Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:08:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: lest we forget, Bitcoin is a blessing.  (Read 8616 times)
super5star

Activity: 313
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:46:38 PM

The reason is clear!
With time being there is only upward rise in number of users thus more demand!
Nor in the hell can these obstacles stop either Bitcoin demand as well as price.
Yes, stoping bitcoins is now not possible. Bitcoin has emmerged a lot and also many countries have accepted bitcoins. Millions of money are been invested in purchasing costlier mining equipments by several people. Bitcoin is worth a blessing. Bitcoin is a really good source for earning a good profit. Many people now depend on Bitcoin for their living and also many more new peoples are been introduced daily to the bitcoin field.
ObscurePen

Activity: 385
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:51:51 AM

Why “lest we forget”? Isn’t lest we forget a commemorative phrase? Using “lest we forget” to describe Bitcoin makes it seem as if Bitcoin is no more in this world. In truth, however, Bitcoin is thriving as you described. Actually, when you describe you just downgrade it. Bitcoin was worth much more that $450 last year. It was around $2700. And this year Bitcoin has risen much higher than $1245. Have you been living under a rock? Look at the price of Bitcoin. It is nearly $5000.  

A decade ago 1 Bitcoin was worth around $10. Bitcoin is now worth nearly $5000. Its market cap has sky rocketed to extremely high levels. So yes. Bitcoin is most definitely a promising cryptocurrency. I hope its growth and popularity continues to increase.
reijusama2583

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 04:42:00 PM

Bitcoin is surely blessing to everyone because it helps a lot to change or improve the social status of a certain person. From rags to riches many of us suffered of being poor or having a low class of social status but because of bitcoin many people has been change their social status because of it. As of now I hope that someday bitcoin will help me a lot to arise my social status for now to a better one.
appleffi

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

One of a kind

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:07:41 AM

Bitcoin has pass through many stage, limitations, attack and forks issue but its price keep on increasing from inception till now. At this time Last year bitcoin price was $450 but today it is $1245 that was over 180% increment in just a year. This is what we call blessing, that is making progress in the face of strong opposition!!

I agree with you that bitcoin is indeed a blessing for eveyone to take advantage with. Bitcoin is a bit confusing at first since this works digitally or what we called cryptoworld, and since it works or circulates inside the cryptoworld, most people have trust issues in this kind world since they not secured with this and they lack knowledge with this kind of world. This is one of the greatest challenge that bitcoin overcomes before it creates its big name right now and became successful.

janelleshepard

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:09:38 AM

Bitcoin is a bless , a best thing that happen to this world, make more people who are unemployee have jobs and income.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:15:03 AM

Bitcoin has pass through many stage, limitations, attack and forks issue but its price keep on increasing from inception till now. At this time Last year bitcoin price was $450 but today it is $1245 that was over 180% increment in just a year. This is what we call blessing, that is making progress in the face of strong opposition!!

Yes bitcoins and this forum is a blessing in disguise because at first I didn't know that I will gain momey into this because first thing I know about bitcoins is bitcoins are use to transact to buy some drugs or hitmans or something that is illegal because it is decentralized but no this is the future of the currency the future will start here. And with the help of this forum we can gain a lot of bitcpins which can be used in a daily basis.
Aba

Activity: 431

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:22:30 PM

Bitcoin indeed a blessing for those who hold bitcoin when it costs $ 450, and if it is sold at current prices then that person will have a large profit. a great blessing I think. if I knew bitcoin would have  increasing  price  like now I would buy bitcoin last year and hold it, and then i sell it at the moment.
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:04:21 PM

Bitcoin is a blessing because it gives us an opportunity to become rich, How i wish, i already know earlier about bitcoins so that if im holding even 1 btc today, surely this is already a blessing for me:) I can even established my own house and lot at that cost. Smiley
sinta23

Activity: 668

DogData

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:40:23 PM

This is definitely true. For me, bitcoin is a wonderful blessing. All the progress and success of the bitcoin industry will definitely affect us bitcoin users. So, it is a great thing after all. Because of bitcoin I was able to enroll my kids in a good school.

yes it's the bitcoin we have today. because that knows the bitcoin is not too much. so we as people who already know bitcoin should be grateful. do not be greedy yourself.

amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:42:44 PM

I really agree with you that this can be proven because at this time bitcoin has an effect on the economic changes that I can feel. so the thing that's in my mind is about the greatness of bitcoin, really bitcoin is amazing.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:53:31 PM

Bitcoin is really a blessing to early adaptors who bought it when its value was less than  $1,500 and kept on holding it till today that its value has cross above $9,000 what other blessing again will such a person need. The current increase in the value of Bitcoin is far more than 200% and we are still expecting more increase especially as we enther into a new year of crypto currency blessing, 2018.
Boseda

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:55:21 PM

bitcoin is a blessing, if people will just try to understand what bitcoin is, and how they can benefit from it. bitcoin is not made just for the rich and for investors alike, it was made for all, it had started way back in 2009, after a depression, since there are a lot of wars happening that time, and fiat's value is down as well, bitcoin was made, in order to help alleviate poverty, though the price is below 1 usd, it still an extra cash, wherein you can still use your cpu for mining, however, a lot people up to now, do not recognize bitcoin, simply because it is a new thing, something that they couldn't understand, but the fact is, smart phones are relatively new too, and almost all people from different walks of life, knows how to use a smart phone, i think people should also try find time to understand what bitcoin is, and how it can benefit them, since bitcoin is considered a blessing, i think it is the opportunity most of us are waiting for.

Sure, Bitcoin has been a real blessing for me as well. It gives me hope for a better future, for me, my wife and the world as a whole. Also, there are many people who become rich thanks to Bitcoin.
I think it will never be enough to thank Satoshi Nakamoto for this huge and wonderful gift he gave to us.
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:57:20 PM

Bitcoin is really a blessing and we should be thankful always to have bitcoin because with bitcoin all the things that we have now are from it. Without bitcoin, we will not have anything in our life like the gadgets and some luxurious items that we have right now.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:00:21 PM

Been many ups and downs but it always goes up.  It's definitely shown constant growth over a very long time period and something like that is very promising. Smiley

Yes, that's right! even bitcoin several times being dropped it is still in the end recovered at the origin value and what the good things was it increases more and more and look what what is the value now of bitcoin going close to 5000$.
Your absolutely correct. Despite from all the past bitcoin had experienced no doubt bitcoin is still there to share its blessings to us. Thanks to bitcoin for giving us this kind of opportunity, to be part of its circumstances today. It gives everyone a favor to gain and earn more. To make a better life. Bitcoin is indeed a blessing for everyone. Im so grateful to bitcoin as being one of its new adopter, I learned many things and hopefully bitcoin will stay strong and still one of the best crytocurrency of all time.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:03:03 PM

It is! I am just surprised that it survived all its uos and downs and that it has able reach greater height every time its potential and very existence is challenged. It has affected many in several positive ways. I am hoping it would continue to prosper and reach its seemingly limitless potential.

plaintiff77

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:09:34 PM

Bitcoin is really a blessing specially for me,I remember those times that I have nowhere to go.I dont know how to earn money and I was unemployed and that time and it is so hard to earn money but a friend of me told me about bitcoin,He told me that I can earn in bitcoin and he show to me all his income in his btc wallet so I really decided to join bitcoin in order for me to be able to earn as well to support my daily needs in life and we can also help our family when we get ranked up and get rich.Bitcoin really inspired me and reminds me on what my goals are so now I will reach my goals in life together with bitcoin.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:27:34 PM

Truly, bitcoin pass through so many challenges but at the end of it all here we are celebrating bitcoin has finally break $9,000 withing the same year despite all the challenges. And for the early adaptors or those who invested when bitcoin value was less than $1,500 and are still holding till today, I will say bitcoin is really a blessing to them all. Bitcoin value will continue to grow day and night
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:51:45 PM

This is so true. People often think of bitcoin as bad and say bad things about it as well. But, we all need to remember that bitcoin may or may not last forever. So, we need to be really thankful for it because it helps us earn a lot. We might regret losing bitcoin someday, when we don't value it more.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:57:52 PM

Yes people should not forget that bitcoin is really a blessings to everyone of us and, because of it's good price increase it brought good benefits to us who waited this for so long. Now is the time for those who holds their bitcoin for a long period of time and yet the blessing is here happening in front of us, the reality of our hope has been a significant event on our lives which profit mainly involved in every price movement in the market.

AMEN to that! It has been 7 months since Cherylstar86 posted this and I think what she said is still applicable to the situation of Bitcoin today. We recently experienced a drastic downfall in Bitcoin rates, but after awhile Bitcoin bounced back and is continually rising. The volatility of Bitcoin can be quite frustrating at times, but when it's rates heighten it can be truly beneficial to everyone especially to those who has been holding on to their Bitcoins for the longest time. A lesson to put in mind is that Bitcoin will always a blessing as time allows it to be.
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:03:03 PM

Bitcoin is like the magic beans, it keeps growing and growing no mater wat, some speculates that bitcoin will reach 20 000$ next year, and if bitcoin will have a similar evolution like this year, everything is possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: