Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:14:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: lest we forget, Bitcoin is a blessing.  (Read 8616 times)
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:18:00 AM

Yes, its a great blessing to all of us. It gives me a better opportunity for myself that i can do other job aside from my job. Wink Wink
There is hardly any reason to deny this fact that bitcoin is indeed a great blessing and I think it is really our good luck that we are having bitcoin in our lives. The way bitcoin is making such a good reputation and the way people are continuously investing in a bitcoin definitely means that it is going to have a very bright future. This increases the chances of getting more benefit form bitcoin.
Bitcoin is really a blessing, It's really change my life since I started earnings through joining by a campaign. I'm just a regular worker and I just depend on my salary for my daily expenses. Since, I started earning here in bitcoin world, in a weekly. Now I can able to provide the necessary needs of my family, buy things that we needs and wants.
yes i agree it is   a grace  that came  from above i cant imagine life without bitcoin today because life is really hard without an extra income. And bitcoin really provide this income to tge people who trust and believe  on it.i believe bitcoin is really a  blessing  to people who really had a great patience in lifes distresses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:19:27 AM

Yes true, bitcoin is a great blessing, the presence of bitcoin makes the economy improve, many people get a blessing and become new rich from bitcoin so we have to thank the inventor.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:21:13 AM

bitcoin has through difficult situations when the price was dumped $300 below and bitcoin can recover the price even reaching the higher price in the history several days ago and yes i have to say bitcoin indeed blessing and also bitcoin spread his goodness to the users because i'm so sure there are so many people has helping from bitcoin especially from financial side
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:33:22 AM

Bitcoin has pass through many stage, limitations, attack and forks issue but its price keep on increasing from inception till now. At this time Last year bitcoin price was $450 but today it is $1245 that was over 180% increment in just a year. This is what we call blessing, that is making progress in the face of strong opposition!!

Bitcoin is really a great blessing to all people to all the world.Bitcoin is the answer to a world poverty.Bitcoin has many uses also for easy teansactions through electronics.Bitcoin now is a very interesting job and investment.Because bitcoin now is very axpensive.Even bitcoin has a valatile value but twhen the price increase is the most exiting time to bitcoin.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:56:40 AM

Bitcoin is really a great blessing to all people to all the world.Bitcoin is the answer to a world poverty.Bitcoin has many uses also for easy teansactions through electronics.Bitcoin now is a very interesting job and investment.Because bitcoin now is very axpensive.Even bitcoin has a valatile value but twhen the price increase is the most exiting time to bitcoin.

Bitcoin is really a great blessing to all people to all the world.
no, not really. bitcoin is built by satoshi nakamoto because wants to develop an online payment system that is fully decentralized that can be used on trading/selling/buying and this is not intented  for individuals like you who only thinks that you can earn free money on bitcoins.

Bitcoin is the answer to a world poverty
no , its not. bitcoin is not the answer to solve the world poverty because there is no easy money on the world of cryptocurency, you need to work your ass hard all day if you need to earn a single bitcoin and even if you work that hard , i believe you cant stilll be a millionaire just by doing bitcoin jobs.

Bitcoin has many uses also for easy teansactions through electronics.
yes, bitcoin has many uses , not only through electronics or online but it also works offline and some countries are now using bitcoin as a mode of payment in some stores ( ie. mall, restaurant, hotels )

Bitcoin now is a very interesting job and investment.
whats so interisting about it?

Because bitcoin now is very axpensive
yes we all know that bitcoin is expensive not axpensive ( plz fix your words )

Even bitcoin has a valatile value but twhen the price increase is the most exiting time to bitcoin.
what???
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 09:06:01 AM

Bitcoin has pass through many stage, limitations, attack and forks issue but its price keep on increasing from inception till now. At this time Last year bitcoin price was $450 but today it is $1245 that was over 180% increment in just a year. This is what we call blessing, that is making progress in the face of strong opposition!!
And now the price is $5,720 just look at how much it has increase since it started,
It is definitely a blessing for all of us who are earning or holding it.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:21:06 PM

Bitcoin is a blessing to us because the price up and down in the market allows us to double our income by investing or selling. The presence of bitcoin is the answer for those of us who find it difficult to find additional income. There are still many of us who already feel it. The result and they think of it as a blessing.
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:43:12 PM

Everyone of us is experiencing ups and down but it doesnt mean that it is the end of everything. Bitcoin is a good example on how to rise even in your darkest days. Bitcoin is really unstoppable because even though it experience a lot of bad vibes but then again it is not affected with everything but rather it keeps going and increasing.
Yeah it is the blessing for sure because a lot of the people have earned a lot of money just because of the bitcoin. I am having the bitcoin and I am very happy because I was not able to buy anything in the past and the income of the of my salary was n0ot enough, I am having the bitcoin now but at that time I was jobless then I start my job in this forum and now I am earning the smart income from the bitcoin.

Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:36:35 PM

I don't forget that the bitcoin is a blessings for us. Because bitcoin gives more earnings and we can make more money. Bitcoin is mor important to us because it is the one solution for our financial problem. Through bitcoin we able to buy our needs and personal things. And we can avail to our family and to my future wife. That's why bitcoin is a blessing to us.

Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:06:03 PM

Indeed. I agree with your claim. Bitcoin was really a blessing for each and everyone of us despite of the dumps that happen that really test how tough our trust and faith toward bitcoin's price increase. Although there are many issues related to bitcoin that rise up couple of months ago or even weeks or days, still bitcoin make it a hand to make the price rate high that it evenly reached the $6,000 mark which is said to be the highest price rate ever since bitcoin has been established. So we must forget all the doubts about bitcoin and just continue supporting it because it is really a blessing for us.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:19:37 AM

Everyone of us is experiencing ups and down but it doesnt mean that it is the end of everything. Bitcoin is a good example on how to rise even in your darkest days. Bitcoin is really unstoppable because even though it experience a lot of bad vibes but then again it is not affected with everything but rather it keeps going and increasing.
Actually bitcoin have made such a tremendous chain of chances that are coming towards us every time, anywhere. You don’t have to be much skillful or no experience is required in any special skill. You just surely know how to use computer and access internet. A very easy and simple opportunity with so much amazing results at the end. Bitcoin is really not less than a blessing.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:09:07 AM

Yes, its a great blessing to all of us. It gives me a better opportunity for myself that i can do other job aside from my job. Wink Wink
There is hardly any reason to deny this fact that bitcoin is indeed a great blessing and I think it is really our good luck that we are having bitcoin in our lives. The way bitcoin is making such a good reputation and the way people are continuously investing in a bitcoin definitely means that it is going to have a very bright future. This increases the chances of getting more benefit form bitcoin.
Bitcoin is great but only if you hold for the long term those that bought at the peak of the bubble of 2013 were left with a terrible decision to make, do they keep holding or they sell and admit their losses, those that were real believers of bitcoin were compensated but those that did not hold, lost a lot of money so I do not believe they think bitcoin is a blessing.
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:27:40 AM

Yes itnis indeed a blessing in disguise for us. It enables me to have a source of income even if I'm just a kid. It is been a great help for me since I do not have any work and I only depends on my parents when it becomes to financial situation. But now because of the bitcoins I can mow gain money in order to somehow support myself financial especially those school expenses projects etc. Thanks to bitcoins because of their rapidly increasing value My holdings becomes more expensive and all of my incomes had increased too
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:51:57 AM

Bitcoin is a blessing to us because the price up and down in the market allows us to double our income by investing or selling. The presence of bitcoin is the answer for those of us who find it difficult to find additional income. There are still many of us who already feel it. The result and they think of it as a blessing.
Bitcoin is none the less than a blessing for everyone because bitcoin allows everyone to achieve big into it and the profit rate and earning is also high into bitcoin one can normally compare between the income of bitcoin worker as to the normal job worker bitcoin lags in every department it give eases to shop anywhere from the world and a lot of lives are connected to bitcoin and bitcoin is blessing them daily.
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:21:56 PM

Bitcoin is a gift from god to His people to make them able earn their livelihood without begging anyone. Bitcoin has saved many people from dying with hunger. Many people have seen hope of spending a good life just because of bitcoin. Bitcoin has turned useless, unemployed people of society into useful ones. There are many factors that make bitcoin as a divine blessing and we should take maximum advantage of this invention.
MommyElsa

Activity: 387

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:11:34 AM

Much blessing to everyone who is greatly in need of financial stability in life like me, i am in the house working hard for my family doing daily household chores, doing some extra jobs but i feel that it wasn't enough, with this another extra income with BTC,  i hope it will not just enough but a great blessing to all of us.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:21:41 AM

Bitcoin is really a blessing. There are now many rich people because of the bitcoin. I have now also many money that I earn because of the bitcoin. We should go all in to the bitcoin for us to have a bright future.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:23:41 AM

bitcoin is a blessing, if people will just try to understand what bitcoin is, and how they can benefit from it. bitcoin is not made just for the rich and for investors alike, it was made for all, it had started way back in 2009, after a depression, since there are a lot of wars happening that time, and fiat's value is down as well, bitcoin was made, in order to help alleviate poverty, though the price is below 1 usd, it still an extra cash, wherein you can still use your cpu for mining, however, a lot people up to now, do not recognize bitcoin, simply because it is a new thing, something that they couldn't understand, but the fact is, smart phones are relatively new too, and almost all people from different walks of life, knows how to use a smart phone, i think people should also try find time to understand what bitcoin is, and how it can benefit them, since bitcoin is considered a blessing, i think it is the opportunity most of us are waiting for.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:07:41 AM

This is definitely true. For me, bitcoin is a wonderful blessing. All the progress and success of the bitcoin industry will definitely affect us bitcoin users. So, it is a great thing after all. Because of bitcoin I was able to enroll my kids in a good school.
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:09:50 AM

bitcoin will increase in price because bitcoin is a reference to the digital currency that can be used for all countries, and the availability of bitcoin is very limited but the market demand is very much.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: