blockchain.

Will the wallet sync faster on a GPU mining rig as opposed to a modern laptop? In other words do the same hashes used in mining compute the history of the chain for the wallet?
keyzersoze

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:37:46 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 08:06:28 PM by keyzersoze

Why you change payout from bitcore to usd ?? What it mean?

It just means that we will be paid the amount of BTX that is equal to that amount of USD at the time of the payment.  We still get BTX, it's just set to a fixed $$$ amount each time; so some weeks we may get more or less BTX but always the same USD amount.

Actually, the only reason to do that is if you’re expecting a big increase in the price of BTX.  Period.

That's not necessarily so. Just like with many other signature campaigns there is no problem in changing rates if the price surges, so it is in fact open to interpretation, not necessarily a "period" assertion or something to that tune.

Is it possible to change campaign terms to weekly or increase payment via the max number of posts counted? More posts, more public awareness.

Maybe have it the way it was the first 2 weeks, and add a minimum dollar ammount, if the btx price drops. That way the holders can get rewarded for supporting btx, and the dumpers get their minimum $ amount in case of a price drop. Or let people specify one time, how they want to get payed. A set amount of btx or according to a set $ value.
I mean I believe most people here are supporting btx in this signature campaign and not $. So the payment should be payed and valued in btx, and not $.

Anybody who’s doing a signature campaign and wants his payment to be valued in $, and needs to cash out his payment immediately, doesn’t believe in the project long term in the first place IMHO.

Not that big of a deal for me, in the grand scheme of things.
But that’s the way I see it.

My 2 sats.

A little discussion in the signature campaign thread.
Feel free to join in if you have an opinion Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2561179.280

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ULF

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:59:01 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 08:29:25 PM by ULF

Best exchange for buy, sell BTX in USD?

tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:28:39 PM

I tried both 4.1Linux-0-14-1-6.tar.gz and 4.2.Prerelease.Linux_0.15.0.1.tar.gz , extracted the files but but when I try to run bitcore-qt or bitcore-cli, nothing happens..

Anyone?

Try starting bitcore-qt in a text console and post the output here. You can also run ldd bitcore-qt (enter the full path to the binary if required) and see what libraries you are probably missing.

Error while loading shared libraries: libboost_program_options.so.1.58.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

So you are actually missing a library. It is part of the Boost package, and I guess you should install a development version of it to get the missing library.
keyzersoze

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:32:42 PM

try coinomi on Android.

Will the wallet sync faster on a GPU mining rig as opposed to a modern laptop? In other words do the same hashes used in mining compute the history of the chain for the wallet?

Depends on your mining rig.
Depends on the processor, OS and Hdd running the gpu mining rig.
But probably yeah, if it’s a mining rig compared to a laptop.

Syncing from scratch on my old as hell i5 desktop took less than 10 minutes if I remember correctly.
And about 400mb of blockchain data.
So I don’t know what the actual problem you are having is.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
mattv

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:22:34 PM

Anyone?

So you are actually missing a library. It is part of the Boost package, and I guess you should install a development version of it to get the missing library.

Thanks. OK, so I installed Boost. Now I'm getting:

./bitcore-qt: error while loading shared libraries: libdb_cxx-4.8.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I did install libdb4.8++ but it didn't help.

Trying to install libdb4.8-dev gives me this:

Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree       
Reading state information... Done
Package libdb4.8-dev is not available, but is referred to by another package.
This may mean that the package is missing, has been obsoleted, or
is only available from another source

E: Package 'libdb4.8-dev' has no installation candidate
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:57:17 PM

Anyone?

Thanks. OK, so I installed Boost. Now I'm getting:

./bitcore-qt: error while loading shared libraries: libdb_cxx-4.8.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I did install libdb4.8++ but it didn't help.

Trying to install libdb4.8-dev gives me this:

Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree       
Reading state information... Done
Package libdb4.8-dev is not available, but is referred to by another package.
This may mean that the package is missing, has been obsoleted, or
is only available from another source

E: Package 'libdb4.8-dev' has no installation candidate

It might be that libdb4.8++ is considered obsolete on your system, so, basically, you can't install it via the package manager. But you can always link a newer version of BerkelyDB to the one required, though it is not guaranteed that the wallet will work without errors.

First you should find where your BerkelyDB libraries are:

Code:
find /usr/lib -iname "libdb_cxx*"

Then you make a symbolic link (note the path to the library, it can be different in your case):

Code:
ln -s /usr/lib/libdb_cxx-5.3.so /usr/lib/libdb_cxx-4.8.so

After that, you can try to run your wallet.
GYelis

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:59:49 PM

You can 500 Ucash token for free at : https://portal.u.cash/account/register&referrerid=49625
you will need register your account there,email and phone verification required before you can claim the bounty,only 1 day left.
bambarmia

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:12:33 AM

It's 27,6% to be more precise. Smiley
Dude, do you remember our bet? Prepare your money by the end of February.
keyzersoze

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:10:06 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 04:27:02 AM by keyzersoze

Premine 16287337.5 BTX

Every BTC holder can claim his coins with the BTC Signature 1:1 1BTC = 1BTX.

The claiming period is 6 months until 02 November 2017. After this period we split the rest to the BTX Holder in steps. 10% from the unclaimed rest is for the BitCore Foundation.

The question is how much will be unclaimed BTX at the and of airdrop ? I guess not less than 3 million or even more. So devs will get 10 % of that which is equal to $1.5 million ++. From side view it looks like well masked SCAM !    
Get your numbers straight. That's totally BS. Do you really think the price will stay the same when you pump 15 times the current supply into the market?
And even if it would be this way. The devs really need money after the final airdrop to finance further marketing and so on.

The devs really need money after the final airdrop to finance further marketing and so on. Are you serious about this ? $1.5 million ++ just for creation of another shitcoin within 8 month ? This sounds ridiculous.

It's not $1.5 how do you get that number? Do you know the price of the coin after final airdrop? The price will be oviously much lower than now. It must be. Inflation is a logical consequence when you raise the circulating supply that much. A final aidrop today would would put 35 times the current circulating supply into the market. If we ignore all psychology, the price would drop to CurrentPrice [1,4mBTC] / 35 = 0.04mBTC
I told you get your numbers straight.

Ok. Let us talk after final airdrop. I bet 0.1 BTC that the price will be not less than $4. Are you accepting my bet ?
So you wanna bet on the price of BTC AND BTX at that moment? Because you reference fiat. Ok. I take that bet. Because if I now invest 0.01 btc in BTX, any way the bet goes I make money Smiley
We bet on the price 1 week after final Airdrop.
Nice... now I got a little part of my BTX investment insured.

ICO's that collected multi millions selling their scammy premines entered the market with hundreds millions of unsold  tokens from customers who participated in ICO and the price never dropped comparing to ICO price. A lot of examples ! So i doubt that the final airdrop of bitcore will have a big impact on it's price. The second reason is that there will be NO PANIC OR GET RICH QUIQLY sells, coz now days people still prefer to hold. Yes we bet on price after 1 week of final airdrop !
No need for screaming and that many exclamation marks. I'm totally fine with the bet. Cause I told you, by now investing 0,01btc in BTX I can't loose. See ya on 9th Nov.

Ahhhh, we are talking about this.^^^
Interesting  Cool

No worries, plenty of dedicated people involved around here, that will try and make sure the dev funds aren’t mishandled.
I for one am not worried about the intentions and integrity of the people in charge. Those funds haven’t been dumped yet. And if they do get dumped? well, more btx for everybody else.

We’re already in the process of dumping more than 15 mil btx into the market, in probably less than a years time. 10% more isn’t gonna make that much of a difference.
That is if they are stupid enough to do something like that.
I’m betting they will be real careful with those coins, and do exactly what is needed with just enough of them, to rocket the value of the rest Wink

Btw, it’s at about $40 mil at the moment.

My 2 sats.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 ... 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 [549] 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 ... 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: