Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:09:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 [578] 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 ... 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 729069 times)
Fizsan

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:20:39 PM

Right now the price of BTX is supported by the weekly airdrop. What will future hold after airdrop ended?

The airdrops are only a part of distribution, just as the hard forks of Bitcoin (where you could get a free hard fork coin).
But Bitcore is more than just an airdrop coin.

They actually have a roadmap with plans + it's much better than Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, etc.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 08:30:55 PM

Right now the price of BTX is supported by the weekly airdrop. What will future hold after airdrop ended?

What?  How does giving away millions of free coins “support” the price?

If anything, the price will moon once the freebie coins, the mass inflation ends.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
jmvarner83

Activity: 194
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:33:08 PM

What?  How does giving away millions of free coins “support” the price?

If anything, the price will moon once the freebie coins, the mass inflation ends.

^This
keyzersoze

Activity: 476
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:45:54 PM

Thats where the tech, our excellent dev team, dev funds, community, and all the hard work everybody has put in until then, comes into play.
That’s why we don’t need any PnD. We need to utilize the opportunity the airdrop gives us, to implement actual progress and development around the coin. And achieve some of the major goals on our roundmap in the meantime.

If we can do ALL of those things, while having the airdrop help us along for a few more months.
Then We should be able to minimize the dumping at the end, and have everything set up for a nice price recovery.

We want btx to have the same price stability at a 100$, 200$, 500$, that we are seeing now at 25$.

My 2 sats.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Fizsan

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:46:26 PM

Thats where the tech, our excellent dev team, dev funds, community, and all the hard work everybody has put in until then, comes into play.
That’s why we don’t need any PnD. We need to utilize the opportunity the airdrop gives us, to implement actual progress and development around the coin. And achieve some of the major goals on our roundmap in the meantime.

If we can do ALL of those things, while having the airdrop help us along for a few more months.
Then We should be able to minimize the dumping at the end, and have everything set up for a nice price recovery.

We want btx to have the same price stability at a 100$, 200$, 500$, that we are seeing now at 25$.

My 2 sats.

Exact!
keyzersoze

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:00:19 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 11:59:21 PM by keyzersoze

What?  How does giving away millions of free coins “support” the price?

He’s implying that people are only buying btx right now for the free btx, and free money from the airdrops.
That’s the most shortsighted reason though.
The more intelligent buyer, is betting that BTX will be a major player in the future, based on tech, team, development and community. And that this is a chance, that doesn’t come very often, To be a major future holder in a major coin. Due to compound interest, and said coin flying under the radar at the moment.

If somebody wanted to sell you shit, and promised to airdrop you more shit if you bought it, I don’t think you would buy shit from that guy. Unless you wanted some and had a plan for It, and was betting that shit would be the new big thing soon. Manure maybe Wink

Well, BTX IS DA SHIT Wink

I know the analogy isn’t the prettiest, but that’s the kind of day I’m having.
My son is having som stomach issues, and I have been changing diapers nonstop since this morning.
Enjoy Tongue

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Holdi

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

Just HODL

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:15:16 PM

I think as more people are going to invest in BTX as better for us. They will see that BTX is a coin to HOLD and not to dump at this price.
First I also thought, shit when airdrop is over then this coin goes to trash can. But now I don't think so, this coin has a lot of room to climb upstairs.
We have here the best bitcoin like coin ever, much better than any of this forks around. We are now in a good position and come into the radar of investors.
Let us enjoy the next weeks and month.   Cool
When airdrop ends then dumping ends after this there is only one way, we will dominate  Grin

nekobod

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

A professional translator for English & Chinese

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:27:17 PM

Of course I wish you guys are right that all BTX's investors are smart investors who see the potential of BTX– I invested in this coin too and it is only beneficial to me if most people don't sell after airdrop ended. Unfortunately, large population of crypto investors are in for the short gains and freebies. I owned two coins that are like that – after freebies were gone, people started dumping – I didn't and in less then three months price dropped to the floor.

If anyone thinks BTX is greater than other coins and that all investors would hold after airdrop ended then they are in denial or live in their own crypto bubble.

I'm a professional translator. I do literary & commercial translations. ICO project & White Paper translations is just my hobby while investing in cryptocurrencies.
keyzersoze

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:41:50 PM

Of course I wish you guys are right that all BTX's investors are smart investors who see the potential of BTX– I invested in this coin too and it is only beneficial to me if most people don't sell after airdrop ended. Unfortunately, large population of crypto investors are in for the short gains and freebies. I owned two coins that are like that – after freebies were gone, people started dumping – I didn't and in less then three months price dropped to the floor.

If anyone thinks BTX is greater than other coins and that all investors would hold after airdrop ended then they are in denial or live in their own crypto bubble.

Of course there will be dumping at the end of the airdrops.
You have to take that into consideration, have a plan in place, and act accordingly to protect your funds and finances.
That makes it even more important to consider how the recovery can be sped along, If you intend to partially hold, or invest back after the dumps.

There are many ways to handle “THE ENDING OF THE AIRDROP” Cheesy
Just find the one that suits your situation best.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
iwosh

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:44:01 PM

What?  How does giving away millions of free coins “support” the price?

He’s implying that people are only buying btx right now for the free btx, and free money from the airdrops.
That’s the most shortsighted reason though.
The more intelligent buyer, is betting that BTX will be a major player in the future, based on tech, team, development and community. And that this is a chance, that doesn’t come very often, To be a major future holder in a major coin. Due to compound interest, and said coin flying under the radar at the moment.

If somebody wanted to sell you shit, and promised to airdrop you more shit if you bought it, I don’t think you would buy shit from that guy. Unless you wanted some and had a plan for It, and was betting that shit would be the new thing soon. Manure maybe Wink

Well, BTX IS DA SHIT Wink

I know the analogy isn’t the prettiest, but that’s the kind of day I’m having.
My son is having som stomach issues, and I have been changing diapers nonstop since this morning.
Enjoy Tongue

It seems you are having a bad day man... stay strong! Smiley

I think many people join BTX for the airdrop, but a lot of them realize after a while that airdrops are just a cherry on top!
ciro1

Activity: 463
Merit: 252

Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:48:37 PM

BTX is winning a lot of hearts especially in the payment systems. Soon there's going to be much more use cases then nobody is gonna remember we hovered over $22+ for 3months.

╔═╗ ╦ ═╦═╔══╔══╗╔══╗╔══          OFFICIAL WEBSITE | TWITTER  | FACEBOOK
==== ╠═╝╗║  ║ ║  ║  ║╠═╔╝╠══ ====    OFFICIAL F.A.Q.  | TELEGRAM | TECHCHART    
     ╚══╝╩  ╩ ╚══╚══╝╚ ╚═╚══          10 MB, segwit, BTC -> BTX, airdrops +++
Fizsan

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:54:45 PM

This is why we shouldn't dump Bitcore after the airdrops:

Roadmap:
agu3000

Activity: 276
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:25:08 PM

BTX soon listed on Kamoney.com.br

Dear Bitcore Community,

today we proudly announce our collaboration with https://www.kamoney.com.br/pagamento
They offer a service similar to livingroomofsatoshi.com but for Brazil instead of Australia.

Pay your bills directly with BTX in Brazil, no complicated exchange process required.
We will be listed side by side to 13 of the top currencies including BTC, ETH, ZEC, Dash and ETC!

Official tweet: https://twitter.com/Bitcore_BTX/status/953657797358604289
Help us share this news and retweet it.

Your Bitcore team

Another great news for the community!!!
Can you start talking to another site in Argentina that a low pay bills in BTC make some partnership and pay the bills using Bitcore to!!! satoshitango.com is the page can you contact and try some kind of Alliance would be great for South America?
juhakall

Activity: 657
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 10:52:37 PM

Cryptopia Bitcore wallet is stuck at block 119440, so deposits are not coming through :/

I'm currently developing an experimental social AI platform
Limx Dev (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:27:02 PM

Cryptopia Bitcore wallet is stuck at block 119440, so deposits are not coming through :/

Seems okay...

Kind Regards Christian

Bitcore BTX - a UTXO fork of Bitcoin - since 2017
___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
██ Github - Releases/ Wallets
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
eance

Activity: 402
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:15:13 AM

Hi all, bitcorepool still behaving strange, pool hashrate spikes and downs, miner hash rate drop to zero. all this started when blockchain got stuck. Any of you having similar issues?
Tarobyte

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:03:36 AM

Hey all,
   I'm hoping you can help me with what might be a n00b problem. I've been trying to claim airdrops for at least 2 weeks now but I must be doing something wrong.

I go to the Bitcore Airdrop Site - https://bitcore.cc/airdrop.php and follow the instructions. It mostly all makes sense, except the part about my BTX address. I assumed it was just a receiving address, so I created a new receiving address and signed it. I did it late Sunday night last week so I thought maybe I missed the deadline, but then this week still no airdrop. Is it a different address? If so, where can I find the address?

Thanks in advance for the help.

only addresses containing BTX will receive airdrop. so if you registered an empty address with 0btx in it you will receive 5% of 0. do the math or the meth... you choose

Yes, I have btx in the account. Now, instead of being a troll, maybe you have some useful advice? Is it not a receiving address?
cryptaxo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:08:12 AM

its great that BTX is holding its position despite the dump in all other cryptos. the price had a strong hold when everything was pumping. give a feeling of strong coin.
keyzersoze

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:10:38 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 01:44:34 AM by keyzersoze

Hey all,
   I'm hoping you can help me with what might be a n00b problem. I've been trying to claim airdrops for at least 2 weeks now but I must be doing something wrong.

I go to the Bitcore Airdrop Site - https://bitcore.cc/airdrop.php and follow the instructions. It mostly all makes sense, except the part about my BTX address. I assumed it was just a receiving address, so I created a new receiving address and signed it. I did it late Sunday night last week so I thought maybe I missed the deadline, but then this week still no airdrop. Is it a different address? If so, where can I find the address?

Thanks in advance for the help.

only addresses containing BTX will receive airdrop. so if you registered an empty address with 0btx in it you will receive 5% of 0. do the math or the meth... you choose

Yes, I have btx in the account. Now, instead of being a troll, maybe you have some useful advice? Is it not a receiving address?

You have to register the address where your btx are currently residing as your receiving address. Not just any receiving address.
Register the address where your btx are right now, check that address at https://chainz.cryptoid.info/btx/
to make sure the btx are really there, and not in some “change” address.
And next Monday you will get a 5% airdrop to that address, of whatever amount of btx you have on that specific address.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ohlawdy

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:31:59 AM

its great that BTX is holding its position despite the dump in all other cryptos. the price had a strong hold when everything was pumping. give a feeling of strong coin.
True i think bitcore did very well in this crash , and there were some big buy orders filled the last days.
Seems people have a lot of trust in bitcore and the new coinmarketcap position is helping to spread the word.

Pages: « 1 ... 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 [578] 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 ... 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: