Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:40:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 [717] 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 ... 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 729067 times)
gwestcot

Activity: 794
Merit: 272

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:42:18 AM

I am confused too. Bought a lot of BTX @ all time high and stuck now, which seems to be forever as we may never see those highs again. I am more worried that post airdrop, there will be a huge dump again which will drive the price way too low. Any thoughts?

$5 is very possible over the coming weeks. 

I’m seeing a lot of guys here DUMPING.  Not sure what started that trend.   Grin

Me... But this has nothing to do with the dumping and more to do with the overall downtrend of the market.

@gwestcot, Did you just post that you started the dumping? Aren't you still a member of the team?

I remember him dumping all his btx around $15 or $20 I think.  I thought he was crazy but he called this one. 

Well to be fair I cashed out my whole portfolio instead of just BTX. I didn't like how the market was looking and I am going to be doing some mining.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 12:48:07 AM

Well to be fair I cashed out my whole portfolio instead of just BTX. I didn't like how the market was looking and I am going to be doing some mining.

Smart move.  Should bottom out I think in the next month.  Maybe a bit sooner. 

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
gwestcot

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:49:28 AM

I am confused too. Bought a lot of BTX @ all time high and stuck now, which seems to be forever as we may never see those highs again. I am more worried that post airdrop, there will be a huge dump again which will drive the price way too low. Any thoughts?

I’m seeing a lot of guys here DUMPING.  Not sure what started that trend.   Grin

Me... But this has nothing to do with the dumping and more to do with the overall downtrend of the market.

Yeah gwescot you started the dumping, and that with your FREE BTX! How many did you get for FREE? You have never answer that question either.

Page 701; Quote gwescot “If a coin has little use case and nobody knows about it then it doesn't matter how good the tech is.” End of quote.

My question to you on that one was quote same page; “I do not understand that sentence in bold? You jumped on BTX team in October and in December you find out that Bitcore don't have any use but a good tech.” End of quote.

Folks read gwescot posts, I encourage to do so it’s looks he talk against himself, beside that he was employed to fix exchanges, but you failed right?

If we look at the price of BTX there was no problem even if the market was down BTX was strong until the day gwescot sold he’s free BTX.

Peace 

Well the only real use case BTX has was completely and entirely done by me in Living Room of Satoshi. I got us on 2 exchanges but it isn't exactly my fault that the launch on HitBTC was less than stellar. That being said, I did fail but it wasn't for a lack of trying. I went down the list and constantly was contacting all of the exchanges in the top 100. I have this feeling that Bitcore is largely blackballed within the business. It is just a hunch but that was the vibe I got from before in my brief stint on the team. My frustrations were both internal and external factors and staying was definitely not in my best interest as far as sanity goes. Free is relative anyways... We all have gotten tons of free coins here and that is largely the main issue. Maybe things will improve after the airdrops end but that is a 50/50 thing right now as far as I see it.
tmkn

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:24:44 AM

I’m seeing a lot of guys here DUMPING.  Not sure what started that trend.   Grin

@gwestcot, Did you just post that you started the dumping? Aren't you still a member of the team?

I remember him dumping all his btx around $15 or $20 I think.  I thought he was crazy but he called this one.  

Obviously a coin that market itself as a btc fork with weekly airdrop would find its end days when the airdrop is over. I've stated here some time ago that we need something to differentiate on the long run.
Also, devs splitting their large wallets into many many small ones looked suspicious to me.

If you think $8 is the bottom, check B2X, another btc fork, currently trading at $1.80.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 02:41:37 AM

Obviously a coin that market itself as a btc fork with weekly airdrop would find its end days when the airdrop is over. I've stated here some time ago that we need something to differentiate on the long run.
Also, devs splitting their large wallets into many many small ones looked suspicious to me.

If you think $8 is the bottom, check B2X, another btc fork, currently trading at $1.80.

$8 ain’t the bottom.  I’ve been saying minimum $5 since ~$14.

The bottom is falling out from BTC, now at $7600.  Should drop below $6,000 in the next 1-2 weeks.  Killing alt prices on the way. 

agostine

Activity: 237
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:40:48 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 04:10:37 AM by agostine

I’m seeing a lot of guys here DUMPING.  Not sure what started that trend.   Grin

Yeah gwescot you started the dumping, and that with your FREE BTX! How many did you get for FREE? You have never answer that question either.

Page 701; Quote gwescot “If a coin has little use case and nobody knows about it then it doesn't matter how good the tech is.” End of quote.

My question to you on that one was quote same page; “I do not understand that sentence in bold? You jumped on BTX team in October and in December you find out that Bitcore don't have any use but a good tech.” End of quote.

Folks read gwescot posts, I encourage to do so it’s looks he talk against himself, beside that he was employed to fix exchanges, but you failed right?

If we look at the price of BTX there was no problem even if the market was down BTX was strong until the day gwescot sold he’s free BTX.

Peace  

Well the only real use case BTX has was completely and entirely done by me in Living Room of Satoshi. I got us on 2 exchanges but it isn't exactly my fault that the launch on HitBTC was less than stellar. That being said, I did fail but it wasn't for a lack of trying. I went down the list and constantly was contacting all of the exchanges in the top 100. I have this feeling that Bitcore is largely blackballed within the business. It is just a hunch but that was the vibe I got from before in my brief stint on the team. My frustrations were both internal and external factors and staying was definitely not in my best interest as far as sanity goes. Free is relative anyways... We all have gotten tons of free coins here and that is largely the main issue. Maybe things will improve after the airdrops end but that is a 50/50 thing right now as far as I see it.

Well it is little bit different if an investor sells some of the airdrops, compared to what you did! If I’m not wrong you got FREE 10000 BTX! Plus airdrops?

Look historical BTX was one of the most stable coins until you start to spread your FUD. By talking down the project, why did you chose that path? It is/was wrong of you. (only read your last post you continue to spread FUD)

That is not fair to the investors, as well towards the project that you was supposed to be loyal to, more then two months. Something in your posts after your dumping is weird. I should not say anything about your dumping, if you have bought those BTX the same way as us.

Peace

Dubrovin

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:24:04 AM

Do not listen to these people! Everything is just beginning, the team is acting clearly on its road map! If by the end of 2018 there is no change then it will be a disaster! Looking forward to Q4 2018
Further promotion, TV commercials, Press releases, Raffle a car, More meetings
agostine

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:40:11 AM

Do not listen to these people! Everything is just beginning, the team is acting clearly on its road map! If by the end of 2018 there is no change then it will be a disaster! Looking forward to Q4 2018
Further promotion, TV commercials, Press releases, Raffle a car, More meetings

What? I want gwestcot to explain himself, why he brake the loyalty codex he was given.

Peace
gwestcot

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:43:06 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 05:13:24 AM by gwestcot

Peace  

Well it is little bit different if an investor sells some of the airdrops, compared to what you did! If I’m not wrong you got FREE 10000 BTX! Plus airdrops?

Look historical BTX was one of the most stable coins until you start to spread your FUD. By talking down the project, why did you chose that path? It is/was wrong of you. (only read your last post you continue to spread FUD)

That is not fair to the investors, as well towards the project that you was supposed to be loyal to, more then two months. Something in your posts after your dumping is weird. I should not say anything about your dumping, if you have bought those BTX the same way as us.

Peace

Haha I can tell you that I did not get anywhere near 10k BTX. I'm not sure where you are getting this stuff... To be honest the majority of it I did buy. I was already a top 100 holder even before working on the team. I even took a loan out at the time to buy more than I had in cash. Of course that loan is paid off now but such is the ways of trading. Back then it was a a booming bull market and now it is a bear market. You can't blame me for buying and selling. Trust me... The tech of this coin is impressive to say the least. Chris and Jon have all my best regards when it comes to that but my frustrations were real and it has nothing to do with the tech. I think you need to look at some charts since BTX has never been stable in any way. It has been predictable but definitely not stable. But this isn't FUD or anything. I can't think of any crypto that has been anywhere near stable in the past year. If things change here then so will my attitude towards this project. It is absolutely asinine to stick to an investment that is losing you money. That is the one thing I do not like about crypto. In my humble opinion, we shouldn't be treating projects like it is a religion or something.  Btw... We will see if my 5 dollars comment will be on point. We aren't even that close to the end of airdrops yet and we are sitting on 8 dollars. 28+ percent inflation per month and a crypto bear market is what is making the price drop. I don't think I had as much of an affect as you think so I won't take credit for it.  Wink
agostine

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:09:30 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 05:22:51 AM by agostine

Peace  

Peace

Haha I can tell you that I did not get anywhere near 10k BTX. I'm not sure where you are getting this stuff... To be honest the majority of it I did buy. I was already a top 100 holder even before working on the team. I even took a loan out at the time to buy more than I had in cash. Of course that loan is paid off now but such is the ways of trading. Back then it was a a booming bull market and now it is a bear market. You can't blame me for buying and selling. Trust me... The tech of this coin is impressive to say the least. Chris and Jon have all my best regards when it comes to that but my frustrations were real and it has nothing to do with the tech. I think you need to look at some charts since BTX has never been stable in any way. It has been predictable but definitely not stable. But this isn't FUD or anything. I can't think of any crypto that has been anywhere near stable in the past year. If things change here then so will my attitude towards this project. It is absolutely asinine to stick to an investment that is losing you money. That is the one thing I do not like about crypto. In my humble opinion, we shouldn't treating projects like it is a religion or something.  Btw... We will see if my 5 dollars comment will be on point. We aren't even that close to the end of airdrops yet and we are sitting on 8 dollars. 28+ percent inflation per month and a crypto bear market is what is making the price drop. I don't think I had as much of an affect as you think so I won't take credit for it.  Wink

Thank you for your answer that comes from your heart. Yeah crypto is beauty your right.  Grin

About the 10000 that was discussed long time ago, as I remember it. That each team member get that amount, I have that picture in my head.

If I'm wrong I'm sorry.

EDIT; Did you sell February 06?

Peace
gwestcot

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:41:13 AM

Peace  

Peace

Haha I can tell you that I did not get anywhere near 10k BTX. I'm not sure where you are getting this stuff... To be honest the majority of it I did buy. I was already a top 100 holder even before working on the team. I even took a loan out at the time to buy more than I had in cash. Of course that loan is paid off now but such is the ways of trading. Back then it was a a booming bull market and now it is a bear market. You can't blame me for buying and selling. Trust me... The tech of this coin is impressive to say the least. Chris and Jon have all my best regards when it comes to that but my frustrations were real and it has nothing to do with the tech. I think you need to look at some charts since BTX has never been stable in any way. It has been predictable but definitely not stable. But this isn't FUD or anything. I can't think of any crypto that has been anywhere near stable in the past year. If things change here then so will my attitude towards this project. It is absolutely asinine to stick to an investment that is losing you money. That is the one thing I do not like about crypto. In my humble opinion, we shouldn't treating projects like it is a religion or something.  Btw... We will see if my 5 dollars comment will be on point. We aren't even that close to the end of airdrops yet and we are sitting on 8 dollars. 28+ percent inflation per month and a crypto bear market is what is making the price drop. I don't think I had as much of an affect as you think so I won't take credit for it.  Wink

Thank you for your answer that comes from your heart. Yeah crypto is beauty your right.  Grin

About the 10000 that was discussed long time ago, as I remember it. That each team member get that amount, I have that picture in my head.

If I'm wrong I'm sorry.

Peace

Nope not that early...  Grin
agostine

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:00:22 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 06:17:20 AM by agostine

Peace  

Peace

If I'm wrong I'm sorry.

Peace

Nope not that early...  Grin

Ok, the CMC, BTX chart shows that BTX was stable and up until February 18. Opposite the market that has been down since January, I have to say BTX was stable! Check your comment above in bold, who is wrong you or me?

Off curse if a team member sells off and start to spread FUD it is bad for the coin. You could actually been more professional if you had any loyalty in your blood.

EDIT; February 06 was a big sell off but it did not affect BTX, but yours sell off did, thanks to your BS FUD.

I keep my BTX, I know that persons like you exist.

I’m not whining I only tell you, I do not like your attitude. I would never go to the pub with you because it would end badly.  

Peace
agostine

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:26:14 AM

Gotta go, quote me please, will you?

Peace

Off course sis, I will, but you’r like my wife you talk a lot  Tongue
Sis it looks like we have got a fox in the chicken house, isn’t that McAfee the pumper, on that pic?
We don’t need him we need DUMPERS.  Grin  

Regarding BTC and BCH you are right, think about it this way if BTC was a car engine that have running 7000000 miles you can’t change engine when it still running. Beside that we still have the old car that the engine is attached to, (BCH + BTG, B2X, BTCP) I guess it is a never ending story of problems.

Peace
crypto_curious

Activity: 924
Merit: 175

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:36:23 AM

28+ percent inflation per month and a crypto bear market is what is making the price drop. I don't think I had as much of an affect as you think so I won't take credit for it.  Wink

Remember it's compounding percent. So if you have 100 coins, you have 107 after first week. Then 114.49 after second week. 122.5043 third week. 131.079601 fourth week = 31.07% inflation per month
agostine

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:38:25 AM

28+ percent inflation per month and a crypto bear market is what is making the price drop. I don't think I had as much of an affect as you think so I won't take credit for it.  Wink

Remember it's compounding percent. So if you have 100 coins, you have 107 after first week. Then 114.49 after second week. 122.5043 third week. 131.079601 fourth week = 31.07% inflation per month

That’s good continue to question gwestcot. Read through what he has written. He also writes that he did not do anything with the intention of damaging the project

Peace
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:11:57 PM

That’s good continue to question gwestcot. Read through what he has written. He also writes that he did not do anything with the intention of damaging the project

Peace

Well, to know that the huge drop has been due to one big dumper, gwestcot, is paradoxically a bullish news, since it means that in principle BTX holders have not a generalized attitude to sell, they are doing it now only as a consequence of the dumping wave originated by gwestcot. Once that emotional wave will be exhausted, price might start to rise again. Perhaps.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
oidv

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:44:48 PM

The ban on advertising crypto currency in Google, as well as facebook ... perhaps will be added Twitter, makes it difficult to promote new crypto currency, but gives the chance to already known coins to gain height. Now they are trying to weed out weak hands and weak coins.
QB Horse

Activity: 224
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:06:01 PM

Peace

Agostine, if it's really you on the profile picture, please let the wisdom in your get out and stop arguing with Gregory. It does nothing good to the community reading your argument with him. Please voice your positive/constructive mind rather than the opposite.... it'll be much better to "re-build" a positive sentiment toward Bitcore.

Gregory, We live in a free world and you do what you want, but at this point it would be better to stop commenting here for a little while. Please respect those that still believe and still hold the coin! Thank you man.
honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:05:02 PM

The price is now very low, 97K sat. Should we buy some? What are your opinions? If Bitcoin continues to fall, will BTX fall?
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 02:14:32 PM

The price is now very low, 97K sat. Should we buy some? What are your opinions? If Bitcoin continues to fall, will BTX fall?

Yes, BTC will drag down alts at least a few more weeks.  That’s why I’ve been warning everyone since about $14 that the price was likely going to $5 or lower. 

Pages: « 1 ... 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 [717] 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 ... 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: