Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:35:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 [760] 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 ... 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 729072 times)
Tarek4080

Activity: 322
Merit: 49

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:19:02 PM
Merited by Karartma1 (3), ypsi (2), Vlad2Vlad (1), Hhampuz (1), Limx Dev (1)

Still Confused, don't know where & how to
buy/sell/exchange  BITCORE_BTX?

Then Check this amazing exchanges  :
Available pairs: BTX/BTC, BTX/ETH, BTX/USDT, BTX/EURO, BTX/TRY, BTX/CNYT, BTX/LTC, BTX/NZDT

1. https://denoex.com
2. https://crex24.com/de/exchange/BTX-BTC
3. https://hitbtc.com/BTX-to-BTC
4. https://www.bit-z.com/trade/btx_btc
5. https://bitibu.com
6. https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.BTX_BRIDGE.BTC
7. https://www.vebitcoin.com
8. https://bitexlive.com/exchange/BTC-BTX
9.https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=BTX_BTC
10. https://www.qbtc.com/trade
11.https://exrates.me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xarix

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:21:01 PM

I like BTX and all, probably the BEST Bitcoinfork there is, but the fact that it is capped, it is not good in the long run. Value of coin will always go up because of deflation sure, but people are never incentivised to spend it.

An exact inverse is Crypterium, where there is a fixed supply, and with every transaction, a small amount is burned, and coin supply will always go down. Which will also increase value. At least they have a system in place to incentivise spending.

However that is also not the solution, because theoretically, you will end up someday with a coin supply of 1, and when cosnidering you got 18 decimals, you could go further and use the system, it will get messy in the end. You would have a 1 coin worth billion of dollars. and people only working with small decimals.
That is still not a valid solution long run.

Take a look at Magnatum coin, unlimited total supply but limited yearly emmission of 130 million coins, with liquid blocks balancing the block reward depending on network transactions (demand/supply).

Too bad the dev has abandoned that project long ago though.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 09:36:20 PM

Does anyone notice how gwescot's narrative is progressing?

At the begining he found everything he wants in BTX, then acts like a spoiled brat disrespecting devs OWN project and decisions but despite that Steve (Metamorphin) made him admin in Telegram group, ONE DAY after he is admin in Telegram he announces he's selling his coins and an avalanche of FUD along the way, to finally bring up his OWN project now that would solve all ''problems'' in cryptosphere  Roll Eyes

See where this is heading? ...

No, I don’t get it.  He has ideas and wants to push them out there. 

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
xarix

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:42:54 PM

Does anyone notice how gwescot's narrative is progressing?

At the begining he found everything he wants in BTX, then acts like a spoiled brat disrespecting devs OWN project and decisions but despite that Steve (Metamorphin) made him admin in Telegram group, ONE DAY after he is admin in Telegram he announces he's selling his coins and an avalanche of FUD along the way, to finally bring up his OWN project now that would solve all ''problems'' in cryptosphere  Roll Eyes

See where this is heading? ...

No, I don’t get it.  He has ideas and wants to push them out there.  

He has IDEALS* fixed.

Who would be benefiting from those ''ideas'' you mentioned?

Answer that question, and maybe you will get it, i know you're trolling Vlad, but love you nonetheless  Kiss
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 09:46:35 PM

He has IDEALS* fixed.

Dude I don’t know, anybody that wants them.  He’s active in telegram saying he can implement them on btx or not. 

So if you like his ideas you adopt them and if you don’t you don’t.  I’m not sure exactly what he’s doing, he says he won’t be ready until late in the year.  But I’m missing your point. 

xarix

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:54:36 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 10:23:21 PM by xarix

He has IDEALS* fixed.

Dude I don’t know, anybody that wants them.  He’s active in telegram saying he can implement them on btx or not.  

So if you like his ideas you adopt them and if you don’t you don’t.  I’m not sure exactly what he’s doing, he says he won’t be ready until late in the year.  But I’m missing your point.  

Active in Telegram?! I haven't seen his toxic presence for more than two weeks but that's not my point.

The point is that he's very clever at manipulating i'll give him that, using the free publicity he got from working on BTX so he can NOW start his own ''miracle'' project  Roll Eyes

Please, give me a quote where he's saying all the things you claim he's saying, that should be quite easy since he's so active on Telegram no?

One more thing to add, he was once claiming he'd point his 20GHS ''mega farm'' to mine BTX, how has that gone so far?

And please bear in mind that we are dealing with an ex soldier there who served god knows where and done god knows what, but the consequences of those experiences are clearly visible, to me atleast.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 10:24:40 PM
Merited by Hhampuz (1)

Active in Telegram?! I haven't seen his toxic presence for more than two weeks but that's not my point.

The point is that he's very clever at manipulating i'll give him that, using the free publicity he got from working on BTX so he can NOW start his own ''miracle'' project  Roll Eyes

Please, give me a quote where he's saying all the things you claim he's saying, that should be quite easy since he's so active on Telegram no?

The guy is a straight shooter from what I can tell.  He says what he thinks is the best solution and if he’s right he’s gonna be a big player and if he’s wrong then that’s his risk.  Yeah he’s using his “popularity” from btx as leverage.  I see nothing wrong with that - it’s just like any other job and BTX isn’t very popular yet.

Anyway, I’m looking forward to see what he’s got and if it’s as good as he claims then BTX can implement it if the devs and BTX community think it’s the best course of action. 

Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 5931

Meh.

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:29:01 PM

The point is that he's very clever at manipulating i'll give him that, using the free publicity he got from working on BTX so he can NOW start his own ''miracle'' project  Roll Eyes

The guy is a straight shooter from what I can tell.  He says what he thinks is the best solution and if he’s right he’s gonna be a big player and if he’s wrong then that’s his risk.  Yeah he’s using his “popularity” from btx as leverage.  I see nothing wrong with that - it’s just like any other job and BTX isn’t very popular yet.

Anyway, I’m looking forward to see what he’s got and if it’s as good as he claims then BTX can implement it if the devs and BTX community think it’s the best course of action. 

Exactly this, no need for the hostility xarix. It's all down to him if he can deliver or not and until then there's really nothing anyone else has to worry about.

xarix

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:42:17 PM

Guys i don't want to be misunderstood, if there's potential for new things to be implemented for the good of a given asset i have nothing against it, but what exactly has he shown you besides HIS ideas?

Countless people have ideas, i can promise to hook you up with Megan Fox, craft a flying carpet for the two of you and teleport you to land of pink unicorns but how credible would that be?

Please give me a shard of his ideas, otherwise this comes right up to my point, you've been heavily manipulated...
gwestcot

Activity: 794
Merit: 272

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:44:42 PM

I like BTX and all, probably the BEST Bitcoinfork there is, but the fact that it is capped, it is not good in the long run. Value of coin will always go up because of deflation sure, but people are never incentivised to spend it.

An exact inverse is Crypterium, where there is a fixed supply, and with every transaction, a small amount is burned, and coin supply will always go down. Which will also increase value. At least they have a system in place to incentivise spending.

However that is also not the solution, because theoretically, you will end up someday with a coin supply of 1, and when cosnidering you got 18 decimals, you could go further and use the system, it will get messy in the end. You would have a 1 coin worth billion of dollars. and people only working with small decimals.

Well at least someone gets what I am attempting to do. I usually just talk here because this is the community I like the most. For the most part, except for a few people, this thread has a lot of intellectually driven people which makes it a great place to discuss things.
gwestcot

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:46:08 PM

Hahaha well Vlad... what I am talking about is very very hard to implement if you don't have it in the code from the beginning. I suppose you could do something similar in nature post launch but it would be extremely tough. It would have to be a unique solution separate but built upon what I am working on.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:47:30 PM

so you have a problem with a capped supply and the disincentive to spend, but you approve of a coin that burns itself with every single spend?

this is possibly an even dumber idea than freicoin with their demurrage. all people will do is sit around waiting for others to spend it and no one will anywhere.

gwestcot

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:50:21 PM

Take a look at Magnatum coin, unlimited total supply but limited yearly emmission of 130 million coins, with liquid blocks balancing the block reward depending on network transactions (demand/supply).

Too bad the dev has abandoned that project long ago though.

What I am attempting to do is something different altogether than what they did. It look like they tried change the time in which blocks occur but I am trying to simply alter the block reward itself.
gwestcot

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:50:54 PM

so you have a problem with a capped supply and the disincentive to spend, but you approve of a coin that burns itself with every single spend?

this is possibly an even dumber idea than freicoin with their demurrage. all people will do is sit around waiting for others to spend it and no one will anywhere.

Agreed!
gwestcot

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:52:27 PM

Guys i don't want to be misunderstood, if there's potential for new things to be implemented for the good of a given asset i have nothing against it, but what exactly has he shown you besides HIS ideas?

Countless people have ideas, i can promise to hook you up with Megan Fox, craft a flying carpet for the two of you and teleport you to land of pink unicorns but how credible would that be?

Please give me a shard of his ideas, otherwise this comes right up to my point, you've been heavily manipulated...

Hahaha I agree with you the proof is in the pudding... I will prove it late summer/early fall. I have boxes to check in my personal life before I can attack this head on. If someone beats me to it then I would support such a project.
gwestcot

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:56:38 PM

At any rate, I am sorry to anyone I have offended. This the one and only time I will say those words. But in my opinion, despite winning the scaling debate, this is still built under a flawed system. Look I love the shit out of Bitcoin but not enough to blindfold myself and pray to it. I want to actually win this war against fiat instead of being noisy and simply fading away into relative obscurity. 
xarix

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:59:07 PM

At any rate, I am sorry to anyone I have offended. This the one and only time I will say those words. But in my opinion, despite winning the scaling debate, this is still built under a flawed system. Look I love the shit out of Bitcoin but not enough to blindfold myself and pray to it. I want to actually win this war against fiat instead of being noisy and simply fading away into relative obscurity.  

And that is exact description of my previous post mentioning his IDEALS!

You want to wage a war against fiat?  Grin Grin

Get in touch with reality mate...
gwestcot

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:03:36 PM

And that is exact description of my previous mentioned IDEALS!

You want to wage a war against fiat?  Grin Grin

Get in touch with reality mate...

It is only impossible if you think it is impossible. Fiat is already fated to destroy itself. On average, once instituted, a fiat currency only lasts 27 years. We don't necessarily need to defeat fiat outright because it will weaken itself due to debt and inflation. If you don't understand the reasons why Bitcoin was created then you have lost touch with the movement. It was not simply meant for speculation. Of course, I have speculated myself but I have grown to hate it with a passion.
xarix

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:10:33 PM

Please, please keep expressing your inner most sincere feelings, so that everyone can paint the psychological profile of an delusional ex soldier that wants to wage ______ on everything and suffering from _______.

How's the plan for your mega 20GHS farm for mining BTX by the way, you had the same conviction of making it real like you have now blabbering all this pseudo intellectuall BS that i just can't stomach.

cryptopt

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:13:07 PM

In a few months BTX at 150$ each guys, just chill
Pages: « 1 ... 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 [760] 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 ... 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: