Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:58:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 [1024] 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 729069 times)
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2020, 07:14:07 PM

when it comes down to it, i prefer to use the core wallet - that way I am also running a node which helps the network as well.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 09, 2020, 08:16:16 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2020, 05:14:47 PM by Gash

we need to make a payment of 2 BTC
this payment is requested by Coinomi for the maintenance costs of nodes and platform, of this we have in collection fund 0.5 BTC, we are missing only 1.5 BTC.
So are the payments made periodically?
Is this what all those multicurrency wallets do? Ask for payments in order for one's coin to be supports

Sorry for the ignorance. This is all new to me. I just need some clarifications
I think this is only the case with Coinomi. I have never seen such a demand from other multi wallet operators, but that's just my guess.  Smiley

We need to shift all human operations to the AI. There will be time in the future when the need for coinomi, wallets or anything of that sort becomes unnecessary. Robots will do all of it. People should stop being involved in crypto and give way to superior intelligence. Allowing it to host and maintain the software will make up for better and smoother transition from human idiocy to perfection of cold algorithm based logic.
dgcarlosleon

Activity: 356
Merit: 118

LEONtheGraphMaster

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2020, 10:19:09 PM

_
Q3 - The road travelled
The Official Newsletter of the BitCore – Q3/2020

Thanks for your support !

Read Full

BitCore Your Coin, Your Money

Share & Retweet

___ANN Designed by DgCarlosLeon   |   BITCORE BTX - 2020
___

🪖 👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀 TROOPERS.ARMY NFT   🌖 IN CRYPTO WE TRUST BTC BTC BTC 👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀🪖
BTCitCore  BTX since 2017 💜 SWAP4.ME P2P BTC since 2019UBTCikalo.pro since 2019
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⚡ I'M LEON The GRAPH MASTER ⚡▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⚡▬▬▬▬▬
Gtx1070rig

Activity: 56
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 07:49:48 AM

_
Q3 - The road travelled
The Official Newsletter of the BitCore – Q3/2020

Read Full

Share & Retweet

___

"... BitCore BTX community members reported Coinomi is delisting BitCore BTX without an official warning. BitCore BTX is actually delisted on that wallet, and Coinomi is asking 2 BTC for relisting us..."

And you still will support them... This is rly unpolite from coinomi and a rly strange behavior... I never used Coinomi... Zelcore, QT Wallet are fine... Maybe work with Exodus as mentioned before... ?
tellitlikeitis

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 01:38:36 PM

Hello

Your wallet does not work.I have 8 connections and am stuck on block 670861 for many hours with blocktime tuesday sept 22 meaning it is 4 weeks off full sync.Debug showing exception read compact size is too large with IOS stream error caught.P2P peers available,skipped dns seeding.Syncing with headers for hours and connecting with peers for hours even though 8 connections/peers are indicated.

Please advise

Thanks
tellitlikeitis

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 01:30:11 PM

Can anyone advise on issue above please? I am using the  V.15 wallet and it wont sync
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2020, 01:37:54 PM

Can anyone advise on issue above please? I am using the  V.15 wallet and it wont sync

of which wallet?

I use the Odarhome wallet but its only version 0.90.9.6

Mine BTC @ kano.is
tellitlikeitis

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 01:54:19 PM

of which wallet?

I am using the original V.15 QT wallet for over year now.I know nothing about this Odarhome version and do not know how to use it or masternodes.I also have more than 1 wallet . dat so cannot sync them all at the same time anyway even if I was to try this Odarham version.
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2020, 02:16:46 PM

of which wallet?

I am using the original V.15 QT wallet for over year now.I know nothing about this Odarhome version and do not know how to use it or masternodes.I also have more than 1 wallet . dat so cannot sync them all at the same time anyway even if I was to try this Odarham version.

there are also several QT wallets for BTX - I would suggest trying a newer version, you could do one wallet.dat file at a time. Odarhome QT wallet can open each one separately. you can then alwasy decide whether to merge them/sweep them into one if you wanted to.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
tellitlikeitis

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 02:47:49 PM

of which wallet?

there are also several QT wallets for BTX - I would suggest trying a newer version, you could do one wallet.dat file at a time. Odarhome QT wallet can open each one separately. you can then alwasy decide whether to merge them/sweep them into one if you wanted to.

The issue is whether I am now on different algo or something as my version 0.015.2.2 QT wallet which is a GUI node for bitcore has stopped syncing at block 670861 and if I put wallet. dat into this odarham wallet or whatever then there will be some conflict with my wallet. dat causing coins to be lost.I want confirmation from developer as to what I need to do or whether I can continue using V.015 wallet and this sync problem can be addressed without changing version.

I need clear instructions how to sync numerous wallet .dat files if updating to this new wallet and algo to prevent coins being compromised.
tellitlikeitis

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 02:53:29 PM

_
We continue to reap success
the new Algo MEGA-BTX has been adopted

by Rplant, @Zergpool_com and @_zpool_  join and mine BTX in the pool of your choice with the best option: #BitCore.

Share & Retweet

___

Can we still use V.0.15.2.2 wallet copyright 2017-2019 or do we all have to update to this new algo from original timetravel algo? Also if we need to do this then how do we update if we have a number of different wallet files? I am not a miner or wishing to run a masternode so can I remain on V.0.15.2.2 and if so how can I get past block 670861?
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2020, 02:58:00 PM

of which wallet?

The issue is whether I am now on different algo or something as my version 0.015.2.2 QT wallet which is a GUI node for bitcore has stopped syncing at block 670861 and if I put wallet. dat into this odarham wallet or whatever then there will be some conflict with my wallet. dat causing coins to be lost.I want confirmation from developer as to what I need to do or whether I can continue using V.015 wallet and this sync problem can be addressed without changing version.

I need clear instructions how to sync numerous wallet .dat files if updating to this new wallet and algo to prevent coins being compromised.

yes the algo changed and your old version wallet will not sync past where the change occurred.  When I updated to the new QT wallet, all I did was download it and then opened my .dat files and I had zero issues.  

If concerned about corrupting the .dat files, you could always make copies of the .dat files and put them in a different directory and try opening the copies with the newer version.

as for the developers giving you assurance, they should be along and hopefully they will answer you soon.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
tellitlikeitis

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 03:04:43 PM

of which wallet?

yes the algo changed and your old version wallet will not sync past where the change occurred.  When I updated to the new QT wallet, all I did was download it and then opened my .dat files and I had zero issues.  

If concerned about corrupting the .dat files, you could always make copies of the .dat files and put them in a different directory and try opening the copies with the newer version.

as for the developers giving you assurance, they should be along and hopefully they will answer you soon.

Thank you for your advise on matter and I have sent a pm to developer but they do not have been online since October 01.   I will wait a while to see if there is response before attempting this as I am not very adept unfortunately. Much appreciated
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2020, 03:09:32 PM

of which wallet?

Thank you for your advise on matter and I have sent a pm to developer but they do not have been online since October 01.   I will wait a while to see if there is response before attempting this as I am not very adept unfortunately. Much appreciated

not a problem, if you need more help (I also did a copy of my .dat file with the new one before trying the actual .dat file) you can dm me here or via the discord or telegram link in my signature.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
ry474k3

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 11:25:39 PM

What happens if you have an old wallet version 0.15. Can you update to the latest wallet?

I have downloaded this odarham wallet also and have to say it is the worst piece of software I have ever used in my life.I have old legacy wallets from 2011 that fire up and sync without any problems but this pile of garbage literally hogs my whole operating systems resources trying to get it to run.It will not even open saying it is replaying blocks and remains at 0% for hours on end.It started once and then got stuck processing blocks for over 10 hours until I finally gave up and when I tried to start it again it wont open with this replaying blocks shit.The piece of shit wont even shut down properly without having to use task manager to close the programme.I wouldnt risk using my wallet .dat in this junk or you might lose your coins if you are coming from an old wallet like person above because they have literally destroyed BTX fucking about with new algo and taking a wallet that worked fine and turning it into what is literally something worse than the spawn of both malware and a virus. PIECE OF SHIT
ry474k3

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 11:38:38 PM

Can anyone advise on issue above please? I am using the  V.15 wallet and it wont sync

of which wallet?

If you are at block 670861 on older v.0.15 wallet and synced to there then your coins might be on a different fork because I think BTX was forked at block 659006 to this new shit algo.You better ask devs about this but as far as I know you havent lost your coins because we are still on the same chain so its just a soft fork I think.They should not have fucked about with peoples money like this anyway so they are responsible for your loss in this case if you do lose coins.
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2020, 10:55:23 AM

simple solution - use the QT wallet and no need to pay any fees

Mine BTC @ kano.is
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2020, 03:18:28 PM

they have their own wallet too. here is the  link: https://github.com/LIMXTEC/BitCore/releases I don't know if it's QT or not. BTW. developing QT wallet would cost money too. so it's not free. and servers needs fee too.

yes but it would be funds for BTX vs another entity. The official one from the github is the Odarhome QT wallet btw.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
October 22, 2020, 03:26:42 PM
Merited by MoparMiningLLC (1)

they have their own wallet too. here is the  link: https://github.com/LIMXTEC/BitCore/releases I don't know if it's QT or not. BTW. developing QT wallet would cost money too. so it's not free. and servers needs fee too.

The wallet you refer to, is the QT wallet MoparMiningLLC mentioned. "QT wallet" term is a generic one, and it refers to a wallet based on the same codebase hundreds of other coin developers use (I believe it was derived from the original Bitcoin wallet developed long time ago). All those wallets look similar, like this one: https://en.bitcoinwiki.org/wiki/Bitcoin-Qt#/media/File:Bitcoin-qt.png. "QT" itself is the name of the software library, used mainly to implement GUI on that wallet.

Also - though QT wallet needs money to develop (like basically anything in this world), it only needs one-time development efforts + periodic update. No servers needed, because the technology is peer-to-peer. Sorry, if what I wrote, is trivial, but I just wanted to leave this here, so newbies could have a bit better understanding of this topic.

... this space is not for rent ...
OddEvenBets.com

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2020, 05:04:55 PM

Are you ready gambling for BTX? Smiley

Now creating game with provably fair system..

███████████████████████████████████████
OddEvenBets - it's not my domain now! I lost it.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 ... 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 [1024] 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: