Bitcoin Forum
August 20, 2024, 09:11:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 [773] 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 ... 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 729556 times)
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:42:58 PM

Needless to say that, among the whole lotta shit of Bitcoin forks, Bitcore could establish as one, if not the most, successful and well organized Bitcoin fork.
Q8 thanks for the recap.
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 05:44:22 PM

its pleasing hat this week airdrop did not cause a significant drop in price, price recovered after a while. great to see that.
Most likely next week we will see start of new trend; cryptocurrencies are going to increase.
Argggg price of BTX still drop after the airdrop, while all market have just a green color. I donn't think next week we will see new trend of the market (uptrend), cause in many time in the pass, when all coins in the market are green, it mean a big storm coming  Cry

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:52:51 PM

its pleasing hat this week airdrop did not cause a significant drop in price, price recovered after a while. great to see that.
Most likely next week we will see start of new trend; cryptocurrencies are going to increase.
Argggg price of BTX still drop after the airdrop, while all market have just a green color. I donn't think next week we will see new trend of the market (uptrend), cause in many time in the pass, when all coins in the market are green, it mean a big storm coming  Cry

BTX is one of my favorite coin.
Getting listed on a new exchange will be a great news. But for now the price is still going down. Maybe is the bottom now
gweigster

Activity: 572
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:04:26 PM

Don't worry, BTX seems to be less influenced by the market than other coins. When everything went shit in january, BTX held up for a few more weeks before dropping.
With all this new developments listed above I see a bright future Smiley

Get BTC Cashback on hundreds of online shops:
https://stekking.com/register/eEzv2VLwBJWd8X4Z
for example: ebay, AliExpress, Expedia.com, Takeaway.com, Adidas, Microsoft, Lieferando, NordVPN, Lidl, Booking.com
jmvarner83

Activity: 194

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:42:32 PM

That is one heck of an update.  If the team even remotely touches some of those bullet points it will be big news for BTX.

I've been around close to day 1 and don't plan on leaving.  You look at other coins like Raven, Pigeon etc and how quickly they can get adoption just on transparent dev faces (we've already had) and a little hype.  Still no real world use built in and pushing crazy volume.

If BTX starts heavy development and fulfills payment gateway solution then it's just a matter of time till it gets the recognition.

I'm a long term holder and even if price drops down some more I'm still happy and excited about the future of this coin.
iwosh

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:51:24 PM

That is one heck of an update.  If the team even remotely touches some of those bullet points it will be big news for BTX.

I've been around close to day 1 and don't plan on leaving.  You look at other coins like Raven, Pigeon etc and how quickly they can get adoption just on transparent dev faces (we've already had) and a little hype.  Still no real world use built in and pushing crazy volume.

If BTX starts heavy development and fulfills payment gateway solution then it's just a matter of time till it gets the recognition.

I'm a long term holder and even if price drops down some more I'm still happy and excited about the future of this coin.

The idea is good, but I see a problem with the non crypto people. Yes, we can try to do it simple, but I feel like people who are not interested in crypto just dont see a reason why the heck should they change their money to something and than change it back to buy stuff. The only potencial value is that they buy cheap and when they use it, it has bigger value. But it is still more like an investment than daily real life usage.
QB Horse

Activity: 224
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:54:56 PM

That is one heck of an update.  If the team even remotely touches some of those bullet points it will be big news for BTX.

I've been around close to day 1 and don't plan on leaving.  You look at other coins like Raven, Pigeon etc and how quickly they can get adoption just on transparent dev faces (we've already had) and a little hype.  Still no real world use built in and pushing crazy volume.

The idea is good, but I see a problem with the non crypto people. Yes, we can try to do it simple, but I feel like people who are not interested in crypto just dont see a reason why the heck should they change their money to something and than change it back to buy stuff. The only potencial value is that they buy cheap and when they use it, it has bigger value. But it is still more like an investment than daily real life usage.

Well, the value (or the reason) for them in starting to use crypto, in general, could be in keeping their purchasing power, which they don't have with fiat.
jmvarner83

Activity: 194

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:55:21 PM

It's not just for crypto if I understand correctly, they are building a payment gateway ON the blockchain which interconnects the two.  I'm assuming you can use it for crypto related transactions and normal P2P fiat transactions.  That in itself gives it real world value as well as crypto (blockchain) normalized value.

QB Horse

Activity: 224
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:57:39 PM
Merited by Kryptowerk (1)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1883902.msg34462967#msg34462967

I just added a section called "EDIT" at the bottom with new interesting posts from the team. I'll try to add more from time to time.

Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1403

Disobey.

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:02:50 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 10:31:59 PM by Kryptowerk

Extrates.me - The great fiat gateway for Bitcore

Dear Bitcore community,

BTX is trading on https://exrates.me

You can directly exchange your fiat money to Bitcore or vise versa.
Available trading pairs are:

BTX : USD
BTX : EUR
BTX : ETH
BTX : BTC

Enjoy trading!

Your Bitcore team

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

UPDATE 2024: Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSx8j8lSewA One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet and human society in general. Go check it out.
gwestcot

Activity: 794
Merit: 272

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:39:48 PM

Well Ravencoin has an excellent future application, heavy hitting developers, 447 commits from different independent devs, and the de facto backing of overstock. I think the buzz around them is mostly warranted just based off of that. I agree with you about Pigeoncoin though even though they did make an improvement on the hashing algo.
AntiTector

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:25:01 PM

Dear Bitcore community,

BTX is trading on extrates.me

Enjoy trading!

Your Bitcore team
https://extrates.me change to --- https://exrates.me
Period.

█▀▀▄░█░▀█▀░█▀▀█░█▀▀█░█▀▀█░█▀▀░░░░█▀▀▀▄░▀▀█▀▀░▀▄░▄▀      
█▄█░░█░░█░░█░░░░█░░█░█▄▄▀░█▄▄░░░░█▄▄█░░░░█░░░░░█░░
█▄▄▀░█░░█░░█▄▄█░█▄▄█░█░▀▄░█▄▄░░░░█▄▄▄▀░░░█░░░▄▀░▀▄
rmd73

Activity: 385
Merit: 252

Think with your brain. It is not illegal (yet).

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:31:24 PM

Just to let you all know... I dumped some satoshis on cryptopia an bought some BTX at a bit under 70100 satoshi/BTX... and withdrawal went in approx. 4 minutes (with confirmation e-mail).
So... I DUMPED Cheesy

Orbitcoin (ORB) -- oRMG7Fdft6YiQbn9p9rZpo8VNab9gU3bv4 , OKcash (OK) -- PTiT97X9GkxESiWnpAHA5j46Wb7wz9zdTu ,
Europecoin (ERC) v3 -- EJZwagsubfxn1xeB4JmztAWitgTPty3FzN , BitSend (BSD) -- iMYtWqD3pPVcV4yo9okrN7gixvQ3nRYRnz
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1403

Disobey.

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:33:05 PM

Dear Bitcore community,

BTX is trading on exrates.me

Enjoy trading!

Your Bitcore team
https://extrates.me change to --- https://exrates.me
Period.

Ty, my mistake. Done.

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

UPDATE 2024: Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSx8j8lSewA One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet and human society in general. Go check it out.
LBX

Activity: 1025
Merit: 534

A

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:37:55 PM

Dear Bitcore community,

BTX is trading on https://extrates.me

Enjoy trading!

Your Bitcore team

great job dev
 Wink
-doubleU-
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1307

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:44:30 PM

Just to let you all know... I dumped some satoshis on cryptopia an bought some BTX at a bit under 70100 satoshi/BTX... and withdrawal went in approx. 4 minutes (with confirmation e-mail).
So... I DUMPED Cheesy
This is the right way of dumping. Grin  I am dumping too  Cool

███████████████████████████
█████████▀▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀████████
█████▀▄█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀█████
████ █▀▄███████████▄▀██████
███▄█ ███████▀ ██████ █ ███
██▀█ ███  ▀▀█  ▀██████ █ ██
██ █ ████▄▄      ▀▀▀██ █ ██
██ █ █████▌        ▄██ ████
███▄█ █████▄▄   ▄▄███ █▀███
████▀█▄▀█████▌  ▀██▀▄█ ████
█████▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█▀▄█████
████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
███████████████████████████
█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█  ▄  ▄▀▀ █   ▄▀█ ▀█▀ ▄▀▀ ▄███▄
█ █▀█ █ █ █ █ ▀█▀ ▀▀█ █   █ █  █  ▀▀█ ▀███▀
█ █▄█ █▄█ █▄█     ▄▄▀ ▀▄▄ █▄▀  █  ▄▄▀   
                                        █
████████████████████████████████████ 
███▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀███ 
█▀▄██▀███▄▀██▀▄██▀███▄▀██▀▄██▀███▄▀████▄
█ █ ▀ ▀███ ██ █ ▀ ▀███ ██ █ ▀ ▀███ █████
█ ██    ▄█ ██ ██    ▄█ ██ ██    ▄█ █████
█▄▀██  ▀█▀▄██▄▀██  ▀█▀▄██▄▀██  ▀█▀▄████▀
███▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄▄███
████████████████████████████████████
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▐█████████████▌
▄█  █████████
▄█████████  ████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████  ███████████▀
▄█  ██████████  ████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████████▀
███████
█████████████████████
..PLAY NOW..
       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
     ████████████████
 ▄▄▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ▄█▄      ██
    ▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄          ▄▄
    ▄▄▄███▄▄▄    ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀▀
     ▀ ▄█▄ ▀  ▀▄█ ▀█▀ █▄▀
    ▄▄  ▀     ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀        ▀██▀▀█▀▀██▀
         ██   ▀ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ ▀
ciro1

Activity: 463
Merit: 252

Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:18:42 AM

Dear Bitcore community,

BTX is trading on https://extrates.me

Enjoy trading!

Your Bitcore team

great job dev
 Wink

Great news. Loving this fiat/btx exchanges

╔═╗ ╦ ═╦═╔══╔══╗╔══╗╔══          OFFICIAL WEBSITE | TWITTER  | FACEBOOK
==== ╠═╝╗║  ║ ║  ║  ║╠═╔╝╠══ ====    OFFICIAL F.A.Q.  | TELEGRAM | TECHCHART    
     ╚══╝╩  ╩ ╚══╚══╝╚ ╚═╚══          10 MB, segwit, BTC -> BTX, airdrops +++
agostine

Activity: 237
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:21:20 AM

Find this on Steemit re Exrates.me take a look.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@omacrypbiz/exrates-me-exchange-scam-or-legit

Peace
agu3000

Activity: 276
Merit: 31

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:55:01 AM

Yes not good at all, I think that the team need focus on a really good exchange and stop the shit exchanges that do not bring nothing to the community, just maybe some bad experiences
e6ug

Activity: 773
Merit: 508

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:10:29 AM

Yep. The last airdrop should be on April 30th and the percentage (%) of the drop is to be finalized. Minimum 8%, but more than likely 8.5%-9% depending on how many coins are left in address #1.

Many people ask questions on what to expect after April 30th. I decided to compile a short summary of what has already been communicated by the team. I might be missing a few things, but I'd say the most important stuff should be there.

In May, the new development phase begins -- Here are just a few tasks from the many the team is working on:
Note: all these updates were communicated by the team over the past few days/weeks

Whitepaper
• Hardware wallet (Ledger nano completed task from Bitcore. Ledger has to implement it but must fix their internal issues before. Trezor to come after Ledger in Q3 (estimate))
• New exchanges (Many new listings recently on smaller exchanges. More to come as they get confirmed. The team can't speculate nor pre-announce the future listings)
• PR (Announcements and articles to come post airdrop)
Some great read by Peter Mercury https://btcmanager.com/cryptocurrency-community-ignoring-bitcore/https://medium.com/cryptomedication/bitcore-still-remains-one-of-the-biggest-steals-in-the-cryptoverse-72540d8ed73e
• Active marketing (Details to come post airdrop)
• Buy/Sell BTX directly on bitcore.cc (Details to come post airdrop)
• BTXM / Payment gateway (Official announcement to come post airdrop. The goal will be to target real businesses and real people that may or may not be into crypto. See also some of the comments below from the team with regards to the BTXM)
https://twitter.com/Bitcore_BTX/status/982354529512550400
• Expansion of the merchant network (Details to come post airdrop)
• And much more...

BTW the Bitcore Cash fork has nothing to do with the dev team and if legit, looks like the fork would happen on June 16th at 1:1 ratio. The only spec info that was communicated was a 133MB blocksize. (This could be a scam, so be careful with your private key). I guess we just want to wait and see at this point.  

The BTXM is certainly one of the main Bitcore projects that could become a game changer not only for Bitcore but the crypto space IMO. Below are some of the comments from the team I can share...

So the shift in focus is now being made to education, vision, infrastructure and utility. We are done with the dry technological superiority of btx speeches, of course if we get questions all will be answered

So the fiat gateway and btxm concept will be repeated many times till we finally get through to the masses in the community.

We are at the verge of getting started now and the race for adoption is on. If we manage to get a 1000 machines in the field in yr1 we are well on our way. Production is being prepared for that and we have the option to expand on that if needed

Btxm = crypto enables fiat service gateway

The version we presented on coinfest was the first prototype we had to get dev going, the next version is the first production-ready model, it's being produced as we speak, it comes with options for the bill acceptor, there's a 600 and a 1200 stacker version, but the rotator holds 80 bills of any value. It's configurable. So you can tell it that if it receives a 500€ bill for example to not store it in the rotator, but directly stack it for example. It even generates paper wallets

It's a tool to expose the general public to the benefit of being able to use crypto in a user-friendly manner. If you already have coin you can use them directly on these machines

They are designed to be very flexible with regards to kyc and aml. So it will be hard to ban them

Steve: I saw that machine now for two days in the hotel room and for me it’s one of the most exciting projects I‘ve ever seen

Even though we have the btxm's in the works, we are also hard at work to integrate existing atms, Jon has done awesome work with general bytes and there are more to follow. It's vital for our mission that we represent on all hardware platforms available

These quotes about the BTXM are from April 8th...
Wel the btxm isn't an ATM at all actually, it is a fiat machine that takes and gives fiat for 1,2nd and 3rd parties
That's all it does
So any fiat service can be integrated to it. Think mobile top up cards, or AppStore cards
The reason it also functions as an ATM is because of the fiat gateway service on it
So if you want to buy a top up card for your mobile for example you can pay with cash
Because of the bitcore fiat gateway service that is integrated you can also pay with btx
As it will automatically convert your coin to fiat for the top up service
For you it has 0 impact
From the machine operators perspective he makes 2 commissions. Let me explain that a little bit from a busyness perspective
If you buy a top up card for €10 the seller makes gets anywhere between 2-10% of that €10. It has 0 impact on the buyer. Because your voucher gives you €10 of top up
If they use btx for example the seller will get a small % in commissions from the fiat gateway
So they only get commissions from the fiat gateway they aren't able to set a percentage of margin on the coins they sell or buy, it bound by contract with the fiat gateway
That way we are able to keep the fees very low and you won't be punished by using coins to pay for your services like with a normal ATM where the operator takes 5-20% on the sale and the exchange takes an other 5% for example
An other thing that greatly reduces loss in what you get for your coin is that it's decoupled from btc
So you don't lose on the insane btc fees and pay a few times for conversion from cash->btc->btx
And the other way around
And don't forget that network fees on btx are very cheap on btx
The rates you'll get from the fiat gateway might not be the cheapest on the market, this is be cause we need real banks, real people and compliance for it to work. But in reality it will be the cheapest way to buy and sell coins, because there is no btc and exchange fees involved
Just to make it clear: I want to buy btx, I deposit fiat to an exchange (might involve bank fees), I buy btc-> exchange charge me fees on the buy, I need to send those coins to an other exchange-> the exchange might charge me for withdrawal and I have to pay btc network fee, I buy btx the exchange takes a fee on my buy order, then again they might charge me on withdrawal, then I finally have the coins
See how that route is expensive and not user friendly?
With the fiat gateway the fees involved are only a commission for the vendor as with any other service and it will be just enough to incentivize them
The btx is a device that takes cash for the fiat gateway among other services that take cash
The target audience for the btxm is not the crypto community but average joe stores and 'normal' people. We just expose them to crypto because the service is on the machine that also has lots of other services on them. This is how we reach huge amounts of people with 0 knowledge abou crypto

Thanks QB, I am purposely quoting your big post because everyone needs to read this.

There are so many people around that think BTX is a simple BTC (hybrid) fork that offers nothing but good tech, without realizing that the team is hard at work and really wants this to be a success.

A lot more information has been released by the BTX team lately on Telegram and Twitter which is a nice change from earlier where there was long periods of time without any updates (which in turn left many people scratching their heads).

I've said it before on my Twitter and I'll say it again here: It's after the airdrops are finished that the fun begins.

--ypsi

So many good things happening  Grin  I hate to say it, but i am ready for airdrops to be over!

Pages: « 1 ... 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 [773] 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 ... 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: