Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:23:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: lest we forget, Bitcoin is a blessing.  (Read 8616 times)
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:24:45 PM

Bitcoin has pass through many stage, limitations, attack and forks issue but its price keep on increasing from inception till now. At this time Last year bitcoin price was $450 but today it is $1245 that was over 180% increment in just a year. This is what we call blessing, that is making progress in the face of strong opposition!!
Sure it is. Bitcoin changes many lives after its appearances. Many people become financially stable just by earning bitcoin. It helps a lot of people that have financial issues. But also it not just like that. Even though we consider it as a blessing, we need to do what we have to do. Bitcoin will not come to you, you have to earn it. Work is needed, but it is not that hard, you just have to be strategic so that you can earn easily.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:44:46 PM

Bitcoin brings blessings to those who use it, giving a positive impact to all of us who patiently hold and struggle with everything that happens to bitcoin before today.
dancingnancy

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:20:56 PM

Bitcoin has pass through many stage, limitations, attack and forks issue but its price keep on increasing from inception till now. At this time Last year bitcoin price was $450 but today it is $1245 that was over 180% increment in just a year. This is what we call blessing, that is making progress in the face of strong opposition!!
Bitcoin indeed is a blessing, with its rapid change in price those who did invest are indeed happy, those who weren't aware or not interested still have a chance to reap the benefits even though if the investment seems pricey at first. Even after the rough times bitcoin has managed to earn a very positive reputation in the market .
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:02:17 PM

Yes. It is true that bitcoin is a blessing but of course it always depends on the person on how he will handle things or work in able to have a good earnings. Eventhough it always happen to be the value of bitcoin dump, it is okay because that's how bitcoin adjust for us. And I'm sure bitcoin also just like me in helpful to many.

bakkang

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:32:24 PM

Yes people should not forget that bitcoin is really a blessings to everyone of us and, because of it's good price increase it brought good benefits to us who waited this for so long. Now is the time for those who holds their bitcoin for a long period of time and yet the blessing is here happening in front of us, the reality of our hope has been a significant event on our lives which profit mainly involved in every price movement in the market.
Bitcoin is really a blessing because it give us financial freedom. In my college days financially i have nothing and i think that i can stop in pursuing my dreams but because of bitcoin i can now provide my financial needs. So bitcoin is really a big help especially when we are suffering in financial problems.
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:45:49 PM

Bitcoin brings blessings to those who use it, giving a positive impact to all of us who patiently hold and struggle with everything that happens to bitcoin before today.

Indeed because bitcoin is really a blessing. I always pray to god to help me in my financial burden then when i learned bitcoin i considered bitcoin is more than a blessing but an answered prayer that i always requesting from the god long long time ago. So gratitude to all of my friends that teach me how bitcoin works and thanks be to god too for making my path towards bitcoin and now i earned enough to sustain our family needs.
extrimals

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:50:39 PM

Bitcoin is a blessing for every owner. Despite all the bad news, it has for many years now allowed people to earn money and gives hope for a brighter future.
Howell

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:20:37 PM

Yes people should not forget that bitcoin is really a blessings to everyone of us and, because of it's good price increase it brought good benefits to us who waited this for so long. Now is the time for those who holds their bitcoin for a long period of time and yet the blessing is here happening in front of us, the reality of our hope has been a significant event on our lives which profit mainly involved in every price movement in the market.
Bitcoin is really a blessing because it give us financial freedom. In my college days financially i have nothing and i think that i can stop in pursuing my dreams but because of bitcoin i can now provide my financial needs. So bitcoin is really a big help especially when we are suffering in financial problems.
That is indeed a blessing! Bitcoin is truly a leveler with its emergence, a lot of opportunities have opened up for people who were yet to be gainfully employed to engage themselves and raise some funds for use in developing themselves and pursuit of better life.
mindfly09

Activity: 405

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:53:25 PM

Bitcoin is truly a huge blessing to me and to everyone and it's a great help to our daily life and to our country. We just need to know how to use it in good things because it is a blessing to all people. And many people have been given jobs and earn money or income and also investment to every one. and many investor invest in bitcoin. The day will come that bitcoin will be famous all over the world because of the blessing given to every person.

emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:34:33 PM

Been many ups and downs but it always goes up.  It's definitely shown constant growth over a very long time period and something like that is very promising. Smiley
We could all notice the great development and growth technology brought within the system of Bitcoin through investments, tradings or even in transaction. This scenario simply give a lot of benefits for Bitcoin because it is the time bitcoin could experience development and growth to its price in time for people to achive and to earn more or to have a bigger profit. It just depends on how people are willing to get into Bitcoin by dealing with direct transactions and ling term investments.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:40:48 PM

Sure! Bitcoin has really proven itself thus far and I personally cannot be more appreciative cause of how well it has helped me to be financially free. Asides my job, bitcoin has given me the avenue to use my skills and with a little bit of hardwork, not just earn passively but hugely which has given me the chance to build a great life that I have always dreamt of, for myself.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:26:36 PM

Yes. It is true that bitcoin is a blessing but of course it always depends on the person on how he will handle things or work in able to have a good earnings. Eventhough it always happen to be the value of bitcoin dump, it is okay because that's how bitcoin adjust for us. And I'm sure bitcoin also just like me in helpful to many.
Yeah no  doubt the importance and the value of the bitcoin is now just like the blessing so if you are blessed a lot with the skills in the bitcoin and you are having the high dreams with bitcoin then it is the right place for you. The value of the bitcoin is high and the price of the bitcoin is also high. It is the right time to get in the bitcoin and to secure your future and use the blessing of the god in the shape of the bitcoin.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:46:59 PM

Bitcoin is a blessing for every owner. Despite all the bad news, it has for many years now allowed people to earn money and gives hope for a brighter future.
That is too right. There were so many chances for it to get blown out but all the same, over the years, it has given us more glaring features and reason why we should always support it to enable it grow even the more.

Bitcoin has really been helpful and I can testify to it in my own life. It has touched so many sectors and surprisingly, most college students now have been able to find a way to even easily start building a little for themselves to make them have a good life even after their school.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
gabbie2010

Activity: 2688
Merit: 326

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 03:56:55 PM

Indeed bitcoin is a blessing it had surmounted every obstacles on it way and had become investors pride.
Presently it  is being faced by clamped down on exchanges by the Chinese government and  bitcoin has been making a headway out crossing every obstacles on it's way  bitcoin is presently at 4K+ despite all the panicking sales from the aftermath closedown of the exchanges in China.
Bitcoin has come to stay and it is  a blessing to the holders or investors.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:31:14 PM

Yeah you are right the bitcoin currency is the great blessing of the god. My life is very easy and all the things are happening very easily just because of the bitcoin. When I was not having any source of income and I was not able to buy food for myself ten bitcoin came into my life and now it is the main source of income for me and I am able to make money from it.
jayhawk1

Activity: 352

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:52:41 PM

I agree with OP. Most people tend to forget that bitcoin really is a blessing. Why? It changed the lives of the people not only in this forum but also those who use cryptocurrency in general. For most of my life, I don't have a decent job and I don't contribute to pay bills on our house but with the help of bitcoin I manage to earn some and now I can contribute in paying bills and buying some stuff which is nice. As for the value of bitcoin, I do hope it really stay on an increasing trend. Cheesy
Bitcoin is a blessing indeed, with its freedom to use by anyone that we could earn income online. Its nice to hear that somehow you can contribute in paying bills in your family. With bitcoin its really helping me a bessing that we should grab the opportunity to earn money.

True, Bitcoin indeed is such a big blessing to many and most especially to those who are helping out their family. A little goes a long way as they all say. And I really appreciate the blessings given because of Bitcoin. All the reason for me to hold on to and be loyal to Bitcoin as well.
Undoubtedly bitcoins are not less than a blessing in any aspect. A lot of people are earning the amount they want as their monthly income to fulfill the needs and demands of the family.

I am pretty sure that bitcoins have never ever disappointed anyone and it is a fact that bitcoin have produced many rich people in the last few years and many are already dreaming to be among next millionaires of the world.
Kokoy

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:58:23 PM

Indeed. Actually the price mark rate you have stated has been already surpassed by bitcoin because as far as I remember, after the hard fork last August, just a couple of days after it, bitcoin's price rate reaches $4800 which is really a blessing for each and everyone of use who benefits bitcoin provided income and unique feature. It is a tough proof and evidence to fully state that despite of all the circumstances bitcoin have been running through, still bitcoin can regain and improve its price rate into a larger one. The less we forget, bitcoin is really a blessing that has ever existed in the world.

micleeiu398

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:05:39 PM

Yeah no  doubt the importance and the value of the bitcoin is now just like the blessing so if you are blessed a lot with the skills in the bitcoin and you are having the high dreams with bitcoin then it is the right place for you. The value of the bitcoin is high and the price of the bitcoin is also high. It is the right time to get in the bitcoin and to secure your future and use the blessing of the god in the shape of the bitcoin.
Blessing of bitcoin is showering on all the investors and they are praying for its more progress and I am one of them for me it is nonetheless than blessing it gives me a lot than I deserve and it is blessing people with its benefits so that they can live their life lavishly and earning faster is the special thing to bitcoins benefits,
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:23:33 PM

Yeah you are right the bitcoin currency is the great blessing of the god. My life is very easy and all the things are happening very easily just because of the bitcoin. When I was not having any source of income and I was not able to buy food for myself ten bitcoin came into my life and now it is the main source of income for me and I am able to make money from it.
That is true that bitcoin is such s blessing to everybody because it gives opportunity to have income those who are unemployed, those who need extra income to add the salary to be enough to sustain daily needs and have finanancial freedom. It gives chances to change the way of living and life status within a society.

kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:34:24 PM

it should not forget about the contribution of Bitcoin. it has provided a lot of blessing for us, especially in the crypto currency platform. Bitcoin is playing a leading role in this platform, many people has been familiar with crypto currency by the name of Bitcoin. so it is deniable about the blessing of Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: