Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:08:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 [599] 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 ... 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 728803 times)
Bombardier

Activity: 588
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:01:45 PM

When trying to register in the airport, registration is not possible. This is for a long time? What is the approximate time before the start of registration?

should be ready today
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AltsBoom

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:39:41 PM

More exchanges, more users, more volume, better distribution.
Who can deny this?

Nobody but the poster who makes the point about daily volume makes some good points. Exchanges are businesses and why would they take on a new client that is going to provide relatively no business? I wouldn't be worried about new exchanges because when it comes time to March, April there will be some BTX being exchanging hands the only question is on which new exchange will this occur?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
N0One

Activity: 48
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:59:27 PM

It seems extremely common that during an airdrop period the number of holders is much higher than typical, hence keeping the volume low.

We are also still in phase where the currency is theoretically useful, but not actually useful to buy things yet. I could see things like a woocommerce gateway plugin and other solutions actually driving real use by people (as opposed to speculators or developers) when they can buy things.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1617862)
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:02:53 PM

The volume on this coin has dropped ridiculously low. Bit-Z's volume is almost non-existent. LIke everyone says, we need more exchanges. What's the latest on this? Is anyone actively working on exchanges right now? There's a token that launched late last year called GVT. Within 1 week of launch they were listed on both Kucoin and Binance. Bitcore has been around for nearly 1 year and the best exchange that we are on is Cryptopia Huh WOW! The ball is definitely being dropped on this coin when it comes to exchanges. The team needs to figure out what steps to take to get us on additional exchanges, pronto. If the current person responsible for exchanges can't get it done, then we need someone who can get it done.

I don't think listing on new exchange is a priority now,what is the long term goal of this coin, if it is a currency then there is need to have demand for it instead of just this speculative purpose
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:56:42 PM

110% disagree.
The focus MUST be the to be listed on others exchangers, not all other bullshits can be done "overnight".
costs money to be listed? you have enough ( team) to do it instantly. make a vote, and you will see that exchangers will be the 1st choice.

Relevant exchanges cost money, ask people if they want to stop getting  AIRDROPS and instead be listed on exchanges with that money?
what's the hurry with exchanges? If someone is so eager to sell he already can on Cryptopia.

4.000.000 BTX available x 25$.. do the math, would be ok also to not receive ONE airdrop to pay for couple best exchangers.
Everyone will agree to not receive the airdrop 1 week and see BTX listed on Kucoin and Binance for example. Make a vote Wink
a fool and his money ...

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:02:25 PM

4.000.000 BTX available x 25$.. do the math, would be ok also to not receive ONE airdrop to pay for couple best exchangers.
Everyone will agree to not receive the airdrop 1 week and see BTX listed on Kucoin and Binance for example. Make a vote Wink
I agree to this. But I think the problem is not just about money. Let the devs say.
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:55:34 PM

I agree to this. But I think the problem is not just about money. Let the devs say.

What are you guys talking about?
There's a dev fund, and money is not a problem at all.
QB Horse

Activity: 224
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:58:45 PM

110% disagree.
The focus MUST be the to be listed on others exchangers, not all other bullshits can be done "overnight".
costs money to be listed? you have enough ( team) to do it instantly. make a vote, and you will see that exchangers will be the 1st choice.

Relevant exchanges cost money, ask people if they want to stop getting  AIRDROPS and instead be listed on exchanges with that money?
what's the hurry with exchanges? If someone is so eager to sell he already can on Cryptopia.

You're new here, right?

There is a 10% "Bitcore foundation" which is 1.5M BTX coins. Read page 1, please.

New exchanges will come once the distribution is over. End of the story!
Bombardier

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:14:59 PM

110% disagree.

You're new here, right?

There is a 10% "Bitcore foundation" which is 1.5M BTX coins. Read page 1, please.

I really hope so. they started to be very very annoying those who think that the future of a coin is in exchanges
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:59:38 PM

110% disagree.

You're new here, right?

no way, i bet you are new here, not me.
ALL btx holders wants new exchangers, if you disagree is simply because you still dont own any btx.
This coin will not survive at the end of the airdrop with those small crappy exchange, so better you think now to new exchangers cause in some months will be too late and impossible to recover the price.
whitefire990
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 84

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:10:26 PM

Hey @all.. today i startet with mining on linux and with GTX 1080. I hear that with a GTX 1080 - 22 MH is possible...at the moment i got only 18 MH. Have someone tipps to optimize my mining configs ??
There is Linux Miner for BTX???

You can use ccminer on Linux, but hash rate will be lower than with the spmod windows builds by about 25%.

I am still looking for original SPMod2, that no virus and does not steal hash...
Using CCMiner 2.2.4/  1080ti 25-26 hash, which is about same net result BTX as the SPMod2 ones I tried.
If anyone can provide simple unadulterated SPMod2 source, I would appreciate.

I just purchased spmod5 from the developer (username "sp_"), for 0.05 BTC.  You can search for his username or his thread on this forum.  Buying the file is the only way to get a clean version.  More than worth it.

Leppard71

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:05:39 PM

110% disagree.

You're new here, right?

ALL btx holders wants new exchangers, if you disagree is simply because you still dont own any btx.
This coin will not survive at the end of the airdrop with those small crappy exchange, so better you think now to new exchangers cause in some months will be too late and impossible to recover the price.
I think it is very, very important to access other exchanges, because when the launch is over, we will not keep the currency and we will look to sell it, and I think we all agree that these exchanges have very little transaction volume, which will make the excellent strategy fail and that managed to become trash, it would be great if we entered a market like Binance, for example.
gwestcot

Activity: 794
Merit: 272

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:07:28 PM

The volume on this coin has dropped ridiculously low. Bit-Z's volume is almost non-existent. LIke everyone says, we need more exchanges. What's the latest on this? Is anyone actively working on exchanges right now? There's a token that launched late last year called GVT. Within 1 week of launch they were listed on both Kucoin and Binance. Bitcore has been around for nearly 1 year and the best exchange that we are on is Cryptopia Huh WOW! The ball is definitely being dropped on this coin when it comes to exchanges. The team needs to figure out what steps to take to get us on additional exchanges, pronto. If the current person responsible for exchanges can't get it done, then we need someone who can get it done.

They have already said that in 2018 BTX will be present on at least one new exchange, and for low volumes...you see that complete market is currently silent. It looks kind of spooky to go down from 7 million USD to only 0.5 milion USD daily volume but you must admit price is holding pretty good with so much volume drop impact.

"In 2018 BTX  will be present on at least one new exchange"? Are you kidding me? "At least 1 new exchange Huh" We must really have low standards. Coins are launching and getting listed on 10+ exchanges within a matter of weeks and our goal is at least 1 new exchange in 2018? That is absolutely ridiculous. Super Bitcoin just launched and they're already listed on more than 10 exchanges. United Bitcoin just launched and they're already listed on 8 exchanges. We should be aiming for at least 10 new exchanges in 2018.

Well this is largely because all of the asian exchanges are in cahoots with one another and thus exhibit many forms of collusion. The same was for Bitcoin Diamond as well.
ciro1

Activity: 463
Merit: 252

Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:08:10 AM
Merited by Bombardier (1)

110% disagree.

You're new here, right?

I think it is very, very important to access other exchanges, because when the launch is over, we will not keep the currency and we will look to sell it, and I think we all agree that these exchanges have very little transaction volume, which will make the excellent strategy fail and that managed to become trash, it would be great if we entered a market like Binance, for example.

Please let's worry about the exchanges after the airdrop in April. It wouldn't be good to shoot your self on the foot

╔═╗ ╦ ═╦═╔══╔══╗╔══╗╔══          OFFICIAL WEBSITE | TWITTER  | FACEBOOK
==== ╠═╝╗║  ║ ║  ║  ║╠═╔╝╠══ ====    OFFICIAL F.A.Q.  | TELEGRAM | TECHCHART    
     ╚══╝╩  ╩ ╚══╚══╝╚ ╚═╚══          10 MB, segwit, BTC -> BTX, airdrops +++
Limx Dev (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:14:59 AM
Merited by _javier_ (1)

Thank you for the Merits

Bitcore BTX - a UTXO fork of Bitcoin - since 2017
___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
██ Github - Releases/ Wallets
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
weav

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:18:55 AM

110% disagree.

You're new here, right?

Please let's worry about the exchanges after the airdrop in April. It wouldn't be good to shoot your self on the foot
How would you shoot yourself in the foot? New exchanges will only bring benefits , and we don't have to rely on craptopia.

DigDeepMining

Activity: 580
Merit: 253

Atheios.org

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:33:20 AM

110% disagree.

You're new here, right?

How would you shoot yourself in the foot? New exchanges will only bring benefits , and we don't have to rely on craptopia.
I have to agree with you new exchanges will benefit everyone for sure but I also agree with others there is no rush BTX is going nowhere and here for the long run so unless you just want quick profit lets be patient more exchanges will come eventually Smiley
Photographer

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:54:38 AM

110% disagree.

You're new here, right?

I have to agree with you new exchanges will benefit everyone for sure but I also agree with others there is no rush BTX is going nowhere and here for the long run so unless you just want quick profit lets be patient more exchanges will come eventually Smiley

Well, paradoxically, everyone who is holding BTX long term (like myself) could perhaps have an advantage if BTX will NOT get on some new exchange until the airdrop is over. The less people learn about BTX and the lower the price will be, the less BTC owners will claim their BTX and THE MORE we will get in the remaining airdrops. But, of course, after April BTX should really go on more exchanges and boost its marketing Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Bombardier

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:49:28 AM

I'm more than sure that the developers have an ace(or more) in their sleeve for when the airdrop ends therefore everyone should calm down...
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:40:33 AM

Well, paradoxically, everyone who is holding BTX long term (like myself) could perhaps have an advantage if BTX will NOT get on some new exchange until the airdrop is over. The less people learn about BTX and the lower the price will be, the less BTC owners will claim their BTX and THE MORE we will get in the remaining airdrops. But, of course, after April BTX should really go on more exchanges and boost its marketing Smiley

I agree, wait until after April, then make exchange listing a priority. Leave some growth on the table, to counter the post-airdrop blues.

If BTX gets on big exchanges like Binance now, the post airdrop scenario is dump city, BUT, if we wait until April then something like Binance listing would counter any dumping after the airdrop is completed, so price would likely stabilise without any major drop.

Most traders don't follow details of so many coins too closely, so avoiding a panic inducing price drop by waiting is smart. Perfect scenario would be to get listed on a BIG exchange the week the airdrop finished, then the two forces cancel each other out - airdrop over::price fall , exchange listing::price rise
Pages: « 1 ... 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 [599] 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 ... 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: