Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:01:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 [639] 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 ... 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 729111 times)
keyzersoze

Activity: 476
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:44:27 PM

Is the current airdrop only for those who have 1 BTX min in they wallet or is there any possibility to claim our BTX with one or two of the Bitcoin blockchain snapshot (april and november 2017) ?
I had some btc in my bitcoin wallet since years but don't seen this BitCore airdrop in 2017 : curious.

You can access the November 50% snapshot with your private keys.
Claiming for the April 100% snapshot ended just before the nov snapshot was taken.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
keyzersoze

Activity: 476
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:46:51 PM

Are there any special plans for Valentine's Day for BTX? It's a Pink BTC but better....surely there must be some marketing or something in store?

Also, what is this about? BTX devs donated a "February 14 bonus" to chainz 3 days ago  Shocked ....for what purpose? It's the first time the BTX team ever gave a bonus to the block explorer.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/payments.log.dws?btx

Bump for discourse. I noticed (like every AD week) you reiterated all the same answers to newbies regarding coin control, wallet registration etc.

Not one reply to this.

Valentine's Day, no marketing?

chainz.cryptoid receiving a "February 14 Bonus" credit from the devs...why? That must mean either

a) The devs acknowledge that Valentine's Day is relevant or thematic to Bitcore.
b) A bribe for something?
c) Huh

Would love to get some discussion going. Without attacking me, or being dismissive. If the BTX community really is awesome, that is. Thank you.

Speaking of rational discourse by the way, in the new wallet if you go to the 'Send' tab and hit send it throws up a text error at the bottom, either orange or red. This is not seen because of the pink color, a minor visual bug in the wallet.

Additionally, the bitcore.cc website runs on Wordpress  Undecided. This is verified by a simple Whois.

Why Wordpress? It's ridiculously amateur for a website that is aimed towards a better version of Bitcoin. There's a reason Wordpress is mocked and called amateur hour in the community, it is because it is insecure and inferior to other website coding languages.

bitcore.cc main page looks like the bootstrap used for all the shitty ETH ICOs (with the floating vectors). Some originality and superior coding knowledge would be nice.

inb4 this is FUD. I mentioned an interesting donation to chainz.cryptoid with no explanation, a minor text bug in the wallet, and the fact that Wordpress is shit and Bitcore should upgrade to a superior platform, or revert to a simplistic PHP website at least like litecoin.org, or at the MINIMUM have PGP/GPG verified downloads for wallets like every normal altcoin with a website to a wallet download that can be compromised. This is why Electrum does this, and almost every BTC/LTC wallet. Wordpress can be hacked easily, can it not?

Why don’t you hit the devs up, on the telegram channel.
They’re much more active there.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:08:03 PM

Is the current airdrop only for those who have 1 BTX min in they wallet
Minimal 1 BTX on a signed BTX address.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
canibalgb

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

Beam me up!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:15:33 PM

As every monday since I joined, the value of BTX is dropping more than the percentage of airdrop which has been distribuited. Holders with weak hands are selling the airdrop received today. Not many of them have yet fully understood the magic of compounding interest...

Anyway, we're getting stronger week by week. Next target at 350k satoshi will be reached soon.

The team and devs are very active online, I think Bitcore is going to become huge in 2018 after the airdrops are done.

Well if this is true (and it is), the smart move is to sell your BTX before the airdrop and buy them after when price falls. By that you will 1. earn more than 6% every week, 2. the trading volume will be higher and 3. the airdrop wallet will last longer (speculative, since the one who buys probably receive your airdrop)...

So... maybe holding is the weak hand here Smiley

Yes, your analysis is correct, man. My previous thought wasn't a disapproval to everyone, but only a consideration of the facts and of course my point of view.

Holding is the safest and without risk way, while selling and re-purchasing the next day puts you in an uncertain position to miss out a possible increase in value.

Furthermore, the first method is without any effort, you can dedicate your time and energy to other trading activities or just enjoy life Smiley

6% sure every week, for me is still magic.

I think like that too. Less risky and you get more productive.
canibalgb

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

Beam me up!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:36:57 PM

Are there any special plans for Valentine's Day for BTX? It's a Pink BTC but better....surely there must be some marketing or something in store?

Also, what is this about? BTX devs donated a "February 14 bonus" to chainz 3 days ago  Shocked ....for what purpose? It's the first time the BTX team ever gave a bonus to the block explorer.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/payments.log.dws?btx

Bump for discourse. I noticed (like every AD week) you reiterated all the same answers to newbies regarding coin control, wallet registration etc.

Not one reply to this.

Valentine's Day, no marketing?

chainz.cryptoid receiving a "February 14 Bonus" credit from the devs...why? That must mean either

a) The devs acknowledge that Valentine's Day is relevant or thematic to Bitcore.
b) A bribe for something?
c) Huh

Would love to get some discussion going. Without attacking me, or being dismissive. If the BTX community really is awesome, that is. Thank you.

Speaking of rational discourse by the way, in the new wallet if you go to the 'Send' tab and hit send it throws up a text error at the bottom, either orange or red. This is not seen because of the pink color, a minor visual bug in the wallet.

Additionally, the bitcore.cc website runs on Wordpress  Undecided. This is verified by a simple Whois.

Why Wordpress? It's ridiculously amateur for a website that is aimed towards a better version of Bitcoin. There's a reason Wordpress is mocked and called amateur hour in the community, it is because it is insecure and inferior to other website coding languages.

bitcore.cc main page looks like the bootstrap used for all the shitty ETH ICOs (with the floating vectors). Some originality and superior coding knowledge would be nice.

inb4 this is FUD. I mentioned an interesting donation to chainz.cryptoid with no explanation, a minor text bug in the wallet, and the fact that Wordpress is shit and Bitcore should upgrade to a superior platform, or revert to a simplistic PHP website at least like litecoin.org, or at the MINIMUM have PGP/GPG verified downloads for wallets like every normal altcoin with a website to a wallet download that can be compromised. This is why Electrum does this, and almost every BTC/LTC wallet. Wordpress can be hacked easily, can it not?

Why don’t you hit the devs up, on the telegram channel.
They’re much more active there.

This is sad for me. This is where the first transaction was made in Bitcoin, 2 pizzas, that were paid with 10,000 bitcoins.
 Here is a historical place and should be more valued.
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=137.0
mynt_team

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:41:48 PM

Interesting project, segwit is a good feature to have.
ZenFr
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:44:44 PM

Is the current airdrop only for those who have 1 BTX min in they wallet or is there any possibility to claim our BTX with one or two of the Bitcoin blockchain snapshot (april and november 2017) ?
I had some btc in my bitcoin wallet since years but don't seen this BitCore airdrop in 2017 : curious.

Claiming for the April 100% snapshot ended just before the nov snapshot was taken.
Ok, thank you.
How I have to do to claim for the November 50% snapshot ?
I have to import my private BTC keys in the BTX wallet or is there an other way to claim ?
I didn't found a tuto about this.

Edit : found the confirmation for the claiming (in your signature :-)).
Just a last question : is there a limite date to claim these BTX from the second snapshot (I will make the procedure in mid march, after an other Bitcoin fork) ?.
klaaas

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:55:02 PM

How I have to do to claim for the November 50% snapshot ?
I have to import my private BTC keys in the BTX wallet or is there an other way to claim ?
I didn't found a tuto about this.
You can find it here bitcore-btx-guide-the-2nd-snapshot-for-btc-hodlers-free-btx-or-how-it-works

gurumeditation

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:00:42 PM

please please please BTX team, can you change this horrible pink color, and find a solution for the scaling on high-DPI screens !
My eyes are bleeding !
Thanks  Grin

█▀▀▀██▀▀▀█░░░░    ►    * No ICO | Fair Launch | Bounties          ◄    * Discord
█▄▄▄█▄▀░░░░░░    ►    * The first Ethash Masternode crypto     ◄    * Forums
░░░░░░░▀▄█▄▄▄█    ►    * ASIC-Resistant | PoW GPU Mining       ◄    * Twitter
-doubleU-
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1307

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:01:10 PM

Just a last question : is there a limite date to claim these BTX from the second snapshot (I will make the procedure in mid march, after an other Bitcoin fork) ?.
There is no limite date to claim your BTX from the second snapshot. The coins were distributed to all BTC addresses in the BTX Chain after the snapshot.
You can check your possible to claim BTC Value when you enter your BTC Address (nor priv. key) at the Explorer https://chainz.cryptoid.info/btx/

███████████████████████████
█████████▀▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀████████
█████▀▄█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀█████
████ █▀▄███████████▄▀██████
███▄█ ███████▀ ██████ █ ███
██▀█ ███  ▀▀█  ▀██████ █ ██
██ █ ████▄▄      ▀▀▀██ █ ██
██ █ █████▌        ▄██ ████
███▄█ █████▄▄   ▄▄███ █▀███
████▀█▄▀█████▌  ▀██▀▄█ ████
█████▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█▀▄█████
████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
███████████████████████████
█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█  ▄  ▄▀▀ █   ▄▀█ ▀█▀ ▄▀▀ ▄███▄
█ █▀█ █ █ █ █ ▀█▀ ▀▀█ █   █ █  █  ▀▀█ ▀███▀
█ █▄█ █▄█ █▄█     ▄▄▀ ▀▄▄ █▄▀  █  ▄▄▀   
                                        █
████████████████████████████████████ 
███▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀███ 
█▀▄██▀███▄▀██▀▄██▀███▄▀██▀▄██▀███▄▀████▄
█ █ ▀ ▀███ ██ █ ▀ ▀███ ██ █ ▀ ▀███ █████
█ ██    ▄█ ██ ██    ▄█ ██ ██    ▄█ █████
█▄▀██  ▀█▀▄██▄▀██  ▀█▀▄██▄▀██  ▀█▀▄████▀
███▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄▄███
████████████████████████████████████
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▐█████████████▌
▄█  █████████
▄█████████  ████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████  ███████████▀
▄█  ██████████  ████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████████▀
███████
█████████████████████
..PLAY NOW..
       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
     ████████████████
 ▄▄▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ▄█▄      ██
    ▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄          ▄▄
    ▄▄▄███▄▄▄    ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀▀
     ▀ ▄█▄ ▀  ▀▄█ ▀█▀ █▄▀
    ▄▄  ▀     ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀        ▀██▀▀█▀▀██▀
         ██   ▀ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ ▀
ciro1

Activity: 463
Merit: 252

Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:03:51 PM

$BTX Download the latest MANDATORY update for Windows, OSX and Linux from Github: https://github.com/LIMXTEC/BitCore/releases … … Important: Before updating, always make sure to backup your wallet.dat and private keys! Chainstate-Database update: We are below 300 MB again!

The new wallet doesn't work on my mac.
I saw others with the same problem, anyone found the solution?
I also saw someone talking about the "boost" update... anyone has the path for this update?

I found the solution to install the new wallet on Mac.

For everyone that need a solution, here is what I did:

1) Install "boost"
2) Re-install the new wallet
3) Enjoy the new wallet  Cool

To install "boost" here what I did

1) Open your Terminal
Press Command + Space, then enter

2) Copy and paste the line below:

ruby -e "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/master/install)" < /dev/null 2> /dev/null

3) Type:

brew install boost

... You're all done and it should work!

Nice! thank you for haring, now I have the new wallet.

╔═╗ ╦ ═╦═╔══╔══╗╔══╗╔══          OFFICIAL WEBSITE | TWITTER  | FACEBOOK
==== ╠═╝╗║  ║ ║  ║  ║╠═╔╝╠══ ====    OFFICIAL F.A.Q.  | TELEGRAM | TECHCHART    
     ╚══╝╩  ╩ ╚══╚══╝╚ ╚═╚══          10 MB, segwit, BTC -> BTX, airdrops +++
tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:05:56 PM

There's no end date - you can claim your BTX in mid-March but you'll lose few weeks of aidrops, and get 7-8 only.
Why not moving your BTC to other addresses now, and then claim BTX for airdrops immediately? You'll get your mid-March fork anyway.
QB Horse

Activity: 224
Merit: 28

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:08:08 PM

$BTX Download the latest MANDATORY update for Windows, OSX and Linux from Github: https://github.com/LIMXTEC/BitCore/releases … … Important: Before updating, always make sure to backup your wallet.dat and private keys! Chainstate-Database update: We are below 300 MB again!

The new wallet doesn't work on my mac.
I saw others with the same problem, anyone found the solution?
I also saw someone talking about the "boost" update... anyone has the path for this update?

I found the solution to install the new wallet on Mac.

For everyone that need a solution, here is what I did:

1) Install "boost"
2) Re-install the new wallet
3) Enjoy the new wallet  Cool

To install "boost" here what I did

1) Open your Terminal
Press Command + Space, then enter

2) Copy and paste the line below:

ruby -e "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/master/install)" < /dev/null 2> /dev/null

3) Type:

brew install boost

... You're all done and it should work!

Nice! thank you for haring, now I have the new wallet.

Nice ;-)

I forgot the command Terminal...

1) Open your Terminal
Press Command + Space, then write "terminal", then press enter
ZenFr
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:10:40 PM

There's no end date - you can claim your BTX in mid-March but you'll lose few weeks of aidrops, and get 7-8 only.
Why not moving your BTC to other addresses now, and then claim BTX for airdrops immediately? You'll get your mid-March fork anyway.
For security reasons and simplicity reasons, I prefer to move my btcs only one time, but sure, in this case, I will loose 2 or 3 time 6% of the mondays airdrop.
I will thinking about that and get a decsion.
Thank you all for your answers.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:38:13 PM

Yes I would also like to know if the update is mandatory or not. I have some wallets to manage, I update them every now and then

I always wait at least 2 weeks after release. Usually in this time the most problems, if there any, are solved and you have no stress.

If you ask me, I think that two weeks is too little. Bitcore is not as widely used as its "progenitor", the Bitcoin. For example, I never update my browser to the next major version unless it gets a minor update, typically soon thereafter. And with wallets, it may be a good idea not to update at all unless some critical security issues are fixed in the newer version or some important features are added which you can't live without.

Better safe than sorry.

Can't say I like the looks of the new wallet, too bloody pink... Burns a hole in my retina

This is not pink! Well, actually it is but some dudes here definitely don't agree with that. Another reason to stay with the old wallet, though.
Bombardier

Activity: 588
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:40:52 PM

fuchsia, magenta, pink, whatever..
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:53:26 PM

please please please BTX team, can you change this horrible pink color, and find a solution for the scaling on high-DPI screens !
My eyes are bleeding !
Thanks  Grin

Sorry meditationguru, just try and find the inner pink-core in yourself and you will learn to enjoy these colourings. ; )
Don't expect a colour change from our side, that's the BTX brand.

Is this Linux you are running? There are no scaling issues on my Windows machine, that's why I'm asking.

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
SeksiStarlord

Activity: 384
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:06:58 PM

Hey all, are there any plans to get Bitcore on a hardware wallet? I dont care which one, ledger wallet, trezor or keepkey, all are great and safe. Would be cool and a big improvement for bitcore I think! Think maybe about this Smiley It would also increase popularity of bitcore for sure
klaaas

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:18:55 PM

Hey all, are there any plans to get Bitcore on a hardware wallet?

I think so ! Wink 
'Q1/Q2 2018
First hardware wallet
'

Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:34:46 PM

Hey all, are there any plans to get Bitcore on a hardware wallet?

I think so ! Wink 
'Q1/Q2 2018
First hardware wallet
'

I can confirm. Hardware wallet support is coming.

Meanwhile, a short reminder again, we still hope for some great submissions for our Bitcore Video Contest - up to 50 BTX for 1st place and up to 100 BTX in total prizes!
Read all info here:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2870391.msg29479522#msg29479522

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
Pages: « 1 ... 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 [639] 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 ... 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: