Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:13:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: lest we forget, Bitcoin is a blessing.  (Read 8614 times)
mrfreezeh

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:22:13 PM

Of course bitcoin is a blessing, along with rising bitcoin prices that penetrate the incredible virtual currency.
 It only takes 1 year bitcoin that is already famous in the world.
I think this is a technological advancement in digital currency that is bitcoin. .. Shocked
Yes, it is indeed, a big blessing we should learn to appreciate and try not to misuse it in any bad way.
This is a blessing that made a lot of poor people around the world to become rich, and is still going to do more. Think wisely, and use this opportunity in a smart way.
Some say its a blessing but others sees it as an opportunity to have more income other than what they have now. I remembered the first day I received my payment in a signature campaign, I know it was little because I am still a Jr. Member but now as a Sr. Member I can say that waiting patiently paid off for me. Even now I am waiting to be ranked up so that I have more opportunities for me to come.
Maybe you can't trust me, but the first time I received my salary from Bitcoin just 0.0001 dollar every day and I working with this job in 2 years lol. Today, remember again history, I still can't understand the reason make me like this job in such a long time like that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:52:18 PM

Of course bitcoin is a blessing, along with rising bitcoin prices that penetrate the incredible virtual currency.
I think this is a technological advancement in digital currency that is bitcoin. .. Shocked
Yes, it is indeed, a big blessing we should learn to appreciate and try not to misuse it in any bad way.
This is a blessing that made a lot of poor people around the world to become rich, and is still going to do more. Think wisely, and use this opportunity in a smart way.
Some say its a blessing but others sees it as an opportunity to have more income other than what they have now. I remembered the first day I received my payment in a signature campaign, I know it was little because I am still a Jr. Member but now as a Sr. Member I can say that waiting patiently paid off for me. Even now I am waiting to be ranked up so that I have more opportunities for me to come.
Maybe you can't trust me, but the first time I received my salary from Bitcoin just 0.0001 dollar every day and I working with this job in 2 years lol. Today, remember again history, I still can't understand the reason make me like this job in such a long time like that.
It's not about trust many scammer has changed here the concept of people. People are trusting those who are having green signal to trust but some of them are like that they are having red signal to trust so how we would trust them we know them that these people are very hungry for money. While green trusted people are not.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:59:21 PM

Bitcoin has pass through many stage, limitations, attack and forks issue but its price keep on increasing from inception till now. At this time Last year bitcoin price was $450 but today it is $1245 that was over 180% increment in just a year. This is what we call blessing, that is making progress in the face of strong opposition!!

Right now when i'm replying to this thread, the price is around $4150 and it was even higher before a few days but came down a bit again, so of course it has been blessing us all the time with its growth, so we can actually call it a blessing in a sense. No matter what happens, rumors, forks, splits, but bitcoin does not leave the place and gets down from its value. It has been constant and hopefully this will continue in the future as well.
phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:31:20 PM

It is a blessing i have changed the minds of everyone in my family. Before they used to be really scared in investing in bitcoin but now when i casually tell them 'Why don't we go and purchase some gold today for the future ' everyone's reply 'Why do you want gold now you told us bitcoin and now when we love bitcoin taking back to gold'.
After i heard this it made me really happy every single person in my family holds a good amount of bitcoin it has made a big difference in everyone's life
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:21:03 AM

It is a blessing i have changed the minds of everyone in my family. Before they used to be really scared in investing in bitcoin but now when i casually tell them 'Why don't we go and purchase some gold today for the future ' everyone's reply 'Why do you want gold now you told us bitcoin and now when we love bitcoin taking back to gold'.
After i heard this it made me really happy every single person in my family holds a good amount of bitcoin it has made a big difference in everyone's life
Yes, me too, I keep counting it as a blessing. Though none of my family owns a bitcoin, but I was able to also purchase for each of them and stored it for everyone safely. They also love it, because they’ve seen the changes it brought into the family ever since I started it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:30:26 AM

Yes, me too, I keep counting it as a blessing. Though none of my family owns a bitcoin, but I was able to also purchase for each of them and stored it for everyone safely. They also love it, because they’ve seen the changes it brought into the family ever since I started it.
Bitcoin is not a blessing. He only helped you to unleash your talents and find a use for them. For all the changes in your life you have to thank only themselves. Bicon showed us how to work the economy if it does not interfere with his dirty hands the government.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
Macai

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:33:31 AM

Yes people should not forget that bitcoin is really a blessings to everyone of us and, because of it's good price increase it brought good benefits to us who waited this for so long. Now is the time for those who holds their bitcoin for a long period of time and yet the blessing is here happening in front of us, the reality of our hope has been a significant event on our lives which profit mainly involved in every price movement in the market.
Hope is really in front of us. Bitcoin is really a blessing for everyone of us especially those who hold their bitcoin for a long period of time and now is the time for them to sell it because of its amazing price. I was so disappointed with myself why I didn't learned bitcoin during its low price. But I think it's not too late to become millionaire through bitcoin.
nowlscor18

Activity: 282
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:12:51 AM

Yes,  it truly is a blessing. Who would have thought that having a phone and an internet connection can earn money like bitcoin users do. Anything that comes to our life that doesn't cause bad to others is a blessing  how much more the bitcoin, where you can have an opportunity to help others.

rublix

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 01:25:53 AM

Its definitely great to see how far it has become. I can still remember the days clearly when it was in an actual bubble... it hit 1200 and crashed back to 200 bucks back in 2014 ish. A good friend of mine used his BTC days before to pay his flight on cheapoair.
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 01:32:05 AM

Its definitely great to see how far it has become. I can still remember the days clearly when it was in an actual bubble... it hit 1200 and crashed back to 200 bucks back in 2014 ish. A good friend of mine used his BTC days before to pay his flight on cheapoair.

Bitcoin has gone very far now and it is going to be farther than before. Bitcoin is a blessing to everyone of us and for those people that does have a lot of spare time to study, work and earn bitcoin this is a very good place to stay on. I did also used my bitcoins at cheaper price and I don't expect that bitcoin is going to be on this far, too bad for me but still I'm happy for all of us.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Oo ako to

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:21:29 AM

If only we can thank Satoshi in person or even just send him an email to say how grateful we are that he dedicated all his time and efforts to create bitcoin. It is more than a blessing to me and I always think back that if I only knew it earlier.
rublix

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 03:49:41 AM

Its funny because people say it has no "real" value but these days anything you invest in with the stock market has made up values by bankers. Many businesses even operate with negative P/E and raise stupid amounts of money yet crypto is somehow in a bubble? Even the US dollar has no more backing by gold so with that analogy the USD is just as worthless.
FJNuñez

Activity: 140

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:21:21 AM

Indeed, Bitcoin is an amazing blessing and we should never take it for granted. Those who invest in Bitcoin today will become the wealthy rich elite class of the future!

radjie

Activity: 1778
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:24:42 AM

Bitcoin has pass through many stage, limitations, attack and forks issue but its price keep on increasing from inception till now. At this time Last year bitcoin price was $450 but today it is $1245 that was over 180% increment in just a year. This is what we call blessing, that is making progress in the face of strong opposition!!
After the bitcoin price declines, developers continue to improve on the features of bitcoin, year after year bitcoin prices continue to change, but this year bitcoin is able to reach higher prices despite a split in early August but not weaken the price of bitcoin. Bitcoin will continue to grow in the future. A blessing for us can already recognize bitcoin from now on.
Aventhe

Activity: 322
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:09:52 AM

Yes, I would say so. After the 2008 financial crisis, people looked towards better means of payment and an overall decentralised currency - that is sort of how bitcoin was formed. Bitcoin has done us with many benefits, however it has also fuelled the dark net with full of illegal acts, thanks to bitcoin's anonymity.

Its funny because people say it has no "real" value but these days anything you invest in with the stock market has made up values by bankers. Many businesses even operate with negative P/E and raise stupid amounts of money yet crypto is somehow in a bubble? Even the US dollar has no more backing by gold so with that analogy the USD is just as worthless.

Yes, this is very true. All currency does not have a value unless there is a physical object behind it, like gold was used as a payment form long ago. Bitcoin is better in the sense that there is a limit to how many can be mined, while the USD and any other paper currency is just being churned out at an alarming rate, creating an even bigger bubble than before.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:39:43 AM

Yes that crash was really bad at that time beacuse it has reached first time  1000$ and that crash actually where people felt that Bitcoin is done and will not be back . But that time had anyone bought it today would have become billionaire with such a huge rise in price .

This is the beauty of this coin inspite of its fall it never fail to rise back again .

Funeral Wreaths

Activity: 177

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:23:19 AM

Yes that crash was really bad at that time beacuse it has reached first time  1000$ and that crash actually where people felt that Bitcoin is done and will not be back . But that time had anyone bought it today would have become billionaire with such a huge rise in price .

This is the beauty of this coin inspite of its fall it never fail to rise back again .

its volatility enables us to be more positive in our outlook in the upcoming changes not only in life but in crypto world. as for me it is considered as a big blessing and at the same time an opportunity that has been discovered all along.
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:48:31 AM

I just bought BTC  and 6 ETH

Do you think it's good to invest in Viberate ICO?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2029450.0

Here is bitcointalk thread

I think you're question is not appropriate for the topic but In my opinion ETH and BTC is a very good investment but if you want to invest in an ICO you would need to research or read their whitepaper in order to know if the coin has potential to grow.

I agree. You posted this last April this year. And at that time, the price of bitcoin was only $1245. And just in the span of 3 and a half months, the price of bitcoin has doubled its price. And it's not even the end of the year yet. I'm guessing by the end of this year, bitcoin's price could potentially reach the $5,000 mark.

The stats and the timeline says that bitcoin's price is surging just like the sun that is rising up until noon and we don't know its peak yet. Still we don't know if it will be set up and go right into the memories of history or it can be here forever. Changes are coming and the price of 5000 dollars is possible yet the question is how high? Will it reach millions? maybe, maybe not
Still, undoubtedly a blessing for me and you and for everybody else.

jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 07:49:28 AM

If only we can thank Satoshi in person or even just send him an email to say how grateful we are that he dedicated all his time and efforts to create bitcoin. It is more than a blessing to me and I always think back that if I only knew it earlier.

There are many of us who wish to be early adopters when the price is still cheap but then if I knew bitcoin way back 2010 or 2011 when it has less value then I would not invest on it because no one knew about it whether family or friends and even in social media. It has become famous because of its high price that's why many have been attracted to earn through bitcoin. It's better to be late in getting in than not trying it at all which I think an opportunity of a lifetime that I would miss.

rodskee

Activity: 2352
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:10:28 AM

i think is blessing to us bitcoin increment over 180% attack and all issue i think is the part of politics inside the bitcoin or in the world of cyrptocurrency, the progress of bitcoin are very past the is bitcoin keep increasing the price value and the popularity of bitcoin also very past in progress the manny country legalized the crypto currency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: