Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:40:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 [583] 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 ... 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 729067 times)
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:58:59 PM

I wonder what it will take to get us above the 90s range and into the 80s range. New exchanges would definitely give us a boost. This would be a great time to circle back to Poloniex, Bittrex, Kucoin, Binance...now that we are top 100 coin. Getting listed on Binance would probably push us into top 50 literally overnight. We need more exchanges, so let's make it happen.

Going bonkers into the 1000s like DASH would be nice. I sold my DASH just over $100 and a few months later it is over $1,000. Boy, did I have bad timing on that one. Sold my LTC cheap around the same time.  Cry

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iwosh

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:28:34 PM

I wonder what it will take to get us above the 90s range and into the 80s range. New exchanges would definitely give us a boost. This would be a great time to circle back to Poloniex, Bittrex, Kucoin, Binance...now that we are top 100 coin. Getting listed on Binance would probably push us into top 50 literally overnight. We need more exchanges, so let's make it happen.

Going bonkers into the 1000s like DASH would be nice. I sold my DASH just over $100 and a few months later it is over $1,000. Boy, did I have bad timing on that one. Sold my LTC cheap around the same time.  Cry

so maybe we need you to sell your BTX to see the moon Smiley
BarkingHawk

Activity: 197
Merit: 190

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:34:57 PM

Honestly doesn't even need to be a top 10 exchange like Bittrex, Binance, Poloniex, or Bitfinex (those would be nice). You could add a nice little exchange like Kucoin or another with similar size!
I agree, a mid tier exchange is plenty good enough to get more awareness out there.

Holdi

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

Just HODL

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:18:36 PM

Other exchanges will come, in the new roadmap they has anounced it for Q1 2018 I think.

joe1823

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:07:58 PM

TIDEX maybe
Bombardier

Activity: 588
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:24:58 PM

Other exchanges will come, in the new roadmap they has anounced it for Q1 2018 I think.

In any case, people need to realize that a lot of the bigger exchanges won't list coins where a lot of coins are still in the hand of the devs.
--ypsi

amen to that. seems that nobody can understand this matter
felio

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:01:40 AM

Anyone have hash result for 1080ti?
     and which exact brand, version card(s) you using, etc...

I have EVGA SC2 Gaming cards and they get about 24mh with ccminer 2.2.4 and 30mh with bitcore-spmod.  They are running at 80% power which hovers around 200watts.

Many mining pool pages will have a benchmark page where you can see some of this info.  

http://www.zpool.ca/bench?algo=bitcore&chip=549
OK Thank for reply  about what I expected
I have EVGA 1080ti Blacks arrive tomorrow
Q: You have set at 80%?  
I stopped SPMod2 cos over several equal elapsed time I was not getting any more BTX in real compared to CCMiner 2.2.4/
and Kaspersky told there were infected..I talked to Kaspersky main and they insisted.
I am hearing most or all downloads out there carry file larger than original SPMod2

In afterburner I turn the power draw down to 80% or so for bitcore algo.  It is not required but you will get better efficency hash per watt.  You can add --plimit=200W into the miner .bat file but I just use afterburner.  There is no doubt malware on some of the SPmod files floating around the internet.  You could watch it with wireshark or something to see if it is legit.  See who it is talking to. 

Elder III

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:43:00 AM

In any case, people need to realize that a lot of the bigger exchanges won't list coins where a lot of coins are still in the hand of the devs.
--ypsi

Yep, I agree with both of you; I don't think Bittrex would add BTX until after the airdrop is over.

Kucoin seems to be pretty good, I've been satisfied in my dealings with them so far and they are growing very fast with their daily volume. Heck, they're doing well enough to give away a Porsche right now. Smiley
pwpwpw

Activity: 908
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:06:50 AM

--ypsi

Yep, I agree with both of you; I don't think Bittrex would add BTX until after the airdrop is over.

Kucoin seems to be pretty good, I've been satisfied in my dealings with them so far and they are growing very fast with their daily volume. Heck, they're doing well enough to give away a Porsche right now. Smiley

Really guys? So why is Ripple on all exchanges when 60%+ is in the hands of the devs ? (and they don't even intend to give it away)
If you want to get on a bigger exchange all you have to do is either: get a big volume or pay up to get listed. That's it, no exchange gives a fuck about the dev holdings otherwise ripple, dash, stellar and all the rest would never have been listed. Get real boys Smiley

ciro1

Activity: 463
Merit: 252

Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:11:48 AM

BTX is gaining some very important popularity. Hoping for some very interesting update from the community meeting. Q3 would be very interesting for Bitcore.

╔═╗ ╦ ═╦═╔══╔══╗╔══╗╔══          OFFICIAL WEBSITE | TWITTER  | FACEBOOK
==== ╠═╝╗║  ║ ║  ║  ║╠═╔╝╠══ ====    OFFICIAL F.A.Q.  | TELEGRAM | TECHCHART    
     ╚══╝╩  ╩ ╚══╚══╝╚ ╚═╚══          10 MB, segwit, BTC -> BTX, airdrops +++
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:06:47 AM

<rYp70 pu22|3z 4nd m0R3 <0m!n6 z00n

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:32:57 AM

Every time I sell a coin, it goes to the moon. I've sold 4 different coins in the last few months and then watched them them double, triple, 5X and the last one went 10X. This all happened in a matter of a few weeks after I sold them. That's why my new stance is just don't sell anything Cheesy It's the safest bet to not miss out on any major pumps.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
canibalgb

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

Beam me up!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:53:56 AM

Every time I sell a coin, it goes to the moon. I've sold 4 different coins in the last few months and then watched them them double, triple, 5X and the last one went 10X. This all happened in a matter of a few weeks after I sold them. That's why my new stance is just don't sell anything Cheesy It's the safest bet to not miss out on any major pumps.

Please let me know when to sell the next coin.
crypt0kid

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:23:57 AM

Like I said in my post, I won't be selling any of my coins from now on, at least not until I become a millionaire Grin

crypt0kid

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:24:34 AM

--ypsi

Really guys? So why is Ripple on all exchanges when 60%+ is in the hands of the devs ? (and they don't even intend to give it away)
If you want to get on a bigger exchange all you have to do is either: get a big volume or pay up to get listed. That's it, no exchange gives a fuck about the dev holdings otherwise ripple, dash, stellar and all the rest would never have been listed. Get real boys Smiley

Pwpwpw,
I couldn't have said it any better. I was literally about to post the same comment. Serious volume or pay to get listed are the options, unless it's with Kucoin or Binance or Cobinhood. In the case of Binance, Kucoin and Cobinhood, they have those monthly coin votes. We would first have to get chosen as one of the coins eligible to be voted on and then we'd need enough Bitcore community members with Binance, Kucoin and Cobinhood accounts to vote BTX to the top of the list. There is a 0.1 BNB fee per vote on Binance, Cobinhood has a 0.1 COB fee to vote, and on Kucoin there's a 0.01 KCS fee that is refunded to the people with the winning coin.

If the community can get accounts on Cobinhood, Binance and Kucoin and we can get into the running and everyone votes, we'd stand a strong chance of getting listed on all 3 exchanges. It's a lot easier to get listed on Binance, Cobinhood and Kucoin than on Bittrex. We just need the entire community to open an account on Cobinhood, Kucoin and Binance, buy a little BNB and KCS depending on the exchange and then vote for BTX when it gets listed for voting. The question is whether or not there is enough commitment from the community members to follow throw and vote BTX to the top.

canibalgb

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

Beam me up!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:35:14 AM

Like I said in my post, I won't be selling any of my coins from now on, at least not until I become a millionaire Grin

You did not quite understand the process. The currency will only rise in value if you sell it.  Cheesy
pwpwpw

Activity: 908
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:10:27 AM

--ypsi

Pwpwpw,
I couldn't have said it any better. I was literally about to post the same comment. Serious volume or pay to get listed are the options, unless it's with Kucoin or Binance or Cobinhood. In the case of Binance, Kucoin and Cobinhood, they have those monthly coin votes. We would first have to get chosen as one of the coins eligible to be voted on and then we'd need enough Bitcore community members with Binance, Kucoin and Cobinhood accounts to vote BTX to the top of the list. There is a 0.1 BNB fee per vote on Binance, Cobinhood has a 0.1 COB fee to vote, and on Kucoin there's a 0.01 KCS fee that is refunded to the people with the winning coin.

If the community can get accounts on Cobinhood, Binance and Kucoin and we can get into the running and everyone votes, we'd stand a strong chance of getting listed on all 3 exchanges. It's a lot easier to get listed on Binance, Cobinhood and Kucoin than on Bittrex. We just need the entire community to open an account on Cobinhood, Kucoin and Binance, buy a little BNB and KCS depending on the exchange and then vote for BTX when it gets listed for voting. The question is whether or not there is enough commitment from the community members to follow throw and vote BTX to the top.

I don't know jackshit about kucoin or cobinhood but I know Binance votes are rigged, don't even try, you need 10k real people at least to win in a legit way but if you'd have 10k people, the volume itself would be big enough to make them list the coin for free. The votes are rigged, done by bots, even then, you have to pay for listing so in all honesty, getting volume is the best bet to get BTX listed.

crypt0kid

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:22:30 AM

--ypsi

Pwpwpw,

I don't know jackshit about kucoin or cobinhood but I know Binance votes are rigged, don't even try, you need 10k real people at least to win in a legit way but if you'd have 10k people, the volume itself would be big enough to make them list the coin for free. The votes are rigged, done by bots, even then, you have to pay for listing so in all honesty, getting volume is the best bet to get BTX listed.

I never knew about the bots on Binance for voting, but that is why I was saying that the entire community would have to be dialed in. Bots or no bots, there are many rabid communities that vote and if enough of the BTX community participate, we would have a fighting chance. Even if we don't get first place on votes, if we were able to get enough votes to come in second or even 3rd place, we'd probably still be able to get listed on Binance. I've seen 2nd and 3rd place finishers get listed on there, but they had a very strong showing. The fee that they charge is 0.1 BNB. At BNB's current price of $15.25 that would be a fee of $1.52 to cast a vote. In my opinion, that's a pretty small fee when you think about the potential price that can be achieved from the additional volume from all of the people on Binance.

e6ug

Activity: 773
Merit: 508

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:29:53 AM

<rYp70 pu22|3z 4nd m0R3 <0m!n6 z00n

nice art!

krypticreddragon

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:38:57 AM

so will people still hold the BTX once the airdrop finishes?
Pages: « 1 ... 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 [583] 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 ... 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: