Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:41:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 [622] 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 ... 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 729111 times)
isildurBG

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:13:09 PM

Am i crazy or i see the BTX logo instead of the BTC one in CMC? Lol I refreshed the page and it was still Btx logo, now i refreshed again and it’s the BTC logo again... IDK maybe it’s a bug Lol
A fr just text me that he saw  the same and have screenshot, somebody knows what’s goin on? Is CMC on our side already and that’s advertising? I don’t know how to upload the screenshot.
Rapidement

Activity: 103
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:34:44 PM

There is a community voting to list coins on bitindia exchange. We should take this chance to vote for bitcore.
https://bitindia.co/vote.html

I just voted. This will show the strength of the BTX community.
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:07:33 PM

Can you all see bitcore is not just the perfect coin but also the perfect safe heaven in this terrible time? going to 300k sat when there's so much blood on cryptostreets is amazing.

copyright infringement is real ~ using the bitcoin logo is not ok :\ meh

Hey dummy, quit trying to spread FUD about this coin, you trying to buy in low again?

The Bitcoin "B" is a Unicode character and part of the Public Domain...

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Promotional_graphics

I don't buy into scams this is a Bitsend rebrand with a fake bitcoin logo ~ fuck off btxconnect.

Let's see you argue this to a patient/copyright judge = game over.
"B" =>>>Ya for promoting BITCOIN this is NOT allowed for other shitcoins like BTX, BCH ... you got the memo don't be stupid.
Please just tell me who owns the copyrights or trademark? Just that simple question..

here you go n00b ===> https://www.copyright.gov/title37/
Thank you  very much for the link, but I can't find an entry for bitcoin.

purposefully misleading people with a fake version of bitcoin is just like beecash lol :-D #fale

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
minestro

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:35:05 PM

purposefully misleading people with a fake version of bitcoin is just like beecash lol :-D #fale
So we agree, there's no copyright or trademark on the logo, because no one owns bitcoin (the name and everything connected to it). It's public domain.
Could you now please complete this discussion and confirm you were only talking bullshit, when you demandend any copyright infringements?

Rapidement

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:56:06 PM

Can you all see bitcore is not just the perfect coin but also the perfect safe heaven in this terrible time? going to 300k sat when there's so much blood on cryptostreets is amazing.

Hey dummy, quit trying to spread FUD about this coin, you trying to buy in low again?

I don't buy into scams this is a Bitsend rebrand with a fake bitcoin logo ~ fuck off btxconnect.

"B" =>>>Ya for promoting BITCOIN this is NOT allowed for other shitcoins like BTX, BCH ... you got the memo don't be stupid.
Please just tell me who owns the copyrights or trademark? Just that simple question..

Thank you  very much for the link, but I can't find an entry for bitcoin.

How and where is Bitcore promoting itself as Bitcoin???

We all see that it has CORRECTED Bitcoin.

BTW, you never answered the last few questions about your claims...
You should focus more on returning those stolen UBQ, you and your team conned people out of.
keyzersoze

Activity: 476
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:05:33 PM

Am i crazy or i see the BTX logo instead of the BTC one in CMC? Lol I refreshed the page and it was still Btx logo, now i refreshed again and it’s the BTC logo again... IDK maybe it’s a bug Lol
A fr just text me that he saw  the same and have screenshot, somebody knows what’s goin on? Is CMC on our side already and that’s advertising? I don’t know how to upload the screenshot.

Upload it to the telegram channel if you can, and I’ll make sure it gets here.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
bitcoinblog

Activity: 497
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:27:51 PM

Is transaction really taking too much time ? I sent 1 BTX from my QT wallet to Cryptopia almost 20+ minutes passed not yet appeared there.

Is this normal ?

** FREE SPACE **
wh0c4r3s

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:33:17 PM

Well, usually I'm just reading and don't write anything here on the forum. The reason why is that I really would like to understand and mostly it helps if I just keep reading. But right now I don't understand your FUD so I have read some of your older statements and the more I read - the less I get it! Nobody forces you to buy Bitcore, you can also just stay away. Therefore I need to ask you a serious question: what the hell is wrong with you?
- is it really as some wrote and you're pissed cause you have not bought BTX a few weeks before?
- is this maybe cause you have too much free time and you're bored?
- do you have a mental disorder?
- or just a tiny penis?

Please, don't get me wrong. I don't try to make a joke or something, I'm really wondering what is your motivation to post such a bullshit?
A2I

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:40:31 PM

I have to admit, BTX is one of the most stable coins in the market. While everything else continues to sink, BTX continues to rise. Extremely impressive show of strength. The community has opted to HODL instead of dumping it, like is being done with most other coins.

Bit delusional everything is linked into BTC so if BTC becomes unstable because the Asians (Basically the China/Koreans) threaten with irregular centralized regulations (what happens when those who own 60% of the (BTC) market) (this is what happens atm) +good old panic will hit all coins meanwhile, the damage is already done under the ghost clothing oldschool formula by saying that criminal investments could be offered with crypto currency as if (4exampl) all London buildings arent already owned and sold with (bloated)criminal money. Who owns London buildings? Its all sold to god knows what triple constructed corrupt con-fig. (Imagine if Gold dropped in value all regular currency's would plummet into smithereens) so consider BTC as the ([GOLD]) currency of the crypto world atm.

And again alt-coins are here to release the pressure on the BTC network, or whatever when BTC is when 4example renamed to (btcclassic) And another number1 takes over, its already proven that no altcoin network can hold a full pressure run on the/their network, it can be all blasted with unconfirmed transactions as we already seen, so who will raise, who will fall, first.

GOod Luck anyways, in these Dark Hours.
gembitz

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:42:18 PM

You should focus more on returning those stolen UBQ, you and your team conned people out of.

Bitsend and UBQ both listed on bittrex yet BTX is not? ... i smell a rat  Kiss  moon&marzzz

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
gembitz

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:44:04 PM

Upload it to the telegram channel if you can, and I’ll make sure it gets here.

it's comical how you say you are not a BTX shill yet you wear the BTX badge like it is a religion :-) = baaahhhhd pumper!!!

rmd73

Activity: 385

Think with your brain. It is not illegal (yet).

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:47:47 PM

Well, usually I'm just reading and don't write anything here on the forum. The reason why is that I really would like to understand and mostly it helps if I just keep reading. But right now I don't understand your FUD so I have read some of your older statements and the more I read - the less I get it! Nobody forces you to buy Bitcore, you can also just stay away. Therefore I need to ask you a serious question: what the hell is wrong with you?
- is it really as some wrote and you're pissed cause you have not bought BTX a few weeks before?
- or just a tiny penis?

Please, don't get me wrong. I don't try to make a joke or something, I'm really wondering what is your motivation to post such a bullshit?
I think gembitz is a bit jealous... or has a crush on LimxDev Cheesy He posts here and in Bitsend thread with an obstinacy worth mentioning in DSM-5 Cheesy

Orbitcoin (ORB) -- oRMG7Fdft6YiQbn9p9rZpo8VNab9gU3bv4 , OKcash (OK) -- PTiT97X9GkxESiWnpAHA5j46Wb7wz9zdTu ,
Europecoin (ERC) v3 -- EJZwagsubfxn1xeB4JmztAWitgTPty3FzN , BitSend (BSD) -- iMYtWqD3pPVcV4yo9okrN7gixvQ3nRYRnz
rmd73

Activity: 385

Think with your brain. It is not illegal (yet).

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:51:04 PM

I almost forgot: Thanks for the airdrop Smiley

Orbitcoin (ORB) -- oRMG7Fdft6YiQbn9p9rZpo8VNab9gU3bv4 , OKcash (OK) -- PTiT97X9GkxESiWnpAHA5j46Wb7wz9zdTu ,
Europecoin (ERC) v3 -- EJZwagsubfxn1xeB4JmztAWitgTPty3FzN , BitSend (BSD) -- iMYtWqD3pPVcV4yo9okrN7gixvQ3nRYRnz
§

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:58:52 PM

- or just a tiny penis?

I think gembitz is a bit jealous... or has a crush on LimxDev Cheesy He posts here and in Bitsend thread with an obstinacy worth mentioning in DSM-5 Cheesy

I have also been wondering, what kind of person would be sitting behind that pc screen wasting his life away the way he does,
Look at his post history it's on the edge of psychotic, and the obsession with limx is pretty weird. Like some sort of psycho/stalker Yet you can find him in lot's of shitcoin threads shilling them Roll Eyes
Rapidement

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:59:54 PM

Bitsend and UBQ both listed on bittrex yet BTX is not? ... i smell a rat  Kiss  moon&marzzz

Apparently you cant afford BTX.

And again, you failed to answer the questions.
Do you like looking stupid?
N0One

Activity: 48
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:04:37 AM

Voted for bitindia. good call! going to post it to the facebook group to see if we can get momentum.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1617862)
gembitz

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:14:02 AM

the answer is that it sounds too much like "bittrex = BTX" lol like slap a bitcoin logo on Bitsend and connect with the fake "airdrops" :-D weee

Rapidement

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:12:46 AM

Bitsend and UBQ both listed on bittrex yet BTX is not? ... i smell a rat  Kiss  moon&marzzz

the answer is that it sounds too much like "bittrex = BTX" lol like slap a bitcoin logo on Bitsend and connect with the fake "airdrops" :-D weee

What language is it that makes "Bitcore (BTX)", sound like "Bittrex"? RTFOL

And again. Uou still didnt asnwer ANY of those questions.
Every one of your posts make you look "stoopitter". Please keep it coming.
Bombardier

Activity: 588
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:07:45 AM

- or just a tiny penis?

I have also been wondering, what kind of person would be sitting behind that pc screen wasting his life away the way he does,
Look at his post history it's on the edge of psychotic, and the obsession with limx is pretty weird. Like some sort of psycho/stalker Yet you can find him in lot's of shitcoin threads shilling them Roll Eyes

limxdev got dressed and left forgetting to pay him.
canibalgb

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

Beam me up!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:10:05 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 02:28:29 AM by canibalgb

- or just a tiny penis?

Wow, that's it! He has a tiny penis!!
  This can cause a serious psychological disorder.

Pages: « 1 ... 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 [622] 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 ... 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: