Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:59:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 [742] 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 ... 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 729065 times)
gwestcot

Activity: 794
Merit: 272

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:53:37 AM

For all those that wish to setup ATM's in the U.S... Well it is pretty damn difficult. You first have to get a AML/KYC compliance program in place. The best ones to do this in the U.S is Joe Ciccolo from BitAML. The next thing you have to do is find a broker that will find banks that are actually willing to do business with you. This list of banks is very very small and they usually only deal with high dollar clients. The best person I found for this was Andy from Bankline. You will pay a pretty penny of a minimum of 1k per month in fees but he will make sure you have redundant bank accounts should an institution change their mind and quit banking with you. This happens quite often so its a good feature. The last major part is obtaining a federal license for being a money service business and your corresponding state license. These licenses will be in addition to all other generic business licenses and tax accounts you have to obtain for operating any sort of business. I can tell you that most of this is highly costly, time consuming, and very annoying. However, if anyone is still willing to proceed then below are the links to the necessary people you will have to contact.

https://www.bankline.com/

https://bitaml.com/

Would it possible to set up sort of a company if you were to find 100 people interested in doing this, meaning one license could be purhcased but used by all 100 people as they operate under the same company?

I think that would be a great way to lower the costs (which I've heard can be up and above $100k). If you know, please share Smiley.

Well potentially it could work if you called them employees or you could set up a parent company with multiple subsidiaries that other people run. You would have to talk to a lawyer that specializes in setting up business entities in your state. Honestly, the hardest part is the banks and not necessarily the regulations. Even for mining I was told to get an AML compliance policy even though FINCEN does not classify mining as a money service business. Basically, the banks are just be obstructive assholes.   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
agostine

Activity: 237
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:57:29 AM

Sadly they are none of these ATM's in germany.
This!  Cry

EDIT; I've run in to the same issue where I live, only difference is that people here are far less active in crypto and I hardly ever meet anyone here on the forum that lives in the same Country as I do..

which country? maybe you are not alone Smiley

I'm in Sweden.. Only found others from Sweden here once or twice..

Nu får du FAAAAN ta o kamma dig mannen Wink

Har han någe hår tror du?  Wink
Ja me fram till 2012, fick nog.  Angry
Ni hittar mig i Filippinerna numera.  Grin

Peace
agostine

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:06:41 AM

For all those that wish to setup ATM's in the U.S... Well it is pretty damn difficult. You first have to get a AML/KYC compliance program in place. The best ones to do this in the U.S is Joe Ciccolo from BitAML. The next thing you have to do is find a broker that will find banks that are actually willing to do business with you. This list of banks is very very small and they usually only deal with high dollar clients. The best person I found for this was Andy from Bankline. You will pay a pretty penny of a minimum of 1k per month in fees but he will make sure you have redundant bank accounts should an institution change their mind and quit banking with you. This happens quite often so its a good feature. The last major part is obtaining a federal license for being a money service business and your corresponding state license. These licenses will be in addition to all other generic business licenses and tax accounts you have to obtain for operating any sort of business. I can tell you that most of this is highly costly, time consuming, and very annoying. However, if anyone is still willing to proceed then below are the links to the necessary people you will have to contact.

Would it possible to set up sort of a company if you were to find 100 people interested in doing this, meaning one license could be purhcased but used by all 100 people as they operate under the same company?

I think that would be a great way to lower the costs (which I've heard can be up and above $100k). If you know, please share Smiley.

Well potentially it could work if you called them employees or you could set up a parent company with multiple subsidiaries that other people run. You would have to talk to a lawyer that specializes in setting up business entities in your state. Honestly, the hardest part is the banks and not necessarily the regulations. Even for mining I was told to get an AML compliance policy even though FINCEN does not classify mining as a money service business. Basically, the banks are just be obstructive assholes.  

I know the banks will not see any cryptos except Ripple.
So that is why you haven't start mining?

Peace
agostine

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:21:33 AM

Great news! General Bytes supports Bitcore in their ATM's.
Please, use it in your Twitter and Facebook.

All Bitcore promo images http://portalm1.imgur.com

Does this means that all 1460+ machines are integrated with BTX?

Peace
gwestcot

Activity: 794
Merit: 272

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:33:21 AM

I know the banks will not see any cryptos except Ripple.
So that is why you haven't start mining?

Peace

No I am mining but you just cant do it as a LLC or corporation without jumping through all of the red tape. I will do it as a sole proprietorship, despite taxes being higher, until regulations are more clear and banks are not so damn scared.
overlordcoin

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:48:23 AM

Anyone know, how many confirmations BITZ need to have on BTX to give ok for a deposit? (of btx)
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:50:31 AM

When they update, yes !

https://www.generalbytes.com/support/
Version 20180322:
New Features:
BATM3/RCKit: Added support for TWD currency for dispensing.
Server: Added support for BitCore (BTX) coin 

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
cryptaxo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:11:41 AM

Anyone know, how many confirmations BITZ need to have on BTX to give ok for a deposit? (of btx)

it confirms in 10-20 minutes max, but there may be some delays from th eexchange side. it happens with exchanges. may take few hours otherwise better open support ticket.
Mamucha

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:18:36 AM

This is how the market work. So many people dump their coins fear of price drop actually contribute to the price drop.
cryptaxo

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:28:13 AM

This is how the market work. So many people dump their coins fear of price drop actually contribute to the price drop.

i have a feeling that by the end of april we can bag a lot of BTX near 50k satoshi. there is still nearly 40-50% airdrop left. so i expect the pric drop to 2/3 of the current market price atleast.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 5910

Meh.

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:34:27 AM

i have a feeling that by the end of april we can bag a lot of BTX near 50k satoshi. there is still nearly 40-50% airdrop left. so i expect the pric drop to 2/3 of the current market price atleast.

I believe that we will actually see a small increase here during the last weeks of the airdrop.. FOMO could be kicking in combined with a lot of great news around the corner (ATM's just one of them).. Time will tell though, I am hopefull however Smiley.

cryptaxo

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:48:44 AM

I believe that we will actually see a small increase here during the last weeks of the airdrop.. FOMO could be kicking in combined with a lot of great news around the corner (ATM's just one of them).. Time will tell though, I am hopefull however Smiley.

i think binance/bittrex will list us near the end of 2Q 2018. though not sure about that, would also be a huge for the success of the project. More adoption/utility and big exchanges.
gweigster

Activity: 572
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:53:15 AM

i think binance/bittrex will list us near the end of 2Q 2018. though not sure about that, would also be a huge for the success of the project. More adoption/utility and big exchanges.

Awesome, I would love to have it on bittrex, it is my main exchange.
I had to sign up to cryptopia just for Bitcore Wink

Get BTC Cashback on hundreds of online shops:
https://stekking.com/register/eEzv2VLwBJWd8X4Z
for example: ebay, AliExpress, Expedia.com, Takeaway.com, Adidas, Microsoft, Lieferando, NordVPN, Lidl, Booking.com
cryptaxo

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:58:14 AM

Awesome, I would love to have it on bittrex, it is my main exchange.
I had to sign up to cryptopia just for Bitcore Wink

i have heard on telegram group that bittrex application have already been submitted in near past (probably FEB/MAR). though DEVs can give a better informtion about that. i think they di not announce because they did not want to create hype around all that and still there is no final confirmation from bittrex side.
PortalM

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:39:14 AM

Great news! General Bytes supports Bitcore in their ATM's.
Please, use it in your Twitter and Facebook.

All Bitcore promo images http://portalm1.imgur.com

Peace
I think it's already working. The new firmware was released on March 22. https://www.generalbytes.com/support/

Let John explain how the software update for these ATMs works.

agu3000

Activity: 276
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:12:46 PM

Welcome to the new investor!!
This is a great opportunity to get some Bitcore!! You will not regret.
bitcoinner786

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:26:50 PM

is it safe to use the private key and wallet.dat for claiming?
I also think, with the development team based on blockchain technology, it gives users peace of mind about the privacy of information.
keyzersoze

Activity: 476
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:33:47 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 04:50:43 PM by keyzersoze

Sadly they are none of these ATM's in germany.
This!  Cry

EDIT; I've run in to the same issue where I live, only difference is that people here are far less active in crypto and I hardly ever meet anyone here on the forum that lives in the same Country as I do..

which country? maybe you are not alone Smiley

I'm in Sweden.. Only found others from Sweden here once or twice..

Nu får du FAAAAN ta o kamma dig mannen Wink

Har han någe hår tror du?  Wink
Ja me fram till 2012, fick nog.  Angry
Ni hittar mig i Filippinerna numera.  Grin

Peace

Hahah.

Call us legion, for we are many.
Wink

Nice, saknar inte vintrarna me andra ord?
Il be leaving either after the next bull run, or after the kids are grown up.
Whichever comes first, lol.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:02:36 PM

there are two markets - the airdrop one, and the post airdrop one.

i think it's a little suicidal to play around when the transition is approaching. we really don't know what it's gonna look or smell like.
More.Hash

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:23:16 PM

there are two markets - the airdrop one, and the post airdrop one.

i think it's a little suicidal to play around when the transition is approaching. we really don't know what it's gonna look or smell like.

for first i don´t know the basic of the calculation, that there should be 40%-50% airdrop be left. the airdrops started in november, and since then some more coins were distributed.

about the post airdrop market, there are 2 possible ways: hero or zero. it depends on the continued "let me call it" marketing, and some groundbreaking ideas that have to be born.

pls don´t get me wrong, the devs a great in what they do about coding. though they are no businessmen i the common way.

why not hiring a business consultant who helps to evaluate the ideas that might exist and a marketing company to promote them later?

Bitcore BTX - The Future Is Now | free BTX claiming for BTC holders + weekly airdrops + GPU mining
Bitcore F.A.Q.   |   BTX claiming + more info   |   ANN bitcointalk: open discussion   
segwit + bloom + 10 MB blocks + 2.5 min blocktime + only 400 MB blockchain! + Diff64_15 smooth algo
Pages: « 1 ... 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 [742] 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 ... 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: